Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 4/8/20 - Results
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-08-2020, 07:37 PM

WEDNESDAY - 8TH APRIL 2020
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S IRELAND/UK TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

FROM

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-10-17-at-6.36.39-PM.png]

ETIHAD STADIUM, MANCHESTER, ENGLAND

MATCH #1:

LUNA HIGHTOWER
- vs -
LIZETTE MIRACLE

MATCH #2:

RED-X
- vs -
KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN
WEAPONS MATCH

MATCH #3:

JIM THE JIM JIMSON
- vs -
TED E. BEAR
SUBMISSION MATCH

MATCH #4:

BARNEY GREEN
- vs -
ZANE NORRISON
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

GRIFFIN MACALISTER
- vs -
PETER FN GILMOUR
'I QUIT' MATCH

OOC Note: 3 ROLE PLAY RULE - 1ST RP MUST BE IN WEEK 1 BUT IF YOU DON'T RP UNTIL WEEK 2 YOU CAN ONLY DO 1 RP THE 2ND WEEK.

WEDNESDAY - 8TH APRIL 2020
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S IRELAND/UK TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

FROM

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-10-17-at-6.36.39-PM.png]

ETIHAD STADIUM, MANCHESTER, ENGLAND

MATCH #1:

LUNA HIGHTOWER
- vs -
LIZETTE MIRACLE

Luna Hightower makes her way to the ring and readies herself.

Lizette Miracle makes her way to the ring and readies herself.

Lizette walks straight up to Luna and slaps her.

PIP: "Oh that wasn't a good decision to start off a match!"

HEATHER: "Wait for it,"

Luna feels her face and smiles at Lizette, Lizette smiles back.

Suddenly Luna lashes out with a knee to the gut. She grabs Lizette who is bent over, and DDT's her. Luna quickly gets to her feet, pulls Lizette to hers, and German Suplexes her. Not just once, but 4 times. 4 times my god.

Luna gets back to her feet, and pulls Lizzy back to hers, and she looks dizzy. Luna runs to the ropes, comes bouncing back. She hits Lizette with a Diving Crossbody Check and down they go.

PIP: "That has to hurt!"

HEATHER: "State the obvious why don't you,"

Luna stands up, and pulls Lizette back to her feet.

DIM MAK a.k.a Death Touch

Luna delivers:a powerful Palm Strike to heart area of the chest. This causes Lizette's heart to stop, temporarily, making her lose consciousness.

Luna covers Lizette.

WINNER: LUNA HIGHTOWER

MATCH #2:

RED-X
- vs -
KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN
WEAPONS MATCH

'X Gonna Give it to Ya" hits, and the lights are overcome with a dark, blood red hue. The x-tron is hijacked, static quickly invading the screen.... The lights around the ring are cut off, leaving a spotlight on the entrance. The fans are left in silent bewilderment.... The Tron is now overcome by a big, flashing, crimson cross. The fans begin to give a mixed reaction, eventually taking out their cell phones to snap pictures... before ALL of the lights are cut out. Then??

The voice of DMX fills the speakers;

"You against me, me against you,
Whatever, whenever, What the fuck you gon' do?
... I've been doin' this for nineteen years,
Wanna fight me? Fight these tears."

The XWF Galaxy is truly beginning to come unglued... A spotlight shines in the middle of the ring, where a figure descends via a cord, landing in the center of the squared-circle. Red-X holds his trademark black baseball bat. Red drops the bat next to the corner post, and climbs upon the top turnbuckle, lifting his arms in an 'X'... the song slowly fades as the x-man prepares for war..

The lights go out. Then Thunderstruck by ACDC starts playing. And only white lighting starts flickering on the stage as the song starts. Just as the lyrics get to 'Thunderstruck', there is a glow on the stage, and Kris The Hammer Von Bonn is lit up by the glow and he is holding his Hammer. The lights come back on fully, and he walks all the way to the ring, followed by his Manager Antony The Jerk.

Kris walks up the steel steps. Then climbs into the ring. Oh each side of the ring, he lifts his Hammer in the air, and poses to the audience. He does this four times, one for each side of the ring. He then places his hammer in the corner, and is ready.

PIP: “Up next is Kris The Hammer Von Bonn versus Red-X in a weapons match!”

HEATHER: “What exactly is a ‘Weapons’ Match?”

PIP: “Basically weapons are free to be used!”

HEATHER: “So it’s a Street Fight.”

PIP: “No, it’s a weapons match. Don’t you pay attention?”

DING! DING! DING!

The two are standing in the center of the ring, each with a weapon in their hands. Red-X has a black baseball bat in his as Kris Von Bonn has his hammer sitting in his. The two rush towards one another swinging wildly!

Kris nails Red-X in the side of the head as Red-X swings low and connects to the balls of Kris!

Both go down in a heap from the impact as the crowd is cheering them on. They slowly begin to rise with a smirk forming on the face of Kris. Red-X is able to roll to his feet, but the huge hands of Kris grab him by the throat and lift him up off the mat. He holds him there for a moment before bringing him down into a vicious knee strike right into the midsection followed by a second and a third! Red-X falls to his knees clutching his abdomen as Kris pushes him away. He walks over and lifts up his hammer as he gives it a little swing as if readying his shot.

Kris rushes towards him!

DROPSAULT!

Red-X managed to dot the chin of Kris who staggers for a moment. Long enough for X to leap from the second rope and hook the head of Kris with a spike DDT!

X MARKS THE SPOT!

As Kris spikes into the mat, Red-X springs to his feet and hits a standing shooting star press!

RED & BLACK ATTACK!

Red-X covers him!

ONE…

TWO…

KICKOUT! Kris powers out!

Red-X backs up for a moment before springing off the second rope. He seems to be going for another DDT!

SPEAR!

PIP: “Oooooh!”

HEATHER: “Red-X is going to be feeling right where that hit the spot tomorrow!”

The spear catches Red-X in mid-air as he slams into the mat with a thud. Kris staggers backwards grabbing the bat of Red-X and throwing it out of the ring. He staggers towards Red-X and mounts him before delivering right, left, right, left combination punches as Red-X’s arms are trapped beneath the weight of Von Bonn. Kris grabs him by the throat again before hoisting him up to his feet.

Kris brushes him off as if making him presentable before taking a step back and nearly decapitating Red-X with a vicious axe handle to the face! Red-X is blasted backwards into the ropes before staggering right into a kick to the midsection followed by Kris hooking the arms of Red-X behind him and lifting him up for a Pedigree!

HAMMER TIME!

Kris hooks a leg.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE:

WINNER: KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN

MATCH #3:

JIM THE JIM JIMSON
- vs -
TED E. BEAR
SUBMISSION MATCH

Jim comes out with a sign saying "Kill all Dolphins" people come out with him handing out Dolphin Rape Awareness Month, pamphlets, making sure that people know, just how evil dolphins are.

Teddy shows up and hops enthusiastically to the ring.

HEATHER: “…”

PIP “…”

HEATHER:: “…why-“

PIP “JUST GO TO THE MATCH.”

DING! DING! DING!

The bell sounds as Jim just slams a big boot right into the fury face of Ted E. Bear! He begins rolling as if shot out of a cannon right into the bottom rope which he uses to catch himself. A bead of sweat is shown rolling down the face of Ted.

This is going to be a much tougher battle than he anticipated. The Coneman is bringing his D game. Slightly above his F game.

Ted pulls up his tiny fists and moves towards the center of the ring where Jim meets him. Jim reaches down with a hand and puts it on the fluffy head of Ted just holding him place while Ted swings. Unfortunately his reach just isn’t making contact. Jim instead rears back and…

PUNTS THE BEAR!

HEATHER: “We’re so fucked.”

PIP: “You can say that again.”

HEATHER: “PETA is literally going to put us out of business.”

PIP: “PETA? I was more worried about TY.”

Ted is hit so hard that it actually sends him into the second turnbuckle. Ted sees his opportunity and climbs all the way to the top rope! He’s breathing heavily from the cardio, but Jim just looks in disbelief. He rushes towards the corner and swings with a big right hand, but Ted just dodges!

JIM SMACKS THE CORNER POST!

HEATHER: “…is he blind?”

PIP: “Look, fighting a stuffed bear does weird shit to you.”

Jim cries out in pain as he clutches his hand in pain. Ted is bouncing right and left with his hands held up. Jim turns around as Ted leaps off moving his adorable legs and arms up and down in a frog splash!

TEDDY SPLASH!

But he only leaps about a foot and completely misses Jimson! Jim looks at him with curiosity before grabbing him up and pulling him in for a…

BEARHUG!

…LITERALLY!

He’s squeezing the stuffing out of the little guy, but the eyes of Ted switch quickly from panic to something else.

FURY.

HEATHER: “Why does this feel like a C Horror movie?”

Suddenly Jim sends Ted down on the canvas, and runs towards the ropes, and he rebounds, comes back, and:

SPLASHES Ted E Bear.

This takes what ever energy the Bear has left, and Jim goes for the cober.

WINNER: JIM THE JIM JIMSON

HEATHER: "As you know by now, Shawn Warstein, also known as Fuzz, pulled off one of the biggest swerves in XWF history. At March Madness, he not only backtracked on retirement, but also cashed in his 24/7 briefcase and walked away with the Universal Championship!"

PIP: "But it wasn't the only shock to come out of the pay-per-view, as Big D soon after announced HIS retirement from the ring.

HEATHER: "Though he didn't have much to say in the immediate aftermath of March Madness, Big D recently sat down with our very own Steve Sayors to discuss his abrupt decision to step away from the ring. Let's take a look......."

The scene cuts to inside of Big D's home, where he sits next to his wife on the couch, Steve Sayors seated across from them in a recliner.

SAYORS: "Big D, first off, I'd like to thank you for agreeing to this interview."

BIG D: "Thank YOU, Steve. I know people were taken aback by my decision to call it quits and I wanted to give them a sense of closure, as well as myself."

SAYORS: "Well, I'm sure the question on everyone's mind is: why now? After a nearly yearlong journey to become Universal Champion, why have you decided to give up on it NOW?"

BIG D: March Madness was one of the biggest disappointments of my career. It was bigger than losing both the Xtreme AND TV Titles combined, and never getting a WWF World Title shot. The pain I suffered from that loss was greater than anything ANY opponent has EVER dished out against me. It was more than any punch, chair shot, or finisher has ever inflicted on me."

Big D pauses, as a tear drops down his left eye, which he quickly wipes away before continuing.

BIG D: "Losing to Hanari Carnes put me right back to where I was before March Madness: the bottom. If I was still wrestling right now, do you know what I'd be doing? Fighting for the TV Title against a man I could just buy the belt from, or challenging a woman I already proved I was better than, for a belt that'd do nothing for me other than show the world they were right in labeling me a mid-carder............ and I couldn't live with that anymore. If I couldn't be on top, or at the very least COMPETING at the top, there was no point continuing any longer."

SAYORS: "Is it hard leaving your goal unaccomplished? Most wrestlers go out with a big match, or a big send off, but you chose to walk away quietly. Why is that?"

BIG D: "Hard is an understatement, Steve. When I came out of retirement initially, I expected to be Universal Champion within a few months. As we both know, that didn't happen and I never really got anywhere close to the Title besides my Triple Threat Match with Main & Blackwater. I watched the same guys get shots over and over again, as well as wrestlers who had no business even lacing up my boots. After a while, you begin to wonder why you even bother?"

Big D takes a deep breath, as his wife wraps her arms around his.

BIG D: "I didn't want a big sendoff because I didn't feel I deserved one. I'm a one-time Xtreme Champion, two-time TV Champion(although my second reign is a fuckin' joke), and won War Games because I had a Legend, and a future Legend, carry my team. You're never gonna see the name 'Big D' in the XWF Hall of Fame, I'm just another guy who came and went without making a meaningful impact. Just another Steve Justice.......... and there's nothing wrong with that. Reality's a bitch, but that doesn't mean it's wrong."

Big D looks at his wife, causing her to let go of his arm. He slaps his legs and stands up, Steve Sayors following suit.

BIG D: "Now, Steve, I gotta be mean to you one last time and tell you to get the fuck out of my house!"

D gives Sayors a smile, and the interviewer responds with one of his own. They give each other a genuine embrace, patting each other on the back.

SAYORS: "Well, good luck, Big D, I wish you luck in your future endeavors."

BIG D: "Thanks, Steve."

The scene fades out, and we cut back to Pip and Heather at the announce table.

PIP: Well there you have it, folks, some parting words from Big D."

HEATHER: "I feel bad for him, honestly. Despite the fact he laid his hands on me in the past, I truly believe he's a changed man and would've liked to have seen him get one more shot at the big one."

PIP: "Oh please, I'd NEVER forgive someone for hurting ME! Not to mention, all this time Big D could've ASKED for a Title shot, but did he? NO."

HEATHER: "Big D's got alot of pride, Pip, he didn't want one if he didn't feel it wasn't earned, or at least offered."

PIP: "Well, I've had enough talking about people who aren't here, let's get back to the action."

MATCH #4:

BARNEY GREEN
- vs -
ZANE NORRISON
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

"Death March" By Motionless In White starts to play as the fans boo throughout the arena. Out comes Barney Green as we see that figure with him. The figure cackles as he sees Barney Green start walking down towards the ring. The fans look frightened as the figure follows him. He makes it to the ring as we see the figure pull out a car battery and jumper cables. Green just exposes his thumbs to him as the figure sparks the cables and then places them on Green's thumbs as Green just grunts. he removes the cables and Green climbs into the ring. Green just stares into space as his music fades.

Zane Norrison makes his way to the ring and gets ready.

PIP: “It’s a battle between The Monster and The Zombie! Who will win this bout?”

HEATHER “How do you keep a zombie down for a ten count? Is Barney bringing a shotgun?!”

PIP: “That would probably do it, but Barney seems more like the ‘hands-on’ approach kind of guy.”

DING! DING! DING!

The bell sounds as these two men circle around the ring. They lock up in before Barney’s strength overcomes Zane and pulls him into a side headlock. Zane is slammed down into the mat as Barney is wrenching back on the head. Zane reaches up and rakes the one good eye of Barney who stumbles away clutching at his eye. Zane hits the ropes before charging right at Barney with an uppercut which actually nearly sends Barney over the ropes! He rears back and connects with a running uppercut with enough power to send Barney over the ropes and to the floor below. Norrison smirks at Barney as the referee begins his count.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE… Zane steps out onto the apron.

FOUR…. Barney is back on his feet outside of the ring.

Barney quickly grabs the feet of Zane and takes him out at the knee as he slams down onto the apron with a thud. Green grabs him, climbs up onto the apron, and hits a fisherman suplex off the apron to the floor below!

FOLEYPLEX!

Barney slowly rolls to his feet as the referee begins his count.

ONE…

TWO…

THREEE…

FOUR…. Zane is stirring.

FIVE… Zane gets a hand up on the apron.

SIX… INTELLIGENT DIVERSION!

The throat punch sends Zane back down to the floor as Barney is just staring him down. The referee sighs and begins to count again, but Barney stops him. He grabs Zane and whips him into the barricade before taking a few steps back. He rushes towards him with his whole body coming towards Zane. Norrison manages to dodge out of the way as Barney obliterates the barricade which slides away. Barney crashes as Zane takes a moment to regain himself.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE…

FOUR…

FIVE….

SIX…..

SEVEN… Barney sits up! Zane looks… well unchanged. He’s a zombie.

EIGHT… Barney gets to his feet.

Zane rushes towards him with a steel chair he had just found underneath the ring. It connects as the steel bends in from the impact. Barney doesn’t even seem fazed! He just grabs the steel chair and yanks it away from Zane before flinging it away. Zane goes for a roundhouse, but Barney catches the leg and slams it down onto the hard flooring around the ring. He grabs the leg of Zane and begins just slamming it down again and again!

Zane staggers to his feet, but his leg is obviously compromised. Barney quickly scoops him up and slams him to the ground with a body slam! Green grabs him and rolls him into the ring before sliding in after him. Barney connects with a Russian leg sweep as the leg of Zane is bent at a weird angle from the impact. Barney slowly rises to his feet as Zane is trying to pull himself up. Barney grabs him and sends him flying over the top rope to the apron. Barney rushes him for a spear!

Zane moves! He catches him with a kneelift! Barney is out on his feet as he’s leaning between the ropes. Zane springs off the second rope for a moonsault… a lionsault if you will! Barney slams down onto the second rope before springing back into the ring onto the center of the ring. Zane slides into the ring limping. He goes for the lionsault again!

DON’T FEAR THE REAPER!

PIP: “Oh no!”

HEATHER:: “You have to be a little more careful about yourself in there!”

But his leg gives out! He crashes into the center of the ring laying right beside Barney. Barney sits up… AGAIN! He grabs Zane around the throat before hoisting him up over his head and running towards the ropes.

GORILLA PRESS TO THE AUDIENCE!

HEATHER: “Did that bitch just pinch Zane’s ass?”

PIP: “I don’t know, but that guy just lost half a beer. I sympathize with you, sir.”

Zane takes out several audience members on his way to the ground, but Barney quickly slides out of the ring and lumbers towards him. He grabs him by his throat and pulls him back to the ringside area. Barney reaches underneath the ring and grabs two light tubes! He turns back to Zane who has two weapons in his hands.

STAB! STAB! STAB!

PIP: “Holy fuck!”

HEATHER: “Is that legal?!”

PIP: “All is legal in a Last Man Standing match…?”

Zane just pulled two large shards of glass from his pocket and just began stabbing into the midsection of Barney! The Monster staggers from the impact, but he roars!

Zane’s eyes go wide in surprise from the reaction before two light tubes crack right across his head! Barney swung them like a baseball bat as the shards of glass embed themselves into the face of Zane! He staggers backwards as Barney reaches back underneath the ring and pulls out a table. He rams Zane with it before setting it up. He pulls Zane close, but Zane just bites onto the nose of Barney ripping some skin from the nose!

Blood is pouring from the nose of Barney who is wincing in pain. Zane stabs him twice more with the glass before nailing a roundhouse sending him down to the ground. Norrison reaches underneath the ring and pulls out what appears to be a little box. He sets it on the center of the table and smirks at Barney. He pulls the Monster onto the apron.

DOOMED NATION!

The pop-up powerbomb is actually able to get Barney up and send him down into the table!

BADUFFFFFF!

An explosion comes from the box as the body of Barney Green is shot back into the apron where he slumps to the ground after impact. Blood is pouring from a spot on Barney’s back as he’s just been blown up in a whole new way. Zane looks at the referee and tells him to count.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE…

FOUR….

FIVE…

SIX….

SEVEN…

EIGHT…

NINE…

TEN!

WINNER: ZANE NORRISON

The crowd immediately comes back to life as the all to familiar theme of Centurion begins to play. Out from the back steps the Hart Champion, to a loud roar from the fans. Centurion takes a second to soak in the crowd, even going as far as to holding his arms out to his side and slowly spinning, showing off the Hart Title around his waist. He confidently walks down the aisle and steps into the ring. As he's handed a microphone and the music begins to die down, a loud chant of "Centurion! Centurion!" echoes throughout the arena. Centurion gives them a second before putting his hand in the air to quiet down the crowd.

Centurion: March Madness may go down as one of the most consequential pay per views of all time. We had a cash in of the 24/7 briefcase. We had someone win the March Madness Tournament and quit the federation 24 hours later. And, we had every single title change hands.......all except one.

Centurion points down at his Hart Champion, causing the crowd to roar in approval.

Centurion: I have stated before that my ultimate goal is to be the greatest Hart Champion in XWF history, and I'm getting pretty damn close to that goal. Of course, these things are subjective. How can we determine one reign compared to another? Number of wins? Quality of opponents? It's nearly impossible. So, I found a more tangible, easier to track metric. Instead of pleading my case week in and week out, I'll just give you a number - 297.

Crowd stirs.

Centurion: Two hundred and ninety seven. That's the number of days Azrael Erebus held the Television Title, which is the longest reign of any title in the modern era. If I can surpass that reign, people will be unable to question my greatness. If I can...

Centurion is interrupted by the sound of "Famous" by Gunther playing over the speakers. The cheers quickly turn to boos as out comes Shane . is dancing along to his music, but he is flanked on either side by both Hired Guns, who stand emotionless, staring at the ring. The music fades out, causing to go "aww!" and put his head down. Centurion leans up against the ropes and mockingly counts the people on the stage.

Centurion: Wow, a little short staffed, Shane? Lost your meal ticket in Engineer. Lost your Nazi mistress in Madison. And I retired your bagboy Tristan. I'm surprised you even decided to show up here tonight.

Shane stops and looks around on the stage and also counts, then scratches his head and squints as he looks toward Centurion and mockingly counts "one" and looks down at his own finger as if he's still incredibly confused by these counts.

Shane: I'm not so sure you should be talking about numbers, you cheap shot artist!

Shane puts his hand up to his own cheek.

Shane: That's right, did you think I wouldn't have a problem with you SLAPPING me at March Madness like some limp wrist bitch? A SLAP??? Who slaps someone these days, you goddamn freak of nature?!?

PIP: Shane clearly showing his selective memory after having been proudly responsible for many-a-slap, albeit usually through other peoples hands...

HEATHER: He's had that slap coming since last year, Pip! Shane paid to have Centurion slapped in the face before they faced off at the XX pay per view!

Shane is up on the stage rubbing his face as if the slap he received at March Madness still somehow hurts, and both Hired Guns are checking on him.

Centurion: What's the matter, Shane? Did my slap hurt your pwetty wittle face?

Shane: Oh shut up! SHUT THAT MOUTH, BOY! You're going to learn the HARD way just what it means to lay hands on this beautiful, soft, silky, shameless face! Don't change the subject between us by bringing up "meal tickets" to the guy who was putting those meals on your table when you were a worthless, green ass rookie in the CCWF! I gave you your first real job in this business and I am 100% to thank for any success you've seen in this damn business! You should be thankful. Hell, Cent, by this time in our careers you should be sending me fucking gift baskets and Omaha Steak samplers on a weekly basis just to make sure I never forget how much you owe me your life.

Shane is starting to get a bit heated, definitely buying into his own story here.

Shane: And what? What do you do? You go far and wide out of your way to screw people over! People like THE Tristan Slater and Peter FUCKIN' Gilmour! People I call my friends, you want to go after and talk shit about... take your cheap shots at... and cheat your way to victory. You should have been asking me if you can carry their BAGS! Not sitting around like a conniving little sack of piss, trying to think of ways to fuck them.

HEATHER: I think Shane may have really lost it here.

PIP: It's definitely a unique spin on things, at least.

Shane continues, raising his voice as he points down to Centurion in that ring.

Shane: And then YOU SLAP ME!!!!!!????? As if it weren't enough that you are trying to fuck over my friends? You KNOW this goddamn face is worth over a million dollars. You're just jealous your surgeon botched your shit when they tried fixing your face!

There is an awkward silence for a couple seconds...

Shane: You want to interject yourself into my business and attack me when I'm at ringside, working? Well guess who's going to introduce themselves into YOUR current affairs then, Centy? HAHAHAHA!!!

Shane and both of the Hired Guns make like they're about to bolt straight down to the ring but instantly stop and just start walking the other way to the back...?

After both of the Hired Guns exit to the backstage area, Shane pauses and looks back at Centurion with a shit-eating grin and yells...

Shane: HEIL!!!!

And with a sadistic wink, Shane disappears to the back as...

Centurion is blasted in the back by Nathaniel Idenhaus! Centurion immediately falls to the mat as Nathaniel stands over him with a chair. The crowd is showering him in boo's, but he just closes his eyes and soaks it all in

Centurion crawls on the mat and reaches the ropes, but Nathaniel kneels down next to him before he can get to his feet. He whispers something into Centurion's ear...

AND BEGINS TO BITE HIM! Nathaniel is biting the top of Centurion's head! Centurion yells out and kicks his legs, and after a few seconds, Nathaniel stops and stands up. Blood comes from Nathaniel's mouth as the crowd continues to heavily boo. Seeing what he's done, Nathaniel turns to leave the ring...

But is stopped! The Hart Title slides in and hits Nathaniel in the ankles. He looks down, then back over at Centurion, who is holding the back of his head with one hand and flipping off Nathaniel with the other.

HEATHER: Centurion is defiant, but I don't think this was a good idea.

Nathaniel just laughs as he grabs Centurion and drags him to the middle of the ring. He violently throws him so his head hits the chair. He then backs up...

And curbstomps Centurion into the chair! The loud THUD sound echoes throughout the arena, and the boos turn silent. Nathaniel picks up the Hart Title and looks over at a bleeding, unconscious Centurion before throwing the belt on top of him.

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

GRIFFIN MACALISTER
- vs -
PETER FN GILMOUR
'I QUIT' MATCH

Griffin emerges from the entrance; eyes set straight ahead, he marches to the ring without much attention or emotion shown towards the crowd. Climbing the steel steps, he then takes his place within the ring and awaits his opponent's arrival.

HEATHER: "Well, folks, this is it, the Main Event."

PIP: "MacAlister looks ready to go, but you gotta wonder how he's gonna approach this match with 'The Threat'?"

HEATHER: "Probably the same way he has his previous FIVE victories over him........."

PIP: "You could show a little less bias, Heather. They wouldn't call him 'The Threat' if it wasn't true!"

HEATHER: "The only person calling him that is Shane !"

PIP: "And me!"

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then see fire emiting from the ramp after a bell tolls a few times. We then hear "SUCK MY DICK" blast from the PA and the crows begins to go ape shit. "FUCK EVERYBODY" by Steel Panther begins to kick in as res strobe lights and lasers hit the stage. We see Peter Gilmour and his demon assassin Valerie Sky appear on the stage. They look around as Peter bobs his head to the music. As soon as the chorus kicks in we see Peter start singing into the camera saying, "EVERYBODY CAN SUCK MY DICK!" They head to the ring and then get in normally. Peter then throws his hands up in an "X" pose as fire and fireworks go off above the ring in the same manner. Peter looks at Valerie and smiles wickedly as they look at the stage waiting for their next victim.

PIP: "There he is, Peter 'The Threat' Gilmour!"

HEATHER: "While I may question the nickname, there's no denying that this I Quit Match will be right up his alley."

PIP: "Absolutely! Not only is he a former Universal Champion, he's also the King of Xtreme! I can't even count how many times he's held the Xtreme Championship!"

HEATHER: "Well, Griffin MacAlister is a pretty big threat himself. The veteran's ALSO a former Xtreme Champion, as well as a TV Title holder. This match could EASILY go either way."

Griffin MacAlister takes a few steps forward, causing Gilly to turn around into him. Peter jumps back, startled, as The Mechanic stares him down without emotion. Gilmour gives McAlister the middle finger, before chopping at his crotch and yelling 'SUCK MY DICK!' The Mechanic suddenly swings at Gilly, hammering away at him as the ref grabs a microphone and calls for the bell.

HEATHER: "And this I Quit Match is underway!"

Griffin MacAlister's punches back Peter Gilmour against the ropes, as he tries to block the shots. The Mechanic then delivers a knee to Gilly's exposed gut, following it up with another one. He then whips Gilmour to the opposite side and flips him over his back, on the rebound. Gilly quickly pulls himself up by the ropes, dazed, but gets Clotheslined over the top rope to the outside.

HEATHER: "The Mechanic is in complete control over 'The Threat.'"

PIP: "You sound way to pleased."

HEATHER: "Just calling the match, Pip."

Peter Gilmour leans on the apron as Griffin MacAlister rushes over to the ropes and back at Gilly, attempting a Baseball Slide. Gilmour drops to the floor, causing Griffin to slide out over him and onto his feet. As MacAlister turns around, Gilly quickly reaches under the ring, pulls out a chair, and nails The Mechanic in the stomach with it as he reaches for him.

PIP: "Griffin MacAlister's down! The referee better check on him and make sure he doesn't want to quit!"

HEATHER: "And you thought I sounded too pleased?"

PIP: "I'm just calling it as I see it."

With MacAlister dropped to a knee, Peter Gilmour cracks him over the head with the chair, before tossing it aside. The Mechanic falls forward into Gilly's awaiting arms, before being forced to his feet and over to the barricade. Gilmour places MacAlister's throat across the top of it and applies pressure, damanding the referee to check on him. Despite gurgling into the mic, Griffin refuses to give up, causing The Threat to let go in frustration.

PIP: "I don't know HOW the ref is allowing this one to continue!"

HEATHER: "Because Griffin didn't give up........"

PIP: "I don't know, those sounded like chokes of surrender to me!"

As Griffin MacAlister clutches at his throat, Peter Gilmour turns his attention back under the ring. He digs around for a bit, eventually coming back up with a trash can. Gilly brings Griffin to his feet, but MacAlister delivers a kick to his opponent's midsection in defense. This causes Peter to hold the can in front of his face, allowing The Mechanic to deliver a headbutt so hard it, not only dents, but smashes into Gilmour's face, as well.

PIP: "Now that's what I call using your head."

Griffin turns the garbage can upside down and places it over Gilmour's body. Not seeing where he's going, Gilly runs around in a panic until he finally crashes into the ring post and tumbles over. The Mechanic reaches into his boot and pulls out his K-Bar, making his way over to his opponent. Once there, MacAlister smashes the can with his weapon, sending a loud thud echoing throughout the arena.

HEATHER: "That'll rattle whatever brain cells Gilly has left."

Griffin MacAlister begins wailing on the trash can surrounding Peter Gilmour, striking it over and over again. The ref holds the microphone up under the can, but all we hear is Gilly wailing in pain. After six shots, The Mechanic tosses the K-Bar aside and assesses the situation. Gilmour falls to the ground and slips out of the can, a dazed look in his eyes. MacAlister stands in wait, allowing his opponent enough time to get to his feet. Once Gilmour is up, Griffin charges and tackles him through the barricade, into the front row.

PIP: "Oh my God, poor Gilly!"

HEATHER: "It looks like that shot took alot out of MacAlister, too!"

Both men roll around on the floor, as the ref holds the microphone out for each of them, but neither one gives up. MacAlister struggles to his feet first, before seeing Gilly following suit and delivering a boot to the face that sends him back down. After taking a moment to compose himself, Griffin grabs the barricade and drags it over to the side of the ring. He then turns his attention back to his opponent, walking over to Gilmour and bending down to pick him up. All of a sudden, Gilly breaks The Mechanic's hold of him, pops up, and delivers a picture perfect Gilly Cutter.

PIP: "Gilly Cutter! The Threat's got it! There's no way Griffin MacAlister can continue!"

HEATHER: "He still has to make him say 'I Quit', Pip."

The referee goes to hold the mic out for Griffin, but Gilly snatches it from him and speaks.

GILLY: "Don't bother, he's out!"

Gilmour shoves the mic into the ref's chest, before standing over Griffin and bringing him to his feet. Gilly drags his opponent over to the apron with the barricade beside it, climbing up. Peter pulls MacAlister up with him, before putting his head between his legs in Piledriver position.

PIP: "It looks like he's gonna go for a DEATHSTRIKE on the apron!"

HEATHER: "I don't think he's aiming for the apron, Pip, he's got his sights set on the downed barricade!"

PIP: "Even better!"

Peter Gilmour attempts to hoist Griffin MacAlister up, but The Mechanic grabs onto the ropes, preventing it. Gilly delivers a few shots to the back of Griffin's head, forcing him to let go. He then tries again, but MacAlister uses his strength to keep himself grounded. Gilmour pushes his opponent backwards in frustration, before running at him with a Clothesline attempt. The Mechanic ducks under Gilly's arm and meets him with a sickening Kick to the Head that sends Gilmour staggering. Griffin MacAlister then puts Peter Gilmour's head in the same position he had the Mechanic seconds before. The fans roar with excitement as Griffin lifts Gilly high above his head, and delivers a Sit-Out Powerbomb off the apron, onto the barricade.

PIP: "Pooooooor Gilly!"

HEATHER: "Poor Gilly, indeed, his back could very well be broken!"

As Peter Gilmour rolls off the barricade, grabbing his back, Griffin MacAlister stands up, limping from the impact on his backside. Nevertheless, he has no problems lifting Gilly up and Irish Whipping him, head first, into the ring post. The ref goes to check on him, but Griffin immediately intervenes and brings Gilmour back up. The Mechanic leads his opponent over to the announce table, causing Pip and Heather to stand up in fear.

HEATHER: "Looks like our table is about to go bye-bye."

PIP: "Hasn't MacAlister caused enough damage? Gilly can't even respond to the referee!"

HEATHER: "He can quit anytime he's conscious....."

The Mechanic climbs onto the table, pulling Gilly up with him. As Pip and Heather look on in horror, MacAlister nails Gilmour with a Twist of Fate that smashes the announce table.

HEATHER: Griffin MacAlister with the Reality Check!"

PIP(groaning): Ohhhhhh, that one was so strong it broke our table just as much as Gilly!"

A triumphant Griffin MacAlister stands up and grabs the mic from the referee. He stands over his opponent, putting the microphone by Gilly's mouth. Peter is in a daze, unaware that it may be in his best interest to quit. The Mechanic slaps him in the face a few times, trying his best to bring Gilmour back to reality. Finally, Peter seems to understand where he is, as Griffin gives him another chance to give up, before further destruction ensues.

GILLY: "S.......... suck........... MY DICK!"

Gilmour delivers a surprise low blow to The Mechanic, who grabs his nuts and falls backwards. Gilly lays back, laughing, as the fans reign in with boos.

PIP: "Is there any question why Gilly's a former Universal Champion?"

HEATHER: "The lack of competition back then might've helped."

After a moment of rest, Peter Gilmour gets to his knees, seeing Griffin doing the same. A quick thinking Gilly turns towards Pip, grabs him by the shirt, and tosses him into The Mechanic, knocking him back down.

PIP: "Gilly?!?! What the hellllll?.........."

HEATHER: "Damn, I might have to cheer for 'The Threat' after that one!"

Gilly hears what Heather said, and stops to look her over. He then winks and blows her a kiss, before heading back over to Griffin. Gilmour brings The Mechanic to his feet and whips him, back first, into the side if the ring. As MacAlister winces in pain, Peter heads over to the side of him and delivers a Russian Leg Sweeper against the ring.

HEATHER: "Peter Gilmour is being vicious tonight!"

PIP: "You're damn right he is!"

Gilly rolls Griffin into the ring, sliding in after. Once he stands up, Peter grabs his opponent and hits him with a Northern Lights Suplex. He keeps his hands locked and pops back up with MacAlister, delivering a Belly to Belly Suplex. Once again, Gilmour keeps ahold of his opponent and delivers a third move, this time a Snap Suplex. Gilly lets go, getting to his knees and praising himself.

PIP: "That was an excellent trio of moves!"

HEATHER: "I hate to admit it, but you're right, Pip. That was pretty impressive!"

After showing off for a moment, Peter Gilmour finally stands up and helps Griffin MacAlister to his feet, before leading him over to the corner. Gilly rests The Mechanic's back against the turnbuckles, before climbing out onto the apron. He then grabs hold of the tag rope and wraps it around MacAlister's throat, choking him with it.

PIP: "What ingenuity by The Threat! If THIS doesn't make the Mechanic quit, I don't know what will!"

HEATHER: "This is borderline attempted murder!"

PIP: "I love it!"

HEATHER: "Did you forget what he just did to you?"

PIP: "Yep."

Griffin claws at the rope, his eyes bulging out. The ref holds the mic up for him to quit, but all we hear are gurgles as he struggles to get free. Just as it looks like the lights are about to go out, MacAlister grabs Gilly and delivers a Headbutt. Gilmour hangs on tight, unphased by the shot. The Mechanic repeats his action over and over again until both their skulls are cracked open and Peter is forced to let go, dropping to a knee in the apron.

HEATHER: "Quick thinking not only saved Griffin the match, but perhaps his life as well."

The Mechanic clenches his throat, gasping for breath as he tries to recover. Peter Gilmour stands back on the outside, as Griffin turns his way. Gilly swings at him, but MacAlister blocks it, reaching over and setting Gilmour up for a Vertical Suplex. He holds his opponent high above his head for a second or two, before falling backwards to the mat. The Mechanic keeps hold of Gilly and rises to his feet, delivering a Northern Lights Suplex. Much like his opponent had done moments earlier, Griffin keeps his hands together and brings Peter back up. He then wraps Gilmour's arm and delivers a Swinging Neckbreaker that leaves both men sprawled out, exhausted, on the mat as the fans cheer.

HEATHER: "Griffin MacAlister showing Gilly he can play the combo game, too!"

PIP: "Not nearly as impressive as Gilly's, though."

Griffin MacAlister uses the ropes to pull himself up, before heading over to Peter Gilmour. The Mechanic lifts his opponent up, but Gilly manages to slip behind him. MacAlister turns around and is met with a Gilly Cutter attempt, but he fights it off by shoving Gilmour towards the ropes.

IF GRIFFIN MACALISTER WINS:

On the rebound, The Mechanic hits Gilly with a Codebreaker, locking in a Hell's Gate submission immediately afterwards.

HEATHER: "P.O.A.! Gilly's certainly pissed on the arrival of THAT move!"

PIP: "His foot's on the ropes! Break it up, ref!"

HEATHER: "No rope breaks, Pip; Gilly's gonna have to either escape it or quit!"

The ref holds the mic up to Peter Gilmour's mouth, but all he does his scream into it. Griffin keeps the hold locked, making it nearly impossible for his opponent to break free.

GILLY(choking): "S......... suck m-my dick!............... I Quit!!!!!!!"

WINNER: GRIFFIN MACALISTER BY SUBMISSION

PIP: "Noooooooooo!"

HEATHER: "And Griffin MacAlister gets his sixth win over Peter Gilmour! You gotta think that, after this one, management will stop booking them against each other."

PIP: "NEVER! The Threat will beat the Mechanic one of these days!"

Griffin MacAlister lets go of the hold and rolls out of the ring. He makes his way up the aisle, celebrating his victory while Gilly rolls around in pain.

OOC: SPECIAL THANKS TO: BIGD AND CALVARY WHO WROTE MATCHES FOR THIS WEEK'S WARFARE

ALSO SPECIAL THANKS TO: BIGD AND CENTURION WHO SENT IN SEGMENTS FOR THIS WEEK'S WARFARE

AND ALSO THANKS TO: THOSE WHO ROLE PLAYED

Just quickly I want to wish everyone my heart felt wishes for everyone in these crazy times of Covid-19, right around the world. Stay safe, stay well, stay alive.

One last thing: I wish everyone a safe and great Easter.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-09-2020), B.O.B. D (04-08-2020), Calvary (04-08-2020), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (04-08-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-08-2020), red-x (04-09-2020), Shawn Warstein (04-08-2020), Theo Pryce (04-09-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (04-08-2020), Zane Norrison (04-08-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-08-2020, 09:55 PM

Shouldve had me just say i quit and leave

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-09-2020, 08:53 AM

Should just shit or get off the pot already, crybaby.

(04-08-2020, 09:55 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Shouldve had me just say i quit and leave

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Theo Pryce (04-09-2020)
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-09-2020, 09:10 AM

(04-08-2020, 09:55 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Shouldve had me just say i quit and leave

It was kind of hard considering I already had most of the match written before you made that declaration.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes B.O.B. D's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (04-09-2020)
Griffin MacAlister Offline
Oi!

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-09-2020, 09:19 AM

"He can't shit. Too much cheese in his diet. Dude, you know how much On-Cor chicken parm this man eats, come on now."

OOC: I liked my match with Gilmour. Thank you, Big D. You rock :)

[Image: Teg4zqi.jpg]

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Griffin MacAlister's post:
B.O.B. D (04-09-2020), red-x (04-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 10:01 AM

"Kris, good job. I went into this match not at 100%, but I have to give you the respect you deserve, you earned this win. Here's to a rematch down the way, and good luck on your future here in the Realm of Xtreme... take care."

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2020, 10:15 AM

"Oh holy shit balls on a tin roof in the middle of July. I just had an idea... Peter Gilmour, teams with Red X to form - Nether Regions. On account Peter's an ass and Red X is a walking vagina."

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
1x (and 1st ever) North Korean Champion (Now the Television Title/X-Bux Championship)
1x Tag Team Champion (Longest reigning tag team champion @273 days. 231 w/Sebastian Duke and 42 solo)
Hate Post Like Post
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 10:45 AM

"Griff, I just had an idea as well... how about me and Gilly vs you and a partner of your choosing...

....IF you can find anyone willing to team with you.
suck our collective dicks!! ;) "

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Hate Post Like Post
Oi!

XWF FanBase:

04-09-2020, 11:30 AM

"Hold up. Wait a sec. Lemme get this straight. I say you and Gilmour should team up to form 'Nether Regions' cause he's an ass and you're literally a walking vagina. Thanks for not being on the rag by the way, I dunno how the staff could deal with moppin' up all that blood. Anyway, your retort to that is to team up with Gilmour, thus fulfilling my demand and all I gotta do is supply a partner. Are you serious? Fuck it. Sign me up. Lets do this shit. Theo and Vinnie, you're seeing this tomfoolery, right? I couldn't make this up if I tried. Team Nether Regions is a thing now."

Title History
3x X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Griffin MacAlister's post:
B.O.B. D (04-09-2020), red-x (04-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 11:45 AM

[Image: the-rock-just-bring-it-gif-4.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Mick Ashcroft Offline
That monster in the tan trench coat

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-09-2020, 12:50 PM

"What's all this then... a fight between Griffin and a couple of blokes who ain't got a lick of sense in their heads to save their own bloody, piss poor lives, betwixt the both of them. Fantastic. Count me in."

[Image: VgskqdY.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mick Ashcroft's post:
red-x (04-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 01:07 PM

well, there ya go!!! if gilly's up for it, i'm down to ride. let's put something on the line... maybe some x-bux, or a shot at the tag titles?? or, the person to get the pinfall could earn a 24/7 case... maybe one of us could even choose the match type??. let's make this interesting.

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-09-2020, 01:38 PM

CALM DOWN THERE BUDDY.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
red-x (04-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 01:50 PM

just getting pumped up, i'm finally on track to proving i can bring the heat.

looking forward to kicking some ass and making a name for myself.

Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-09-2020, 02:05 PM

"Is this a crack pipe? I was walking along just now and I nearly stepped on it. Oh hey, look there's a sticker on it and it reads - Property of Red X. Well here you go, you fucking awful freak of nature, you must've dropped it when you were goin' on, like a crack smoking weirdo. Tell me something though, before you go back to hitting this like a light switch, next to a person with a severe case of OCD. Why would any of your requests, make even the smallest amount of sense, beyond the x-bux factor? Remember, I got your crack pipe and you know that itch is coming back, quick."

"Kids don't do crack or you'll end up like Red X."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Felix Jones Offline
Whatever happens, happens.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 03:38 PM

"Shit kid. I just got here and I wouldn't ask for a 24/7 briefcase. Fuck me."

Former
2x[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: EEbmGOW.png]
Credit For Banner: Atara Themis
Hate Post Like Post
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 03:39 PM

the tag title shot would make sense, or would it?? .-.

Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-09-2020, 05:27 PM

Fuck Nazis, but also fuck this one NAZI in particular.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
red-x (04-10-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (04-09-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-09-2020, 05:58 PM

id rather team up with griff to reform team peter griffin

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
B.O.B. D (04-09-2020)
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-09-2020, 11:16 PM

(04-09-2020, 05:27 PM)Centurion Said: Fuck Nazis, but also fuck this one NAZI in particular.

.....wha'?? o_O

Hate Post Like Post
Nathaniel Idenhaus Offline
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-10-2020, 01:42 AM

"He's directing his comment to me in an attempt to be... cute. It's a sad, pathetic effort, akin to a dog with one leg, trying to swim against the current of a rushing river. Try as he might, that mongrel is as good as dead. Try harder, you lackluster relic. There is no... N.A.Z.I anymore, only Nathaniel Idenhaus. Still the same man though and far superior than you. Why else do you think Shane called me in to fix this little situation? Paddle away little doggie, maybe you won't drown. Yes, and maybe the sky will turn solid and the ground, will become air."

[Image: VADiENp.jpg]
[Image: CbviDqC.png]
Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
red-x (04-10-2020)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-10-2020, 04:14 AM

Ooo, look at you, trying to act all tough and spooky at the same time. You can change your name all you want, but you'll always be a fucking Nazi. More importantly, you'll always be a little bitch. This is a fight you should NOT have picked.

XWF Record - 212-95-9
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-10-2020, 08:35 AM

"Trying to act all tough and spooky? What are you high? Or do you always walk around, sounding like your brain isn't fully functioning properly? I'm simply stating the obvious truth. And I didn't change my name. My name has always been, Nathaniel Idenhaus. I merely dropped my two middle names."

"As for still being a nazi, how can one still be something that they don't follow, preach or practice. For instance, Tom Cruise used to be a Scientologist and then, he left the cult. Does that make him still a card caring member? No. Does it change his past? No. Just like my past hasn't been erased or eliminated but then again, I never once denied that I used to be a nazi and had a belief that I was destined to ascend to dominance and control over all. All I said was that I don't have that ideology or desire anymore."

"Oh and when it concerns this fight of ours, I didn't pick it, I was asked by Shane to come in and handle a problem and out of respect for an old friend and associate of mine, I conceded to his request and now, here we are. Which by the way, if you fight as terrible as you ascertain opinions and derive conclusions based on your piss poor logic and reasoning skills, this is going to be a cake walk."

Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-12-2020), red-x (04-10-2020)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

04-10-2020, 09:05 AM

I'll put it to you another way - if you're NOT that guy anymore - if you're NOT the brutal Nazi looking for destruction and to rule the world, then I'm going to straight up murder you in the ring. If you want to fight me, then you better come with a challenge. If that's not your intention, then you may want to ask why he led you to slaughter.

XWF Record - 212-95-9
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion

Hate Post Like Post
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-10-2020, 09:48 AM

i don't think nathan has a problem with kicking ur ass :P

Hate Post Like Post
Not a Nazi

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-11-2020, 12:44 AM

(04-10-2020, 09:05 AM)Centurion Said: I'll put it to you another way - if you're NOT that guy anymore - if you're NOT the brutal Nazi looking for destruction and to rule the world, then I'm going to straight up murder you in the ring. If you want to fight me, then you better come with a challenge. If that's not your intention, then you may want to ask why he led you to slaughter.

"Let me attempt to wrap my mind around this misconception you've foolishly deluded your perception with. You think that by taking away the aspect of being a nazi and the desire of becoming the next Führer, that diminishes my abilities and worth? If those parts are excluded, I'm neither a threat, nor a challenge? The only way that I can brutally, destroy someone is based on those factors alone? Interesting. Sounds like you have a rather high opinion when it comes to such things. Are you sure there's nothing you want to confess? Perhaps a certain secret political belief or agenda?"

"Nein? Nein, noch nicht?"

"Okay, well maybe next time, until then allow me to educate you on something. The degree of my severity in combat and overall ability to annihilate an opponent is not measured by my former beliefs or aspirations. Simply put, I support an equal opportunity policy now, everyone gets brutalized the same. Verstehen? And if anyone is walking willingly into the slaughter. It isn't me. Not by a long shot. You might want to invest in some silver though, give yourself a bit of an edge. Because you are going to need it. Oh yes, you are definitely going to need all the help that you can get."

Current Hart Champion
1x X-Treme Champion
1x Television Champion
1x SOTM November 2013
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nathaniel Idenhaus's post:
red-x (04-21-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-12-2020, 07:40 AM

Centy fears his title reign is ending

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post