Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 11:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ballad of Mr. Radio II Act 3 (RP 5)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-12-2013, 09:27 AM

Ballad of Mr. Radio II Act 3

I ad just recently gotten a call from Carter saying that we are suspended indefinitely. We were allowed to keep our ship but we cannot go on any missions. Please, Carter cannot stop me from what I love to do. I was going to go on missions and it's not like he's going to kill us or anything. I asked Jessica if she knew about anything any open missions. She said that there was one mission being unattended to at the moment. I looked at her and asked her to tell me what the mission was. She said it was on Cherub, In the Calikan Forest. Why was there a mission there? I told Trent to set course for Cherub. I told Bloodlust and Shawn to come with me. I took Bloodlust because he knows these planets more than any of us. Bloodlust took us right to Calikan forest. We started to hear some commotion going on farther down in the forest. We found where the noises were coming from and it turned out that it was a Cherubian Village being attacked by Nexus soldiers. We started to start shooting the Nexus soldiers then they all turned to us and got into cover.

Me, Shawn, and Bloodlust got into cover. I told Bloodlust to flank left and for Shawn to flank right. I was going to distract the Nexus soldiers while they killed them from the side. They were really pressuring me with the gunfire, until Bloodlust and Shawn swooped in and Mowed them down. I put my gun away and approached the Cherubian Village leader and asked what happened. He replied saying that our farmers were just doing their jobs and these men just started to shoot us without warning. I was confused because the Cherubians didn't do anything to harm the Nexus. Why was Nexus attacking random Villages now? I old Shawn and Bloodlust to follow me, we were going to find where these soldiers came from. We walked down the forest for more ten minutes until we found another squad of Nexus soldiers. We snuck up on them and took them down silently with out knives, and Bloodlust's sword. We found this little Factory type thing, it was the same colors as Nexus facilities. Bloodlust pulled his nipper out and told us that he was going to go over to that mountain over there and take out any Nexus troopers wandering around the area.

Me and Shawn walked into the Factory and there was actually quite a bit of workers in it. We lifted our guns and I told them that we didn't have to kill them unless they panic and call for the guards. They all just kept quiet and let us go through the factory doors. We found the work floor and it looked like they were extracting blood from living Cherubians. Since Cherubians have visible veins throughout their entire body, they have a lot of very healthy blood that could easily be switched from one Cherubian to another. The workers were torturing the Cherubians though. They jammed a big needle right into the Cherubians neck to extract the blood. when a Cherubian loses all of it blood in that area the primary vein disappears from their body can no longer accept any blood in that area. I couldn't believe that the Nexus would stoop this low. I yelled at every worker to stop what they were doing or else they would all be killed now. I told them to leave and not come back, Before every worker left I grabbed one and asked who was running this operation.

The worker was about to say something until I big door gut busted down and there was a Nexus heavy Mech coming at us. I threw the worker and got into cover. The Mech was shooting at least one hundred round every three seconds. Me and Shawn get very small amounts of opportunities to shoot at it. Until a bullet went through the Factory glass and went straight the Mech right into the operator of it. We ran out of the Facility and there was bloodlust putting his sniper on his back. He just walked up to us and asked "What's next?" We headed to the main town. There was Carter waiting for us alone. He looked angry, but again, he's not going to fire me. When we got to him he grabbed me by the collar only to be pushed away by bloodlust. Carter asked who this clown was. I told him that he was a friend of mine. He started to say how we were suspended and we were not suppose to do any missions. He got cut out by a Huge explosion of in the distance. We all ran to where the explosion was.

When we got there, it was a town that was just exploded by Flokyoks. the Flokyoks were killing ever Cherubian they could grab. The Cherubians were trying to fight back but non made it out alive. Me, Shawn, and Bloodlust started to shoot at the Flokyoks killing two before they saw us and got into cover. We did the same. Carter told me that we can talk after we deal with these assholes. WE killed the Flokyoks, weirdly enough it was easy even being that there was only a dozen of them here. Carter then put his gun away and started to grind his teeth together. He Told me that he was going to have us go back to Gado and we were to be suspended from the ship as well and we were to stay in Delta base until the suspension is over. Carter started to walk away. He then got sniped in the head by a Flokyok that was hiding behind a building. I shot down the Flokyok hat shot carter. Shawn was checking on carter to see if there was any hope of getting to a doctor here on cherub. He was dead as soon as that plasma shot hit him. We took his body aboard the Leviathan and I told Trent to set course for Gado.

When we got to Zeta base, the entire remaining Zeta squad ran up to us and asked what the fuck happened. I told them Carter got shot in the head by a Flokyokian sniper. Scarecrow took Carters body and took him to the morgue. They were going to have his funeral next week. Griffin was the new leader of Zeta. Zeta was sadly falling during this war. We are really going to need Zeta when the Centurions return in Fifteen years. When we were all at Carters funeral Griffin told me that he would update us once the funeral was over. Carter was Buried next to his brother and parents. It was sad to know that the last Farenfield is dead. Their family is legendary, It was an honor to work with both Carter ad Jason. The funeral was over and Griffin pulled me aside and told me that when we get an opportunity we were to go to the main Nexus base. He said Zeta and three or four other squads are going to be there as well. We were going to war with Nexus and it's about to end right now.
To be continued...

The official BOMR theme song!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post