Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
message.exe
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-20-2020, 10:58 PM

so.... as i put together this message to the xwf galaxy, neither my opponents nor my partners have promo'd... so allow me to be the first. ...let me be the first from my team to let u know what u and your cronies [gilmour included] are getting yourselves into. i've racked up a few losses since i arrived three months ago, but the loss only fuels me to do better and to be more focused. u can say whatever u want, your hired guns can resort to any measure, gilmour can suck my dick, but in the end, i and my team will have our hands raised in the air... it's a result that is simply unavoidable.

shane, u were once one of the biggest, if not THE biggest name in this company...but times change. at march madness u will see, as well as the world, that i AM the future, i AM better than u, and I AM going to be one of men/womyn to catapault xwf into the next generation. gilly, i hope u'll bring all the fire within, cuz i know it's there. but you're allowing to pull your strings... it's happened to u b4 with other ppl that promised u the world but ended up being nothing more than a puppet master. pete.... prove me wrong.

i'll see u at madness ;)

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like red-x's post:
Azrael Erebus (03-21-2020), bRiaN sTorM (03-21-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 3 users Hate red-x's post!
(03-21-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-21-2020), The Hired Gun (03-21-2020)