Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker What happens at the gas station, stays at the gas station?
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-08-2020, 10:58 PM

Mick slows his car to a stop, in a part of the city, I personally have not frequented. There are quite a few shops that seem to have been shut down and vacated, with faded "for sale" signs in the windows. The various apartment buildings, speckled in-between, have bars on their windows and there's an overflow of garbage on the streets, even more abundant than usual for any other street that I've seen in New York. Yet, multiple trash cans with groups of homeless folks, huddled around them, seem plentiful. The industrial barrel style of trash cans too. Oh and there is a pack of rats, chasing another, different pack of rats down an alley and I'm pretty sure this is going to lead to a "rat rumble" of sorts. Okay. I'm just going to say it, this neighborhood is shady as fuck. Sketchy at best. I like it. Reminds me of Detroit.

"What now?"

"You take a walk."

"I take a walk?"

"This guy that I know, doesn't trust too many people. He can get a tad jumpy, at times and is as crazy as they come and it's hard to talk him down, once he gets himself worked into a frenzy. Best if I handle this on my own."

"Okay."

"I guess I'll walk over to that gas station, on the corner."

I point at it and drop my hand, with a laugh.

"And grab a pack of smokes."

Literally, it's the only business, that's not for sale. On this entire block.

"While you acquire some brains for me."

This feels like a drug deal. As an ex-drug dealer, I should know.

"These are going to be... human brains, right?"

"Oh, most definitely."

"And you're sure, no one's getting murdered?"

"Now, do you really think, that I'd do business with a killer?"

"Ah... no."

"Then you have your answer."

"Alrighty then, I'm going to take that walk to the gas station now. Meet you back here in..."

"Five to ten minutes, tops."

"Cool. See you then."

Stepping out of the car, I proceed to walk to the gas station and shove both of my hands, deep into my leather jacket's side pockets. Pushing the door open as soon as I arrive, I glance around quickly, to get the lay of the land, so to speak and head to the back, where the coolers are located. Opening the first in a row of about seven, I snatch a peach flavored Arizona Ice Tea and then make my way to an open face, refrigerated unit, where I retrieve a sandwich. This is where the brains that Mick is procuring for me, will find a temporary home, before my stomach. From there, I walk to the register. That's when I hear the bell on the door and the sound of two men, walking inside. Based on the sound of their voices, I can tell that they're super drunk.

"Oh man. Check out that chick's ass."

I hear one say to the other.

"Bro, my dick wants to live... in the backside of them, tight as fuck jeans."

The other replies.

These statements coincide with the cashier obtaining my pack of cigarettes and I am thankful when he returns, cause I have a feeling things are going to get weird, if I don't eject myself out of there fast. The cashier rings me up and I pay with my credit card because I don't want to wait around for change. Then I gather up my things and head towards the door. Unfortunately, that's precisely when one of the intoxicated morons, grabs my ass. Really grabs it too. Hard. Half his hand disappears between my legs as well, so I'm fairly certain he was reaching for way more than ass there. Alas, in the place of what he was hoping to feel, he gets my entire left nut instead and I can't help but fucking laugh, as I spin around to face my gropper

"You're a dude?!?! Gross!"

"Awe... does this mean your dick, doesn't want to live in the backside of these... tight as fuck jeans?"

"What are you gay? I don't swing that way REDACTED!"

"You're the one talking about another man's ass and getting handsy. Are you gay or just in the closet, till you had a few too many drinks?"

"Yo Fredwin."

"Yeah, Lazlo?"

"I think this little twink here is looking for a beat down!"

"No, I'm looking for brains but I guess, I'll have to settle for whatever resides within your heads."

Full on zombie rage, pitch black irises and scarlet sclerae, snarls and growls. Both men topple to the ground. Together. At the same time. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried. Loads more laughter spills forth from me and then, I pivot on my heels and leave. Eager to eat.

[Image: g9XIzJ5.jpg]

"Tomorrow on Anarchy! I'm facing Barney Green, for the second time, in a row!"

"Everyone's favorite zombie vs the poor man's Frankenstein's monster."

"The Post-Mortem Punk vs The Mean Green Monster Machine."

"Who will be dubbed the most X-Treme?"

"After I proved that in a fight vs he and I... I am the last man, or rather monster capable of standing, I'd have to say the odds aren't in his favor. Nevertheless, I won't dismiss him or make light of this fight. I shall treat it with the utmost of importance and once again, give Barney my undivided attention. Once more I will unleash the caged creature of nightmares and show him what this undead abomination can do when he lets his inner demon free. I am the master of disaster and I'm going to utterly dismantle that dead man. Literally tear him asunder. Rip him to shreds. After all, brutality and ultra-violence is always best, when served in pairs. And I intend to do precisely that in round 2 of Zane Norrison vs Barney Green. Hey and after he loses this second time, he'll only be one loss away from having something in common with Mastermind! See? Solidarity. Now that's a silver lining."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-09-2020), bRiaN sTorM (04-09-2020), red-x (04-09-2020)