Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
A Zombie's Tale of Online Dating and the Hidden Horrors Attached Pt2
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-25-2020, 04:37 AM

[Image: m9aecfv.gif]

"Um... yeah, so match numero dos. I've been booked in a 'Mini Morbid on a Pole Match', which basically means Mini Morbid will be dangling from a pole above the ring and the objective is to retrieve him and then use him as a weapon. My opponent for this strange, sordid affair is none other than..."

"Amjetkun Socio"

"Who out weighs me by a hundred and twenty-six pounds. Whatever though, shit happens. I've fought men that have been bigger than myself before, without getting broken in half like the tiny, twig shaped dude that I appear to be and yes, I am aware of my size. There's really not much I can do about it. I mean, I barely could gain weight when I was alive, especially with the massive drug intake. Now that I'm a zombie? Shit. I could shoot steroids all day, for weeks on end and while they might make me nuts, no matter how much I lifted or how often, my body wouldn't change. I wouldn't become some swole freak of nature like Socio-path."

"Nothing about this body is changing. I'm frozen in time at twenty three, forever."

"On the plus side though, my body can repair the damage that's done to it. Say I lost a limb or an appendage. All I'd have to do is use some type of adhesive product, eat a healthy supply of brains and after a while, it would reattach itself. I'm like a snowman in that sense. A definite positive, specifically when you take into consideration the fact that I wrestle for the XWF and folks will purposefully go out of their way, to remove parts of my body and have successfully accomplished this feat in the past. Which is kinda messed up, when you think about it. Yeah, I'm a zombie and I've gone into fits of rage in the ring a few times and there's a chance I might rip you to shreds when that happens but that doesn't mean you have to intentionally, try to tear me apart. At least, that's not me - 24/7. Socio is a permanently rabid beast and no one tries that with him. I'm not even certain if anyone's been able to put the mad-dog down. Well that's all about to change because I do have the power to put him down and end his reign of terror for good."

"You hear that, Amjetkunt? On the next edition of Anarchy, you're finished. Come at me with all you got. I welcome it. Know this though. You're stepping into the squared circle with an undead abomination. You might be roided up to max-capacity but you have a weakness that I don't, a functioning heart and the ability to die, when it explodes inside your chest. All I have to do is keep you moving and your heart rate up and I have an endless supply of stamina. I don't get tired, ever and I will keep coming, no matter how many times you put me down, I will get up. I'm unstoppable. And if that plan fails, there's always good ol' fashioned, maximum carnage. Rip out your jugular with my teeth and make you bleed out in the center of the ring. Smash my fist through your anus and yank out your large intestine. Disembowel you on live television. Can't stay alive with your organs fallin' out all over the place, now can you? No, you cannot. I suggest you start preparing for your funeral now, while there's still time."

So there I was, literally puking the entire contents of my stomach, straight onto the center of a busy street, in the middle of Manhattan, no less. Post bursting out of a zombie run, eatery/night club after consuming (a bite from) a burger comprised of baby brains. From an infant that apparently was killed on site. This was not dignified retching either. If there ever were such a thing. This was bent over, full on Exorcist style, throwing up. I'm sure if I were alive, I would have been shaking, sweating and hyperventilating but I was not. It sorta just shot out of me and splattered against the pavement. Cars were swerving around me, honking and people were cursing. A dude almost crashed his motorcycle. It was a total nightmare but I couldn't stop. Even though there was no real way, I could have known what I would be eating; beforehand, I still felt like a vile, hell bound, monstrosity. And it made me sick, down to my very core.

"So sensitive."

The sight of the end trim of Xylia's long, black skirt, silenced my stomach for a moment. I rose to an erect standing position and wiped my mouth, with the back of my hand.

"How could you?"

"How could I?"

She laughed.

"How can you, embarrass me like this? I thought you were cool. I thought you could hang. Yet, here you are, the great Zane Norrison, vomiting his guts out in public, after eating a tiny morsel of brains."

"Yeah, well... maybe, that has a smidgen to do with... WHERE THEY CAME FROM! I don't kill the living and feast upon their brains. Especially not helpless, defenseless babies."

"But that's what they were created for."

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"The free range humans are bred for their babies, solely for this purpose. That's why they're such a delicacy. Cause you have to wait those nine, long, whole, grueling months, in order to acquire them. Although there is an even sweeter treat."

I raised my hand to silence her.

"I'm going to stop you right there, I don't wanna know and I want nothing to do with you or your revolting cult of zombies. In fact, you should tell your friends to clear out. NOW! Tonight. Cause I plan on making a call and trust me. You won't want to be here, after it's answered."

"To who? The police? Fuck the police! We do what we want, when we want."

"Stick around and see, how well that works out for you."

"You don't want to do this Zane, you're making some very powerful enemies."

"Yeah? Join the list."

With that I walked off, away from Xylia and towards home. My finger already on the "send" button of my cell.

"Mick... we need to talk."

I stated rather grimly.

"Oi! You bloody rotter, what's up?"

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-29-2020), bRiaN sTorM (02-25-2020), red-x (02-26-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Zane Norrison's post!
(02-25-2020)