Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
|The Wrong Side Of Right|
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-05-2020, 08:32 AM

Even when I’m on the side of right, I find myself to be on the wrong side.

Three days had passed since the Anarchy Battle Royal. Still, I couldn’t help but feel the weight of disappointment on my shoulders. I had promised so much, and I was so sure that I could deliver. For a moment, I thought I did. As I stood high in the corner celebrating my victory and looking forward to the marquee match against Ruby, I allowed my guard to drop. I had fought my heart out. I did everything right…

Well, maybe that low blow was a bit much, but it wasn’t against the rules of the match, so I’m not counting it.

Osira Themis didn’t break any rules either. In the end, when she climbed out from under the ring to catch me off guard, it was all legal. Morally depraved? Yes, but still legal.

There was no time to dwell on it. Before I could even make it back home, the next edition of Anarchy was already booked. I would find myself teaming up with another one of Anarchy’s superheroes, Calvary. On the other side of the ring, my friend and Anarchy Champion Ruby. Her partner, the woman that threw me out of the ring and earned the right to face Ruby for the title.

Boned again...

04/26/2020
New York City

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

The loud pounding woke me up, but before I could gather my wits and answer the door I heard a huge crash. I flew up out of bed, suddenly FULLY awake. Judging by the racket outside my bedroom, I could tell that a large force had just entered my home. I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my mask and battens as I waited for the intruders to enter my room.

And it wasn’t long before the door swung open and armed men began to flood into the room.

*CRACK*

I hit the first one's hand, knocking the assault rifle out of his hands. It wasn't until afterward that I realized that these men were SWAT. When I did, I froze.

”Oh crap!!”

Which allowed them the opportunity to tackle me to the ground and shackle my hands behind my back.

”What’s going on!!?” I cried out as they pulled me back to my feet.

Officier: “Vita Valenteen, you are under arrest!” Barked one of the cops in a nasty tone.

”For what!!?” I asked, genuinely confused.

Officier: “Armed robbery!”

VV: oO(SAY WHAT!!?)

Time Skip

They didn't have enough evidence to hold me, but it seems that the XWF aren't the only ones who believe me and Ms. Direction to be one and the same. Apparently her and Graves had robbed a convenience store just a few blocks away from my home. They had shown me footage of the robbery and in it, Graves kept calling Ms. Direction Vita.

This group was going to be more trouble than I expected.

I take a seat at a bus stop to process everything. Micheal Graves and Ms. Direction seem to be working hard to frame me.

But why?

Surely this couldn’t be a grudge from Micheal Graves losing his career in the XWF? I always suspected that he blamed me for the loss, but it’s been years since that happened.

Then again, I’ve seen longer grudges held by saner people, but that still doesn’t explain this Ms. Direction or her motives...

TBC

|The Wrong Side Of Right|

”In the Anarchy Battle Royal, I fought hard and turned a lot of heads. Despite my efforts, the night would prove to not be mine. After the match was perceived to be over, Osira Themis would emerge from under the ring and toss me out to claim the Anarchy title shot as her own. Am I mad? A little, but not at Osira. What she did was smart, even if a little cowardly, but she did what she thought she needed to do to win, and that's exactly what she did. This week, however, tricks like that aren't going to work for her. This week I find myself teaming up with Calvary to face the team of Ruby and Osira. I can't help but feel that I've been placed on the wrong side of this fight, but such is life in the XWF. I think Vinnie just likes to mix things up and not give the expected on his show. Maybe he thinks it keeps things lively, I dunno."

"What I do know is this. Calvary is a good guy, and so am I! We might not have a history together outside of my interference in his championship match with Ruby, and he may have tried to chokeslam the bejesus out of me during the rumble, but at the end of the day, he's still a good man. Someone that you can rely on."

"I also know that I still have more to prove. One match doesn't change the world, especially when you come out of it on the losing side, but a tag match against the Anarchy champion and the number one contender? Oh, hells yeah!"

"I've fought for everything that I've ever gotten in this business, and I'm ready to keep fighting until I not only earn the top title on Anarchy, but also the forgiveness of my peers that I had wronged over the course of the last year. My journey to the Anarchy championship may have taken a detour, but I'm still racing down the road to redemption, and luckily, this match has the potential to further both goals at the same time."

"Would I rather be on Ruby's team?"

"Of course!!"

"Ruby and I have a history together. That history would lead to some pretty wicked chemistry in the ring. A Chemistry that you're not likely to see from me and Calvary or Ruby and Osira. Not only would it have been really cool to get the chance to team with Ruby, but it would have made our jobs this Anarchy a lot easier..."

"But the easy path isn't usually the right one is it?"

"I wasted a year taking the easy road. Cheating, lying, ducking fights, and I even threw away an opportunity at the Hart championship because I thought that making Centurion look like a doofus would be easier than actually trying to defeat a man that I had garnered so much disdain from."

"No, the task at had isn't going to be easy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!"

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-07-2020), Ruby (05-06-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-05-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vita Frickin Valenteen's post!
Atara Raven (05-05-2020)