Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 11:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A State Of The Union.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-24-2020, 01:03 PM

The scene opens up to a podium with the THUG flag hanging behind. Then we see Black in a red sweater and beige khakis with a golden metal mask, while Tommy is in his best jean shorts, with a blazer over his "Fuzz Is God" shirt. Black is shuffling some papers on the podium, as Tommy ties his hair in a ponytail.

"Hello XWF universe, I am John Black."

"I am Tommy Wish."

"We are hear tonight on an account of our current state of affairs in the land of X-Treme. We are here to say that, we obviously had an agenda to destroy XWF from with in. But, of course we ended up not doing that; what ended up happening was us just being in the sidelines of things."

"Pretty much what John said, we did want to destroy this company but we ended up saying fuck it pretty much. I mean, we did win a contendership a year prior for the Tag Team titles that Sick Cunts are holding up. We are still waiting but of course, that isn't going to happen at all, so we just said fuck all to hell."

"So that is why we took our ball and went home after Savage Solstice event, we just tired of being nowhere near relevance of this place. Hell, me and Tommy are still waiting for the verdict on our respective titles we wanted to jack in the process from the higher ups. But now, it means nothing to us now, we are just two losers who aren't in the league of the tag divison."

"We aren't sorry that we aren't The Mafuckkers... we aren't the lesbionic 5'2 Mafia... oh hell we aren't even Bx3... or sorta, your guesses is good as ours folks."

"We are just two dudes who are now at a point that we don't give a fuck about our nonexistent streaks here. Hell I lost against a wanna be Superman, and hell I bet Tommy is going to get beaten by a Drill called Driller this coming Thursday."

"Hey don't say that... well actually, that's the truth sadly. I'm going to go back to my motel crying myself to sleep getting upstaged by a rookie drill!"

Both of them start to laugh.

"But seriously, for as long we've been held back in singles or in a team, there is still a drive for us to have some fun in and out of the ring, its not like we are going to main event some shitty card in Australia...."

"Or being able to cut a shoot promo like Drezdin..."

"Getting fucked by half the damn female roster for some sliver belt..."

"Or breaking kayfabe and booking themselves into matches for the sake of being over and hot..."

The two can't stop laughing as John shuffles some papers.

Let me just say this, me and Tommy aren't going to be threat here oh no, we just going to cause problems and mischief on all the shows. It's time for us to become some degenerates THUGS. We will not play fair anymore, we will make everyone's lives a living hell."

"Hell is right John, if we aren't ever going to be good enough to even get the tag titles OR our respective non-Fuzz title fucking sighing silver X-Treme of Awesomeness... yeah i said it... we are going just terrorize anyone we see who needs some "fun" in our view. If you aint down with our words, we only have this to say...."

Then the two move away from podium with the words "DUCK SICK" on a banner with an image of Madison Dyson over the words, and they walk off set as the camera pans to the banner.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-24-2020, 01:10 PM

“That was a lot of words, I honestly just panned over the cliff notes. You guys have a shot at the Tag Team titles?.... well then come on down. I’m sure we’ve got an opening for you guys somewhere. Jesus all you had to was ask.”

“Wait Page and Main aren’t going to like this.....”

“All the more reason.”

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post