Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing Team Shit
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-10-2020, 08:49 AM

We find Graves in the B.O.B. cave. A place that looks suspiciously similar to the gym that Vita Valenteen calls home. He and the mysterious masked villain Ms. Direction are rewatching the 2020 War Games draft from the VHS tape that Graves recorded it on!

Hanari Carnes: "Para la octava selección en el Draft de los Juegos de Guerra 2020, y mi segunda general, selecciono..........."

"Micheal Graves."

SHOCKED - APPALED - FLABBERGASTED - ALL KINDS OF FUCKED UP IS GRAVES RIGHT NOW.

MG: "Did you hear that? That fucking beaner just said I was his eighth pick?"

MD: "Um... My Spanish isn't the best."

MG: "Well he did! That fuckin moron doesn't even know his own language! Either that or he's a bigger dipshit than I first suspected! Somebody should tell him that the word he was looking for was segundo!"

MD: "WOW! I didn't realize that you spoke Spanish."

MG: "I don't, but I've had sexual assault charges filed against me all over the world!"

Graves digs DEEP within his tights searching for something... OH! there it is! He pulls out a stained and crinkled up stack of papers about 2 inches thick to Ms. Directions surprise.

MD: "How did you..?"

MG: "Magic! Or drone projection for those who don't believe! Either way, doesn't matter! Look right here!"

Graves points to a specific line on one of the pages as Ms. Direction leans in to read it.

MD: "Asalto.. sexual.. de.. segundo.. grado..?"

MG: "Second-degree sexual assault charges! That's how I know this moron doesn't even know his own fucking language. This is the fucker that I'm supposed to rally behind at War Games? A fuckin wannabe Mexican't asshole that is so incompetent that he butchers his language? And what exactly am I supposed to rally? The fuckin Zombie is the most livly asshole on the team! Jelly Jam Face is so irrelevant that he might as well not even show up, and honestly, he probably won't. not with this asshole leading the team!

Ms. Direction no sells the huge stack of legal papers. After all, she's a villain, and she knew what Graves was when she recruited him for B.O.B. Instead, she tries to comfort him.

MD: "Well, at least you have Mastermind on your team."

And she fails...

MG: "Is that supposed to make me feel better? I get to rely on the asshole that thought buddying up to that stupid Misfits group was a good career move? The guy who claims he's a main event talent because of holding the TV title for like 5 minutes? The guy who beat you for the Xtreme title and went on the shit the bed just over a month later? The guy who is SO WEAK MINDED that he got all hot and bothered by my VERY TRUTHFUL STATEMENT of having to carry him and the rest of the goon platoon at War Games that he spiked his laptop? The dumbasses entire schtick is mastering minds! Maybe I'm the dipshit here, but it seems to me that a master of minds would be a hell of a tactician, but a good tactician would know to keep his shit together!"

MD: "Still, there's no denying that MM has had a lot of success around here. He should still make a decent partner."

MG: "No he won't. He'll spit out some lame bullshit that barely makes a point, and as per his ultimate frustration, he'll be clowned by everyone. Not because of the fact that everything he says sounds like the mutterings of a senile out of touch dick, but because he'll manage to do it in the most boring way possible! Hey! Maybe that's his superpower!"

MD: "I don't follow?"

MG: "His promos are boring, nobody watches them. I've even seen tape where YOU'VE made the same claim about the fuckhead."

MD: "Yeah, duh, but how is that a superpower?"

MG: "Because either you watch it and get struck with a sleeping status condition like in Pokemon. Or you don't and forget the 5'9 midget is even in the match!"

MD: "Um, MM is like 6'5 dude!"

MG: "Boot lifts, and that's the most interesting thing about him. The fact that he's so concerned about what others think that he's willing to hinder whatever talent he has by throwing off his balance with those platform shoes!"

MD: "You really seem to have it out for Mastermind."

MG: "Nah, I couldn't care less about the fucker on a typical day, but he said he's going to pull his weight at War Games, and from what I've seen so far, his idea of pulling his weight is stealing minutes of people's lives away with each and every whiny little promo he cuts! My take on the guy is that far too often, he forgets to make the point. Well that’s not a mistake that Micheal Fucking Graves makes! Case in my point is my point and my point is this! When the C(rap) show goes to Illinois, Mastermind is going to be exposed for the dead weight that he is when I knock his midget ass out of his boots and expose him for the clueless man child that he is! I’m going to beat the fucker so bad that somebody will have to carry his ass to the hospital so I don’t have to carry his ass at War Games!”

“Hear that MM? I’m going to use this booking to my advantage by taking you out of War Games! Then maybe we can get one of those sweet sweet replacements…”

“Fingers crossed for a Dolly Waters return!!!”

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-23-2020), Atara Raven (05-10-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-10-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-10-2020)