Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
....fuck....
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-24-2020, 09:19 AM

Chicago, Il
8:46am

Jesus fuck, I can’t remember the last time I was up this early under my own volition. I’m less than five days away from the end of my career, so I guess I need to get my affairs in order. The plan after I was done was to get out of town. To become a tourist in the highest regard. I was planning on Atara being by my side, but that seems not to be the case.

It’s always weird seeing the world at this time of the day. Everyone in a rush to go sit in their cubicles, slaving away at their computers. All with the hopes of making their lives better for them or their family. Then you have the homeless who have nothing to call their own. They sit outside all day begging for the kindness of others, mostly to be ignored. Yet every now and again, they will get a smile on their face, and why? For a few quarters out of someone’s pocket. So I pose this question... Who’s really the happy one?

I continue to walk down the street. I pull out my phone, and see nothing. No messages. No emails. Nothing. It hurts, but maybe it’s necessary. I love Noah, but I’m positive he will be better off without me. I love spending time with Atara, but maybe this is the best thing for everyone. As I walk up to the gym I am greeted by a homeless man.

He doesn’t say anything, doesn’t ask for anything and just smiles.

“God Bless.”
Those were the only words he said. Not to just me mind you, but everyone else that passed him. He was disheveled, his clothes ratty, hair matted. Yet the smile on his face never left.

I reach into my pocket and pull out my wallet. I thumb through the cash I have inside. I lean over to the man and hand it to him.

“Go find yourself a room for the night, something to eat and get yourself some clothes man.”
The man looked at me with a confused look on his face.

“Young man, I don’t recall askin’ for no handouts...”
He tried to push the money back at me but I refused.

“I know you didn’t, that’s how I know you need it. That’s how I know it’s going to the right person.”
I turned to walk away but was grabbed by the back of my jacket. I turn around and the man is beside himself.

“God Bless.”
I once again turn to walk into the gym when the man adds an addendum to his statement. “Young man, in this life there are single moments that will decide where, with who, and how you end up. I missed my moments... don’t miss yours.”

That was obviously the ramblings of an old man, so I didn’t pay it any attention. I smiled and gave him a quick wave as I walked into the gym.

I opened the doors and it looked how you would think a gym would look, with the main exception being a few rings set up throughout, and a cage in the back. There weren’t many people in there this morning, but those they were all looked towards me as I made my way to the office in the back. I stop at the ring where two guys were practicing. I offer a bit of advice and move on. The door to the office in the back was closed, as I knocked.

**KNOCK KNOCK**

I can hear some shuffling in the room, and then the door handle jiggles. As the door opens I was met with a large cloud of smoke.

“Well look what the fucking cat dragged in!”
I was promptly met by the outstretched arms of Jordy Monroe. “Get your fuckin ass in here bro!”

Most people would know him as J-Money. Spent a small bit of time in the XWF and IWF. He got injured in the ring and never went back. I’ve known him basically my whole life, so when he was done I put his ass to work.

I gave him a space. I gave him capital. All I said was don’t lose my money and we will be good. I’m not going to lie, I didn’t have much faith in him. Yet this guy busted his ass and built this place into somewhere you could be proud of.

“So to what do I owe the pleasure.”
Jordy said as we both sat down in the office. He kicked his feet up on the desk and leaned back in the chair.

“Just wanted to check up on my investment.”
I said with a slight grin on my face. “What’s up with the homeless guy in front?”

“First time for everything.”
He turns an eye towards me. “Oh Norm? He doesn’t bother anyone. Hell he doesn’t ask for money. We let him work in here from time to time when he needs some cash. He’s always got some profound things to say. Personally I think he’s crazy but everyone gets along with him. Why?”

“No reason. Just make sure you take care of him.”
Jordy quickly sat up in his chair and smiled.

“Okay. I’ve tried in the that but he just says no thanks and continues on him way.”
He stood up and walked towards the door. “But since you’re here. There is a few things I need to run by you.”

“Whatever you need my man.”
He waved me out onto the floor of the gym, and I followed behind him.

“I mean there’s a few things. I mean we could use some new equipment. Those rings are older than most of the people in the XWF right now.”

“Okay. Call Gary. Tell him ‘gazebo’ when he asks for the passcode. That it?”
I slap him on the back.

“Well....”
He slowly turned around towards me. “Jules stopped in here the other day.” My heart sank, and I sense that Jordy knew that.

“What did she want?”

“Honestly, nothing. She just wanted to put a few boxes in your office upstairs.”

What the hell was she up to.

“What?”

“Yeah. Came in, walked right past me with two big boxes and then left. Bitch didn’t even ask or say hello.”

“Alright I’ll go check it out.”

With that I walked towards the stairs and headed up to what was supposed to be my office the last time I retired. Maybe this is where I’ll spend most of my time from now on. As I open the door I am greeted by two large boxes sitting on the rather ornate desk. I run my hand over the top of them, and sit down behind the desk.

I flip open the box nearest to me.

“Oh you fucking bitch!”

I begin to dig deeper into the box.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!”

I grab the box and whip it across the room. A thunderous crash is heard and echos through the room. I grab the other box and dump it out over the desk.

“No.....no....”

The tears begin to pour from my eyes.

“Just why......why!?”

In one fell swoop I swipe everything off of the desk. Filled with pure rage, I flip the desk on its side. I stomp out of the room and head right towards the office. I swing the door open, as Jordy is sitting there with a confused look on his face.

“Everything alright?”

“No.... Just fucking no! GODAMMIT!!”

“Chill out man....”
He obviously was oblivious to what just happened.

“No! I knew I was right. I just fucking knew it. I knew better than to doubt myself.”

“What the fuck is going on man?”

“Every single letter. Everything thing I sent Jacob....”
The fury that is pulsating through my body is reaching a tipping point and I’m just barely holding on. “The fucking bitch didn’t give him a single fucking one! Years of letters, just tossed aside.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“I’ve gotta get out of here.”

“Okay, let’s bounce.”

“No. I’ve gotta go to New York. I’ve got to get out of this city. I’ve got to try and fix somethings...”

“Okay. I think Diddy is still living at the brownstone, I’ll give him a shout so he knows you’re coming down.”

“Fine. just book me a flight, you know all the info. Just get the first one you can, I’m heading to the airport now.”

Jordy just gave me a quick laugh and nodded his head. I walked out of the office and right outside.

“FUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!”
I bellowed from the top of my lungs the second I was outside. Norm was still out there and looked at me as I walked towards him.

“Something bothering you son?”
He asked with the most sincere tone.

“You know how you were taking about moments?”

“Mhmm”

“I’m not missing this one.”

I continue down the road. I pull out my phone and hover over Atara’s name on my contacts list. I hesitate for a moment and the jam the phone back into my pocket.

“....fuck....”

The Afterthought

Ladies and gentlemen I’d like to introduce you to the two most overrated assholes I’ve had the displeasure of meeting in this business.

Chris Page and Robert Main.

So let’s just get right down to it. I don’t have to come out here and tell you all that I’m fighting an uphill battle. It well known that management doesn’t smile upon those who’s intent it is to circumvent the system. They can’t and won’t allow me to walk out of March Madness still a double champion. That would throw the entire company into a whirlwind. Scrambling to figure out what to do. A tournament just isn’t going to cut it, I mean there is barely enough teams to fill out part of a bracket, let alone a full one. Yet we all know they would just be handed to whoever barked the loudest.

And that’s you two miserable assholes.

I’m not here to make friends. And fuck I wouldn’t even call the two of you enemies. What you both are to me is nothings.

Chris you’ve done nothing since you’ve been back. You were handed opportunity after opportunity just to fail. “But Fuzz I was in the Main Event where were you?” I can hear you asking yourself. Well I was where I always was, fighting. Every show. Every week. Winning. And where were you? Reliving your greatest hits against Fuzz over and over again.

Loss after Loss. Failure after Failure.

And that what it really is isn’t it? You saw ME winning, and having fun, and being the First announced Legend. While you were taking ego shot, after ego shot. It got to be too much for you didn’t it Chris? You had to manhandle your way into the Hall of Legends...

I bet it must’ve hurt when I was announced and you were for all intents and purposes an Afterthought. You dig deep into the well of Chris Page and pulled out the old...

“I’ll leave if I don’t get what I want, card.”

That’s just you being you.

You can’t help yourself. You need to be the center of attention, and yet who has fought, climbed, and bled his way to to top again? Me. So you set your pathetic sights on the Sick Cunts....

Well Fuck Me I Guess.

All of my hard work just to be thrown to the wolves....

Wait no I misspoke. Just to be thrown to the guys who think they are wolves, but are really domesticated poodles. Guys who only get handed opportunities.

“But Fuzz we earned this. We’ve won two whole matches together, and we couldn’t have been bothered to show up on the go home show to fight for what we want.”

You want to know something interesting there Chris? Even management didn’t think you deserved this shot. Noah and I were enjoying the fruits of OUR victories when we were approached. They said and I quote.

“There are no TEAMS lined up for March Madness, so you won’t have to defend the titles that night.”

It threw us for a loop. We thought for sure Robert would’ve given Jimmy a hummer and everything was set. As it turns out Bobby boy forgot to play with the sac.

When trying to get to ahead, your top games gotta be on point. So what did a Noah and I do? We said what about the Mafia?

Gone.

Wish and John.

Not good enough.

What about... anyone?

They said, enjoy the night off.

We said, fine just give us the Moron Twins and we will get them out of the way and back to nothingness in quick order. Not defending all of our titles at March Madness was never an option. That wasn’t good enough for us. Noah being the Hardest Worker in the XWF. Myself being a certified Legend, and a man you have gone on record as saying...

“Will rip your throat out..”

“Extremely dangerous.... and have felt my wrath.”

Page, I can’t tell if you’ve written a love letter or if you hate me. Suddenly it’s as if you’ve forgotten, I never liked you. It’s right about now that you should be realizing..

For one of us, this isn’t going to end well. By the end of the night one of us will be victorious, while the other one is stretchered off.

I can guarantee that it won’t be me. It won’t be Noah. That only leaves two other options. There’s you....

And Robert.

Look here everyone, Robert Main is attempting to be interesting. I know it looks like he’s changing everything up, but he’s not. There was something to be said about someone who was and is just themselves. They don’t answer to anyone.

Now that you went ahead and put that little mask on, you’re not so intimidating. I mean not that you were before, it just seems that now you’re trying to be Engy so bad that you’re trying to jump in on his

Spooky Shit that no one believes for a single fucking moment. Yet here you are a “changed” man. More violent. Vicious.

Pathetic.

If you have to tell yourself that you are something, then you aren’t that are you? It takes other people to say that for you. It’s like a nickname. You can’t just call yourself something, no someone has to give it to you. You aren’t a changed man.

You’re someone desperately trying to keep them selves relevant. Keep themselves in the limelight. Trying like hell to be what they once were. You are doing nothing but treading water. Congrats you’ve beaten Chris Chaos and some other schlubs since your “glorious” return. You want to know what you haven’t faced?

A legend.

A Double Champion.

A Certifiable Killer..

You haven’t stood across from me. If you think for just one measly second you’re on my level, just remember... at War Games... I struck first. I struck Second...

And as per usual you had to have someone else do your dirty work. Well Robert... now is the time for you to finally put up or shut up...

I’m banking on the latter...

But your fragile ego won’t allow it.

And that’s just it isn’t it? You feel as if somehow you’re above me. I don’t get it, what more do I have to do to get some respect around here? I know the XWF hates me, it’s been that way forever, but yet somehow everyone denies what I’ve actually done between the ropes.

I mean it’s as if the second someone stands across from me they forget everything. I know it’s not par for the course to acknowledge the others highlights in anyway, but Jesus fuck guys.

Look, Robert you were a great champion here. You’ve done it all. Sure you’ve had help every step of the way, and someone was always holding your hand, but YOU did it. You had to actually fight for those accomplishments. I mean it’s not like the OG Engy was on his deathbed and basically handed you the title....

Wait...

No, No, No. I’ll take the high road and just say that you took on nothing but quality and high quality opponents when defending that title....

Wait....

You know what? I can’t. I just can’t do it. There comes a point where even I can’t lie. Robert. Your rather lengthy run with the Universal title was a fluke. You never were that good, and you knew it based on the quality of opponents you faced. Don’t lie. You know, I know it, everyone knows it. I just hope you’re up to the task of actually facing someone that wanted to be here, that earned the right to be here, and someone who isn’t going to go down easily.

Just please put both of your ego’s in check...

Because That’s my plan.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-29-2020), Atara Raven (03-24-2020), Centurion (03-25-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-24-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-24-2020)