Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-05-2024, 11:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Seeing the light?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-28-2020, 01:47 AM

ENROUTE FROM AUSTRALIA TO ENGLAND

It was a few hours after C Fest, and I was on my private jet heading to the United Kingdom, where my next match is going to take place. On Wednesday Night Warfare where I had a one on one match with the rookie Michael Archer Junior.

The rookie had won his match at the Pay Per View, whilst, I, myself lost my match, against the legendary James Raven.

Clearly something had to change.

I wasn't impressed with my effort against the legend, but I did see how Michael went, and he was impressive. So I was pissed off with myself.

Clearly something had to change.

Yay another loss. It's been months since I last gave out a t-shirt. I was in the middle of a 4 match losing streak, it wasn't as bad as my all time record, which was 9, but it still hurts.

Something clearly had to change.

I was looking out of the window, as we flew to the U.K. One of my assistants walked up. He gave me the planes phone and informed it was Maria, my wife, calling. He then walked away.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi honey," came Maria's voice "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your loss to that James Raven dude, really wasn't you,"

"Yet it was me who participated," I replied feeling judged

"It was you, but you somehow didn't put all yourself and effort into the match!!!"

"Were you calling just to judge me?" I snapped

Clearly she knew something was wrong, and clearly she also knew something had to change.

"Hey babe, what the hell? I was worried about you, before you left you were tossing and turning."

I looked out of the window. Clearly her instincts were kicking in.

"Talk to me babe," she said softly

I loved that side of her. I loved everything about her. I sighed a couple of times, before I spilled my guts.

"Lately I've been having dreams, that you are unhappy and you are about to take the kids and leave me,"

There was silence for a couple of seconds. Oh my god it was true. But then she spoke.

"Now you listen here 'M' and you listen good. I am madly in love with you still after 20 plus years of marriage, and 4 kids. I would never walk away from you unless you did something bad like cheat on me, but I know how loyal you are, and you would never do that."

What she said really brought a lump to my throat. I kinda knew she was late but lately I had been doubting myself, and again there were nagging doubts, that clearly something needing changing.

And then Maria hit it on the spot.

"You do realize that dreams have an opposite meaning to what you originally interpret them to having a meaning,"

"So what are you saying?" I asked

"That instead of me and the kids leaving you, you have two options to make in regards to your wrestling career,"

I smiled. How the hell did she come to that conclusion?

"How the hell did you get to that conclusion?" I asked out loud

"Easy," said my wife with ease "You dreamed of me and the kids leaving you so the opposite is you leaving. You are always leaving anyway, to go to your XWF events. But lately it's been way different,"

I was intrigued now "Do tell how this is now different?"

"Well like I said, you've been restless the last few nights so that means you are currently restless with your situation in the XWF at the current time. Things aren't happening the way you want them to be happening, so you are currently in a rut. Judging by your match with James Raven, that's certainly what I see,"

Boy she's good.

"Go on," I said

"So there is obviously only two options that you can take,"

Only two options? I thought. How were they so obvious?

"Go on," I continued

"The first option, which I seriously doubt you won't do, is retirement!!!!"

"Hell no. I'm not ready to retire yet, not even semi retirement is in my thoughts,"

"That's why I did state, that I seriously doubt that you would go down the retirement route,"

"Whats my other option?" I asked

"It's clear that you need to change!!!"

That hit me like a tonne of bricks. I knew things needed to start changing but my wife actually called it. Through interpreting my own dream.

"You know what you gotta do now, don't you, my love?" came my wife's voice breaking me out of my little stupor.

"No, what?" I asked

"When you semi retired we had a discussion, do you remember that?"

"We had over a thousand or so discussions when I was in semi retirement," I said sarcastically, but I kinda knew what she meant.

"Don't be so facetious," my wife replied irritably

"Sorry," I replied "I think I know what you mean, but please go ahead since you have everything down pact with me so far,"

"You've got your match with that newbie rookie, Michael Archer Junior, coming up, so that'll be a great place to start from, so all I will say is: SEE THE LIGHT...."

SEE THE LIGHT

Flashed before my eyes. I knew it was serious now........

T.B.C

EN ROUTE FROM AUSTRALIA TO ENGLAND

The camera fades in to the cabin of Mastermind's Private Jet as it's travelling from the PPV in Australia to Wednesday Night Warfare in Scotland.

The camera finds Mastermind sitting at his private work station talking what sounds like business on his cellphone.

"So we need to have a meeting once I get to Scotland so we can start the first stage.... yes I want you there.... great... yes it has to happen these next few months... yes I'm sure,"

Mastermind spots the camera and knows it's going live to the XWF Universe.

"I need to get going, see you in Scotland.... yes... bye,"

Mastermind ends the call. He takes a couple of sips from the glass thats on the table, then takes a couple of deep breaths before looking back at the camera.

"I'll get straight to the point. Michael Archer Junior, you have caught me in the midst of a crossroads in yet another stage of my XWF career. I wouldn't see it as a vulnerability, because then that would suggest I'm prime to be plucked like a turkey, or a duck. I'm not.

"I may be at a low point right now but I'm not about to give up. I'm not about to let a rookie like yourself, swoop in, and take out a big name like myself.

"Not that the big names on the roster would ever call me a big name but how would you describe someone who is a 3 time Xtreme champion, and the 2nd longest Television Champion of all time? I would call him, a player. So I say get fucked to all those naysayers out there who doubt my abilities,"

Mastermind semi smiles, and takes another couple of sips from his glass. He looks back at the camera.

"Let me just say, Michael Archer Junior, I have noticed you since you first started, and I am impressed with your efforts so far. Hey you even won that stupid Battle Royal in the PPV just gone, so congratulations on a wonderful effort.

"You remind me of guys like Notorious Ned Kaye, BigD, Thunder Knuckles. They came in and made an immediate impression. All 3 of them did.

"Now once you have made an impact, and I know you are going to continue on from your Battle Royal win, you will need to decide on the best approach.

"You can keep your head down and continue plodding along like you have been even if things don't go your way, like myself, Notorious Ned Kaye or Thunder Knuckles, or you could go down the route of constant complaining when things don't go your way, like BigD, Fuzz, and Noah Jackson, and get bad reputations.

"Take it from me, I know which path I've chosen this whole time."

Mastermind smirks at the camera.

"I'm looking forward to the next week or so, see what challenge you can give me. I know you'll give me an almighty challenge, but I am ready for you. I don't think I was ready for James Raven, I just couldn't make myself focus too hard. I did ask for a rematch, he did state that he could give another go but only if I was focused. That match starts by beating you first. That match will lead me to where I am wanting to go. I need to change. Change is coming I know that. But what form will that take? I'm not going to be a fool and risk letting it out of the bag now, but like I said you are my stepping stone.

"I want another shot at James Raven. I want to desperately beat you as well. I just need to focus, and this will be my next week and a half to focus. Are you going to be a great challenger? Only time will tell. Don't forget Michael, I have been watching you, and I have been impressed. Will you continue to impress, only you can answer that one. I'm ready!!!! Are you?"

Mastermind sits forward and leans into the camera.

"I'll let you in on a little secret, Michael Archer Junior. Come on, sit right forward, so you can hear me,"

Mastermind acts as if he was waiting for Michael Archer Junior to sit forward and listen. Mastermind starts smirking.

"I am the Master of Minds, I am already in your head whether you think so or not, it's up to you to come out firing and show me that you aren't intimidated. Are you ready? Are you able to do that? If you can win a battle royal, you can put up a good fight. But I wasn't in that Battle Royal. I wasn't anywhere near you. I would have won that Battle if I had chosen to be in it. Ready or not Michael Archer Junior here I come. And I don't MasterMIND that at all."

Mastermind starts laughing as he drinks the rest of his drink, and gives the cut the feed sign to the camera, and he continues on laughing as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-28-2020), michaelarcherjr (01-31-2020)