Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » March Madness 2020 RP Board
See the ball... be the ball.
THE Tristan Slater Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-17-2020, 01:16 PM

{Click the fucking link}

A small, musty gym flashes across the screen as we see a punching bag hanging from the ceiling with Shane holding it in place as he’s dressed in an old school 1980’s grey sweat suit with fully equipped hoodie as he holds on to an old 6 foot punching bag that has patch work all over the front of the bag from years upon years of wear and tear. The surroundings of the gym are wooden planks which tells us we’re isolated with absolutely no distractions. Shane blows a whistle that hanging off his bottom lip before holding the bag in place as fast right and lefts are thrown with some force behind them from the taped fists of THE Tristan Slater. Tristan is dressed in a pair of super short bright red gym shorts, white tank top with a red and white headband as he unleashes a series of right and left combinations before taking a step back before throwing a stiff right leg kick into the side of the bag and following up with a violent knee strike that hits with such force it rocks Shane backwards several feet and the bag starts to sway back and forth as Slater delivers a spinning back elbow before we hear Shane blow the whistle once again for Tristan to stop… only he doesn’t. Slater throws another series of right and left combinations and delivers a jumping spin kick to the bag knocking it back before bringing it forward and into another knee strike stopping the bag in mid sway.

”Hey!” Shane exclaims as he pops forward holding out his whistle. ”Didn’t you hear the whistle… Tristan is hardly amused as Shane attempts to break the tension in the room as the frustration behind each delivery to the bag from Slater can be felt. ”Whistle means go and whistle means stop. First blow go… second blow stop.”

”Do you think I brought you here for fucking jokes?” There’s no denying the underlying tone to Tristan’s voice as he it’s pretty fucking clear that this is all about business. ”Does anything about this come off as funny?” Shane takes a look at what Tristan is wearing before spouting out. ”I mean… have you seen what you’re wearing? Your balls are about to fall out for Christ Sake!” This causes Tristan to observe just what the fuck he’s wearing which cause him to respond with. ”Touché..

”I’m just trying to get you to relax a little. Yes, I know how important this is, yes, I know what’s at stake and yes, I know that you’re back is against the wall… but that’s when you’ve done your best work, when your risen to the top. Remember back to when you were the face that ran this place? Everyone looked at you as the top of the food chain. You got there because you were a ruthless son of a bitch that went for the jugular every single week! So yes, Tristan, yes I know where your head is… but it can’t be there twenty-four seven.”

”This is different, you know? It’s like I HAVE to be at my best because anything less I’m done as far as in ring action is concerned… but I knew what I did when I did it and I know why I did it.” Shane gets back in position as he holds the bag in place and blows the whistle. Slater throws a stiff right kick followed by a reverse elbow and then a violent knee strike to the bag. With each strike you can see dust fragments flying off the bag and going airborne. Slater takes a step back before coming forward with another flurry of right jabs and left jabs before setting up a hard-right shot that rocks the bag. Slater then delivers solid stiff kicks to the lower part of the bag with precision and short bursts of force. The whistle blows again. This time Tristan adheres. ”With each strike I’m picturing Centurion’s face, I thinking about shattering every bone in his body because I’ve been pushed to a point of no return. I’m going to bring the REAL Tristan Slater, the wrestling machine that tore through the XWF and the WGWF like a goddamn natural disaster.”

”The killer instinct is starting to come back. I can feel it!”

”It never left but for whatever reason I haven’t done shit but lose pretty much since I’ve returned to the federation. I know I don’t have many friends with the shot callers and I know they’re grinning and expecting me to lose so it’s one less salary to pay, but if I’m going to go down it’s going to be on my terms not theirs… but that’s not going to happen. I feel like I’ve finally got something to sink my teeth into, something that will drive me to give the very best that I can possibly give. I’m going to leave it all in the ring and I’m going to be at peace either way when that final bell tolls. It’s going to be a tough day at the office for sure and it’s going to be a fight. Nothing is more important to me than leaving a lasting impression… and if I go down I’m going down in a blaze of glory.”

”If anyone goes down it’s going to be Centurion going down on my dick!”

… to be continued.

The Promo:

They say I’m crazy for doing this…

They say its career suicide to do this…

They say that this will come back to haunt me…

… and they say that I’ve ended my own career.

That might be the case when you look at what I WILLINGLY put on the line; not because I had to, not because the company wanted me to… but because I need this pressure on my shoulders so maybe I’ll pull my head out of my ass and do what I’ve done best for most of my fucking career and WIN. Let’s go ahead and talk about it because my record since coming back to the XWF is less than impressive to say the very least, and while I’ve been apart of some decent to great matches performance doesn’t mean shit and it doesn’t take you to the pay window. Maybe, just maybe I need to kick my own ass so that I can get perspective on why I’ve sucked over the last several months; the more and more I thought about it the more and more I came to the realization that perhaps I wasn’t invested in what I was doing and what better way to MAKE myself get invested than to put myself in a put up or shut up position by putting my XWF Career on the line. Let me be perfectly clear this isn’t just a put together program to make Centurion look good like everything else he’s been doing the last several months. I firmly believe in my heart of hearts that I am better than him on many different levels and what better time to knock him down a peg or two than while on an amazing run he’s been on. Fucker’s been on fire for an old dude and nobody has been able to put you down… until now.

I put my career on the line not only to motivate me… but to motivate you as well.

I want you at your best.

I want you highly motivated.

I want you to put everything you’ve got into this because when it isn’t good enough, you’ll suffer the single biggest throat punch of your entire career knowing that I used you to autocorrect my XWF career and took away your Hart Title in the process. You see Cent, I’m going to take a great deal of pride in parading around with that strap of gold because you’re human and you’ve got flaws just like everyone else. Lord knows I’ve got plenty myself when I’m WILLINGLY dropping matches to Peter Gilmour and no showing and no selling that complete waste of space known as Robbie Bourbon. You are whom I’ve elected to officially bounce back to and show the world exactly why I carried this place so many years ago, you’re the guy I’ve elected to throw my very best at in order to show everyone that doubts me from talent to goddamn owners that I do have what it takes to compete on a World Class level and that one of the reason I have been held back is because I don’t cater to sucking on Theo’s nuts like the rest of you.

Right now, you’re one of their poster boys.

Right now, you’re one of the golden boys that can say or do no wrong.

You’re almost at that Jesus Christ level to the degree in the eyes of the owners you can walk on fucking water.

… but you’ve manipulated that, haven’t you?

You see ladies and gentlemen what you all fail to realize is that Centurion is a master of playing the game in front of and behind the scenes. You’ve dictated your pace, you’ve dictated your opponents and you’ve dictated the politics behind it all and you’ve done it like a fucking professional one might think you’d be better suited for politics than professional wrestling. I can see it and call it because I’ve done it myself and I understand why guys like you do it and why I did it… to conserve your “spot” and to stop anyone that you deem unfit from taking it. You’ve said A LOT of things about me that I’m GOING to address in due time but for now I’m going to stick to the facts as I see them and while it’s going to be easy to punch holes through your wet paper sacks doesn’t change my perception that this is going to be the single biggest match of my professional career because if I fail this will be the last time you see THE Tristan Slater competing inside of an XWF ring.

There’s no foreshadowing with this move because I’ve already heard rumblings that I’ve not resigned a contract… well… I have.

There’s talk that I’m unhappy… well… I am.

However, I’ll get happy really quick when I out wrestle and out work the one guy that’s called my reputation into question better than anyone else has thus far. I’ve been waiting for this, I’ve been salivating over this and in just under two weeks I’m going to step into that ring and I’m going to decimate the legend that is Centurion. You see ladies and gentlemen this isn’t just a foregone conclusion not by any stretch of the imagination because if Centurion is going to defeat me he’s going to have to earn it and if he closes the book on my career he’s going to remember my fucking name for as long as he laces up a pair of wrestling boots. I’m not going to be foolish and pretend that I can predict the future and I won’t stand here and say for sure that I’m leaving with my arm raised in victory. I’m saying that by putting my career on the line is forcing me to look at this more seriously than I’ve looked at anything else throughout my entire run as a Professional Wrestler in the business. This is bigger than any World Title match, it’s bigger than any big-time payday and it’s bigger than anything else I’ve remotely THOUGHT about doing over the course of my career. It’s not about Shane , it’s not about what I am now or what I used to be… this is going to be about me FINALLY showcasing my abilities, showcasing what I can do on a large platform and the world fucking watching. I’ll be damned if I don’t rip at your face like a spider monkey, I’ll be a mother fucker if I don’t donkey punch your throat and I’ll be damned if I don’t leave a lasting impression on you that you’ll never be able to forget. To the victor shall go all the spoils; on the one hand I leave March Madness with respect, with dignity and the Hart Title proudly slung over my shoulder… or Centurion leaves with my career as a notch on his belt. The stakes couldn’t be any higher and that’s exactly where I want them. I’m rolling into this upcoming affair with a game plan that I will execute to perfection and that will leave it’s mark on Centurion as well as the entire XWF locker room in the process.

I will open the eyes of everyone that doubts me.

I will crucify all the owners that don’t believe in me.

I will show the world exactly why I was the backbone for this federation and why you should all worship the fucking ground I walk on that there’s even an XWF for you to compete at today because WITHOUT my work from yester years NONE of you would fucking be here today. That’s not tooting my own horn that’s calling a spade a fucking spade. I’m going to give you what you want. I’m going to give the real TRISTAN SLATER and I assure you Centurion… you’re not going to like what comes out of Pandora’s box. If anyone else thinks that this is a swan song you can politely go fuck yourselves because I’m not going anywhere. I’m going exploit the weaknesses of Centurion, I’m going to show the world exactly just who the hell I am and what the hell I’m capable of when it comes down to my performance. You can judge me, you can critique me, you can try and pick me apart all you want but the one thing you can’t do it take away my accomplishments within this federation and others. You all fail to realize that I am the FASTEST grand slam champion in this company’s history, you forget that I am verse in Japanese strong style and European wrestling, you fail to forget that I’ve won multiple World Titles within every company I’ve put pen to paper on.

Yes, I’m that threat.

Yes, I’m that guy.

And now that I’ve put my own back against the wall, I’ve just made myself more dangerous for you, Centurion.

You’re smart enough to know what you’re dealing with but you’re not smart enough to know that you’re already in way over your head. I’m one hundred percent focused on what I need to do in order to leave March Madness with my career in tact and with the Hart Title around my waist while leaving you the bitter has been that’s has a hard on to prove that old school is cool. You sir, you are one of the last of a dying breed of performers that simply refuse to let go. Guys like you, guys like Chris Page, guys like James Raven, guys like Big Shank you all cling on to what you once were and refuse to get out of the way and let the business move on without you because you seriously believe you’re that important. News Flash jackass, fifteen years from now when they open that time capsule of professional wresting one of the hundreds of thousands of names they read most certainly will not be Centurion. Do yourself a favor and pull your head out of your ass and realize the business has evolved without you. Sure you can fight, scrap, claw and cling on to whatever spotlight you can manage to attain for now… but ultimately you’re just going to fade into the background and become and afterthought… you’ll become what you fear the most.

Tristan Slater.

[Image: 8j7VT0K.png]
- XWF World Heavyweight Champion x2
- XWF United States Champion x1
- XWF Xtreme Champion x1
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like THE Tristan Slater's post:
(03-19-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-17-2020), Theo Pryce (03-17-2020)