Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
No Doors: No Escape: Attention Mafia
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-25-2020, 08:41 PM

Eventually I woke up from my daze and Noah and I made our way to the Maury show. If you don’t know what happened there then maybe you’re not paying any attention. It’s all out in the open now. I lied and cheated my way out of the first Maury DNA test. I was weak. I was scared. I was completely closed off to the opportunity that was in front of me.

All this time I could’ve been changing, not only Noah’s, but my past as well. I grew up without a father, and it made me bitter and resentful. I wanted nothing more than to shove my fist down that assholes throat the first time I saw him, but I didn’t.

Mainly because I still haven’t seen him. I can honestly say I don’t know if he’s alive or dead, and I don’t care. I stopped caring long ago, but Noah he never gave up. He knew something deep down. He wasn’t about to give up hope, the dream of finding his father. It must have been destined for this to happen. Why else would I be put in such a position? Why did I come back when I did? Why did I gravitate towards Noah and vice versa. This world is crazy in so many different ways, but now….

Where do we go from here?

“Soooooooo.”

We both are just standing there mouths agape sitting in the green room. Noah is drenched in champaign. I pull up my VB and take a swig. The smile on Noah’s face still hasn’t left his face.

“This is all well and good Noah, but we still have work to take care of…”

“Yeah DAD. I’m aware. Just let me enjoy this for a little bit.”

I nod and watch as Noah is furiously texting away, smile from ear to ear. He’s shaking from pure excitement. I take a deep breath and finish my drink.

“So the Mafia…”

“Come on cunt, just let me enjoy this. I was right. I can’t belive I’m saying this, but I was fucking right cunt. Do you have any idea how long I’ve been looking for you? Every since mum said what you did for a living all those years ago? From that day forward I knew I had to become a wrestler, to eventually find my Da…. You.”

I’m at a loss for words. If I had just an ounce of his will I could take over the XWF. Just a small drop of his determination, and I would’ve been in the Hall of Legends years ago. I’d be Top Ten all-time, but I don’t. He must get those qualities from his mom.

“So what are we going to do as a family first? Disney? Sea World? Oh… Wait. Do you want to see my mum?

I hadn’t even thought about that. I mean, what should I say? Sorry for cumming in you, but he turned out ok. You did a good job, sorry I was an American teenager and needed to go back to the States, but good on ya…

“That’s not really up to me Noah.”

“Fair Dinkum.”

I’m still in shock. I’m not sure if it’s hit me yet, or if everything has hit me. I have literally signed him up for a glorified deathmatch at Cuntfest and now this.

“Noah we really need to talk about Cuntfest.”
[color=white]
Noah stops celebrating for a moment and looks at me with a serious look on his face.

“Worried about Helldome?”

“Yeah.”

“Scared I’m going to get hurt?”

“Or Worse.”

“Nervous that I don’t know what I’m getting into?”

“Obviously.”

Noah begins to nod his head and then shakes his head in disbelief.

“Now all of a sudden you’re worried? What because I’m your son now? Now you can’t live with the fact that I might end up with a career shorter than the length of Kenzi’s movie career? Or the fact that you don’t think I can survive in it? What do you think I’m soft now all because you’re my Dad?”

Noah throws his hands up and lets them fall to his side.

“I thought by now you would know better than that. I didn’t agree to be your partner because you were possibly my Dad, I did it because you are one of the sickest cunts on the planet. I did it because you asked. Do you have any idea what it’s like to be asked to team with a Legend? No you don’t cunt. Even if you weren’t my Dad, I’d still run through a brick wall for this team… Would you?”

I take a moment to compose myself.

“Noah, of course. I wouldn’t take down the entire XWF for us, but that’s not the issue right now. The main issue we are facing is simple. One of us is going to be changed forever after this match. I’ve been through one and let me tell you, it’s not for the faint of heart. You leave a piece of yourself in the arena that night. You’ll wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats. Noah I’m not worried about you in this match as my Son. I’m worried about you as a human.”

“That’s bullshite and you know it….”

“Noah, it sounds cool, and it’s all fun and games until that gate locks.”
I stand up and walk up to Noah. “Then nothing else is ever the same. You’re not fighting just to win, it’s survival. If you can WALK out of the ring when it’s done, that’s a huge victory.”

“Sounds sick. I can’t wait to show you…”

“No you’re not showing me anything. I’m near the end of my career, your’s is just beginning. Why else would I drag you to the top basically kicking and screaming? Why else would I shine a spotlight on you more often than myself? Noah, you’re the future, I’m just an old man running out of time.”

Noah looks flabbergasted, and almost heartbroken.

“What are you saying?”

I take a deep sigh.

“I guess what I’m saying is…”
I pause for a moment. I watch Noah as he is eagerly awaiting what I’m about to say. “ I had you going there for a moment.”

“Fuck off cunt!”

“Don’t talk to me like that… I’m your Father.”

“You’ve got a long way to go before you can play that card.”

I laugh a little bit.

“You’re right. But seriously, I want you to know that this isn’t just another match. I’ve had your back since day one of this journey, and you’ve had mine. Nothing was going to change that. Not a single fucking thing on this planet was going to keep us from getting those titles. I need to know right now that you are willing to do whatever it takes to get the win…Also why do I have the sudden urge to call Tara Reid?”

“We went on Maury twice cunt… If that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know, and I don’t know why you would call her...”

“Again, you’re right. We’ve screamed from the mountain tops that those titles were stolen from under us. We have fought to put ourselves in a position to get them. We have fought to make our mark on this business. Not just my name, but yours now as well. Noah are you ready to become the XWF Tag Team Champions?”

“You know it Cunt…”

“Are you ready to become a dominant factor in the XWF now?”

“I was born ready.”

“Noah at Cuntfest, we etch our name in the history books. They will never be able to take away what we will accomplish when the curtain closes on Sunday. 2019 ended with me beating the piss out of Sarah, 2020 begins with us ascending to the top of the food chain. Noah… It’s time for us to put our stamp on the industry.”

Noah leaps up as we do our super secret handshake. The camera fades with both of us cracking open a couple of VB’s.

The Afterthought

The time for talking is almost over. We are vastly approaching the night where Noah and I take our rightful place atop the XWF, all while ridding the XWF of Kenzi and Sar all in one fell swoop. There are a few other things I’m going to address before we get to the heart of the matter, so let’s start there shall we.

Fuck you, Robert Main. Keep my fucking name out of your mouth. No a single fucking person asked you to say anything about me, yet there you are once again talking about ME. I don’t care if you think saying the word Cunt is passé, and maybe you’re right but that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t get to some people still. I mean just look at all the management here in the XWF. Not a single one of them will say the real name of the show, so yes passé, but the point remains. Also saying I won Lethal Lottery because neither one of you were in it? Ask Page, I’ve beaten him one on one, and since you and I have never had the pleasure, I’m going to assume that you wouldn’t be an issue. Sure you were the Universal champion for such a long time without any real challengers, yes I’m including Page in there. So please for the sake of everyone, please just shut the fuck up.

There are approximately 3.8 billion women on this planet, yet there are just two that I can’t seem to stop running into. Just two that have finally decided to show up for a title defense.

Wait what? Are you kidding me?

You’re honestly telling me that there is a more than zero percent chance that they still might not show up? That they might get caught in some bullshittery? Anything for them to avoid Noah and I, if the shoe fits, I guess. That’s just it isn’t it. Ever since they won the titles they have done everything to avoid us. That’s not just hearsay, that’s a fact. All of a sudden I have a claim to their titles and Kenzi fucks off for two months, only to come back and face Big D and Ned. Seriously? Then Lethal Lottery happened and we couldn’t go after the titles, but now… Now in Helldome, they can’t run anymore.

Not for lack of trying though.

It isn’t by chance that Noah and I are both competing twice tomorrow night. We knew what we were getting into, you don’t just prance into Helldome, you need to be ready and primed for it, so a match a few hours beforehand is just what you need. While the both of you will be worrying about what’s going to happen, we have to concentrate on keeping our respective titles around our waists, then we have to commentate the show, and then we step into Helldome.

There is no time for us to stop and worry. All there is, is forward momentum. This match is just a continuation of the night for us, but you’re too busy worrying about WHAT WOULD HAPPEN, we are focusing on what’s GOING TO HAPPEN.

So make all your little jokes about us, call me a bitch because your friend got clipped on twitter. That wasn’t me by the way, but if that’s what is going to give you the drive and effort, fine. Say Noah only days one vulgar word?

What?

And of course the Brackets. Oh how I bitched and moaned about them constantly right?

What?

Sure did. I didn’t happen to see anyone else worrying about their placement in the “tournament”. It wasn’t listed as a Lethal Lottery style layout. It was listed as a tournament, you know something structured not just the whims of management.

What?

It’s as if you you want to lose the titles so Kenzi can fuck off to the other place, while you go after Corey. Cool. Wait. Lux… No Engineer now. Sorry, it’s difficult to sometimes keep which personality he is this week.

So yes while I am waiting for my opportunity, if I were you I wouldn’t hold my fucking breath. Everyone knows everything that I have said in regards to management keeping you happy. You deny it, then good things happen for you without your intent. Weird how it seems everything dealing with you has to placate you in some way. Gotta keep Sarah happy.

I really must commend you guys on how important you think you are to the world. Really me as the First Husband? Sounds nice in theory, but not for me. There’s too much dirt on me in the past, it would basically guarantee that a Presidential run for anyone associated with me would lose in monumental fashion.

I do look good in that office, but alas that is all just a figment of your imagination. You aren’t really that relevant to my life in the grand scheme of things. Sure I’ve bitched and moaned about you two for what seems like months now, but when we are done, we’re done. There is no grandiose butterfly effect in play here. This isn’t what the future would be, this is simply put reality.

The reality is at Cuntfest Noah and I are going to bet the shot out of you for hours on end, hey you got something right. Why hours? Our show. Our rules. Long after all the fans have left the fairgrounds, the both of you will still be getting your teeth jammed down your throat. I’m going to jam Kenzi so far up Sarah’s ass, that when Sarah talks you’ll be able to tell what Kenzi has for breakfast.

The both of you have done some good things here in the XWF. Kudos for that, you’ve played the game well, and to your own favor. The games are over. Vinny and Theo and James and SBW, and Atticus can’t save you now. The absolute worst thing that could’ve possibly happened for the both of you was me winning Lethal Lottery. The second my hand was raised I knew what match I was going to book myself in.

I knew right then we were going to end this rivalry once and for all. Sure the idea of going after Engy was alluring, but I'm the one person who is on a quest to close all of the doors I’ve left open in the past. So next up is…. well maybe I won’t spoil that for you, but we are effectively done. That is unless somehow we end up losing…

Then that’s just another door left open that will need to be closed at a later date.

Yet I don’t plan on that happening, Noah doesn’t plan on that happening. I want the both of you to understand something very relevant to all of this…

No matter how much I claim it is, this wasn’t done by destiny. This was months and months of my hard work. My blood, my sweat. This was me making my own destiny. You two were just along for the ride. This won’t be the last time we cross paths, I can guarantee that. When this is all over, and the dust has settled in the ring regardless of who is victorious. I want you to know that I chose to do this. I set out to make this happen. Just like Ned, I Chose you. You can come up with all the funny little parody direct to DVD movies all you want. When you realize that was all for not, I want you to despise me. I want you to want me dead. I want you to hate me.

And if you don’t?

Maybe you should.

Just like those Marvel Movies, yet again another post credit scene. Noah is still above the moon over the revelation that I was his father. He stops dead in his tracks and turns towards me.

“Dad have you given it any thought about if you want to see mum?”

I scratch my beard, and rub the bridge of my nose.

“Noah I told you, not my call.”

He excitedly slaps me on the shoulder.

“Well she said if you want to, we are more than welcome over there, and since we are in ‘Stralia already I figured why not. After we win all the gold, we can go see mum.”

“Okay.”

“You okay pops? I mean I saw your second promo for the Mafia and you didn’t even mention their second ones at all… you feeling okay?”

“Yup, right as rain. Last time Sarah gave me shit about talking about the second promos, so this time around I didn’t even watch them. I’m pretty sure they just said the same shit they always do.”

Noah nods in agreement.

“So Mum’s tomorrow?”

“You got it kid.”

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
(01-26-2020), Noah Jackson (01-25-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (01-26-2020)