Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Robert Main becomes the patron saint of toast and wrestling.”
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-06-2020, 12:14 AM

Robert leisurely walks out of his master bedroom, nothing on but a grin. His hair and body still damp from the steamy shower they both took together. He braces himself in the doorway as the steam cascades over his shoulders dissipating into the bedroom. He once-overs the room and there she was sprawled out underneath the covers of his bed. In one hand a half drank bottle of Screwball peanut butter whiskey they shared earlier in the evening, in the other hand an unopened bottle of Monkey Shoulder Scotch Whisky "I like where this is going,” he says while reaching back into the master bathroom turning off the light. Robert admired her curves; her ebony skin was absolutely impeccable. She was the most breathtaking woman he had laid eyes on. Easy to talk to and delightful to be around. She had indestructible eyes, and voluptuousness that made billboard queens look as synthetic as everyone thought, she was sturdy and real. The type of woman every man sought after, but very few could ever obtain.

“Get over here daddy!” Robert smiles smugly revealing his gold tooth. He hesitated for a few seconds fascinated. Her damp towel on the floor including her pink Victoria Secret thong she had just put on. Robert watches like a hawk as she gets out of his bed with both bottles, she begins to walk towards him one perfectly pink manicured foot in front of the other. He was stunned frozen in place as she halts midway finishing the rest of the Screwball peanut butter whiskey. As she proceeds forward, she drops the empty bottle on the floor just as she gets to Robert. He immediately places both his hands on her bare ass trying to kiss her, “No. Not yet.” Placing her index finger over Robert’s cherry red lips. She kisses his neck gently then pulls back opening the Monkey Shoulder positioning the bottle to her voluptuous lips taking a swig. She takes Robert’s hand dragging him then forcefully pushes him onto the bed. He sinks into the memory foam mattress as she falls gracefully on top of him straddling his hips. Robert goes to sit up, but she drives him back down. Placing the bottle to his lips this time.

“Nisha” she cuts him off by kissing his lips. Robert kisses her back, his hands come up to her hips as he clutches her sides. She pulls his hands away gently placing them back down by his sides.

“No touching,” she whispers.

“Damn it.” He sulks.

“Shhhhhh.” She brought her index finger up to his lips kissing him again. It’s an unhurried process he wants to relish every second. She finishes kissing his lips and moves gradually to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch of his body, she can feel the struggle trying to keep Robert’s hands down. She then places soft kisses down his chest stopping at his abs.

“Nisha.” Robert mumbles her name. She can sense the desperation to use his hands and the restraint it's taking him not to. She sits up, still straddling Robert, delicately taking his hands placing them on her phenomenal hips.

“Your turn baby,” she whispers into his ear and biting on his earlobe. His hands instantaneously flip her over, as powerfully buries his head into her neck as his hands gallivant all over her chocolate body. Their breathing then becomes jagged.

“You’re ravishing.” He says while kissing her mammoth hammers. Then he's all business, sluggishly his hands move up her legs as Robert feels her back arch in anticipation, knowing he will soon reach the motherland. Her head rocks back against the pillow, as the first moan escapes her lips. Robert’s arms wrap around her back and in one gentle pull their skin touches. Their bodies fit together as if we were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Morning after pound town

The morning sun forced its way through the cracks in the blinds and awaited entrance into Robert’s eyes. His eyes pop open as he hesitantly rubbed the dreams away. He needs another moment or two to shed the drunkenness from his brain. He leers to his left seeing a quarter of the Monkey Shoulder Scotch Whisky left sitting on his nightstand. He nods then looks to his right seeing Nisha still sleeping comfortably as he grins like a Cheshire cat. “Good night… Good night.” He sits up kicking his feet out from underneath the weighted blanket onto the floor when he feels something squishy and wet. He jerks away looking at the floor. Noticing a pile of used rubbers .. “Ugh… I’m just going to leave those for the maid.” He clutches the bottle of Monkey Shoulder shrugging as he gets out of bed taking a swig. “That should knock the edge off.”

Robert places both feet firmly on the floor away from the several used cock socks, cracking his neck from side to side still stark naked. He begins his expedition to the kitchen fumbling his way out of his bedroom. He stands there deadlocked, both hands on his hips, bottle of booze at his side trying to calculate his next move. “Coffee!” He slaps a pod in the coffee maker then apprehends a coffee mug from the cabinet. Robert hits the button waiting as he taps the counter a few times with his index finger peeping around his granite countertop noticing he has a text message. Robert hesitates, before grabbing the phone seeing he has a text from Atticus White. He places his thumb over the message tapping it. “Got to be about my Savage opponent.” He stares at his smartphone like he cannot comprehend what he’s reading.

“You’ve got to be shitting me? Exceptional night, abysmal day. How many times do I have to smear this guy? Ugh… My motivation is now at an all-time low… Ugh. I’d rather stick my dick in a toaster.” The electrifying aroma of the coffee penetrated his nose. Robert wraps his fingers around the coffee mug, enjoying the heat that spreads through his hands. He relaxed, savoring the coffee and the moment taking his first sip, bitter, he takes another slurp permitting the warm liquid to sit on his tongue a bit longer. There is a flavor there, once acquainted to the acidity it steps forward unenthusiastically. Robert turns his nose up. “Nope… Taste like shit.. Plan B!” Robert pours the rest of the Scotch Whisky in his mug taking another chug. “Still horrendous.. But it should balance me out at the least.” “What’s wrong you seem worked up? I didn’t drain you dry did I?” She stood there in nothing more than an APEX t-shirt.

” Drained? Absolutely not! The Omega’s just refueling for the next round sweetheart. I’ve got half a chub right now.” She smiles moving in more closely placing her hands on Robert’s bare hips. She kisses his chest moving up to his neck with a slight nibble. “Good because I’m ready for more!” Robert positions his hands on her lower back as she pulls off the t-shirt. Nisha’s chestnut skin is velvety, her knockers so toasty, so receptive to touch. As soon as Robert’s hand encounters them her kisses transform, cavernous, more tantalizing. Everything about her was natural and Robert loved all of it. “Would you like a bite before we go back to the bedroom?” “What do you have in mind”? Robert replies. ” Let’s keep it simple. Toast?” Nisha chuckles. ” Naked toast and back to bed? I’m down with that” Robert nods leaning back on the countertop reaching for the loaf of bread. ” How you like it?” Without hesitation she responds. ” Rough!”

Robert wastes no time plugging the toaster in and turning it up to the highest setting, then inserts four slices of bread pushing the plungers down. He takes another swallow of his concoction placing it on the counter, turning around to Nisha who forces Robert against the counter. Instantly they interlock, his fingertips were intoxicating, wherever his fingertips touch her skin tingled. As his hands move over her skin her body became momentarily paralyzed, Nisha’s mind incapable of processing ecstasy so swiftly. His head proceeds to her right earlobe whispering what's next. Without warning, time stood still as they both move in an entranced promenade of extremities. Robert corrals Nisha by her hips slamming her up onto the counter knocking the coffee onto the tile floor exploding into a billion pieces sending sharp shrapnel and coffee everywhere. As the two continue she mumbles. “Right here right now. Go get protection!”

Instantaneously the toast explodes from the toaster onto the counter as Robert takes a step back slipping on the coffee. He reaches for the counter but instead grabs the toaster falling pork sword first into the toaster. Nisha observes the situation from the countertop still spread eagle, the pain has a troublesome warmth to it, agony scorches through his abdomen like branding iron, his mind succumbing to the punishment, unable to bring a thought to culmination. Robert promptly rolls over. “MY MAN ROOT!” He pulls the toaster off his erect pecker pitching it across the kitchen floor. Nisha hops down from the counter helping Robert to his kitchen table where he takes a seat. She takes a closer look. ” You're burned pretty good baby” He sighs “How’s shit like that even happen?” Nisha utters. “It looks like Jesus!” “What?” ” The burn looks like Jesus! I’m getting my phone and taking a picture of it” Robert shakes his head no. “No way. You are not taking a picture of my custard launcher! Get me a frozen bag of anything out of the freezer.

Nisha comes back after a few moments with a bag of frozen peas from the freezer and her phone. “Here baby put that on it. But before you do that let me move it to the side and take a picture.” Robert waves her off. ” Nisha you are not taking a picture of my one-eyed trouser snake. That’s all I need is a picture of my third leg floating around on the internet.”

[Image: giphy.gif]

“And you did it anyway!” Impending footsteps can be heard down the hallway. Nisha leaps from the floor trying her best to cover herself up as Robert places the bag of frozen peas on his sperm worm. “Are you expecting someone?” Chris Page walks into the kitchen promptly stopping in his tracks. Page can only stare at the situation before him stupefied, Chris leers at Robert for a second then the butt naked Nisha who is now putting back on Robert’s t-shirt. ” So, can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here?” Robert crosses his arms. “Don’t you knock?” Page chuckles for a nanosecond. “You were the one that told me to just walk in jackass.” Under pressure Nisha blurts out what happened. “We were about to have sex Robert slipped and fell waffle dolphin first into the toaster and burnt his shaft. The burn looks like Jesus!” Chris laughs out loud slapping his knees now bent over. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me, right? Do you expect me to believe for one second, the I tripped, and the toaster fell on my taco hammer bit?”

Page notices the toaster on the floor and spilt coffee. “Holy shit your telling me the truth?” Nisha scurries over to show Page the picture, Chris shields his eyes fighting the phone away suddenly Nisha looks at the phone covering her mouth. ” Oh my God… We just accidently shared the picture on Twitter.” Page is now laughing so hard he’s in tears. ” Oh, this is going to be a marvelous day. Robert Main is now the patron saint of toast and wrestling.”

_---_---_PROMO---_---_---

“I’ve beaten the Chris Chaos dead horse far too many times now, I guess revel in the upper echelon while it last. Because after I thrash you one final time, it’s back to the Maverick’s of the world. I’ll be the first to admit I’ve fallen from grace but leer in the freaking merroir pal. You have dicks like Maverick who hasn’t wrestled in eons calling you out for matches. Bravo..” Robert whirls his middle finger in the air “I bet that match would pack an arena to the rafters.. Wait no..” Robert shakes his head placing his hands on his bare hips “Forgot Jenny’s doing the unscrupulous work.. For those of you new here, welcome to the Chris Chaos norm. Talk shit, have some else go to bat for you.” Robert adjust the frozen peas duck tapped to his tonsil tickler chuckling

“I remember years ago you were unprecedented, the creme de la creme of wrestling, you literally had the place by the balls. You were at the top of the XWF mountain, numero uno, that’s what it looked like at least. If you blinked, you would have missed your run as Champion. This sewer rat was never supposed to conquer the all-important Chris Chaos. Hell, you told anyone that would listen I’d never attain half of you had. Since you always love to throw “QUOTES” in for filler, I thought it would only be fitting adding a few visual. Why not give you an overdose of your poison? GRAPHICS PLEASE!”

[Image: MIwrtU3.jpg]

” Seven spot… Ouch! NEXT!”

[Image: spdC0jp.jpg]

“I apologize our graphics department couldn’t get down to the 21st spot to show your ranking.”

[Image: xodya48.jpg]
[Image: FLsJu2F.jpg]

” Shit… I swear I didn’t put that one in there. I pinky promise” Robert snickers “In the year 2019 I did more than you have during your entire run in XWF. Won War Games, check, longest-reigning Tag Team Champions, check, Tag Team of the year, check, the feud of the year. Oh, and second-longest Universal Champion lapping your pathetic run. Chris, I want you to know it was never me who wasn’t on your level. It was you who wasn’t on mine. You and I were not even in the same stratosphere, to begin with. You’ve never been a box office attraction, nor do you have the name recognition that puts asses in seats. Simply put, you’re not on the same level as this SOA want to be. You belong on Anarchy with the rest of the noobs barely clinging to life in this business. Let’s be forthright, you are on no one’s radar besides Maverick’s, the only reason, you’re an easy mark nowadays.” Robert quickly stops “Now before you call me a swindler and say you were on mine, no…. I just like pissing in your cheerios any chance I get.

What’s next a debacle with Matsermind?”
Robert moves in towards the camera “That last statement was meant to be a joke. No one and I mean no one wants to see that match. That’d be a complete snooze fest. Face it, the very reason you are in the Savage co-main event is because of me. This match, extreme rules, gives me free rein to do whatever I want, and don’t get it twisted chief, I’d love nothing more than to send you packing AGAIN! It would be a crowning achievement knowing I ended your career, Id cherish it, along with the rest of the wrestling world. We could all collectively sigh in relief. But watching you struggle through the low to mid-card week in and out floating without anywhere to go, that’s just way sweeter. Your best days are long gone man, and that’s been the case since you won that chamber. That match in 2016 was your defining moment, there isn’t going to be anymore. You blew your wad. Look on the bright side facing me is certain defeat, but The Engineer is always looking for unproblematic engagements these days, you unquestionably fit the bill. Play those cards right Chris, maybe you can get another Universal Championship match.

Savage I’m going to leave no meat left on those trembling bones, and when they try to put you back together at the hospital, you’ll look like a ransom note once they’re finished. This match is about putting you down on your sorry ass and looking to the next delusional son of a bitch that steps up. Unlike you Chris Chaos I’ll never change for a single red cent, I won’t adapt for those cheering me on the in stands either. Right now, I appreciate every damn thing that I have, I don't owe anybody an apology, and I damn sure don't have any denial in my DNA. I didn’t reach my goal of becoming the number one on the all-time list, but I’d much rather have my accolades, ones that I earned, than have yours or be the slimy bastard that you are Chris. I’m something that can't be duplicated, sure they can copy the arrogance, but no one will ever accomplish what I have the same way. People like you imitate, fabricate I on the other hand eliminate. Do you think for a second, you’ll control me? You need guess again, disobedience flows through these veins. I’m coming into this thing with one life to live, there are six shells in the chamber and I’m ready to pull the trigger. I’ve never done things the safe way and you step into my lane you’ll get run over. I can’t lose man.. I’ve got a dick like Jesus.”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Atara Raven (02-11-2020), Atticus Gold (02-06-2020), Chris Page (02-06-2020), Ned Kaye (02-06-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-07-2020), Shawn Warstein (02-06-2020), Theo Pryce (02-06-2020)