Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare - 2/19/20 - results
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-19-2020, 08:39 PM

WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2020
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S U.K TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: murrayfield.jpg]

MURRAYFIELD STADIUM, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND

MATCH #1:
MASTERMIND
- vs -
RED X
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

MATCH #2:
MAVERICK
- vs -
JENNY MYST

MATCH #3:
BIG D
- vs -
NOTORIOUS NED KAYE
FOR NOTORIOUS NED KAYE'S 24/7 BRIEFCASE
UNLIMITED RPS

IF BIG D WINS HE TAKES THE 24/7 BRIEFCASE

IF NOTORIOUS NED KAYE WINS HE KEEPS HIS 24/7 BRIEFCASE

MATCH #4:
ROBBIE BOURBON
- vs -
CENTURION ©
FOR THE XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP

GLASS CAGE #1: TO WIN THE MATCH THE WINNER HAS TO THROW THEIR OPPONENT THROUGH THE GLASS CAGE WHILST BOTH OPPONENTS ARE BLINDFOLDED

2ND STIPULATION: BLINDFOLD MATCH

THE WINNER WILL MEET NUMBER 1 CONTENDER PETER GILMOUR NEXT WARFARE

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

AZRAEL EREBUS
- vs -
THE ENGINEER ©
FOR THE XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
UNLIMITED RPS

GLASS CAGE MATCH #2 - TO WIN THE MATCH THE WINNER HAS TO THROW THEIR OPPONENT THROUGH THE GLASS CAGE

WEDNESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2020
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S U.K TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: murrayfield.jpg]

MURRAYFIELD STADIUM, EDINBURGH, SCOTLAND

MATCH #1:
MASTERMIND
- vs -
RED X
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH

The lights go out in the Arena, and the fans go crazy, and when they come back on, Mastermind is seen sitting on top of the corner post. The fans go crazy as he lifts his arms in the air, and then he jumps down and waits.

'X Gonna Give it to Ya" hits, and the lights are overcome with a dark, blood red hue. The x-tron is hijacked, static quickly invading the screen.... The lights around the ring are cut off, leaving a spotlight on the entrance. The fans are left in silent bewilderment.... The Tron is now overcome by a big, flashing, crimson cross. The fans begin to give a mixed reaction, eventually taking out their cell phones to snap pictures... before ALL of the lights are cut out. Then??

The voice of DMX fills the speakers;

"You against me, me against you,
Whatever, whenever, What the fuck you gon' do?
... I've been doin' this for nineteen years,
Wanna fight me? Fight these tears."

The XWF Galaxy is truly beginning to come unglued... A spotlight shines in the middle of the ring, where a figure descends via a cord, landing in the center of the squared-circle. Red-X holds his trademark black baseball bat. Red drops the bat next to the corner post, and climbs upon the top turnbuckle, lifting his arms in an 'X'... the song slowly fades as the x-man prepares for war..

Mastermind and Red-X glare at each other from their respective corners. The ref stands between them and calls for the bell.

PIP: "Mastermind's not been his jolly self lately, kinda been a prick."

HEATHER: "I assume he's tired of his place here at XWF, can't blame him."

DING! DING! DiNG!

Mastermind charges from his corner and knocks Red-X down who kips up quickly after as MM spins around with another lariat but X ducks under and taunts the kiwi with a crotch chop. MM sees red, Red-X even! Ha, I'm hilarious. And growls grabbing X by the collar and throwing him against the ropes; MM readies himself but X surprises him by planting the Master of Minds down with a spear before quickly rolling away and onto his feet; MM gets up with a groan and rolls to his feet as Red-X sprints up the turnbuckle and leaps off with a perfect crossbody! Which is caught by Mastermind plucking X from mid-air and throwing him behind with a fallaway slam!

Red-X picks himself up clutching his back and Mastermind sprints forward and sends X falling over the ropes with a huge dropkick! Red-X tumbles onto the outside onto his neck and Mastermind follows with the ref in tow; MM grabs Red's neck and brings him towards the steel steps, Red-X throws an elbow into MM's gut who is winded for a moment but powers through; swiping the back of X's head before slamming his orbital down against the steel steps.

Red-X's mask smashes apart exposing an eye as Mastermind smashes his face against the steps once more.

And again!

AND AGAIN!

Red-X's eye swells and blood rolls down his cheek and onto the mask. Mastermind looks at his face and a smirk appears before he throws him down onto the ground.

The ref begins to count.

Red-X stirs.

He begins to stand up; Mastermind growls and pulls him up to his feet throwing a heavy punch into his gut and sending him into the barricade. Red-X crashes against the barricade and turns, MM approaches and Red-X swings wildly which Mastermind easily avoids; Mastermind grabs Red-X throat and chokes him!

PIP: "Looks like Mastermind is on top of things here."

HEATHER: "Keep an eye out Pip, the momentum could change any second."

Just then the momentum changes! As Red-X grabs a beer bottle from a fan and smashes it to pieces across MM's face!

HEATHER: "See!"

PIP: "I did, but I don't think MM can now."

Mastermind falls away swiping wildly at the air, shards of glass poking from his forehead; a dazed Red-X climbs the barricade and waits for MM to return before leaping and dropping him with a devastating spike DDT! The glass going further into his skull. Red-X stumbles away and goes to catch his breath as Mastermind reels on the ground in pain; blood pouring from his face. The ref begins the count.

Mastermind pushes himself up to his feet as Red-X pushes away from the corner and hops up looking for a double knee facebuster but Mastermind catches him and headbutts the glass into Red-X's mush! Red-X falls back as MM hooks the legs and transitions into...

PIP: "MIND CONTROLLER!!!"

Mastermind locks in the Boston Crab as Red-X howls in pain and begins tapping almost immediately all to no avail! Mastermind keeps the hold locked in, angling X's back high and shoving a knee into his spine! Red-X taps furiously before passing out in pain; it takes the ref to force MM away for him to finally break the hold! Mastermind roars to the crowd as the ref counts.

Mastermind tosses the steel steps onto X's body!

He then goes under the ring and throws a chair on top!

Then a trash can!

HEATHER: "Mastermind just keeps piling more and more weight onto X! He's barely visible!"

10!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

WINNER - MASTERMIND!

After the match one of Mastermind's aides who was stting at ringside showed security his pass, he jumps the railings with a bag and approaches the ring. Mastermind is waiting for him. He grabs the bag, unzips it and tales a t-shirt out of it and shows the camera and the crowd.

[Image: 5283214869%20Front.jpg]

He walks back over to the unconscious body of Red-x and drapes it down over his face.

The lights then go out as the fans cheer. When they come back on, both Mastermind and his aide are nowhere to be seen. The XWF goes to commercials.

Mastermind starts looking for the Misfits back stage because He knows that they are at the arena.

Jenny is sitting in her locker room, prepping for her match with Maverick. Her pink bedazzled cell phone begins to buzz. Looking for from tying her boot, her face lights up when she sees who it is.

"Oh....my.....godddddddd!" she squeaks excitedly. Jumping up and out of her chair, she practically runs to the door. She races down the hall until she see's Kalel Drake, her longtime buddy and former Chaotic Blondes partner, standing there with her bags. They see each other and instantly fan-girl!

"GIIIIIRL, you made it!!"

Kalel and Jeny both squeal.

"YASS! I am so happy to be here, I have heard such great things about XWF!"

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Mostly that you're in it!"

The two laugh and giggle some more.

"So come on, let me show ya around, introduce ya......I think you're gonna like it her----"

Just then Rebel Star walks past them. "What's all this commotion here, ladies?!"

Jenny looks at Rebel with disdain. "Ummm....excuse me but, who are you and why are you speaking?"

Kalel, however, was less negative. "I'm Kalel Drake, I just started here, signed the contract and everything! Jenny is my bestie and my tag team partner from back in the day. Chaotic Blondes, baby!"

The two high five.

"I see, well...if you two need anything at all...." meanwhile she is only looking at Jenny while she says this...." don't hesitate to---"

Jenny puts a finger on Rebel's lips with a "shhhh".

"Kalel just said we are the chaotic...blondes......do you see the issue here?" She runs a finger through Rebel's dark hair.

"Now if you'd excuse me.....I am going to show Maverick that blondes...indeed....do it better." The walk away laughing as Rebel is seen mouthing something to herself, running her hands though her hair.

PIP: What was that about?

HEATHER: Mean girls, Pip, you wouldn't understand.

Mastermind continues looking for the Misfits.

MATCH #2:
MAVERICK
- vs -
JENNY MYST

The opening riff of Warning by Cymbals Eat Guitars beings playing throughout the stadium, as the fans begin to litter the stadium with both cheers and boos. About twenty- five seconds in, Maverick can be seen bursting through the curtains, a cocky smile seen on his face. He stretches his arms out to the side, hands open- palmed, before raising his head to the heavens. All of a sudden, he turns around, leaving his back facing the ring, before slowly walking backwards to the ring.

About halfway down the ramp, Maverick faces back towards the ring, and lets his arms down, locking eyes with everybody inside the ring. Bouncing on his feet before giving off a heavy, deep breath, Maverick saunters towards the ring, bouncing his feet off of the steel steps as he gets there. He slowly steps in between the ropes, and paces back and forth, waiting for the match to begin.

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. When she gets to the ring:
[Image: RUlZaSV.gif]

The bell rings as the two circle each other. Myst seems confident, a small smirk on her face. Mav seems confident. Mav explodes off the blocks, and goes for a clothesline. Jenny uses her quickness, and ducks under, coming off the ropes and hitting an elbow to the face of Mav off the rebound. Mav backs up a few steps, his shoves her off. Jenny comes off the ropes and Mav catches her with a scoop slam. Standing over the top of her with a psychotic look, he stomps twice before picking her up by her blonde and pink and and whipping her into the corner.

PIP: Mav has seemingly snapped inside. I've never seen this look in his eyes before. This could be a long night for Ms. Myst.

HEATHER: Don't count her out just yet. Jenny is a former Bombshell and X-Treme champion.

Mav runs to the corner, hitting Myst with a forearm before whipping her into the other corner. Running for another corner clothesline, Jenny slides out of the way and Mav crashes into the corner. Jenny pops back to her feet and hits a dropkick, pushing him back into the turnbuckle. She chops him twice before kneeing him in the gut. Jenny's smirk is back as she locks the head of the bent over Maverick, who is favoring those ribs that were injured in Anarchy, running to the center of the ring and hitting a bulldog, planting Mav face down.

HEATHER: Myst showing she doesn't have as much ring rust as we thought!

PIP: We'll see how that back holds up. It's been her nemesis before.

Mav rolls towards the ropes, Myst slides out from under the ropes. She jumps up onto the apron as Mav uses the ropes to get to his feet, grabs him by the head and jumps down, driving his chest and neck off the top rope and sending him stumbing backwards. Jenny takes a moment to pose for the crowd before sliding back into the ring. She wraps around Mav's waist, trying to suplex, but the much bigger Mav doesn't budge. Myst tries to lift him again but Mav hits a back-elbow to the face, knocking her off. Myst steps off, holding her jaw as Mav whips he back around, grabbing her and hugging her. He then flips her into a belly to belly suplex. Myst arches up as she hits the mat and Mav takes a second to shake off the cobwebs.

PIP: There's that back I was talking about.

Mav walks over and picks Myst up by the hair. Shoving her into the corner, he sits her up on the top turnbuckle. Myst tries to punch her way out of it. Mav is able to control, but Myst continues to punch at the bigger opponent. He delivers and elbow to the top of her head to hault the assault briefly...then locks her in.

HEATHER: Suplex coming here, Jenny might be in trouble!

PIP: Good?

Just as he is about to fall back, Myst blocks it. He goes for it again, she blocks it again. Jenny fires off a few more shots, then jumps up and wraps her legs around Mav's head. Using the top rope to propel herself, she jumps, going for a bulldog from the top but Mav counters in mid air.

POWERBOMB!!

MAV REVERSED IT IN MID AIR. MYST IS OUT!

It took a bit out of Maverick as well, however, and he crawls slowly into the cover, wincing.

Hooks the leg.

JENNY GETS A SHOULDER UP!

PIP: THAT was close! Mav almost earned a shot at Chaos with quick work of Myst there.

HEATHER: She's a veteran, you can't count her out that quick.

Jenny gets up to all fours, Mav is up and kicks her in the side. Jenny holds her ribs and rolls towards the ropes.

Mav goes for the kick again, but Jenny rolls out of the ring and to the mat.

"Come on!" Mav signals for her to get back in the ring. He wants more! Jenny, holding her back, her hair a bit of a mess, walks around the outside of the ring as the ref begins counting. Mav rolls his eyes as this is an obvious stall from the blonde bombshell.

2!

3!

4!

Jenny gets to the other side of the ring, by the announce table.

5!

6!

7!

Jenny is on the side of the ring by the barricade now. The ref gets to 9 before Jenny rolls back in to break the count. Just as Mav goes back for the attack, Jenny rolls back out of the ring again, drawing boos from the capacity crowd.

HEATHER: Mind games here from Ms. Myst

PIP: I think she's afraid of Mav, to be honest.

HEATHER: Doubt that.

The ref is counting.

Mav gets fed up with the stall tactic, and slides out of the ring. As soon as he makes it to the outside, Jenny slides back in, Mav follows, but she scampers back to the outside of the ring on the other side. Mav follows but this time Jenny is ready. She connects with a running knee as soon as Mav gets to the outside that staggers him before whipping him into the barricade.

HEATHER: Jenny just baited Maverick, it was all a plan.

PIP: Still think she's scared.

Jenny grabs Mav and fires off a few shots.....then whips him back first into the ring apron. She smiles and blows a kiss to the crowd.

She runs and goes for a clothesline but Mav ducks, lifting her up and dropping her face first onto the steel steps. She bounces off, and stumbles to the barricade holding her face. Mav grabs her by the hair and rolls her into the ring. Standing her up he drills Myst with a DDT in the center of the ring.

Hooks the legs.

3--MYST KICKS OUT!

PIP: I don't believe it.

HEATHER: BELIEVE IT, PIP! Myst isn't gonna make this easy!

Mav slaps the mat. He picks Myst up and whips her into the ropes, trying to take her head off with a clothesline but she slides under. He turns around as she pops up. Jenny pokes the eye. Mav bends and she comes off the side ropes.

SCISSORS KICK!

Mav is down.

Myst covers.

Maverick kicks out!

"COME ON!" she yells at ref Bihl. "COUNT THE THREE!" He puts two fingers up in her face and she shoots him a dagger look.

She drops a knee down on the chest/neck of Mav. Grabbing him by the head and standing him up, she fires a few shots to the face and backs him up. Mav is wobbling, but still on his feet. Jenny loops around and locks in a sleeper. She has to jump onto his back and lock her legs around with her forearm around the throat. She pulls, yelling "COME ON!!!!"

Mav flails his arms, but Jenny is locked in tight.

HEATHER: MYST HAS A DEATH GRIP ON MAV HERE!

PIP: Desperate times call for desperate measures!

Mav is starting to fade. Myst has an intense look on her face. She is pulling with all her might. Mav goes to one knee.

"QUIT!" she yells at him. "QUIT, MAV!"

Bihl lifts one arm, it drops. Myst begins nodding, a sick smile that has an evilness behind it.

Bihl lifts the arm a second time.

Drops limp.

Myst has a big smile now. Cocky.

Bihl lifts the arm and Mav explodes upward, running in reverse and slamming Jenny into the back turnbuckle, back first. She holds on, but the grip loosens. He backs her hard into the corner again. And gain, and again. Finally, she lets go. A snap-mare to Jenny flips her over into a sitting position and he kicks her hard in the back. The thud is sickening. Jenny cries out and holds her back. Mav grabs her arms, pulling them back, digging a knee into that back.

PIP: He's gonna torture Myst here. After what she did at Anarchy, I can't say I blame him!

HEATHER: Myst is gonna be sore tomorrow!

He pulls harder, Myst yells out. Bihl asks if she wants to quit, she emphatically yells "NO!". Mav pulls harder.......Jenny screams.

Bihl asks again, again she yells "FUCK YOU! NO!"

Mav has a look in his face now that is as evil as they've ever seen her. He wants to not just beat her, he wants to hurt her. Shelf her.

Jenny begins to twist, getting her feet under her. Mav keeps the full nelson hold on as Jenny is now on her feet. Jenny kicks back, connecting with the knee, Mav buckles but stays firm. She kicks back again, hitting a low blow on Mav. Bihl, who was in front of her, didn't see it! Mav lets go of the hold, but only lets go of one arm. Jenny reaches into her bra. Bihl steps over to Jenny to check on her, and she quick-trigger pulls it out.

JENNY MYST SPRAYS JOHN BIHL IN THE FACE! He grabs his face and goes down. Turning around she goes to spray Mav, but he ducks.

SPINEBUSTER!

PIP: Mav just planted Myst, but we have no ref! John Bihl can't see!

HEATHER: She knew exactly what she was doin-----look out!!!!!!

Chris Chaos comes through the crowd, jumps the barricade and is crouched in the corner. He has a grin on his face as he nods furiously and stares a hole through th back of Maverick.

Maverick turns around to check on Bihl.

SPEAR!!!!!!!!!

PIP: MY GOD! CHAOS JUST BROKE MAVERICK IN HALF!!!!!! WHAT A SPEAR!

HEATHER: I DON'T THINK HE'S DONE YET!

Chaos turns around and looks at Mav, who is holding his ribs. Myst is beginning to stir.

Chaos sees Bihl beginning to get his bearings. He bends down again. As Mav gets to his feet..........

SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!

PIP: That's TWO spears from Chaos, and three in the last week! Mav is out!

Chaos points to the top.....Jenny is wincing, but on her feet. He points to the top rope. Chaos slides out of the ring as Jenny climbs the rope.

HEATHER: Not this way! Jenny is gonna steal one here because of her boyfriend! She is gonna cost Mav this opportunity to face Chaos!

PIP: He warned Mav not to call him out!

Jenny jumps.

GOLD DIGGER OFF THE TOP ROPE
(Twisted Bliss 450 Splash).

MYST CONNECTS!

[Image: x5JZPVP.gif]

3!

HEATHER: Myst stole one! Mav had her dead to rights!

PIP: Welcome to the world of Chaos, Maverick! Buckle up!

Jenny pops up, putting her arm in the air as Chaos raises it.

Winner: Jenny Myst

Mav is down as the two circle like a vulture. Chaos stomps a few times on Mav, whose pride is willing him to get up. He grabs the ropes and begins to lift himself up. Chaos points outside, and Jenny exits. She slides back into the ring with a chair. Chaos grabs Mav and shoves him towards Jenny, who flattens him with the chair.

HEATHER: This is disgusting. You won the match, you got what you wanted. Leave it be!

They continue to stomp away. Picking Mav up by the head Chaos holds him in place as Jenny slaps him again. He goes to one knee. He lifts him again and Jenny goes for another slap when suddenly the crowd goes ballistic!

PIP: FINN KUHN! ITS FINN KUHN!

Finn runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. He clotheslines Jenny over the ropes. She lands on her feet on the outside. He turns towards Chaos. The two old rivals have a stare down before Chaos rolls out of the ring to a shower of boos. Finn helps Mav to his feet as he points to Chaos and Myst, who walk backwards up the ramp, arm in arm. Smirking.

HEATHER: I have the feeling this thing is far from over.

PIP: Finn may have just thrown gasoline on this already huge fire! What a night on Warfare! More to come! Stay tuned!

Mastermind still searching for the Misfits but keeps missing them.

MATCH #3:
BIG D
- vs -
NOTORIOUS NED KAYE
FOR NOTORIOUS NED KAYE'S 24/7 BRIEFCASE
UNLIMITED RPS

IF BIG D WINS HE TAKES THE 24/7 BRIEFCASE

IF NOTORIOUS NED KAYE WINS HE KEEPS HIS 24/7 BRIEFCASE

As "X-Men Theme" by Powerglove begins to play over the PA system, spotlights begin to shine all over the arena of a 'D'. After a moment, Big D walks onto the entrance ramp. He puts his arms in the air, before heading down the aisle, focused on the ring. He then walks up the steel steps and climbs into the ring, before walking over to a corner, climbing to the second rope, and putting his arms in the air once again. After that, he hops down and waits.

The entire stadium goes black as the song begins. Slowly, the X-Tron begins to show scarce, glowing embers, the light of each one illuminating smoke growing at the entrance of the ramp. As the song continues, more embers are seen until a large fire is displayed on the screen. The ramp then glows Ned's famous blue, revealing a silhouette in the smoke. Slowly stepping from the fog is none other then Notorious Ned Kaye. He stops for a moment, calming himself in front of the clamoring crowd. He lifts an arm, eyeing the stands to watch the many audience members who follow suit. With a single smile, he drops his arm and rushes towards the ring, slipping in from under the bottom rope, picking himself up immediately.

"X-Men Theme" by Powerglove hits over the PA system as the fans begin to boo. Spotlights begin to shine throughout the arena in the shape of a 'D,' each one a different color. After a moment of this, they all come together at the entrance, forming one big 'D' in front of the curtain. All of a sudden, Big D bursts through onto the ramp, his arms in the air, as the heat from the crowd grows louder.

PIP: "Well, we know who the fans are cheering for in this one!"

HEATHER: "And I can't say that I'm surprised."

PIP: "You STILL haven't forgiven him for grabbing you by the hair?! He said he was sorry."

HEATHER: "And you believed him?"

PIP: "No........... but I'd rather not be hurled across the table, again."

Big D doesn't look thrilled by their reaction, but he ignores it and heads down the aisle. Fans against the barricade let him have it, showing their handcrafted signs and one finger salutes. He moves past them, focused on the ring, before making his way to the steel steps. D walks up them, making his way onto the apron before climbing in.

HEATHER: "Big D's tuning out the fans here at Murrayfield Stadium."

"PIP: "That's what he's gonna have to do if he wants to walk away with Ned's briefcase!"

Big D heads over to a corner and climbs to the second rope, where he forms the shape of a 'D' with his hands. As he does this, he turns his attention towards the entrance ramp, awaiting his opponent.

The entire stadium goes black as "Burning Bright(Field on Fire)" by Nine Inch Nails begins to play. Slowly, the X-Tron begins to show scarce, glowing embers, the light of each one illuminating smoke growing at the entrance of the ramp. As the song continues, more embers are seen until a large fire is displayed on the screen. The ramp then glows Ned's famous blue, revealing a silhouette in the smoke. Slowly stepping from the fog is none other then Notorious Ned Kaye, holding his coveted 24/7 briefcase. He stops for a moment, calming himself in front of the clamoring crowd. Despite his usual enthusiasm, you can tell he doesn't look forward to the task at hand.

HEATHER: "Ned's walking into this match with a heavy heart."

PIP: "He needs to leave his feelings outside of the ring, if he doesn't, Big D will be stomping all over that heart!"

Ned lifts up his briefcase with pride, eyeing the stands to watch the many audience members cheering for him. With a single smile, he drops his arm and rushes towards the ring, slipping in from under the bottom rope, picking himself up immediately. He looks to Big D, who's been eyeing him the entire time. D hops down off the second rope and faces Ned who, once again, holds his briefcase above his head.

PIP: "Ned Kaye letting Big D know he's not about to let him take away what's his!"

HEATHER: "It's not just his briefcase that's on the line..........their friendship, the team of Notorious BIG as a whole could be at stake, as well."

PIP: "That's absolutely correct, Heather. It's gonna be hard for either man to look the other in the eye after this one's done and over with!"

Big D claps for his friend, extending his arms out as if to let him have the spotlight. The ref takes Ned's briefcase and holds it in the air. He then shows it to Big D who touches it longingly, before letting him show it to his opponent. Ned gives it a light pat, before nodding to the ref that he's ready. After setting the briefcase to the side, the referee calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Big D holds his hand out, causing the fans to boo. Ned looks at it with a bit of skepticism, but his opponent insists it's legit. After taking a moment to consider, Ned shakes Big D's hand to a mixed reaction.

PIP: "I don't think the fans believed Big D actually wanted to shake Ned's hand!"

HEATHER: "Well I certainly know I didn't!"

Big D and Ned slowly circle the ring, sizing each other up. Both men look as though the gravity of the situation was setting in, realizing one of them was gonna have to crush the other's dreams. Finally, after much struggle to begin, the two men lock up to a roar from the crowd. They stay tied up for a second, with neither one giving in, before breaking it and backing away from each other.

PIP: "I legitimately think Big D is struggling with this just as much as Ned is."

HEATHER: "You might be right, if he didn't care, he would've taken advantage of Ned's emotions by now."

Big D shrugs and throws his hands in the air, before saying "One of us has to win, Ned!" Ned Kaye takes a deep breathe and nods in agreement, before tying up with D, once again. Big D comes out with the advantage, Arm Wrenching Ned, who rolls forward quick and hits a Leg Sweep on D that forces him to let go as he hits the mat. Both men waste no time getting back to their feet and going on the defensive.

HEATHER: "They're both still feeling each other out, waiting for the perfect moment to strike."

PIP: "At this rate, whoever strikes first will have a HUGE advantage, with how much each man is struggling to fight the other."

Big D goes on the attack, locking up with Ned, before hitting him with a knee. He delivers another one that backs his opponent up against the ropes, before Whipping him to the other side. Ned ducks Big D's Clothesline attempt on the rebound, before bouncing off the other side back at him. Kaye jumps up for a Crossbody, but Big D catches him and sets him back on his feet before abruptly wrapping his arms around his waist. Big D goes for a Belly to Belly Suplex, but Ned meets him with a Forearm before D can lift him up. Ned lands on his feet and swings an Elbow, but Big D ducks it and grabs Kaye around the wait. D waists no time throwing his opponent backwards for a German Suplex, BUT to everyone's amazement, Ned does a full rotation and lands on his feet. The audience goes crazy as Ned stares down his best friend, who has no clue what just happened.

PIP: "Oh my God! What a counter by Notorious Ned Kaye! The fans here are going absolutely BALLISTIC!"

HEATHER: "And Big D has no idea what just happened! For all he knows, the fans are cheering for HIM."

Big D slowly gets up, refusing to turn around at first. After a moment of denial, he turns around and sees his friend standing there, unharmed, waving at him with a cocky grin. D looks shocked, as Ned Kaye comes at him with a Superkick. Big D catches his opponent's foot at the last second, turning him around and hoisting him up in Dan Slam position. Ned uses the momentum to slip behind D, who turns around is met with a surprise Hurricanrana that sends him through the ropes to the outside.

HEATHER: "And there's the momentum you were talking about, Pip!"

PIP: "Exactly right, Heather; Ned is the first to strike and he has the advantage of a frustrated Big D on the outside."

Big D slaps the apron and walks away with his hands on his hips as the ref begins a 10 count. Before the count can get past 'TWO,' however, Ned Kaye approaches the referee and asks him to stop the count.

PIP: "What the hell is Ned doing?!"

HEATHER: "He doesn't want to win this match by countout, it seems."

PIP: "He better hope that decision doesn't bite him in the ass in the long run!"

Big D collects his composure, before climbing onto the apron as his opponent backs up to give him room. D climbs in and, once again, circles the ring with Ned Kaye. They waste no time tying up, with Big D taking advantage with a Headlock. Ned quickly backs them against the ropes, using the momentum to fling D to the opposite side. On the rebound, Big D knocks Ned to the ground with a Shoulder, before taking off for the perpendicular side's ropes. Kaye pops back up and attempts a Hip Toss to D, only to have it blocked before being met with a devastating Clothesline that rotates him in the air.

PIP: "Oh wow! Big D just about decapitated Ned Kaye with that Clothesline!"

HEATHER: "And he's going for the early cover!"

ONE
KICKOUT!!!!!!

Big D rises to his feet, bringing Ned with him, before whipping his opponent into the corner. He then charges at Kaye, who meets D with a boot to the face that sends him stumbling backwards. Ned rushes at Big D who recovers quick and nails Ned with a back breaking Spinebuster. Rather than cover his friend, Big D picks him back up and shoves his head between D's legs. Big D hoists Ned up into Powerbomb position, but Kaye fights back with multiple rights to D's forehead. The strikes cause Big D to back up into a corner, allowing Ned to slip his legs onto the turnbuckles and escape. He pushes D away with his foot before trying to situate himself at the top. However, before he can, Big D runs forward and pushes Ned off. Kaye goes flying to the outside, his chest and underarms smacking hard against the announce table.

HEATHER: "That bastard! He just about killed his 'friend' with that one!"

PIP: "Big D said he would do anything to win Ned's briefcase and he just proved it there!

Big D doesn't look too proud of himself as the fans reign down with boos, but that doesn't stop him from climbing out after Ned. D grabs his opponent by the head and smashes his head against the table, letting him fall to the floor afterwards. He doesn't let him stay down for long, as Big D pulls Ned back up by the tights and wraps his arms around him in Spinebuster position. D lifts him up high before turning around and driving Ned's back into the announce table.

HEATHER: "Ned tells the ref not to count Big D out, and this is how he repays him!"

PIP: "All's fair in love and war. When Big D said ANYTHING he truly meant anything!

Ned writhes in pain as he slides down the front of the table, but Big D gives him no time to rest. He yanks the Notorious One to his feet by the arm and whips him towards the steel steps. To everyone's amazement, Ned manages to jump up onto them and do a Moonsault to his opponent. Unfortunately for Ned, Big D catches him, waving a finger to the camera as he laughs. As D goes to hoist Kaye up, Ned manages to use the momentum to DDT into the steel steps.

HEATHER: "Big D just found out karma's a bitch."

PIP: "So are you, but nobody feels the need to point it out!"

*SMACK*

PIP: "OWWWW!!!!!

Both men take some time to stir. Luckily for them, the referee is obliging to Ned's request not to count either man out. Ned is the first to rise, using the ring skirt to pull himself up, as Big D barely makes it to his knees. The camera gets a good shot of Big D's forehead, which has been busted open, as Ned helps D up and leans him against the apron. He sees his opponent's wound and attacks it with multiple shots, furious over D's actions a few moments ago.

HEATHER: "It looks like Ned's fed up with Big D's tactics!"

PIP: "If Big D did anything illegal, the referee would've disqualified him!"

HEATHER: "The same could be said about Ned, Pip............"

Ned rolls Big D into the ring, before using the second rope to pull himself onto the apron. He waits for D to stumble to his feet and turn around, before pulling on the top rope and using the momentum to cartwheel over and wrap his legs around his opponent's neck. Once Big D is in the Head Scissors position, Ned flings him towards the center of the ring, sending blood flying through the air, to a roar of cheers.

HEATHER: "The Disciplinary Action! Big D looks like he has no idea where he is!"

PIP: "Well he's got two seconds to figure it out, because Ned's covering him!"

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!

Ned runs his hand through his hair, before standing up and heading towards the ropes. He climbs through them, to the apron, before scaling the turnbuckles to the top.

HEATHER: "It looks like Ned could be going for The Ego Crusher!"

PIP: "Big D's got a big ego! It'll definitely be crushed if Ned hits this!"

Ned Kaye waits for Big D to stand up, before jumping off for a Hurricanrana attempt. As Ned's legs wrap around Big D's head, D manages to catch Kaye and spin him around in a 360 before Powerbombing him against the turnbuckles. Big D collapses after hitting the move, leaving both men out on the mat.

PIP: "What a vicious move by Big D! That's exactly what he needed if he wants to keep himself in this match!"

HEATHER: "Big D really WILL do anything to win here!"

Big D rolls onto his stomach and looks over to Ned, who still hasn't moved. He looks concerned over what he's done, but it doesn't take him long to move past it and crawl towards his opponent. Once close enough, Big D drapes an arm over Ned for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!

PIP: "I don't know HOW Ned kicked out, let alone survived that Buckle Bomb!"

HEATHER: "He's showing the world he has the grit to be on the big stage, Pip!"

PIP: "Both men are."

Big D slowly rises, looking down at Ned in disbelief. He signals for a Dan Slam, before grabbing Ned by the hair and lifting him up. D gets behind his opponent and hoists him up into position, but as he goes to spin him around, Ned manages to slip out and Arm Drag Big D across the ring. Both men get to their feet and rush at each other, with Ned ducking a Clothesline attempt by D. When Big D turns around, he's met with a Superkick that drops him to a knee. Ned then runs to the ropes and connects with a Dropkick on the way back that knocks Big D down. Rather than cover, Ned Kaye gets back up and goes over to the corner, once again, waiting for D to get up.

PIP: "The last time Ned took a risk it didn't pay off, will it be different this time?"

After waiting for what seems like an eternity for Big D to get back to his feet, Ned Kaye jumps off. He manages to wrap his legs around D's head for a Hurricanrana, keeping them locked in for a Head Scissors submission hold as they both go down.

HEATHER: "It DOES pay off! Ned hits a flawless Ego Crusher!"

PIP: "His legs are tightening around Big D's neck like an anaconda to its prey! D might have no choice but to tap out!"

Big D struggles to fight his way out of the hold, as Ned tightens his grip. D reaches out for the ropes, but they're a few inches out of his grasp. He uses his hands to try and separate his opponent's legs so he can escape, but Ned applies more pressure making it impossible. Big D tries, once again, for the ropes but his arm starts to go limp as the fans get to their feet. As D stretches forward with his left hand, he uses his right to slowly push himself and Ned towards the ropes. He doesn't make it very far, as his arm begins to dangle as he begins losing consciousness. Just when we think he's gonna pass out, Big D wraps his arms around Ned's legs and rolls them both into the ropes, causing the ref to break the hold.

PIP: "Wow, quick thinking by Big D! He looked like he was moments away from passing out!

HEATHER: "Both men are showing the other that losing it NOT an option for them!"

Ned Kaye let's go of Big D's head, rubbing his hands on his face in frustration. He then rolls under the bottom rope onto the apron, before pulling himself up and waiting.

HEATHER: "It looks like we could see a second Disciplinary Action, Pip!"

PIP: "Surely you'd think THAT would put Big D away for good!"

HEATHER: "I do...........And don't call me Shirley."

It takes Big D forever to finally rise, only managing it through sheer willpower. As he turns around, Ned Kaye pulls on the top rope, once again, using the momentum to cartwheel over. Big D sees this at the last second, and drops to the mat, causing Ned to hit the ref(who was behind D), knocking him to the mat. Ned gets up and checks on the ref, allowing for Big D to sneak up behind him and deliver the Dan Slam to a chorus of boos. D lands with an arm draped over his opponent for a cover, that some of the audience members count.

ONE
TWO
THR-KICKOUT!!!!!!!!

PIP: "Wow, I can't believe it! Even with the ref out cold, Ned STILL managed to kick out of Big D's finisher before 3!!!!

HEATHER: "I don't think he wants Big D, or anyone else for that matter, to have any excuses. He wants to win legitimately and the fans absolutely adore him for it!"

Big D gets to his knees, wiping blood out of his eyes. He shakes his head at his opponent's tenacity, before turning and looking at Ned's briefcase under the bottom rope in a corner. D stands up and heads over to it, garnering more heat from the crowd. He bends over and picks it up, looking at it sadistically, before heading back over to Ned.

HEATHER: "This isn't right! All that talk about being a different person, not wanting to betray his best friend, and here he is about to stab him in the back!"

PIP: "Remember, Heather, ANYTHING to win!"

Big D looks from the briefcase to Ned, as the fans continue to voice their disapproval. You can see the struggle in D's face as he contemplates whether to use it as a weapon or not. After much deliberation with himself, Big D shakes his head and throws the 24/7 briefcase aside, gaining quite a bit of praise from the crowd.

HEATHER: "I don't believe it, he didn't do it!"

PIP: "I guess even Big D has a line he won't cross! He better hope it doesn't cost him in the end, though."

Big D looks at Ned, who's just barely started to move before turning his attention to the top rope. He grabs his opponent and backs them both into the corner, climbing up, bringing Ned with him as the ref starts to come to.

HEATHER: "This could be it right here! We've seen this move quite a few times over the course of Big D's XWF career!"

PIP: "That's right, Heather, a Dan Slam from the top rope! He won the TV Title with it, as well as put Gilly away at Cuntfest."

Once at the top, Big D picks Ned Kaye up in Dan Slam position. After a deep breath, D jumps forward and spins Ned around. To the shock of everyone in attendance, Ned reverses into a Frankensteiner, grabbing Big D's leg as they hit the mat for a cover.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!

Winner: "Notorious" Ned Kaye

Ned Kaye sprawls out on his back, arms in the air in victory. Big D sits up after the pin, mouth gaping and his eyes wide open in shock. The ref grabs Ned's briefcase and hands it to him, raising one of his arms.

HEATHER: "The Notorious One did it! Ned Kaye retains his briefcase and will presumably be competing in the Main Event of March Madness!"

PIP: "I gotta hand it to him, I don't think ANYBODY expected what we just saw! He fought hard and showed the world why he had that briefcase in the first place!"

HEATHER: "Big D looks devastated. You know how much this match meant to him. He may not have won, but he's certainly gained MY respect for resisting the temptation to cheat and screw over his best friend!"

PIP: "He may forever regret that decision."

A frustrated Big D slides under the bottom rope and begins to make his way to the back. He walks up the aisle with his hands on his hips, shaking his head at the crazy outcome. Fans actually extend their hands to him, thanking him for not taking the low road. As he makes it up to the ramp, Ned Kaye grabs a mic and addresses him.

"Hey! HEY!!! Don't you DARE go back there just yet!"

Big D stops and turns around, confused by Ned's words.

"I can't celebrate the biggest win of my career without my tag Team partner!"

The entire arena roars with approval, as Big D sighs and looks at the floor. He wastes no time heading back down to the ring and getting face to face with Ned, who extends a friendly hand. Big D glances at it for a second, before meeting it with his own to even more cheers. The two men then embrace each other, Big D crying and apologizing to Ned for everything. After a moment of this, D let's go and raises Ned's arm in the air, pointing at him with support.

HEATHER: "Well there you have it, folks, Notorious BIG isn't going anywhere!"

MATCH #4:
ROBBIE BOURBON
- vs -
CENTURION ©
FOR THE XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP

GLASS CAGE #1: TO WIN THE MATCH THE WINNER HAS TO THROW THEIR OPPONENT THROUGH THE GLASS CAGE WHILST BOTH OPPONENTS ARE BLINDFOLDED

2ND STIPULATION: BLINDFOLD MATCH

THE WINNER WILL MEET NUMBER 1 CONTENDER PETER GILMOUR NEXT WARFARE

PIP: Well, I've got to say this next match feels like it has big money PPV Title match written all over it.

HEATHER:I'm inclined to agree, actually. Robbie Bourbon and Centurion are two of the XWF's biggest stars, and this one feels like it could go either way.

The Universal champion's music hits drawing some confused expressions from the crowd! The Engineer pops up at the top of the ramp, dressed in his wrestling gear!

HEATHER: Uhhhh, I thought this match was last?

PIP: It is, but the champion seems to be making his way over to us!

The Engineer approaches the announce position and has himself a seat, drawing a headset on and leaning over to look at the team.

Salutations, sir and madam!

HEATHER: Welcome!

PIP: I'm guessing the reason you are out here has something to do with the Hart challenger?

It does, it does indeed! That and I have a long standing fascination with glass cages.

HEATHER: Lucky for you, you'll be in one yourself later tonight.

The Hart champion's music hits and he steps out onto the ramp to a sizable pop. Looking confident but poised, he brandishes his title over his shoulder taking his time to slap out a few high fives on his way to the ring before getting inside the imposing glass cage. He raises the title above his head drawing another pop before handing it off to the official.

The lights in the arena go deep blue as smoke fills the air. Pink and silver laser lights cut through the smoke and it looks fucking rad.

"Here, we are! Born to be kings; we're the Princes of the Universe! Here we belong, fighting to survive, in a world with the darkest power!"

As Princes of the Universe blares throughout the arena, slowly walking out onto the entrance ramp is Robbie Bourbon. He stops, surveys the whole of the arena, raises his fists at 45 degree angles, and continues his deliberate plod towards the ring. Robbie climbs the steps, then climbs the nearest ring post half way and raises his fists at 45 degree angles. The lights go back to normal and the music stops. The XWF Universe in attendance, becoming hooligans, all chant in unison:

*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*FUN!*

Robbie looks down at The Engineer and points at him, with the champion returning a “friendly” wave in response.

That Robbie Bourbon, good guy!

Both competitors are instructed to come to center ring, where the ref hands off a blind fold to each of them. He watches them closely as they tie it over their eyes, ensuring there's no funny business. Then, they are each led to an opposing corner of the cage.

PIP: I think this match might be a first for the XWF, which considering it's history really is saying something.

I've got to think Robbie has the advantage here as he has the most recent experience with pulling a Magoo.

WHITE: How do you even know who that is? Aren't you like two months old?

Almost three!

The bell rings and the match begins...slowly. Both Robbie and Centurion muddle their way towards the middle of the ring, sticking their arms out before finding each other. Robbie locks up with Centurion and pulls him down into a headlock before hip tossing him down to the canvas. Cent rolls to his feet carefully, finding his way to the glass wall and putting his back to it. He cranes his head to hear the champion and Robbie also finds his way to the wall, feeling his way across it until he reaches Centurion. He levels a haymaker at what he thinks is the champion's head, but instead cracks his fist into the glass, spider webbing it!

WHITE: Ouch!

Robbie pulls his hand back in pain and Cent capitalizes, tossing a flurry of punches at Robbie before grabbing his hand and going for an irish whip, but Robbie plants his feet and instead pulls Cent into a big ass short arm clothesline!

I can say first hand that Robbie is an expert at turning his MASSIVE, UNGAINLY size advantage against you.

PIP: That does not actually seem like a compliment.

It totally is! Centurion is going to be hard pressed to withstand this sizable girth train barreling right for him.

PIP: Still doesn't seem....

He's fat.

Indeed, in the ring Robbie seems to be solidly in control, picking the champ up and lifting high for a vertical suplex before sending him crashing down to the mat. Staying on him, Robbie picks Cent up again and drops him with a Samoan Drop! The glass cage rattles from the impact!

Robbie goes for Cent again, but Cent has managed to roll away. The champ looks pained, but Robbie is left scouring the mat trying to find him. Cent pulls himself up and finds the age wall again to get his bearings before venturing out once more. Sensing Robbie, he launches an attack, chop blocking the big man's knee!

HEATHER: Not the cleanest I've seen, but it did the trick.

The big man is felled and Cent sets in, stomping him all about the body before dropping an elbow on him. Grabbing Robbie's head, he then starts to light him up with a series of nasty elbow strikes...but Robbie's blindfold comes off and the ref has to step in to get him to correct it. Robbie uses the momentary advantage to clock Cent with a big punch before the ref chastisizes him and orders him to put the blind fold back on.

Oh, now come on Bourbon. That was really beneath you there.

After being forced to back away from Centurion, Robbie replaces the blindfold but not before noticing the break in the glass from his own fist. He stares at it for a moment, memorizing it's position before blinding himself and moving towards the Hart champion. But Centurion had him scouted and somehow manages to sucker him with a drop toe hold! The champion then scurries onto Robbie's side and pull his arm into an arm bar!

PIP: There's no submission win condition here, so Cent can really do some damage!

Indeed, Centurion seems to have it locked in, and he wrenches with all his might. Robbie calls out in pain and starts to push himself up with his free arm, but can't escape. His fans start chanting his name and he seems to feed off that, trying to push himself up once more and then, incredibly, he picks Cent up off the mat and slams him back down, giving him just enough wiggle room to break the hold! Robbie skitters back, trying to work some feeling back into his arm, but Centurion stays on him. He goes for a flying knee on where he thinks Robbie is, but Robbie ducks and Cent eats nothing but the unforgiving glass wall!

Yeeeeeshhhhh!

HEATHER: His knee smashed right into that glass!

Centurion's now the one crying out in pain! He grabs his knee and rolls away, cursing and trying to work it out. But the noise he's making draws Robbie, who scoops Cent up and chucks him right at the glass! The fans cry out as Cent hit it, his impact point causing a huge crack but the wall doesn't break! Robbie reaches down for Centurion again, picking him up, but Centurion manages to skitter over his shoulder. His knee buckles a bit when he lands, but he's still able to plant a drop kick firmly into Robbie's chest that sends him tumbling into the glass....but it still doesn't break!

PIP: Oh wow....clearly not using the stunt glass.

Oh come now, you know the XWF doesn't scrimp when it comes to horrific violence.

Centurion throws himself at Robbie now, again lashing out with a wild flurry of strikes before finding his head and ramming it repeatedly into the weakening glass! Another crack appears as Robbie's skull bounces off of it. Robbie, sensing the danger, takes hold of Centurion and tosses him away. Bourbon gets up, trying to shake off the cob webs. Centurion finds him first, kicking him in the knee cap before pulling the big man down into a stunner style jawbreaker! Centurion then flips him over and tries to lock in another submission hold....THE FALL OF ROME! The fans cheer....but suddely go quiet when Robbie shocks the champion by powering out of it almost immediately.

HEATHER: Centurion looks like he just dropped a brick!

Bourbon smacks his chest in a primal fury and Centurion responds by rushing him, hitting a knee strike to his abdomen followed by a European uppercut that puts Robbie briefly on his heels. Centurion tries to follow it up but can't quite find him in time, allowing Robbie an opening to level the champion with a big clothesline! Robbie then hefts Centurion up and CHUCKS HIM LIKE A FUCKING LAWN DART AT THE CAGE!

HEATHER: Holy shit!

Whoa....decorum dude! Fuck!

However, the fans see to agree as they launch into a HOLY SHIT chant! But, amazingly, the cage still has not broken all the way through....however there is a sizable matrix of cracks where Centurion hit the cage!

PIP: The cage is still holding! Somebody's going to be dead by the time they go through it!

Well, we can't have that! I need to do something to protect the safety of these fine competitors!

PIP: Wait, what?

The Engineer tosses his head set down and heads towards the cage with a determined look on his face. He seems to start rooting around beneath the ring, grasping into the gap between the cage wall and the floor. Finally, he smiles and pulls out a sledge hammer!

HEATHER: Oh, dear....

Meanwhile, in the ring, both men are at their feet, but Centurion has been busted open and a stream of blood is pouring down his face! He looks wobbly, but steels himself as he sets out to find Robbie once more. Robbie, against one of the glass walls, seems to be recollecting himself, but he turns about in surprise as he hears the brutal crack of something hitting the cage from the outside!

HEATHER: The Engineer is taking that sledgehammer to the outside of the cage!

The ref calls out for the Universal Champion to stop, but naturally he ignores him. He rams the head of the hammer into the glass wall that Robbie is standing next to. Robbie instinctively flinches away as the glass bows but doesn't break!

Centurion finds Robbie and spins him around, lighting him up with a series of lightning fast shots! He then takes hold of Robbie's arm and whips him across the ring. Robbie's momentum carries him into the opposite wall and he crashes into it. The Engineer runs around to that side of the wall and crashes the sledgehammer into it, destabilizing it some more.

HEATHER: The Engineer is trying to screw Robbie Bourbon out of this Hart championship opportunity!

Robbie flinches away from this wall too as he hears another impact. Centurion follows the noise, not knowing quite what it is, and runs head long into Robbie. They both startle, dropping away from each other and then roaring back to trade blows! Bourbon quickly gets the advantage, and as Centurion reels back from him, Robbie puts him in the PHRENOLOGY CLAW! He forces Centurion back towards the cage wall and starts to drill his skull into it again and again! Centurion looks like he's starting to fade and the glass buckles...and buckles....

….and then The Engineer crashes through the opposite wall of the cage! The ref moves to intervene and Robbie is drawn to the sound of the cage wall exploding inward! Centurion, drops to his haunches, dazed and bloody. Robbie removes his blindfold and glowers at the Universal Champion! The ref gets physical with The Engineer, pushing him back and out of the opening he created! But before The Engineer is forced out, he throws the sledge hammer at the wall nearest to the competitors. It spins through the air before breaking through the wall and lodging itself in it!

PIP: The portion of the wall has nothing left!

Centurion slowly starts to stir and the ref returns his attention to the action. Seeing Robbie again without his blindfold, he orders Robbie to replace it. Scowling, Robbie does so, but the act gives Centurion an opening to pull Robbie down into a reverse sit out face buster! Centurion then drops a leg drop across Robbie's face. The ring rattles and the sledge hammer actually falls out of the wall, landing in the ring with a twinkling of glass. Centurion doesn't let up on Robbie, wrenching him to his feet. Robbie break the hold and tries to land a punch, but he whiffs and Centurion kicks him in the stomach and drills him with a DDT.....RIGHT INTO THE SLEDGEHAMMER!

HEATHER: Ohhhh my GOD! What terrible luck for Robbie! Cent didn't even know it was there!!

Robbie's head explodes with blood n impact, and it starts to seep through his mask! Centurion wrenches Robbie up once more, and with a triumphant cry and an amazing show of strength, he gets Bourbon up on his shoulders and delivers a 1000 MILE SLAM THROUGH THE ALREADY DAMAGED GLASS WALL! The wall EXPLODES as Bourbon crashes through it!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER...and STILL Hart Champion.....CENTURION!!!

PIP: Centurion retains his title...but what an asterisk on this match! The Universal Champion's influence was felt throughout!

Centurion collapses down to one knee, removing his blindfold which is soaked through with his blood. Finally seeing the Universal Champion, he mutters a curse as he puts the pieces together. Nonetheless, as his music hits he accepts his championship with some discontent and makes his way to the back, battered but still triumphant.

Meanwhile, Bourbon is barely conscious on the floor, covered with and shot through with broken glass. Bleeding from multiple wounds, he tries to roll himself up onto his side and grunts with pain. Tossing off his blindfolds angrily, his gaze settles on The Engineer, who is keeping his distance but has a mic in hand.

Boy, you sure cocked this one up, Robbie. After all that shit talk about the Hart championship too. You know what, I'm feelin' some kinda way about this. I really, really had my heart...heh....settled on merging the Hart Championship with my own title. What a fucking let down! YOU OWE ME A HART CHAMPIONSHIP YOU DUMPY USELESS SHIT!

Robbie slams a fist down on the floor in rage and starts to roar to his feet! His fans cheer him on and The Engineer backs off, jogging backwards around the ring but still piling on the trash talk.

You probably couldn't even BUY a win with Thunder Knuckles' money you colossal fuck up! What makes you think you even DESERVE to face me at March Madness? HUH? Boy, Ned Kaye's looking pretty good right now!

Robbie circles around the ring, trying to make a beeline for The Engineer, but the damage he sustained comes biting back. Getting dizzy, he loses his footing and has to brace himself against the side of the glass cage as The Engineer continues to retreat up the ramp.

Fucking USELESS! The Engineer jeers as he drops the mic and heads for the back.

The camera retrains itself on Robbie, who grimaces in pain and rage. Then, he bashes his forearm against the glass cage over and over until it breaks! Roaring in anger, he gets his feet back up under him and heads to the back.

PIP: You've got to feel for Robbie here. He very well could have had this match won if it wasn't for the champion's interference here tonight.

HEATHER: And it looks as though the ring crew is getting right to work prepping the SECOND glass cage of the evening, this one for the Universal Champion himself as he squares off with Azrael Erebus! We'll be right back!

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

AZRAEL EREBUS
- vs -
THE ENGINEER ©
FOR THE XWF UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP
UNLIMITED RPS

GLASS CAGE MATCH #2 - TO WIN THE MATCH THE WINNER HAS TO THROW THEIR OPPONENT THROUGH THE GLASS CAGE

Azrael appears and walks to the ring confidently, with a dead set, determined look in his eyes. Eyes that smolder with a touch of fire.

The arena goes antiseptic white, almost blindingly so, as the odd opening notes to “Desire” hit. The main screen goes black though with nothing but the words “run engineer.exe” on them in blood red lettering that looks like computer code. Suddenly, that gives way to a strange inverted triangle, a brief flash of the words “Vox Aeterna”, and then as the music starts to kick into higher gear the Engineer appears at the top of the ramp as the bright white light starts to get pock marked with specks of red that race over the crowd. Madison Dyson appears next to him, jawing with fans and generally being a huge bitch. The main screen intersperses shots of The Engineer in action in the ring, cut with red lines of computer code, that strange triangle mark, and the words “Vox Aeterna” flashing like a subliminal message.

The Engineer walks calmly to the ring, title slung over his shoulder with Madison in tow. He will usually be wearing black lipstick, a trace of red or black eyeliner, and his curly hair will be pulled back from his scalp. When he gets to the ring, he'll slide in under the bottom rope, crawling towards a camera at apron level. When he gets close to it he'll smile playfully and whisper “How do you want me?” in time with the music before kipping up to his feet and waiting for the action to start.

The bell rings as both Engy and Az are circling each other. Engy looks at the glass and presses his hand against it, leaving a streak across it, as Az circles. Az quickly shoots in as Engy dodges and side steps. Az rebounds off of the ropes and swings wildly at Engy who calmly ducks out of the way. Az stops on a dime, and throws his foot backwards into the gut of Engy and causes him to hunch over. Az quickly hits a leg sweep, and is on top of Engy in the blink of an eye. Az mounts him and begins to throw heavy haymakers, some connecting, while others miss the mark. Engy struggles to get Az off of him.

Engy catches one arm flying, and hooks it under his arm. Az swings with the other as Engy catches that one as well. Engy pulls Az down to him, and headbuts Az. Az rolls off of him holding his nose. Engy gets up and knocks the cobwebs out. Engy walks right up to Az and smacks him right across the face. Engy drags Az up to his feet, and hits him with a throat jab. And quickly follows it up with a leaping knee to the face. Az stumbles backwards, Engy rushes towards Az who falls to the ground, and Engy crashes into the glass surrounding the ring.

THUD

The sound reverberates throughout the area, Az wastes no time and goes for a front powerslam. Engy lands hard on the mat, as Az locks in a modified boston crab. Az pulls back harder and harder as Engy fights the pain, clawing at the mat. Engy eventually grabs a leg of Az and pulls it towards him. Engy bites the calf of Az, who quickly releases the hold. Az begins to stomp on Engy who is holding his back on the ground. Eventually Engy fights back with punches to the gut, and gets to his feet. Az whips Engy into the ropes. Engy rebounds and nails a running STO and quickly grabs the ankle of Az and locks in an elevated ankle lock.

Cranking back Az hollers in pain, and is constantly trying to roll over to escape, but Engy stops each attempt. Az finally breaks the hold by getting to his back and kicking Engy off of him. Engy clearly frustrated grabs Az by the back of the head, and begins slamming his head against the glass wall.

THUD

THUD

THUD

THUD

Until a small crack begins to form, Az falls limp to the ground. Engy inspects the glass by running his hand over it. He begins to pick at it with his hand. Az gets to his feet slowly. Engy, still infatuated with the glass, is caught by surprise by an elbow to the back of the head. Az follows it with another one, and finally a third one for good measure. Az quickly spins Engy around, and hits a devastating SEEING STARS. Engy is laid out cold on the mat when Az decides to climb to the top rope.

But while he’s doing that Engy staggers to his feet and grabs the leg of Az who is on the top rope. Engy fires off a stiff elbow to the crown of Az’s head. Engy climbs up there with Az. Both men begin trading elbows to the head when Engy gets the upper hand and dazes Az. Engy climbs to the top of the glass, and grabs Az by the hair dragging him up with him

Both men are straddling the top of the cage. Engy chops the chest of Az who is wobbly up top. Az fires back with a punch to the jaw, and connects cleanly. Engy spits out some blood, as it drips down the glass structure. Az grabs Engy as both men begin to stand on top of the glass. Az lifts up Engy for a suplex.

BAM

Both men hit the mat with such force that they both bounce off of the mat in recoil. Both men are laying as the crowd is still in awe of the move. Engy is the first one to move, as he slowly drags himself to the corner. Engy lays his face across the bottom turnbuckle, blood still dripping from his mouth. Meanwhile Az gets to his feet but looks like a baby giraffe standing for the first time. Engy uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet. Az puts his hands up and begs for Engy to come to him. Engy spits against the glass and walks towards Az.

After a moment of staring at each other they both begin throwing a flurry of punches against each other. Az gets the upperhand in the exchange. Rocking Engy backwards. Engy swings wildly but is caught and is hit with a Darkest Light. Az gets to his feet and looks at the walls surrounding him.

Az drags Engy to his feet, and throws him into one of the walls.

THUD

Engy Recoils right into Az’s hands as he uses the momentum to throw Engy into the opposite wall.

THUD

Engy once again recoils into the arms of Az. Az reroutes Engy into the adjacent wall.

THUD

Engy recoils once more, as Az grabs him and finally throws Engy towards the wall with the cracks formed in it.

TH

CREAK

UD

Engy falls to the mat as Az is in disbelief. Az grabs Engy’s limp body and pulls him up. Az tries to whip him into the wall again, but Engy’s legs give out before the impact and falls to the ground. Az bends over Engy who has pulled something from his trunks. Engy quickly jabs the object into the side of Az. Az lets go of Engy and backs away reaching for his side. Engy slowly gets to his feet using the ropes as leverage. Engy nails Az with a Morte Noire. Az crumbles to the mat.

Engy looks down on Az and slowly lifts him up with his foot, and nails another Morte Noire without his foot touching the ground. Engy looks at the glass wall that’s cracked. The crack is significantly larger now. Engy walks up to the wall and begins punching it.

Over

And Over

And Over.

Until

The glass begins to fragment. Engy musters up enough strength to punch a hole right through the glass as shards rain down outside of the ring. Engy grabs a shard hanging from the wall and turns his attention to Az who is moving, but at a snail's pace.

Engy puts the glass to his lips and runs it down his tongue. Engy grabs the back of Az’s head and drags the glass shard across his forehead. A large gash is seen as blood begins to pool quickly. Engy rips the shirt off of Az’s body, and begins to do the same to his back. The blood pooling on mat, as Engy walks right through it. His boot prints following his every step covered in crimson. Engy lifts up Az and wipes the blood from his face to look into Az’s eyes. Az falls limp to the ground. Engy looks at his hand covered in blood, and wipes it down his face and onto his ring gear. Engy once again lifts up Az and jams the shard over and over into the top of Az’s head. The blood begins to cover more and more of the ring.

Engy lifts up Az and carries him to the hole in the glass wall. He places his head in the opening. Engy takes a few steps backwards, lines up Az and nails him with a Vox Aeterna.

CREAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKK

CRASH…….

SMASH……….

Az crashes through the glass pane and falls to the ground. The blood begins to turn the glass a deep red, as Engy stands there looking over his downed opponent.

WINNER: AND STILL UNIVERSAL CAMPION: THE ENGINEER

“THE MOMENT YOU’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!”

“HE’S BEEN ASKING FOR IT!”

“LET’S CASH IN!”

Fuzz comes sauntering out from the back, holding both titles and the briefcase dangling around his neck. Fuzz begins the slow walk to the ring.

“SICK! SICK! SICK!”

Engy waits in the ring beckoning Fuzz to get in and obliges. Fuzz slides under the bottom rope as Engy takes a fighting stance.

Suddenly Noah and Vita come running from the back, and slide into the ring. Engy takes a step back, but confidently holds his ground. Noah whispers something into Fuzz’s ear.

And just as soon as Fuzz was there, he back slides out of the ring, leaving Engy standing there confused and now angry that his time was wasted.

Fuzz just shrugs his shoulders, and walks backwards up the ramp flanked by Noah and Vita. As the camera fades. Or so suddenly it doesn't.

All of a suddenly a group of clowns jump the security railings and grab both Engineer and Azrael and send them into the crowd before disappearing themselves and then:

The lights go dim. Suddenly:

Thunderstruck hits the loud speakers, and then as the words 'Thunder Struck' hit, the main lights focuses on the stage, and filling that light was Kris The Hammer Von Bonn

[Image: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.png]

PIP: "Finally, the Misfits are back. Surely they are going to explain why they attacked Mastermind and Michael Archer Junior last Warfare."

HEATHER: "We've been waiting the entire night for these guys, and they chose right after the main event to appear. They aren't big name stars.

PIP: "Antony the Jerk, seems to think he is a big name."

Kris, walks to the top of the ramp, and his music dies down before:

Too Much starts playing. And out skips Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs.

[Image: Melanie-Chisholm-melanie-chisholm-22381727-1024-768.jpg]

She skips and stops near Kris at the top of the ramp. The fans are booing. Melanie starts laughing. Her music stops and then from the back steps the Manager of the Misfits, Antony the Jerk.

[Image: Rober-downey-jr.jpeg?dateline=1565568513]

Antony joins Kris and Melanie at the top of the ramp, and then all 3 of them head to the ring. The stadium is booing really loudly.

(Mastermind is seen storming towards the entrance to the stage. he's finally found the whereabouts of the Misfits and it looks like he's prepared for war.)

All 3 get to the ring, and all 3 get inside the ring. All 3 have microphones.

Melanie skips around the ring, as Antony watches on. Kris is rolling his eyes like he always does when Melanie is doing something stupid. Then Melanie stops skipping and walks over to the ropes.

"I was born in England. English people never really liked Scotland."

This creates more boos from the crowd which is largely made up of Scottish fans.

"I don't care.... I can't hear you anyway."

More boos.

"I'm just here to let you all know that I am back. The Misfits are back. And we are ready for anything and everyone. So locker room. Take note. I'm Crayzee and there's nothing anyone can do about it."

Melanie holds out her hand and drops the microphone like a pipe bomb. She starts laughing, and walks over to the right hand corner of the ring, and jumps up on the turnbuckle and sits down. She ushers to Kris, who's just watching her in disbelief.

Kris turns back and looks out into the crowd and then into the camera.

"As my stable mate delicately put it, The Misfits are back and better than ever. I admit myself I did not have a good first run, but second time will be better than the first time."

"We won't be intimidated, but we will be the ones doing the intimidation, which is fine by me. Because as I always say, I will be your judge, jury and executioner, and when my Hammer falls, that's my overall decision."

"I know I am ready, but I don't think the rest of the Locker Room is ready for the return of The Misfits."

Like Melanie, Kris holds out his hand, and drops the microphone like a pipe bomb.

He heads over to the ropes and leans back on them while looking at Antony, who is smiling.

He walks to the middle of the ring and looks at both Melanie and Kris, then back at the camera.

"As you can hear and clearly see both my clients are ready to return to the XWF. But tonight isn't just about them, it's also about adding a new member to the Misfits which will strengthen us even further. Are you all ready to meet the newest member of the Misfits?"

The crowd just boos, which makes Antony smile even more.

"I don't care if you guys really don't want to know about the Misfits. But The Misfits are here to stay. Yes there will be times where the Misfits will take time away but we will always come back and compete. There will be also times when new members will be introduced to the Misfits. This brings me to the new member who will be joining the Misfits tonight."

"In fact he's not just another member of the Misfits, I can inform you all that he was the one who created the Misfits, and brought me in as Manager, so he's viritually our backer, and has chosen tonight to align with us."

PIP: "Wow. So we finally get to see the owner of the Misfits."

HEATHER: "I wonder who it is? We are about to find out."

Antony ushers towards the stage. Both Kris and Melanie took an interest by walking behind Antony and looking over his shoulder.

The crowd who had been booing up until now, went quiet as they all focused at the stage.

Suddenly the lights in the arena dimmed., and then bells started chiming in a spooky way.

PIP: "I've just been handed a note. This says these bells represent the end of an era for this person. The end of his old entrance theme."

As the bells die away, a figure is seen walking out from the back wearing a black hooded sweatshirt on. The hood was over his head so he couldnt be seen, and his head was looking down.

He stood in a stance. And as a white light appeared on his front, he unzipped his sweatshirt and showed the front of the t-shirt:

[Image: 4235893084%20Front.jpg]

And then at the exact same time his new entrance music hit.

As it continued he turned around and took off his hooded sweatshirt and revealed the back of the t-shirt which read:

[Image: 4235893084%20Back.jpg]

He turned back around and stood in a pose as the white light bathed on him to reveal:

HEATHER: "Oh..... my..... god..... it's..... MASTERMIND."

PIP: "I did not.... see that coming.... all these years he said he was a loner, he couldn't trust anyone. How will this work?"

Mastermind smirks as he starts walking towards the ring. The crowd doesn't know what to make of this. Some are booing quietly, others are trying to enjoy the moment, whilst most stay silent.

Mastermind gets to the ring, away from the broken glass that we have seen from the last two matches. He climbs into the ring, and first one to greet him is Antony The Jerk. He shakes his hand.

Next he turns to Melanie who gives him a wave, then a curtsy, and then shakes his hand.

Finally Mastermind and Kris look at one another. They come closer, Mastermind says something to him which no one can pick up, and they shake hands.

Mastermind is then given the microphone by Antony, and he looks out into the stadium. The music dies out. He looks into the camera.

"Surprise..... I fooled you all. I only have this to say.... the time has come to change, and go from a loner to a stable. What better way is to create your own one and then when the time is right, join them.

"I will speak about this more in the coming days. In fact I have a one on one interview set up with Steve Sayors. You can see that in my build up to the first round of the King of the Ring.

"I hope you guys in the back are ready for a new era. It involves me and the Misfits. Because we are THE MISFITS. That's enough for now."

Mastermind drops the microphone, and his new entrance music starts playing. He looks at Antony, Kris and Melanie and all 4 of them leave the ring and head to the back.

PIP: "I still can't believe this. It's like Mastermind has sold his sole to the stables. I'm in shock. This is the end of Warfare for this week. Good night."

The XWF cameras fade out.

Thank you to:

BigD
Jenny Myst
Fuzz
Noah Jackson
The Engineer

Who wrote matches and segments

Mastermind
Red-X
The Misfits

Who wrote segments

And to those who roleplayed
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 13 users Like SBW-SmokingBobWilliams's post:
(02-20-2020), (02-19-2020), Atara Raven (02-19-2020), B.O.B. D (02-20-2020), Corey Smith (02-19-2020), Jenny Myst (02-20-2020), Ned Kaye (02-19-2020), Olive Pendershore (02-20-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-20-2020), Phantom Panzer (02-19-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-20-2020), red-x (03-29-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-19-2020)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-20-2020, 12:11 AM

Hopefully now Maverick understands that if you poke the bear, you get bit. Finn is gonna get his....I'd love to plant his ass in the middle of the ring for the what....third time? Fourth? Pssht.

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
red-x (03-29-2020)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-20-2020, 02:25 PM

Backstage, medics are attending to Robbie. A lot of them. So much blood lost through countless cuts and gashes, not to mention the brutality of a match with Centurion. Robbie is glaring at the camera, his mask stained with blood, refusing any attempts from the medics to remove it.

This won't stop me. This won't slow me down.

When I catch you, Puddin', I'ma put my foot so far up your ass you'll be biting my toenails.

Other than that, fuck a briefcase. I work for a living.

If Ned wants a shot, Ned can come through me.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
red-x (03-28-2020)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-20-2020, 05:55 PM

damnit robbie u had one job!!! u fat fuck!

well then... seems I have to put centy through a ladder war.. shine it up old man!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
red-x (02-28-2020)