Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
El Rey.
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-28-2020, 10:11 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=36438

Continued from
Simplemente no puedo esperar para ser rey PART 2:

The dark house lights up as 4 gunshots can be head.

Pan In........

Hanari walks outside the front door, covered in blood. Tomás was a step or two behind.

They looked at each other without saying a word before heading back up the trail towards the impossible.

PART 3 (Conclusion):

[Image: j2OKQTt.png]

Bugs.

God, he hated bugs. He should have been used to bugs by now, growing up where he did, but being used to them didn't make him hate them any less.

Swatting away bugs left and right he could feel the sweat sticking his shirt to his skin. His legs felt like they had been lit with a million fires. His feet were saying no more, and they felt pins and needles stabbing through them........it was like they weren't even there.

Tomás wasn't fairing much better. Hanari could hear his labored breaths behind him.

Hanari pushed on, something inside him was driving him forward. Something deep within in that was willing him forward. Tomás was ready to fall down.

The summit was still a good ways away. This was going to be the most trying test of endurance Hanari had ever gone through. To escape the madness, escape the turmoil, escape life itself as he knew it......and to sit on top of the throne as the one to exalted leader........

He looked back at Tomás. He was several yards behind, and drawing further. Hanari could not afford to lose any momentum. His canteen was nearly empty, there wasn't a rain cloud in the sky.

Tomás was not going to survive this trek.

The following Dialogue is in Spanish, this is the translation:

"Tomás, come on, you're a soldier....a lion, like me, push through it."

Tomás can barely breath, his breath comes out in ragged gasps.

"Just...lets stop. Wait. Sleep here.....I can't".

Hanari bends down to one knee, putting a hand on the back of his bent over friend. His shirt feels like it is going to come apart, like the fabric itself is withering way in the 100 degree heat and the sweat.

Hanari pulled his sack around his shoulder, unzipping it and pulling out a poster of Che Guevara.....on it, written with what looked like a sharpie or some sort of bold ink, it read, “HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE” .

He handed it to his friend.

"Do you know what this says?"

Tomás was sitting up now, still breathing heavy but not as bad. He shifted position to see it easier, the dirt and pebbles shifting and crunching beneath him.

"To victory always."

Hanari put the poster back into the bag, spinning it around to his back. The straps made a hiss noise.

"Look at all we've been through. Look at what we've done. We started the revolution that is going to change this place...........now here we are at the gates of the promise land and you want to quit?"

He has a touch of venom in his voice, though he wasn't sure where the anger was coming from.

Tomás knew exactly where his was.

"Promise land? Hanari we are sitting in a fucking jungle, in 100 degree heat, no food, no water left....on some crazy hike to reach a mountain top nobody has been to in a century..........this entire crazy thing is your twisted fantasy!"

The heat was making him delirious. It had been a day and a half since he'd eaten. His water was warm, what was left of it anyway, and he had been using it sparingly. His chest felt as though it weighed a thousand pounds.

Hanari felt his fists ball up. His eyes began to water.

"If you can't hack it......maybe you should go to La Pelona. It is two meters lower. Easier to get two, a nice neat pathway, not a lot of rocks. The tourists go there, the fat lazy American's and the British snobs. I may even wave to you from the top. But damnit.......if you can live with second place, fine....but I can't. I am going to Pico Duarte, even if it kills me."

Tomás's eyes went wide. He stood up, his shirt outlining his figure in a wet heap.

"I didn't come this far, just to come this far." He had shifted from "we", to "he".

Tomás nodded, a pit forming in his stomach. Hanari could see the weariness in his eyes. He may have to cut the fat. Too many kings can ruin an army.....

There is only room for one.

Without saying a word, Hanari turned back and pushed his exhausted legs forward, the gravel and dirty crunching under his boots. He didn't care if Tomás was behind him or not anymore. He was going to reach his goal.

He didn't know how long he walked for. He didn't even know of this was real or a dream. His body was depleated, his brain was beginning to wander.....his eyes felt dry in their sockets. The bugs had ravished his arms and legs, once he had lost the energy to expend on swatting them, and he was pretty sure the wound on the back of his calf was a snake bite.

He didn't even feel it at the time.

His leg trembled as it took that final step. It was going to give out if it took one more, his bone would surely crush to dust, his ligaments would tear away from the joints..........

His leg shook like a Parkinson's victim as it gave out under him. He fell, face down, his chin and jaw connecting with the dirt and rock below him.

When he looked up, he saw it. The most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

Pico Duarte.

The stone plaque sat atop the highest cliff in the Carribean. He had to almost drag his body to it. Standing up, shaking with the last of his strength he looked out over the sweeping hills of the Cordillera Central range. It was all green. He could see the smoke from San Juan in the distance. The people raged below him, they would burn their nation to the ground. While they brought themselves down, Hanari would bring himself up. No longer did he care who he had to go through, who he had to hurt.

His head shot to the edge of cliff behind him.

"Tomás?"

Nothing. Just silence tearing through the abyss like a freight train with missing brakes.

"Tomás?!!"

Hanari turned back to the plaque on the mountain. He hobbled over. At this point his vision was blurred. He swung his bag around again and unzipped it. Taking out the Che Guevara poster, and setting it next to him with a rock to weight it down.........he pulled out a Dominican Flag. He had gotten his hands on a n adjustable flag pole through one of the stores they had looted. He didn't both to tell Tomás, he didn't need to know.

Slamming it into the crevice between two of the rocks the plaque was made of, he made sure it was steady .

Slow and steady wins the race.

Fuck that. Tear that shit up and leave no prisoners.

He put the flag onto the rings attached to the pole.

Looking out over the landscape before him he threw his arms up in the air. He roared with breath he didn't think he had left. He took in the high altitude air and roared again, this time with his creed.

"Larga vida al rey!"

He had done it. He had silenced the haters, the doubters, the nay-sayers. He had earned the right to be king......and he would make them pay for their insubordination.

He had made it....but there was still work to be done. He had reached the peak, now he must return to spread his message to all.

As he turned away from the setting sun, he gave one more quick over the shoulder glance.

[Image: zqHvEZl.jpg]

"Success Is The Best Revenge."

"Mastermind....

It es no secret that chu no like me, mang. Chu hate me, as a matter of fact. Just de name Hanari Carnes sends a shiver up chor spine and makes chu cringe, doesn't it? Why es that? Es it because the only thing that made chor pathetic career was chor little 129 day streak and a piece of gold? Was it because a man with a losing record actually felt like he meant something, like he wasn't a total and complete failure? Or was it because I took dat little shrivel of happiness chu had away? Was it because the only validation chu had in ya miserable life was taken away with a simple arm bar?

Chor arm was the first one I broke, if chu recall?

Snap. Pop.

Since then, chu has been on dis crusade to "Master People's Minds". A new quest, a new "streak" if chu will.....something to fill de vid because I mastered not just chor mind but chor soul. I took chor pride from chu and I made it hard for chu to look in mirrors. Everytime chu looked at the scar from the surgery it took to repair chor arm chu think of me. Every single day, ese, not a moment goes by where chu don't have at least one thought in da back of ya mind.......about getting chor revenge. Not a single moment goes by in de day of Hanari Carnes that I think about Mastermind. Whose mastered whose mind now?

I own you.

But every single promo against me since....well, both times since I've beaten chu twice......has been about how beating Mastermind es NOT an accomplishment. Why do chu think dey say dat? They say it because chu es a legend? Dey say it because chu es an all time great? No. Dey say it because chu es a stepping stone.

I consider it an accomplishment because of where I was at de time. I use my win(s) over chu to show that Hanari was destined to be great as soon as stepped foot in the XWF. Beating chu den was a big deal to me. Beating chu now......well, its just boring.

Just like ya promos, just like ya ring attire, just like entire career. Boring. Just like the country chu come from. Boring. Santo Domingo is alive! The tourist capital of de Caribbean. All chor country is known for is earthquakes and being really far away from everything. Oh, and some teenage puta with a man's voice....

Do de have tranny's in New Zealand?

Everything chu do, chu do because if me, holmes. Chu have been plotting, planning, scheming to get revenge on Hanari Carnes in front of de world, on de biggest stage, in Las Vegas! Perro, write dat thought down, bottle it, and put it on ya mantle because dat es de only way it es going to be real.

Assuming chu do get by Engy's invisaline, I will be wating for ya. Chu and me, Hanari vs Massamind...........and chu better believe holmes with all ya heart, chu better believe I'll break that arm again.

Madison,

Oh, Madison.

I knew it was only a matter of time before I would get to face the gimmick known as Madison Dyson. I have seen a lot of tough talkers in me day, but dis puta takes de cake. I have never seen someone who means so little talk so much. Someone who rode the coattails of perhaps de best to eva do dis, who takes credit for all of the "accomplishments" she's had when if it weren't for her piggy back participant....she'd be a damn server at some run down diner by now.

I remember watching XWF back home on de grainy TV sets, watching chu walk a quirky little man to the ring on a harness. I saw de whips, de chains, de leather......I saw the creepy vingnette's in dingy doctors offices.....I saw that quirky little troll win the Universal Title a couple times.....all while chu soaked in de glory of his entertaining persona. Chu mattered because HE was de value.

Now look at ya.

All off on a racially charged tangent, grasping at straws to catch people's attention. To matter again. You've always been witty, coming up with sick burns and cleverly crafted insults to leave chor opponents speechless. I believe chu once called Jenny Myst a "window licking real doll"?

*Hanari laughs to himself.*

Brillante!

But that right der, Madison, es all chu will ever be. A gimmick, a sharp-tongued muchacha whose only real success came when chu had de world convinced Engy was mentally . Chu had de world in ya palm! What has chu become? Yelling insults like the drunk lady at a hick bar. Making fun of everyone in ya path, cuz nobody es as good as the almighty Madison Dyson, right?

Wrong.

Look what chu have become, mamagüevos. Chu es like de cougar at de bar now. Always hanging on to the cool one, being in de center of attention. Chu es hoping to get lucky, hoping one of these studs will find chu relevant and interesante enough to make chu feel young again. Meanwhile de guys keep chu around to buy them shots, then when the times comes go to the bathroom and order an Uber and leave ya there to take care of de bill. Chu es just unlovable. You know this and that's why chor so lonely.

Picking up what I es putting down?

Chu can talk til ya blue in ya botox lifted face but at de end of de day, concha, chu es nothing more than an afterthought. Hanari can give chu dat glory chu so desperately seek.........

Chu can be de first woman to have her arm broken by Hanari Carnes. On Pay Per View no less! In front of thousands of people Hanari Carnes will make chu famous again! What a treat! Jessalyn tapped.......sure, but chu.....oh I will take great pleasure in making chu scream, mamacita.

And no in the way chu want, yeeeo!

But all jokes aside, dis es my time. These fools, frauds and fakes have shown dey ass, expose demselves, and showed dat dey are incapable of change. Hanari es here to change de game. Chu can be as racist as chu want, sexist, facist, red, blue purple, it don't matter............when de smoke clears, and the matter is done.......there can only be one king.

That king es going to be me.

I didn't have someone to ride piggy back style, Maddy. I didn't have someone to pick me up when I was down. I didn't have de Misfits to run around an cause trouble.......

I did dis myself.

Everybody pities de weak. Jealousy chu have to earn. I have earned dis and I will continue to prove night in and night out dat Hanari Carnes ES de next big thing and Madison Dyson's time es jolly well over. I hope chu enjoyed ya three years here, because they will be gone as quickly as a Peter Gilmour erection."

“HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE”

"UNTIL VICTORY ALWAYS"

[Image: 8zRk9Jt.gif]

Viva la Republic!
Viva la Dominicano!
Viva la Hanari Carnes!

[Image: jsviGwY.png]
[Image: jyx8yLL.jpg]
Your Next King of XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hanari Carnes's post:
Theo Pryce (03-29-2020)