Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Do The Pennsylvania Polka
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

02-10-2020, 08:03 AM

Ok, you all have questions.

For the past week, I have heard the same things in regards to this match. "Why Anarchy?" "Who's Dustin Holt?" "What is this rash on my penis?" These answers are simple...and you should probably call a doctor.

It's not so much "Why Anarchy", but rather "Why Punxsutawney?" See, while I was gone, hiding from the world, this is the where I was camping out...well, not so much Punxy itself. Place is crawling with racists and meth addicts. But that general area - the PA Wilds, some of the most beautiful land in the world. Seriously, drive through Elk and McKean Counties in the fall, and I will put that view up against any other view in the country. It's that gorgeous.

So when I heard Anarchy, a show I used to call my home way back in the day, was coming to the area, I had to be booked. Not so much for my vanity, but to try and sell a few more tickets and bring a few extra dollars to an area that desperately needs it.

On a side note, did you know I was once the "King of Anarchy"? Not like, self proclaimed, but it was a legit, real thing that I won and defended. It has some sort of perks attached to it - fuck if I remember what those were, but I do remember having this crown that I would take with me to every show. It had jewels on it and a giant letter A. This was back when Jon Brown had all the money in the world to piss away on vanity projects. So I can officially say I'm coming back as the reigning King Of Anarchy!

...I think. I don't know if I ever lost the crown or not, I know it's no longer in my possession. It's possible someone beat me for it. The mid-2000's were a weird time.

As far as who is Dustin Holt, well...have you all been living under a rock? Are you even wrestling fans if you don't know who this legend of the business is? Dustin Holt is a 41 time World Champion across several federations! He's a former WGWF superstar that has been known for taking part in some of the biggest matches known to all mankind! Simply put, Dustin Holt is among the greatest wrestlers to ever grace this planet.

...or, at least that's what it says on his resume.

Given that this man is such a legendary figure, one that outshines even myself and my accomplishments, I just HAD to ask Vinny Lane to book him for this show. I have never had the opportunity to face him before, and I wanted to say I fought the legendary Dustin Holt before I hung up the boots for good. And at first, Vinny was hesitant. After all, Dustin Holt isn't on the roster, and I'm sure his appearance fee is MASSIVE. He would have to find some extra cash in order to be able to afford booking Dustin Holt. Luckily, he took a few paychecks from Thunder Knuckles and made it happen.

How is this match going to go? Simple. We're going to find the most iconic location in all of Punxsutawney - the Sheetz off of Route 119, and we're going to fight in a parking lot filled to the brim with adorning fans and casual passerbys. We will brutalize each other in front of the dozens of fans who are bound to be there. There will be blood. There will be gasoline. There will be Schmuffins. There will be two cans of Red Bull for $4.50. Everything you need for a successful Sheetz run/parking lot brawl.

After this epic match is over, and the lights dim on the show, we're all going to drive up 119 and into Dubois, where the after party will begin in earnest at the Thunderbird. Then, we're going to take that party into St. Marys, where we're going to fill up Dino's Bar, all while pounding Straubs. And after we wake up somewhere in Kersey off of Route 948, likely outside the Last Chance, we will shake ourselves off, grab some coffee and breakfast at Rosie's Hilltop Diner, and continue on to the airport, where the real show will continue. Maybe we can fit in a few hands of Cinch and a plate of pork and sauerkraut while we're there.

If any of this promo made sense to you, congratulations! You're from Northeast PA!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-10-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-10-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-10-2020)