Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Battle Royal" King Schlong
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

06-14-2013, 07:57 AM

HOLY TURD BURGER, THE ROCK IS CUMMING ALL OVER WILD WEDNESDAY WARFARE'S CLEANLY SHAVEN PUSSAY!!!

That's right my little love muffins Dwayney boi is coming to The Big House in Ann Arbor Michigan so he and his enormous Schlong can FINALLY get the credit they deserve.

A chance to be the Mother "ooooossssshhhhhh love in it large" King.

Oh yes you knows it boi, When The Rockster with a big cockster walks into that stadium and takes that final Wildcard spot that Crazy Cat Madison will have to start hoping that The Rock has an all day sex and drug orgy and forgets to turn up for the elimination chamber match because if The Rock does turn up for that match, he will win that match and he WILL face you for your crown.

The crown that this big boi will take from you and place it firmly on this big boi!!!

Yes The Rock is holding his giant schlong in his hand right now, that’s because this python will soon turn in to a King Cobra with your shiny little crown sat upon its head.

You see the King must be a god amongst men like yours truly and mini me right here, he must be a good lover so he can make love to his queen in order to create a suitable heir to his thrown.

Not like our current King, you see Madison boi you need to stop leaving your personal belongs around, I found your laptop and a video on there from when you were younger… A private video I might add. Does anyone wanna see our great king in the bedroom?????

I though you would, hear you go…

I think now you get the point of what The Rock has been making. A person of this Kind is not fit to be King.

Please bow down before the soon to be NEW KING, and suck him off as he is going to watch the King Madison sex tape once more!!

OOOOSSSSHHHHH......LOVIN IT!!!

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2013, 08:26 PM

Bump 4 Battle Royal
Hate Post Like Post