Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 06:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
P&J Podcast #7 - Special Guest: Archie Lawson
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2013, 07:07 AM

-Payne & Joy post Podcast #7 with a very special guest-

Payne: Welcome all of our fans, and there are a lot, to The Payne and Joy Podcast, lucky Podcast number 7! I am Hunter Payne.

Joy: And I am Joy Giovanni. And what a Podcast we have for you. Hunter, care to start us off with what we were just informed?

Payne: I Hunter Payne will face Swift Ion in my first singles bout, In an empty Somalia stadium match, only Somalian troops may watch this match, and the loser gets put in a Somalian prison.

Joy: Wow, that's a high stakes situation!

Payne: That's right but I don't know that plan is going to pan out. An empty Stadium? In Samalia??! Do they know how much Samalian fans love Hunter Payne? They will break the walls down to see me!...Just kidding! But a Somalia prison? That's pretty rough.

Joy: Yep. And It's ethier going to be you or Swift Ion being put in that prison.

Payne: Swift Ion? I feel for him, he's a nice enough guy. He's just going to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Facing Hunter Payne in hell... uhh I mean Somalia... same shit.

Joy: And his 'thing' is that he is that he can 'fly' apparently.

Payne: Too bad his 'thing' isn't that he 'wins' here in the XWF. Hasn't he lost like a ton of matches? Hashtag# Too Damn Swift, allow me to introduce myself. I am Hashtag# Too Damn Good! And It's Hashtag# Too Damn Bad, that your going to be spending some time in a Somalian Prison after I beat you... But hey I mean if Batman can escape it, well then you........... have no fucking chance, sorry.

Joy: Mr.450, and the competitors in the Wild Card Battle Royal later that night, just be prepared for the world of Payne coming your way!

Payne: Now that that's out of the way, This is a historic Podcast. Tell them why Joy.

Joy: For the first time, we have somebody joining us here on The Payne and Joy Podcast.

Payne: Thats right. Let's welcome our first guest here on the Payne & Joy Podcast...Guest Interim General Manager of Saturday's Shove-it... Archie Lawson!!!

Lawson: Hello, thank you for having me.

Joy: Welcome Mr. Lawson. Ok, so first thing is first, do you know if your going to be the full time GM yet?

Lawson: The answer to that is no, and I do not think I will be. Mr. still wants to have a lot of involvement with how the show will be run, which is a fair decision. I see myself as being the guy who helps to bring Shove It back on a weekly basis whilst his schedule is so packed.

Payne: so we are scheduled to see Paul Heyman wrestle on Monday Madness, My question to you is, will we be seeing Archie Lawson in the ring anytime soon?

Lawson: To answer that simply, I doubt it. Unless someone really ticks me off. There is enough back up in the locker room to support me if I needed it, I would hope anyway. I used to wrestle along time ago in England, before I went through some tough surgery. I am not sure I am ready to fight again in the ring. Chris and Cade Legend have spoke out against me a couple of times to fellow wrestlers from what I hear though, there is trouble brewing there but that's for a later time.

Joy: We got your back Mr. Lawson. If we were to see it what would your finisher be?

Lawson: You would have to wait and find out I am afraid.

Payne: Take us into the future Mr. Lawson, what happens on Saturday Shove It with you as permanent GM say... in 1 year's time?

Lawson: If I was to be permanent GM by then I would hope that the roster would be flourishing, the show's ratings would be soaring, and the show would be running every week. It's bad to look that far ahead though in my opinion. Things need to be taken as they come, if you look to far ahead, you cannot see what's blankly in front of you.

Payne: Ok, so here's a game we're going to play; We got some more dreaded flashcards here, One of us will say the word, and you say the wrestler or thing that you think most resembles that word; It can be anybody or anything! XWF, WWE, TNA, ROH, Free Agency, It doesn't matter. Ok ready? Lets do this.

Payne: Talented?

Lawson: Mr. Satellite, the man's holding two of the most prestigious belts in the company, what better way to explain talent?

Joy: Darkness?

Lawson: Steve Davids, the man's a freak. Where is he anyway?

Payne: Funny?

Lawson: Easy for me, Luca Arzegotti. His wit is unreal.

Joy: Champion?

Lawson: Dean Moxley McGovern, yep he's a freak, but the guys got two key belts wrapped around his waist and is proving to be a natural champion.

Payne: He kind of looks like McLovin from Superbad to me. The Best Ever?

Lawson: For me, Ric Flair. This is a tough one though, debate can fill this category for days on end.

Joy: Hottest?

Lawson: Ursula Areano, have you seen her body?

Joy: See, I would have to disagree with that one...

Payne: Hahaha! The future?

Lawson: The future lies with whoever wants to take it.

Payne: Underrated?

Lawson: You.

Joy: Awww. I'll agree with that one... Ok. Overrated?

Lawson: Chris Legend. He's overrated in his own deluded mind.

Payne: That's the guy with the fake title belt right? Yeah, I agree. Alright, Athlete?

Lawson: Swift Ion, the guy can fly you know?

Payne: He can fly all he wants. He's not going to beat me. Best GM?

Lawson: Me. Although I am not officially a GM.

Joy: Best Entrance?

Lawson: CM Punk, I love that entrance.

Payne: Brightest Future?

Lawson: There's a few for this, but Brian Braxton has a bright future if he works at it.

Joy: Best City to Wrestle In?

Lawson: London.

Joy: Best Catchphrase?

Lawson: The Evil Ones Always Rise, yep my own.

Payne: And Lastly, wrestler that most most reminds you of yourself?

Lawson: Chris Benoit, without all the murder and suicide.

Payne: Ok Good sir, Thank you for playing Mr. Lawson.

Joy: Ok Mr. Lawson now is the time if you have any final comments, the floor is yours...

Lawson: Chris Legend, if you're seeing this. Quit your bitching and come and say something to my face do you hear me? Other than that, I would like to say thank you for having me. I better be getting on, everyone needs to sign up for Shove It next week! Where , The King and I have something very special cooked up.

Payne: I can't wait for Shove It. I'll be there. Pulling Double Duty, I face Swift Ion and I am entered in the Battle Royal. Ok everybody, that is all the time we have for this Podcast, Thank you Mr. Archie Lawson for joining us as our first guest here on the Payne and Joy Podcast. I am Hunter Payne, She is Joy Giovanni saying...

Joy: Payne and Joy out! ;)

-Podcast ends-
Edit Hate Post Like Post