Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't forget the stipulation for this match is that it be's a DRUG TEST bro!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-29-2020, 02:16 AM

[Image: hRwTyEq.png]

GOOOOOOOOOD

FUCKINNNNNNNN'''''''''

MORNINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

That's right muh'fuckaz I'm back! Back to narrating my own shit because I didn't like the sound of that last that narrated some of my shit plus he was a and I just don't like !

I slap the fuck outta the camera and your view goes all wonkers on ya for a second but that's alright because once I slap the fuckin thing again the view returns to normal but now I'm in the kitchen!

Bitch it's time for COOKING WITH SOCIO!!!!!!

I've got a nice ass kitchen behind me for the promo so you know damn fuckin well it ain't my shit because i'm basically homeless, chillin at Vita's place a few hundred percentile of the time of the week month or so. So what the hell am I doing here in this sexy ass kitchen you ask? I GOT MY OWN COOKING SHOW!!!!!!!!

I start jumping up and down just happy as FUCK bruh and of course you're all jumping and clapping with my ass, hollering and cheering for yo boy The All Day All Nighter!

So what are we gonna cook today on the debut of my brand cranking new cooking show?

Fuck it brah. I'ma make this promo interactive and let you guys choose what we cook!!!!! Right about now you should see some fuckin options popping up on your screen and you're supposed to be able to pick one. What should we cook today???

A dumb fuckin bitch

A dumb fuckin bitch

A dumb fuckin bitch

[Image: Exvmgxv.jpg] I'm leaning on the counter as I catch my breath waiting for your slow ass to make a choice and click one of those and OH FUCK OHHHH YEAAAAHHH!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CHOSE:
Cooking a dumb fuckin bitch!!!!!

GREAT FUCKIN CHOICE!!!!!!

First we need the ingredients! So I get right to it, reaching into the fridge to grab a carton of instructions on how to pronounce my dumb bitch opponent's name. Here, take a look and make sure they're still fresh ok?..........

[Image: sFlpfom.png]
[Image: 8n40uji.png]
[Image: 3GSLKV1.png]

"AAOdd. TTee. AAOdd. RRace. AAOdd"? Did I get it right you dumb street walker?
And mmmm,, mmmm, MMMMM! Look how good them eyes looked right there underneath my open legs? This is the type of bitch you see on the streets and immediately think to yourself "holy fuck that piece of ass belongs locked up in my friend's personal gym so I can just rape the living fuck outta her day in and day out!" And yeah, bruh, I'm thinkin JUST that. Vita? Your gym got a spot for uhhhhh a special piece of workout equipment I gotta install soon? Wink bruh!

FUCK! I FORGOT WE COOKIN' BITCH!!!!

Next ingredient!!! A gallon of me manipulating this easy, flat, mindless fuckin whore into doing exactly as I want!

Here, can you take a whiff of this gallon of whore manipulator and see if it's good?

[Image: 2Je97AH.png]
[Image: xeCh9Uj.png]

Oh my GAAWD her cum coated lips look hot as fuuuuuuhhhhck right there by my face like they wanna kiss me. Notice what happened though in the clip you heard? WERE YA LISTENING BITCHES?!?!? Because I told this fuckin' bitch exactly what our match was gonna be and since she's a woman she had to start out saying some crazy line of bullshit with a bunch of no's that makes no sense, like "There's no I, no e, and no y." Like seriously bitch what? But then the next thing out her eggplant huggin lips was "AND SURE!"

Youre DAMMMM RIIIITE BITCH! You better say sure to me naming the match stip! And let me just say YOU ARE FUCKED because you accepted a drug test as our match stip!!!! HA HA HA HE H EHEAAHEHA!!!!

HOW STUPID,
AND THIS BOY,
WITH THE BIG,
OL SWOLE,
MEANS HOW FUCKING STUPID,
do you need to be to accept a drug test against ME?!?!?!?

Your only chance out of this situation is if gay ass GM Runner Guy or whatever his name is just totally ignores the fact that he left the stip of our match blank allowing me to trick your sexy ugly fuckin ass into doing a drug test match!!!

Wait you'd be fucked then too because it would mean a normal wrestling match and I'd MURDERLIZE YOU!

Bro I got some more ingredients! What's the next ingredient to cook up some good, hot bitch?

Two sticks of that sexy, swag tongue that my opponent Attorney Thanos just fuckin can't get enough of!!!

While telling Gilmour the best ways to talk dirty to her, Artorrya Thin-tits Said:It's not the I'm gonna rip you limb from limb and stomp your guts to oblivion BS you old guys like to toss at each other.

Isn't that what you just said in the smelly ass fuckin promo you just dropped for your match with Peter Gilcock? You get slippery when big boys like us talk dirty to you like that? FUCK YEAH BITCH! I'MA RIP YOUR ASS LIMB FROM LIMB AND STOMP YOUR PUSSY INTO OBLIVION WITH MY BIG FUCKIN DICK, AND AIN'T A DAMN TH0NG GONNA BE LEFT FOR PETER!!!!!!

So yeah I'm still in the kitchen and I got all my ingredients or do I? NOPE!! There's one more!!!!

Anytime you read ingredients to food, you're always supposed to find at least one thingy you can't pronounce. Like a really long science lab word that makes you feel like you're eating healthy shit!

Ok so, what can I use for that ingredient today? I reach into the cabinet, all the way into the back, and pull out something I sure as fuck can't say but maybe you guys can:

[Image: 2yXWhf2.png]

Fuuuuck YEAH! Bro we got a NIIICE helping of that uhhh.... moldypullsill bullsacarehard? Whatever the fuck THAT is!

BITCH I'M COOKIN!

NEXT EPISODE WE TURN 10 KILOS OF COCAINE INTO 20 KILOS OF CRACK BAYBAYYYY!!!!! Drug test match HERE I COME!!!!!!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-29-2020), Atara Raven (01-29-2020), Azrael Erebus (01-29-2020), Finn Kühn (01-30-2020), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-29-2020)