Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 03:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Inferior (RP#1)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-16-2013, 08:45 PM

The words "The Luca Arzegotti Foundation for Re-Education Proudly Presents:" appear on screen, white text against a red background. Those words are quickly replaced by "An Educational Film." again, white text on a red background. Arzegotti's voice begins, as he speaks:
"Failure, noun, an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success. That is exactly what my opponents on Saturday will experience. To be booked in a match like this for my debut is a damn blessing, as I can show my skill in that ring, and do it with little resistance from my vastly inferior opponents. Take Christian Carter for example, he deems himself CJ Profit, although he himself has never made a profit in his life! HE is the very essence that we here at the Luca Arzegotti Foundation for Re-Education vehemently oppose. I, Luca Arzegotti, can assure victory over that spoiled, nonsensical brat in the easiest of ways. Moving on to my other opponent for the evening of Saturday, January 19, 2013, Beautiful Reginold, he has been so below my thoughts, I have never even heard his name until he was put on the card for our match. Probably for a reason, like his obvious inferiority to the reluctant to call himself head of the Luca Arzegotti Foundation for Re-Education! To those who wish to be re-educated, after this victory, I will continue the campaign with renewed momentum, and to my opponents, I hope you learned something too. I hope you learned you have no chance in hell of winning on Saturday. I'm Luca Arzegotti, and I approve this message."
The screen flashes "Fin." as the video comes to a close.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-02-2014)