Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo I just realized if you pronounce UPS Truck the way it looks, it sounds kinda like
Ari Silverstein Offline
XWF Mail Room Technician

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-15-2020, 12:08 PM

True to his word, Ari Silverstein rolls his mail cart out of the X-Treme Hallway where Fuzz is still acting like a dick. He takes a turn and then another and finally finds the Heavy Metalweight Hallway. John Black is kicking it there, reading a magazine.

What? You probably assumed it was like Ebony or some shit, right? No. Racist. He's reading Popular Mechanics.

"Yo yo yo JB, what's good my nnnn... my man! Wassup!"

Ari and JB exchange an uncomfortably long sequence of movements for a handshake, clearly choreographed by Ari against the will of Black.

"Anyway dog I kept that puss candle Fuzz was supposed to get because he was a bitch. Wanna sniff Atara Themis' snatch?"

JB looks interested, and Ari pulls out the candle and a lighter, flicking the Bic seven or eight times without catching a spark. He gets it finally and lights up the candle, and both men's shorts tighten with an audible sound like someone tying a knot on a balloon.
JB going hard that fast is actually a medical emergency due to the sheer volume in his drawers, so he passes out completely while Ari just gets a little woozy. It's not gay to jump on a man with a boner even if you yourself also have a boner is it?

"One! Two!"

[Image: mixtape.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ari Silverstein's post:
red-x (03-15-2020)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-15-2020, 07:41 PM

(03-15-2020, 12:08 PM)Ari Silverstein Said: True to his word, Ari Silverstein rolls his mail cart out of the X-Treme Hallway where Fuzz is still acting like a dick. He takes a turn and then another and finally finds the Heavy Metalweight Hallway. John Black is kicking it there, reading a magazine.

What? You probably assumed it was like Ebony or some shit, right? No. Racist. He's reading url=https://www.spin.com/meaning="Nah just playing it's SPIN"Popular Mechanics[/meaning][/url].

"Yo yo yo JB, what's good my nnnn... my man! Wassup!"

Ari and JB exchange an uncomfortably long sequence of movements for a handshake, clearly choreographed by Ari against the will of Black.

"Anyway dog I kept that puss candle Fuzz was supposed to get because he was a bitch. Wanna sniff Atara Themis' snatch?"

JB looks interested, and Ari pulls out the candle and a lighter, flicking the Bic seven or eight times without catching a spark. He gets it finally and lights up the candle, and both men's shorts tighten with an audible sound like someone tying a knot on a balloon.
pin
JB going hard that fast is actually a medical emergency due to the sheer volume in his drawers, so he passes out completely while Ari just gets a little woozy. It's not gay to jump on a man with a boner even if you yourself also have a boner is it?

"One! Two!"

Whatever you see is XL is a pin attempt... including his sig with the sentence "I pinned you cuz!" hidden.

Whatever isn't decoded... fuck it, i don't give a shit.

====

KICKOUT

Ari then takes off the mask to notice a fan who's gaining an erection form those shitty candles. While John comes into the room with the title on his shoulders.

"Ah man, this is why white girl pussy smells like fish... also Ari, i don't like white bitches period.... minus Ann Thraxx... but you need to find better scented candles that isn't from Atara's used Fuzzy Wuzzy approved pussy."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2020, 12:16 PM

Great job, JB!

Still Champeeeeeen - John Black

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post