Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian Rose set for XWF?!?
Alexei Medved Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

03-29-2020, 07:03 AM

PRO WRESTLING DAILY

Russia's Rose set for USA
by Allanah Hicks

Its everything but official. Rumor has it that top Russian wrestler "RussianRose" Evgeni Medved has his heart set for coming to the XWF. Sources close to the ruthless Russian say his brother/manager Alexei is looking for the highest bidder and hes gotten lots of offers. But the highest one is definitely not XWF. The organization is weary about signing him to a top deal since he was rumored to cause an unsafe work environment to anybody around him.

Russian Rose has not been in the ring since a New Years Day Exhibition match against undefeated Ukranian national wrestling champion Pavel Fedaka. Which seen the Russian Rose win by count out after Fedaka was knocked unconscious after Medved choked the ukranian with an inverted sleeper hold.

Evgeni has wrestled all over Europe and Asia holding World Championship belts in both continents. He is best known for his time in Japan where he won numerous championships and was voted 2018s best foreign wrestler by Japans wrestling committee.

We will keep our eyes on this story in the coming days and update everyone as soon we get the official word.[/size]

[Image: M8HN8TM.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alexei Medved's post:
red-x (04-09-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-29-2020, 07:07 AM

(03-29-2020, 07:03 AM)RussianRose Said: PRO WRESTLING DAILY

Russia's Rose set for USA
by Allanah Hicks

The organization is weary about signing him to a top deal since he was rumored to cause an unsafe work environment to anybody around him.

I think Allanah may need to recheck her sources. At any given time we have supernatural beings running around, like 5 murders a day, and on top of that NO TOILET PAPER. AT ALL.

"Unsafe work environment" is the top bullet point in the company mission statement.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
red-x (04-09-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (03-29-2020)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-29-2020, 10:28 AM

Vinnie appears, spraying some breath freshener into his open mouth.

Man, I like the sound of this chick! Russian Rose? Sign me up, dude! I can't WAIT to book this sexy lady from behind the iron curtain!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
red-x (04-09-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (03-29-2020)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-29-2020, 11:11 AM

"What's the brains like in Russia? Like if you could, how would you describe the taste? Um...I'm asking for a friend."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
red-x (04-09-2020)