Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PlaceMarker I Am Not Done
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-26-2020, 11:56 PM

The scene opens up inside of Xavier's lair where we see Xavier drinking from his goblet that mysterious liquid. Barney Green is lying motionless on a table.

"You did well this week," says Xavier as he finishes the liquid and places the goblet down.

Xavier still dressed in that black robe looks at Barney and goes for the cables to awaken the monster. He attaches them to Barney's fingers as the current starts flowing through Green's body. Green awakens with a jolt and removes the jumper cables.

"Awaken, My monster. We got work to do," says Xavier as he watches Barney climb off the table.

"I..Hunger...For..War," says Barney as he looks straight ahead.

Barney walks towards a chain-link fence and starts to destroy it as Xavier cackles.

"Boris is just another victim. He got lucky last time," Xavier cackles as he watches the carnage around him.

The fence collapses under Barney's sheer strength.

"Look at my monster. This is what awaits you when you step into the ring with him," says Xavier as he just drinks from the goblet.

Barney walks towards a steel chair and starts bending it in half as Xavier watches.

"He has no humanity left inside of him. Just a pure senseless killing machine," says Xavier as he watches Barney destroy that chair.

Barney throws the bent chair across the room and it hits the wall as Xavier cackles.

"This will be your judgement day, Boris. Just ask Vinnie how he fared against a man who has nothing left to lose," says Xavier.

Barney walks towards Xavier and just grunts.

"I..Destroy...Everyone" says Barney as Xavier pours another goblet with a greenish liquid on him.

"You are my greatest creation. A pure senseless killing machine" says Xavier as the scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-27-2020), Atara Raven (02-27-2020), red-x (02-28-2020), Theo Pryce (02-27-2020)