Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy - 4/09/20
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2020, 11:48 AM

LIVE!!!

FROM THE BOB CARPENTER CENTER IN NEWARK, DELAWARE! "THE BOB!!!"

INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!
"Big Beautiful" Bobbi London
- vs -
Geri Miller
Internet Rules!

Atara & Osira Themis
- vs -
T.H.U.G.S.
(Tommy Wish & John Black)

Mastermind
- vs -
Driller Jaworski
- vs -
Ghost Tank
- vs -
Maverick
Fatal Fourway Gift for Mastermind!

Barney Green
- vs -
Zane Norrison
X-Treme Rules!

Ruby
- vs -
Calvary
Superhero Showdown!

Each competitor will name a SIDEKICK in their RP, and that sidekick will help them during the match!

[Image: profilepic_2410.jpg]

"i believed i would make an impact upon my arrival, but so far i've not quite sent the message i was looking for.... i've lost most of my matches so far, the roster sees me as a joke, but THEY are the joke. but soon?...

"....the joke will die. and i will rise.

"allow this to be a warning to all of you, i will not bow simply because of a few losses. i have the resolve, the tenacity, the WILL to win, and the ability to bury you all into the recesses of the earth. you can deny the inevvitable all you want, but in the end, my revolution will NOT be derailed.

"and i am not alone. i am joined by a small group that will eventually grow to become an army, with one mission, one goal, and that is to destroy, to maim, and to force the XWF to fall to our knees... because we know what is best for this industry. We know what is BEST for the Realm of Xtreme.

"and we will not stop till our mission is a succes....
TTFN."

[Image: gR8affl.png]

PYRO! FIREWORKS! LOUD NOISES!

Everyone in Newark, Delaware completely ignored Governor John Carney’s orders to stay home and have packed out the Bob Carpenter Center! Home of the Blue Hens!

“Loverboy” Vinnie Lane sits at his ringside announce desk with a mask and rubber gloves on. He ain’t taking no chances from these mouth breathers!

Vinnie Lane: “Welcome to Delaware, everyone! They have a screen door factory! Here tonight at THE BOB we are gonna rock your friggin’ faces off on another jam packed installment of XWF ANARCHY!!!”

A late flame pot goes off, startling Loverboy who just yelps and tries to spray at it with Lysol.

Vinnie Lane: “Get thee behind me, Satan! I ain’t gettin’ no ‘Rona! But what I AM getting is ROCK FREAKIN’ HARD thinking about the matches we are about to see! NewX-Treme Champ Atara Themis is here with her hot sister! We’re getting a Warfare rematch between Barney and Zane… WITH X-TREME RULES! And in our main event, we’re going to crown the number one contender to NEW DOUBLE ANARCHY CHAMPION Geri Miller’s Anarchy Title as former champion Ruby meets Calvary in a superhero showdown! But first… here comes Miss Two Belts herself to defend the Internet Title against Bobbi London!”

INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!
"Big Beautiful" Bobbi London
- vs -
Geri Miller
Internet Rules!

The crowd pops through their surgical masks as Geri struts to the ring with her two championship belts held in outstretched hands She makes her way into the squared circle with a look of confidence.

Vinnie Lane: “Here’s the double champ! She’s here and she means BIDNESS! Ha. It’s like business, but I said it funny. Follow my TikTok. HOLY CRAP WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!?”

In the ring, Bobbi London has jumped Geri from behind and knocked her to the mat! Both title belts slide out of the ring as Bobbi puts the boots to Geri, and then she drops a huge leg drop on the back of Geri’s head!

Bobbi screams at referee John Bihl and the normally unflappable man backs away and calls for the bell. He’s officially started the match!

Vinnie Lane: “I’ve never seen this side of Bobbi before… what’s gotten into her? Look out, she’s dragging a helpless Geri Miller into the corner and draping her leg across the bottom rope? What’s she going to do???”

Bobbi lays Geri’s leg across the bottom rope in the corner and then she climbs up to the second rope herself. After bouncing up and down a couple of times, she drops straight down on Geri’s shin! A loud snap can be heard all the way in the back row, and Geri starts screaming in pain!

Vinnie Lane: “I think Geri’s leg is broken! Bobbi just Banzai Dropped right onto it with all her weight!”

Geri wails and clutches her leg, but Bobbi grabs the injured limb and stretches it out in an ankle lock! Geri taps almost immediately and Bobbi lets her go as John Bihl quickly calls for a bell again and rushes to see if Geri is okay.

Winner by submission and NEW XWF Internet Champion - Bobbi London

Vinnie Lane: “I can’t believe what I just saw! Bobbi got her title back but holy crap, she might have ended Geri Miller’s in-ring career! Why Bobbi? WHY!?”
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3863365]

The scene opens up to the locker room, with some red lights illuminating the space, and the camera pans on the THUGS black flag with X.O. Logo in red paint. Then it shows the same man from THUGS last promo, who worn a red suit, standing in front of the flag with him lighting a match. Then he signals JB to come out of the shadow with a image of Atara, and he lits on fire. Then he signals Tommy to come out of the shadow with a image of Osira, and he also lits that on fire.

Then JB and Tommy tosses them in the bin, setting it ablaze. Then Mr. After Hours laughs wickedly at the burning images of the Themis. Then all three look into the camera, and Mr. After Hours then speaks.

"Tonight the Themis are going to experience what pain is like from JB and Tommy, they will make sure to burn them off and make them fade into ashes, dust to dust.... who knows?... the xwf can sell the ashes of the defeated sisters, i hear that they can make some sales into the place."

Mr. After Hours bask in the flames in the bin, as Tommy chimes in his piece.

"Clearly, myself will attest that me and the gang will end up making sure that Atara and Osi-- oshi-- oh fuck it... the Themis into retreating into the arms of the stinking management, or in this case Shawn. I know we will not make a dent to those bitches, but that does not mean well try and make them feel exposed for the sluts they are. They want to pretend they can hang in the ring...we'll show them who can handle the flames of the ring here in "The Bob" arena tonight."

Tommy back out of the frame, and JB comes into it, but is too focused on destroying the Themis sisters to say a thing. Then it cuts to the flames of the bin as the next segment comes on.

Atara & Osira Themis
- vs -
T.H.U.G.S.
(Tommy Wish & John Black)

The crowd comes to life as the slinky, sexy sisters Atara and Osira Themis emerge from the back, with Atara holding her XWF X-Treme Championship high over her head. They walk to the ring with plenty of swaying hips to the delight of the Delaware horndogs in attendance. As Atara passes by Joe Biden’s front row seat she barely avoids getting her hair sniffed.

Vinnie Lane: “Just missed it, Creepy Joe! Better luck in November! But hey that’s not important right now… what’s important is me finally getting to see Atara’s sister in person. If she’s anything like her sister, Anarchy might never be the same.”

Tommy Wish and John Black emerge, wearing some pimp AF plague masks. They bebop to the ring and high ten, looking across at their voluptuous opponents. Wish is clearly looking at their feet.

Vinnie Lane: “We’ve got tag team action here tonight as The T.H.U.G.S. take on Atara and her sister, Osira. How do you feel about this match, Brain?”

No One: “…….”

Vinnie Lane: “Oh will you stop!”

DING! DING! DING!

The bell sounds as Atara and John Black are starting this one off. John Black goes for a conventional lock-up, but Atara waves a finger in his face as she slowly walks back to her corner and tags in her sister. Osira climbs into the ring and moves towards John. She raises a hand as if to get everyone’s attention before just slapping the taste out of Black’s mouth! He takes a step back before he’s caught with a vicious right followed by another and another! It’s a barrage of blows as John Black falls to the mat trying just to cover up his face from the viciousness of Osira’s attack!

WHAT TEN COUNT?

Vinnie Lane: “I feel like I’ve been on the receiving end of this more than I care to admit. Granted most of them didn’t hit as hard as Osira.”

Atara extends her hand as Osira pulls John to their corner and slams him into the corner turnbuckle. She tags out as Atara climbs into the ring. Osira rushes towards John and nails him with leaping ass shot right to his chest followed directly by her sister hitting a leaping bicycle knee right to the face of John!

JUDGEMENT OF PARIS!

John Black staggers forward before nose diving into the mat. Atara quickly rolls him over and hooks his legs!

ONE…

TWO…

Vinnie Lane: “This might be a short one for Black and Wish! Beautiful women can have that impact on you… so I hear.”

THR-NO! John Black manages to kick out at the last second.

Atara quickly grabs him by his head and pulls him to his feet. She hits the ropes and comes back, but Black catches her with a quick high angle scoop slam! Both collapse onto the floor as they’re reaching for their partners!

They slowly make their way when Atara tags in Osira! John Black leaps for his partner as Tommy is reaching out to him!

John Black is drilled into the mat with an elbow shot right to the back of his head! Osira stopped the tag and pulls John Black back towards the center of the ring. John is trying to get up, but Osira just begins brutalizing his chest with ruthless shots!

FUCK YOUR TITS!

Vinnie Lane: “Black’s titties are under fire!”

John Black crumples back to the mat. Osira looks around the ring for a little validation before reaching over and tagging in her sister. Atara slides back into the ring as Black slowly gets back to his knees. She rears up and boots him right in the chest that was just massacred by Osira!

ATARA’S FRONT KICK!

Vinnie Lane: “Black’s boobs just can’t catch a break.”

The impact sends John Black careening back as he’s laid out right beside his teammate! Atara mouths “Oh shit!” just as JB raises a limp hand that is slapped by Tommy Wish!

Vinnie Lane: “And here comes the ca… no that’s later… here comes his partner! Damnit Calvary.”

Tommy enters the ring with a fervor as he slams into the face of Atara with a running forearm. He rolls to his feet before nailing a second shot to the face followed by a quick series of arm drags. Atara seems to be keeping up with his speed, but the impact of the shots seem to be finding their place. Wish rushes off the ropes after nailing a shot to Themis’ abdomen. He leaps into the air before hitting a swinging reverse STO!

KISSING THE FREAK!

Tommy doesn’t even go for the cover as he just pulls her back up to her feet and loads her up into a STIFF powerbomb!

J-BOMB!

Vinnie Lane: “She’s going to need a chiropractor after that one after her back just folded in half!”

This time he covers her as Atara looks dazed!

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!

NO! Broken up at the very last second by Osira! She goes for a kick, but Wish catches her leg and sweeps her other out from underneath her! She slams to the mat as he’s rolled up from behind into a Gedo clutch!

ONE…

TWO…

TH-NO! Wish kicks out!

Vinnie Lane: “I thought that was it! Phew, I haven’t been this stressed since I thought I saw D’Ville’s reflection in a mirror a few days ago.”

Both get to their feet, but it’s Wish who catches her with an uppercut! She spit out something that could have either been a tooth!

Vinnie Lane: “NO! Not her pretty smile! Wish you can’t afford the dental work for her, man!”

Wish grabs Atara and pulls her between his legs and motions towards Black to climb to the top rope. Black nods at him and climbs up. Wish lifts her up for a piledriver as Black is caught with a huge right hand to the side of his face from Osira! She climbs up and hooks him before sending him flying over her shoulder to the outside of the ring where he slams to the ground with a thud.

STRIFE TOSS!

Wish drops Atara as he charges Osira and nails her with a running elbow strike blasting her out of the ring. He shakes his head before turning around on the second rope. It’s then that he sees Atara leaping from the second rope!

She spins in the air bringing Wish down to the mat with her into a tilt-a-whirl Fujiwara armbar!

LAMENT OF ADONIS!

Tommy Wish is crying out in pain as he reaches towards the ropes! The impact seemed to have busted open his lip as blood is pooling in his mouth. He reaches towards the ropes once more!

BUT HE TAPS OUT!

Winners by Submission - Atara & Osira Themis

If a character's name is a variable (meaning you don't know who it will be at the time you write this) just fill their name in as a blank ________ and we will fill the character's name in for you. This would be handy for example if you wanted to submit a more general attack, or for counter-attacks when you don't know who an attacker might be or who you might be saving, etc... my name is Jimmy and I'm here I'm making my debut so who wants fight me on my Debut it called anarchy for reason so I'm here come out down and face me one on one I'm tired of being backstage nobody can beat me on my worst day so come get some of uk most dangerous man

If a character's name is a variable (meaning you don't know who it will be at the time you write this) just fill their name in as a blank ________ and we will fill the character's name in for you. This would be handy for example if you wanted to submit a more general attack, or for counter-attacks when you don't know who an attacker might be or who you might be saving the camera cuts to stage where Jimmy has secretly he says give me a match or he gets up but Jimmy with sick smile he powerbomb him off stage through table and leaves

If a character's name is a variable (meaning you don't know who it will be at the time you write this) just fill their name in as a blank ________ and we will fill the character's name in for you. This would be handy for example if you wanted to submit a more general attack, or for counter-attacks when you don't know who an attacker might be or who you might be saving the camera cuts to London when we see Jimmy walk Street and he says I find my self and management needs to know that what it's a match that need they asked why a match because I'm just sitting here at 9am in London walking so give me a match

If a character's name is a variable (meaning you don't know who it will be at the time you write this) just fill their name in as a blank ________ and we will fill the character's name in for you. This would be handy for example if you wanted to submit a more general attack, or for counter-attacks when you don't know who an attacker might be or who you might be saving, etc... the camera cuts backstage where we see Jimmy he hiting door at 1am and his think about his debut

Mastermind
- vs -
Driller Jaworski
- vs -
Ghost Tank
- vs -
Maverick
Fatal Fourway Gift for Mastermind!

Vinnie Lane: “Folks, I got some news before the show that Driller Jaworski has passed away from COVID-19. Apparently it was really exacerbated by his herpes. Rest in peace, Drill. Also, Ghost Tank’s Diff is back with a vengeance, and Maverick is grounded again. So, like, all my buddy Mastermind has to do is walk to the ring! Let’s go, dude!”

Vinnie Lane: “No? Nothing? Let’s try again.”

Vinnie Lane: “Huh. Well, Me and MM go back a long ways, let’s give him another shot.”

Vinnie Lane: “Well crap.”

NO CONTEST

Vinnie Lane: “Let’s just do a commercial I guess.”

Barney Green
- vs -
Zane Norrison
X-Treme Rules!

Vinnie Lane: “Last night on Warfare Barney Green lost a hard fought battle with Zane Norrison… so we’re doing it again tonight! But with X-TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME rules! So let’s… what’s that?”

Vinnie presses his ear, getting some info from the producers.

Vinnie Lane: “Zane already won the match while I was talking about it? Like entrances happened and the bell rang and Barney just got slaughtered that fast? The guy who beat me a few weeks back? Got it. Cool.”

Vinnie looks back up and blinks.

Vinnie Lane: “I didn’t know Zane was allowed to water balloons filled with acid, but I learned that today. Would have been awesome if the cameras were rolling, I bet.”

Winner by Pinfall - Zane Norrison

Ruby
- vs -
Calvary
Superhero Showdown!

Each competitor will name a SIDEKICK in their RP, and that sidekick will help them during the match!

Vinnie Lane: "Ladies and gentlemen, I have learned from the medical staff that Geri Miller suffered a severely broken leg earlier tonight due to the actions of Internet Champion Bobbi London. As a result, she will be action for quite a long time and has relinquished the Anarchy Title! Therefore... rather than this being a number one contender's match... IT WILL BE FOR THE TITLE ITSELF!!!"

Ruby walks out from behind the curtain, stopping at the top of the stage as Garnet runs out from the back and runs a few circles around her before taking his place by her side and staring down to the ring with a fierce look. Ruby and Garnet charge down the ramp and Ruby rolls into the ring as Garnet stands guard on the outside.

Vinnie Lane: "Aww, Garnet is so cute! I hope he doesn’t get super punted into space or something!"

As the music kicks up, The Calvary can be spotted in the corner of the arena with his chest puffed out. He flies down to the ring before slowly descending on to a turnbuckle where he gives out a mighty bellow. Salvation appears at ringside as Calvary pounds his chest before stepping down into the ring and cracking his knuckles.

Vinnie Lane: "Did Salvation just teleport to ringside? There’s no teleporting in wrestling dude!"

The match starts with our two heroes circling one another. They tie up in a standard collar and elbow. Calvary’s strength is too much for Ruby as Calvary backs her into the corner. Ruby’s small stature and speed work to her advantage here, as she manages to slip out and behind Calvary, shoving him chest first into the turnbuckle. Calvary grins, impressed with how Ruby slipped out of his grip. He turns around to see Ruby flying towards him with a crossbody! He catches her in his arms with ease. Ruby’s legs are kicking a mile a minute as she tries to slip free, but Calvary’s strength is enough to hold onto her no matter how much of a fight she puts up. He tightens his grip on her outfit and lifts her high above his head before walking towards the center of the ring and slamming her to the mat with authority!

Ruby clenches her chest and rolls around in pain as Calvary takes his time moving in. Ruby pushes up to a knee. She’s short of breath, but full of fight as she springs up and rushes towards Calvary. Calvary lunges forward with a clothesline, but Ruby ducks it and rebounds off the ropes, Calvary turns around just in time for Ruby to slide under his legs. She springs up and hops on his back, rolling him up as the official slides into position.

1!

2!!

NOOOOOO!

Calvary kicks out!

Ruby’s up first, followed by Calvary. Ruby hits a low dropkick that takes out Calvary’s right leg. He drops back to the mat Ruby hops to the apron and waits for him to push back to this feet. Once he does, she flies off of the top rope with a picture perfect dropkick that rocks the super alien back down to the mat.

Vinnie Lane: "Ruby has made herself an opening!"

Ruby hops up to the top rope and calls for her patented Ruby in the Rough double foot stomp! Ruby leaps into the air, but before she makes contact, a blue blur intercepts her and shoves her over the top rope and to the outside!

Vinnie Lane: "Oh! That was a nasty bump to the outside thanks to Salvation! Normally that would be a disqualification, but these superheroes sidekicks are allowed to help their heroes in this match!"

Garnet scurries over to Ruby who is down and out on the outside. He licks her forehead as she holds her ribs and whimpers in pain. Garnet hits the steps and runs into the ring where Salvation is checking on Calvary. Garnet lowers his head as his ears lay back almost flat with his head. He lets out a ferocious growl that causes Salvation to turn her attention to the furry animal.

Garnet leaps towards her and clamps down on her arm, but Salvation bats him away with a single blow! Garnet flies out of the ring and crashes into the barricade with a whimper. Salvation rushes out to check on the poor pup, not having meant to hit him as hard as she did, but Salvation is intercepted by a blinding pink mist!

Vinnie Lane: "What is SHE doing here!?"

The Pink Mist, otherwise more commonly known as Vita Valenteen, jumps the barricade and unleashes every ounce of sight blinding pepper spray into the eyes of Salvation. VV checks on Ruby who is still down on the outside. Vita helps her up and guides her to the ring where Calvary is surprisingly still laying motionless. Ruby rolls in under the ropes and crawls her way over to Calvary before draping her arm over his chest.

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!

Calvary flies up off the mat and rotates in mid air, landing perfectly on his feet. He cuts a disapproving look towards Vita, who is quick to throw her hands up and back away, ensuring him that she’s not a threat. Calvary then turns his attention back to Ruby who’s still half out of it on the mat. Calvary flies up and ascends on the top turnbuckle. It looks like he is setting up for his super superman super punch, otherwise known as The Crusade. Calvary waits for the prime moment as Ruby struggles to pull herself back to her feet. When she does, Calvary dives off of the top rope with the loaded superman punch, but he’s intercepted by VV as she connects with Eat Defeat midair!

Vinnie Lane: "Why is Vita Valenteen meddling in this match!? Is she even allowed out here!?"

Calvary is down! Vita motions for Ruby to cover him, but Ruby is confused as to why VV is even out here. The momentary argument distracts long enough for Salvation to silently land behind VV. Ruby tries to warn her, but VV is too obtuse to take a hint. Salvation grabs Vita and slings her out of the ring. Salvation follows her outside to continue to assault, leaving Ruby to once again set up for her top rope double foot stomp.

Vinnie Lane: "RUBY IN THE ROUGH!"

Both feet slam into the chest of Calvary, or wait…

NO, Calvary moved out of the way with lighting speed! Ruby crashes to the mat, but is quick to try and get back to her feet. She’s a little dazed though, and Calvary is quick to take advantage of the opening as he grabs for her, but Ruby was playing possum! She ducks under his arms and as he turns around…

Vinnie Lane: "RUBY CUTTER!!!"

Ruby makes a quick cover!

1!

2!!

KICKOUT!

Vinnie Lane: "I can’t believe it, and neither can Ruby! What will it take to put Calvary down for good!?"

Ruby jumps to her feet, but to her surprise, Calvary beats her up! Ruby is stunned by the sight of the beefy super alien suddenly towering over her. Calvary uses the opening to hit a right hook to Ruby’s gut. It takes her breath away as she stumbles back clenching her ribs. Calvary follows it up with an uppercut that rocks the Banana Lime Blur! Calvary hits the ropes!

Vinnie Lane: "Calvary is looking to turn her inside out with a clothesline!"\

But Vita springboards off of the ropes looking for another Eat Defeat, but Calvary changes course in his rebound and springboards right into a stunner on Vita! She rolls out of the ring with a satisfying thud, but Calvary has no time to celebrate because…

Vinnie Lane: "RUBY CUTTER FOR A SECOND TIME!!!"

No!

Calvary shoves Ruby off of him and quickly follows up with a clothesline (from hell)! Calvary slowly flies to the top rope.

Vinnie Lane: "He’s looking to finish it with The Crusade! Can Ruby avoid the move for a second time!?"

Calvary dives off of the top. By the time Ruby realizes what’s up, she doesn’t have time to react. Calvary connects with the superman punch and Ruby crashes to the mat in a heap. Calvary with the cover!

1!

2!

KICKOUT!!

Vinnie Lane: "He can’t believe it, hell I can’t Believe it, but somehow Ruby found the strength to kick out! You have to believe that was just instinct though, because she isn’t moving!"

Calvary grabs Ruby and guides her back to her feet. He rears back to throw a punch, when suddenly he is cracked across the back of the head with a billy club. Calvary turns to see Vita mid swing. He catches the pink baton and rips it out of her hands before breaking it in half and tossing it outside of the ring. Vita backs away, begging the super hero off. He stalks her all the way to the other side of the ring before she slinks under the ropes and escapes to the outside. Calvary turns his attention back to his opponent, who has fallen back to the mat. Calvary pulls her to her feet once more, and lifts her high into the air, stalling for a moment or two before finally slamming her to the mat with a Jackhammer! The official slides into position as Calvary holds on for the pinfall!

1!

2!

WAIT WHAT!?!

Vinnie Lane: "Vita Valenteen just attacked the referee to stop the count!"

Calvary jumps up and eyes down Vita. He’s obviously had enough of her interference in this match. Vita backs off like before, but this time Salvation slides into the opposite side of the ring and blocks her exit. Salvation cracks her knuckles and rushes towards Vita. She hits a powerful SUPER clothesline that sends shockwaves through the area!

Only…

Vita ducked out of the way at the last second causing her to connect with Calvary! Salvation is horrified by her mistake which gives VV the opportunity to escape the ring! Salvation dives out of the ring to follow, but she’s intercepted by Garnet! Inside of the ring, Ruby pulls herself up, leaning on the ropes to help balance herself. She makes her way to the corner, and slowly climbs to the top. Ruby struggles to maintain her balance through her injuries. Fortunately Calvary is out from the clothesline, giving Ruby all the time that she needs to leap off the top and connect with the diving double foot stomp that she calls;

RUBY IN THE ROUGH!

Ruby with the cover!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Vinnie Lane: "She did it! In the battle of the superheroes, Ruby has come out on top, and with that win, she becomes the first two-time Anarchy Champion!"

Winner by Pinfall and ONCE AGAIN Anarchy Champion - Ruby!

Vita rolls into the ring to celebrate with Ruby, but Ruby seems more than a little confused with what Vita is doing out here in the first place. Vita tries to explain herself but Ruby doesn’t seem interested and instead checks on her opponent, Calvary.

Vinnie Lane: "It looks like VV’s “assistance” tonight wasn’t as welcome as she thought it would be dude!"

Vita seems visibly upset as she places her hands on her hips and looks out to the crowd in frustration.

Vinnie Lane: "I wouldn’t turn my back on Vita, Rubes, especially with that sour look on her face."

After a moment, Ruby begins to help Calvary up. Vita, frustrated with Ruby’s lack of appreciation or something, rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp.

SPECIAL THANKS
Calvary
Vita Valenteen
Jimmy Havoc
THUGS

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (04-10-2020), Atara Raven (04-10-2020), Calvary (04-10-2020), Griffin MacAlister (04-10-2020), red-x (04-10-2020), Ruby (04-10-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-10-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-10-2020, 12:47 PM

The BOB is still abuzz after a fantastic event, another great Anarchy in the books. When all of a sudden, the lights cut out, and the x-tron begins glowing a dark, crimson hue. Garbled sounds begin to emit from the speakers, before static SLICES through the screen and a sharp sound is heard. The tron soon goes all black, the building is left in pure darkness, and the sounds of random noises continues to play, the fans voicing their worry.... Finally, the lights return, and we see security and other staff all laid out on the stage, with red-x looming above. X grasps his trademark black baseball bat, glaring down the ramp at the ring where a few referees are standing, clearly caught off guard. red holds a microphone in his other hand, and he speaks;

"MASTERMIND.... i hope you're paying attention, and i hope you know i'm not done with you yet!! you STOLE that win from me a few days ago, and i'm not going to allow you to believe you're better than me!!!! i'm challenging you, right here, right now, to a match, whenever you're willing to stand toe to toe with me..... i hope you've got the guts to stand up to me again and prove you're truly the better of us. see you soon, Double M!!!!"

red-x cackles into the air before leaving, the staff upon the stage coughing up blood as the scene fades out....

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes red-x's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-24-2020)