Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
Another day ....
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-21-2020, 07:07 PM

It's that time again y'all. With March Madness around the corner lets take a quick look at what's going on at the sTorM family farm....

It was a strange night with bRiaN foolishly thinking he could settle in for bed finally at 12am, but alas the fun was not over. One of his brothers was about to have an episode at the worst time. See cause it was just a few days after the whole damn world went crazy over some " virus " , and well an emergency waiting room is not where you want to be. However one can only go with the flow sometimes in this life. So here it is a few days after a worldwide Marshall law order bRiaN finds himself once again in an emergency room waiting four to six hours for them to admit his brother, oh and cause of the pandemonic he can't wait in the room with him he's stuck in the main lobby with all the sick people in masks.

A couple of hours in and bRiaN gets up to grab another coffee, and a sandwich that they put out for diabetics just in time to dodge the man across from him shoot up from his chair, and projectile vomit right on bRiaN's former chair. A couple of minutes later someone came up to the people behind the front desk, and after a brief discussion they were all wearing facemasks. Needless to say bRiaN was not happy to find himself the only one in the hospital not wearing a facemask.

What will happen next? Will bRiaN's brother be admitted? Will bRiaN find a facemask? How many more hours will bRiaN have to spend with all those sick people? Tune in next week to get these answers, and more.

I look forward to working with y'all Red X, Kieran, and Phantom. As for our opponents, Shane love you, Peter I should just let my boy Griffin handle you before Madness, and finally the hired guns a coupleof poor bums who fight for food this should be a quick match.

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
Griffin MacAlister (03-23-2020), red-x (05-01-2020), The Brothers Blackwater (03-21-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-21-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates bRiaN sTorM's post!
The Hired Gun (03-21-2020)