Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Art of Anarchy
Alexei Medved Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-03-2020, 01:50 PM

May 15, 2017
Tijuana, Mexico

Japan Pro Wrestling
Vs.
Lucha Mexico
Interpromotional Supercard

A clip plays from the action packed evening. Stars from both promotions were pitted against each other that made for an entertaining show. Different styles of wrestling intertwined just for one night.

The main event that night featured the World Champions of broth promotions. RussianRose represented JPW, his opponent Santo Felix held the title in Mexico. Santo was one of the very few wrestlers in Mexico who didn't wear a mask. He was strong and quick, he combined lucha with American wrestling. At the time he was on an impressive winning streak and looked unbeatable.

RussianRose and Felix went back and forth for almost twenty minutes. Felix showing off his high flying manuevers and risky reversals and Medved firing back with his superhuman strength.

The last few minutes of the match featured RussianRose grabbing Santo's foot out of mid air after a failed super kick. Evgeni launched him to the mat and locked in his EM-47 sharpshooter submission hold.

Then the struggle was on, Felix tried his best to reach the ropes. RussianRose wasn't going to let it happen. He applied more pressure until finally the Mexican tapped.

The camera begins to zoom out from the clip of the wrestling match. The scene now opening up to a theater room. The post match still playing on a giant screen. Close to a dozen leather recliner chairs line up in the middle of the room. Only two of them are occupied, the Medved brothers sit on either end of the room. Ten seats in between them, as they both stare at the screen in front of them.

Alexei points the remote control at the screen and changes the channel to some sort of Russian news station. Evgeni turns his attention from the screen to his brother. He stares silently at Alexei, who sits there watching the news, in his usual black suit.

"I'm sick of news. Put on video of Anarchy battle rrr-oyal. Was boool-shit match. I want to watch again. If was not for Amerikosy, Shooterrr Syn, I was winnerrr of battle rrr-oyal."

Alexei looks at his brother and then back at the screen.

""Brrrother Evgeni, why you don't go change frrrom gym clothes and rrrelax."

RussianRose slowly begins to shake his head. He stands up, his massive chest and torso draped in a sleeveless gym shirt. He sits back down a few seats closer to his brother. The brothers lock eyes as RussianRose begins to speak with a tranquil tone.

"" Brrrother Alexei, I'm seeek and ti-rrr-ed of this shit."

The wrinkles on Alexei's face begin to smooth out but then reappear on his forehead as he becomes wide eyed. RussianRose continues on, this time with a more annoyed tone to his voiced.

""Everrry place we visit, everrry gym we go, you have camerrra wait for us. You have camerrra follow me all day and all night. Maybe that's why XWF no take me se-rrr-ious. Give me bool-shit match against low carrr'd wrrrestler on Ana-rrr-chy. You don't say nothing to stop it. This week I have to go into rrring against some skeeeny white rrr-apperrr who is also Jamaican rrr-astafa-rrrian. This bool-shit brrrother and you know it. I have eee-nough, everrry'eeek is morrre and morrre joke. I am not comedy man, I am not clown."

Alexei seems stunned as he looks down and takes a deep breath. RussianRose is not done.

"" I am not like you brrrother Alexei, I have not forrr-gotten why I join this XWF. But you seem too busy now. You wearrr the clothes of man who carrry coffin forrr leeeving. It looks like uniforrrm forrr you my brrrother Alexei. So please don't fo-rrr-get why I brrrought you with me."

Alexei can only shake his head in disbelief.

"Evgeni, my brrr-other..."

RussianRose stands to his feet and interrupts as soon as he hears the word brother.

""These stoopid gimmick matches will stop, Alexei. I dont carrre who you have talk to, but it's feenished. No morrre match with disabled people. No morrre tag match with Hawaiian girl, who dont give a shit about Medved name. You get me rrreal match, against rrreal opponent."

Alexei stands up and faces his brother, he tries to calm him down.

" Brrrotherrr Evgeni, I will neverrr do anything to hurrrt RussianRose name. All I do is things to benefit name of RussianRose. I trrry to get you payback against Shooterrr Syn. I trrry to intimidate Red-X to show my loyalty to you."

Alexei sits down and once again shakes his head in disappointment. RussianRose stares down at his brother with a blank stare. He takes a few steps towards the exit and turns back towards Alexei.

""Whoever stands in way of my destiny will pay prrrice. Shooterrr think I am not breakerrr. I will prrrove that stoopid hillbilly AMERIKOSY wrrrong. I will brrreak him mentally. I will brrreak him physically. I will brrreak him until no man orrrr woman will rrrecognize him. He does not want to fuck with me. I dont carrre if in rrring orrr in street, I will crrrush him."

RussianRose leaves the theater room swiftly before his brother can say otherwise. Alexei is left alone to dwell on what he just heard as the camera fades to commercial.

[Image: M8HN8TM.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexei Medved's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-05-2020)