Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker What?
Osira Themis Offline
Kalon Kakon

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

05-06-2020, 10:34 PM

[Image: Jacjg2Y.png]

Portent.

Matronly.

Exotic and ominous, the voice of Anarchy's number one contender broke the glass barriers eyes peered through the world over. Before light and color weaved to form picture, her words signalled the beginning of this newest cycle of promotional videos,
"Fair is foul and foul is fair..."
[Image: U2JSOWe.gif]
Screens slowly flicker to life, a purple monochrome scene before the viewer. Dark all around, only the tangled heap of muscle and scale center screen was visible. Only her words heard, Osira's voice had caught not just the attention of fans, but of of this particular ophidian beast as well.

'Hover through fog and filthy air..."

[Image: 1QFRuyg.gif]
As in last week's video, a single slender finger creeps into scene. Hooked, it's tip finds beneath the creatures head and gently scratches at its chin.

"They were told, they were warned and once the fog of filthy air had lifted, once I had been named heiress to Ruby's gilded crown...they call me deceiver," Osira's finger stiffened straight under her pets chin and guided it's face to hers. Coming into view, her mouth opened and smoke bellowed out.

[Image: VLMvId1.gif]
"My words were not hid in haze and fog. I told you clear. Your god was dead. His prophets run amok, afraid. Searching for power they will not find. They war within themselves hid behind masks much like these heroes of Anarchy. They cower together and hide in shadow...disregard the rules."

They are desperate, and in their desperation they have allowed pretenders to rise. False Monarch's, advocates for men less than swine. Misdirection is all around yet you call me trickster?"
Osira's hand had coiled around and took this snake behind the head, it's body fast finding itself twisted around her arm.

"Ruby. Vita. Calvary. I am no trickster, I am brutally upfront and honest. If you were shocked by what happened last week, surprised, offended, well pay closer attention this go round..."

"My sister's is the domain of beauty and it's she that seeks infinite adulation. Mine is the realm of strife. Through trial and tribulation my legend grows and it's ultimate victory I seek. There's not one amongst you secure enough in yourself to stand in my way. I wear no mask. I run from no past. I tell the savage truth."

I fear no man, no woman, no beast, no machine, insignificant I may seem but I swear to Horkos my head will raise into the heavens...I will find every Guardian Angel, each and every one of your saving graces, I will put them to boot, set them aflame."

[Image: iCkzJDU.gif]

"Your worlds will burn. No friendship, especially one as fragile as yours, will shield you. Take solace Ruby, I am playing by the rules this week."

"Vita, Calvary, get right with your maker. Fair is foul and foul is fair, cruel fate you both doth share...."

[Image: Jacjg2Y.png]

[Image: fggl7iL.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Osira Themis's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-07-2020), Shawn Warstein (05-07-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-07-2020), Zane Norrison (05-06-2020)