Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
My Magic Hands
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-24-2020, 05:31 PM

[The scene opens up to well, who really cares where it opens. We see Tommy inside a strip club at 11 at night, wearing his best grunge outfit he could think of. He stands in the near where the bar is, and heads to sit, but before he could even sit he gets some blond haired, big chested tall white woman who donned the most expensive red lingerie comes to him; she taps him on the shoulder and turns to see her with a “oh shit” look on his face.]

The Stripper: Hey kid, you wanna lapdance in the VIP room?

Tommy: Uh… huh… well…

The Stripper: Hey kid, I haven’t got all night to wait on an answer, I need to make some money and haven’t go—

[As the stripper kept blabbering on about nothing, he takes good long look at her. As he looks up and down, he couldn’t help but notice her size eleven heels she’s wearing on her feet. As she kept talking, he noticed he was feeling vibes, so he stoped her from talking talking.]

Tommy: Alright Alright, give your mouth a break for once seesh… no wonder why you don’t get any customers… your mouth gets you nothing.

The Stripper: Ugh you are such an asshole, why did I even BOTHER to come up to you when you are going to be rude to me! You should just leave this place and never come back here!

Tommy: Well guess what then, fuck this place and you cunt, I was going to offer you a fucking foot massage due to walking in those shoes all night. But now, you just ruined your chances with me and my magical hands. I’ll go take my chances els—

[The Stripper eyes poped up and she takes his hand, and drags him to the VIP room without warning. About ten minutes later, in the semi-private room, she was dancing on him, and even humping on the waistline on the couch. As Tommy kept his hands to his side, she was smothering him with her big breast as she moans. Then she gets off him, as Tommy eyes looked elsewhere in the room.]

The Stripper: Aren’t you feeling the vibes with me in this room, you should be grateful for this peep show!

Tommy: Oh please, a two-dollar hooker in Florida can ride me better then you. You all just talk and no play, now I am close to just ending this forced session you put upon me so—

[As she sits on the sofa besides him, she puts her size eleven feet on his lap. Tommy looks at her like if it was set up, but she teases Tommy. Tommy ends up rubbing them, and kept going at it; and she ended up falling asleep on the sofa. Tommy the gets her feet off her lap, and gets up from the sofa. She awakens from her brief slumber, seeing him about to leave.]

The Stripper: Hey man, I don’t know what you did… but I feel like I am digging on you, you’re not a bad guy. I want to give you my number.

[The Stripper gets on her feet, and Tommy hands him his phone and she put her number in, and she kisses him on the cheek and leaves, Tommy then see’s her name Naomi as the scene fades into an orange hue of Tommy’s face.]

[Image: ecw424.jpg]

“Now, to be honest I haven’t have the slightest clue on how I bagged Naomi like that, I don’t know if my hands where the culprit, or if it was uncreepy demeanor that did it for me. I usually wouldn’t get lucky with a stripper like that, and get dissed like a nobody; but for one night I finally became a man of my kink. So now, I’ll see where this goes with Namoi down the road in any future tapes I release to the log onto XWF.

Getting that out of the way, now I’m back into singles action against Driller Killer, the man who’s to believed that he crazy monster who slings out a Driller and kills people to death, hey wait a minute that sounds like a plot that Cinema Snob has covered in the past, and it was shit movie in his words. So its unfortunate that this so called Driller is taking me on, because I anit afraid of no Drills.

You see Driller, you are just a new victim of what I can do to a human body, and not in a sexual manner either, unless you are into that sorta thing. I can give you a trope of clichés of being all like “oh imma beat you into a pulp” or something to that effect but no, this is going to be my honest opinion on you in this case. While you are a rookie who is trying to make a name for himself, I’m just trying to have some fun beating up a man like you, no matter who gets the fall, the fans all lose because they just watched a match that isn’t going to be well regarded by Dave Meltzer.

All this match is just a filler, a piss break as you may think, but by the time they finish the leaking onto the toilets; whoever had to hold it in, just watched a very brutal match where I am the last man standing, telling you to Duck My Sick as you wither in pain like female lapdog you are. I can’t wait for me to break in newbie like you, and ACAUTLLY get the job done unlike my partner last Anarchy, sorry not sorry lol.

But if I don’t then space is a space, while you see another day… I’ll see myself another victim of brutally in the Anarchy locker room.

See you soon, Driller Killer!”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (02-24-2020)