Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
....fuck....
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-17-2020, 07:26 PM

Chicago, Il
7:45pm

And just like that, my world came crumbling down around me. Pulling Atara off of Jules, that second, that instant everything changed. The ultimatum was no longer Jules doing, it was Atara. The proverbial line in the sand was drawn. Atara staked her claim. I’m not sure it was the right thing to do, but you’ve got to admire her gusto.

When she wants something, or cares about something she’s basically unstoppable. I’m not even sure she knew what she was actually doing, but all I thought about was how everything was now completely fucked.

Once again I sent her away. She stomped off into the house. I helped Jules up to her feet as she held her face. Crimson running down her cheek and soaking into her shirt. I open her car door as she slowly gets into the driver's seat.

“I’m going to kill that fucking bitch!” Jules said in a guttural growl while checking her wound in the mirror.

“No you’re not, and honestly I think she let you off easy.” I said with a slight shrug as I shut the door. Jules began running the window down.

“Yeah maybe, but she just fucked everything up for you now didn’t she? You really think I’m going to allow my child around a person that could so quickly fly off the handle like that?” Said in a tone of adulation and victory. “Well look at it like this Shawn, only four more years and he’ll be able to make his own decisions.”

That’s true I guess, but I don’t want to wait four more years. I can’t keep going down this path.

“Jules, I’m sorry.”
I take a deep breath and compose myself. “But you have to understand something. You can’t control my every move any more.”

“Oh and she can?”

“No. She doesn’t try to. That’s the difference. Unlike you who only wanted me for one thing, and one thing only… She has accepted me for me.”

And that’s just it isn’t it? I never truly felt “loved” by Jules. I was always a means to an end. I was a way to increase HER lifestyle. I didn’t want all the houses and cars, but she always insisted on it. I didn’t want to spend every dime we had to LOOK important, but she did. That’s why when we divorced I let her have everything.

I still have a few houses, but the main point for me was the payout from selling the XWF. I walked away with a lot of money, and honestly it should’ve been more, but do you want to know something interesting about drugs?

They are relatively cheap, even more so when you buy a lot. So after she left I was rich, addicted and had a house to get high in. I barely made a dent in my money, a fact that I’m sure isn’t lost on Jules. I know that the only reason she’s here is because something isn’t right. I don’t know if it’s money, or what, but seeing me was never in her plans. Me retiring was just too convenient for all of this.

“Just get out of here Jules. We both know how this ends and honestly I don’t want to deal with it right now.”

“Oh yeah and how does this end? I forgot that you’re a clairvoyant all of a sudden.”

“No I’m not, but we’ve just been down this road before. You say I can see him, I jump through some hoops, and before you know it you’re asking for money…”
I once again compose myself after taking in a deep breath. “And as per the usual, I still won’t get to see my son. Is that close enough for you?”

“You still haven’t changed Shawn.”

“That’s the difference I have…. You haven’t.”

Jules puts her car in drive and pulls away. I didn’t notice but a few of the neighbors were out, watching everything go down. I give them all a little wave and an okay sign. Walking back into the house Atara is nowhere to be seen. Walking to the bedroom I can hear what sounds like crying. I slowly open the door and see Atara hastily throwing all of her belongings back into her suitcase.

“What are you doing?”
I asked as I walked into the room. Her gaze never met mine. She just feverishly jammed everything in the bag haphazardly. When Atara finally did look up at me with tears flowing down her cheek. The blue in her eyes surrounded by red veins.

“What’s it look like?”
Atara flopped on the floor next to the bed, and hung her head in her hands. I walk over and sit on the ground next to her. I try to place my arm around her, but she recoils away. “Don’t….Just don’t.”

We sat there for what felt like hours, but in reality it was just a few minutes. The silence hung in the air as the humming of the ceiling fan was the only sound emanating. Atara then wiped the tears from her face and bluntly exclaimed.

“I should go.”

“No...you shouldn’t.”

“Shawn, listen I’m….”
I stop her before she can even get a word out.

“Don’t even say it. She had it coming. I’m not angry.”
I reach over and once again try to grasp her hand, and once again I am rebuffed.

“Well, you should be….”

“And why is that? Because you hit her? You’re not the first person or the last. Hell you’re not even the only person in this room.”
I can’t remember if I told her that or not, but it needed to be said.

“Wait…. what?”

“I told you, I wasn’t a very nice guy when I was using.”
That statement obviously didn’t make things any better, but it was the truth.

When I was using I wasn’t the type of person you wanted to know. I was callous, stubborn, and hardheaded. That just describes me as is, but amped up to a thousand, but also add in a complete disregard for everyone and anything and you have got a recipe for disaster. I didn’t want to lay hands on her. I can’t even recall why I did it, but what’s done is done. I haven’t done it since then, and will never do it again.

“I think I just need to go. You’ve made it clear where I stand in all of this…”
The tears pour down her cheeks. I can’t tell if they are from frustration or anger, but the underlying tone is of finality.

“Yeah I have….”
For the final time I reach for her hand, this time she allows me to grab it. Atara tilts her head towards mine, as a stream of tears begin to fall down my cheeks. “I’m right here aren’t I?”

“I guess you’re right.”

“Look, I know this is a fucked up situation, and honestly there was no way for me to predict this situation was going to happen. And it’s not fair to you...”
I let go of her hand and stood up. I reach over and place her bag back on the bed. “Just stay here. I’ll sleep on the couch, and if you want to leave tomorrow then we will get you a flight.”

I could sense a reluctance in her body language, but as she stood up she wiped the tears from her eyes.

“Listen Atty, I’m here. I’ve made my choice. That’s not going to change. Sure ‘she’ complicates some things, but it's nothing I haven’t dealt with already. I’ll get…. no we will get through this.”

With that I walk out of the room. Atara sits on the edge of the bed, and as I shut the door she drops her head down. Atara lets out a deep guttural sigh.

I make my way out to the living room and sit down on the couch. My head falls backwards onto the back of the couch. A feeling of dread encompasses my body. I couldn’t explain it if I tried, but suddenly I started sweating profusely.

I sit up and root around in the side table next to the couch. I pull out a pipe and some weed. I glance back at the bedroom and see that the light is still on, and notice some movement from the shadows. I know that it’s my house, but she doesn’t need to smell this all night. It’s not her fault I smoke.

I make my way to the fridge and grab a beer from inside. I open the sliding glass door and set up shop on the patio. With a quick flick of my lighter the herb began to glow red as the smoke disperses in the air afterwards. The large plume of smoke hangs in the air for a moment and then drifts off into the night. I use the same lighter and pop off the top of the beer and lift it towards my lips. I take a swig of the beer and set it on the table in front of me. I take a deep breath and lean back in the chair, extending both arms behind my head. This isn’t what I had planned for this weekend. This isn’t what I had planned for us.

“....fuck….”

The Afterthought

Well the time is here. It seems like just yesterday I walked through those doors as a naive sixteen year old, lying about how old I was. All of that just to get a taste of the ring. To be around everyone in the back. It was a time that I savored. I listened to everyone. I took notes about how to become one of the best to ever do it in the ring. Sure it took long enough to get to this point, but here I stand. Two more matches. Two more titles to defend. Three opponents that have earned their spots. Yet for one of you three it seems people don’t think you belong here.

That would be you, Darling.

The sparkle in my eye. The one person who allows me to be myself. Now I’m sure people will say that this is nepotism at its finest…

You’re goddamn right.

For far too long has Atara been overlooked, under-appreciated, and Sure she didn’t win March Madness, but she got something none of those other competitors got.

A guaranteed title shot. So yes, call it favoritism if you must. But I chose her. You see while everyone thinks she doesn’t deserve to be here, I KNOW SHE DOES. And yes it’s true that I haven’t been the best partner to her recently, and it’s time for my atonement.

Atty, sweetie now is the time for you to get every ounce of your frustrations out on me. I want you to get everything off of your chest. I want you to tell the world exactly how you’re feeling, so that we can move past this. My time here is coming to an end, yours is just beginning.

And that’s all I have to say about that. So what on earth am I going to talk about for the next ten minutes. I know, I can address every person to have said a single fucking word about me. Fuck what do I have to lose? Respect? I don’t need it from any of you. Loyalty? Like I need that. No, I've got nothing to lose.

It seems like everyone has had something to say about me, as if I wasn’t fucking listening. I was, but where to begin?

Chris Page? Nope. I’ll get to him later. Same with the toaster fucker himself Robert Main. No what I think I’ll do is just go after whoever pops into my mind first.

How about James Raven? Yeah seems like a great spot to start. This fucking asshole had the fucking balls to call me out…at the end of MY fucking show. “I wonder who’s going to take their heads off”, real nice James I thought we were friends, guess not. Where the fuck were you when I NEEDED YOU friend? Where the fuck were you when I was down? When I was seconds away from dying And yet you had the audacity to call yourself my friend. A person I could lean on. A person who would always be there for me… and this isn’t Fuzz talking, this Shawn. Fuzz is your enemy, but Shawn never was. Shawn is someone that to this day still has your back, regardless of if you have his.

That’ll bring me to Vinny Lane. The cocksucker who thought he could get one over on me, well that didn’t work out did it? You can sit there and say that you were pushing me, and setting me on a course to achieve everything I wanted, but from my point of view you were trying to hold me back. Thankfully for me, I blasted right through your little glass ceiling, and that had gotten us to where we are now.

Finally there’s Theo. Brackets aside, you’ve done nothing wrong to me. You’ve listened when I’ve come to you with issues, whether they were resolved or not is different. Yet I knew that I could go to you, and your door may be locked, but nothing bad would happen if I picked the lock. I’m sorry you don’t get to squeeze more money out of me, but thems the breaks.

And honestly without the three of you, I wouldn’t be right here in the position I’m currently in. I want to thank the three of you for this past year. We may not have seen eye to eye, but you gave me the chance to show everyone that the ghosts of the past hit… and we hit fucking hard.

I suppose that brings me to Centurion. One year ago you made your return to the ring. You fought Jack Nation, and came out on top. I’m going to let you in on a secret, It was pure happenstance that I came back the same night. I was nervous to come back, and seeing you there put my mind at ease. I knew if you were here, how bad could it be. We only squared off twice in the last year, and you know what? It should’ve been more. That’s money right there. One year ago who would’ve guessed that the two “Old Guys” hold majority of the titles in this company. I didn’t, you didn’t, and everyone else sure as fuck didn’t think so. Centurion you’ve forever earned my respect, inside and outside of the ring. Thank you for all the battles, and keep doing you man.

I think that’s where I’m going to call it for right now. I mean I could go down the entire roster, but what’s the fucking point? No one is even worth my time. There isn’t a single person worthy of my attention right now.

And that’s what really sucks in all of this. I’m the top of the food chain. I’m the one that everyone wants to take out. I’m the one that has made the Universal title scene a fucking joke. Just like that.

*Snap*

The biggest title in our little company, relegated to third fiddle. Behind the X-Treme title and Tag Team titles. And why is that?

Because of me. When I came back I knew that eventually I would be standing where I currently am. I knew from the second I walked in all eyes would be on me.

It’s just fitting that on my way out I’m going to take two titles with me. I’m going to break the XWF. The hierarchy that they have set in place will be destroyed. And that’s not for a lack of trying on their part to keep me down.

They tried, oh boy did they try. Yet that’s the thing with people like me. I don’t stop until I Say so. In all of this that’s the major point I’m trying to get across. No one is forcing me out of the door. It a single person has said to me that I need to leave. Sure there are a few people out there that have suggested it. Hell there are even a few people that are happy that I’m leaving. They are all entitled to their opinions, no matter how wrong they are. They all want me gone because they know they will all finally get their shot, their time. I’m leaving under my own volition, just know that,

No one makes me do anything.

What you’re all about to witness at March Madness is Fuzz showing the entire world that there isn’t a single mother fucker on this planet on my level. Not a single person worthy of my time and energy anymore. I’m walking out of March Madness with two titles around my waist and a flurry of bodies behind me.

It will take an act of god to stop me from leaving. It’s just unfortunate, that god….

Is the one leaving.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-29-2020), Atara Raven (03-17-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-17-2020), Theo Pryce (03-21-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-17-2020)