Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 12:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Fuck the desert
Kieran Overton Offline
"The Destructive Beast"

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

01-25-2020, 07:55 PM

Fuck the Australian desert. Victoria, Australia. Thursday 23rd January (Off Camera)

As usual, Kieran walks with his friends of Connor who finally had time off playing Ice Hockey, Barry and Aaron in the desert known as the Great Victoria Desert. Kieran, although was a big cunt himself, wondered why Fuzz and Noah Jackson decided to go out in the desert for XWF wrestlers to wrestle. Kieran shrugged his shoulders, muttering on why he had to wrestle in a desert while walking with 6 large bottles of water on their back due to the heat in Australia.

Because Barry works with animals, he knew the reason for being here, but it was clear Kieran was completely lost with his reasons for coming down to the desert area, especially Kieran not really noticing about the fire that's happened in the desert where they were, looking confused.

Barry: “Do you not watch the news or anything?”

Kieran Overton: “No because I don't give a fuck who's dying and what's happening around the world. Why the fuck should I care about other people?”

Barry: “You know I work with animals? Well, the reason I think those two ass-kissing assholes are here is because they want to raise money for animals here. Some animals have been burnt and have died here. We at the vets have done a lot of work to get the animals what they need.”

Connor: “It's unfortunate what's happened here with the burnt debris of the animals here. Look at them, they couldn't get away in time for them to suffer like this. I'm sure it's heartbreaking for you to see this up close.”

Barry: “I'm used to putting pets down when they were in pain, but this is something else. These animals didn't deserve those fires going out of control and died due to severe burns. It breaks my heart.”

Barry stops walking and places his knee down on the ground, giving himself a tear, especially in his line of work. Kieran on the other hand, he didn't care and he still didn't, shrugging his shoulders, not caring for animals who suffer and die, but even he had the courage to pat Barry on the back, as much as he hates showing compression to another human being. Aaron was the one who said this.

Aaron: “I'm sure we understand or at least I do. So sorry you had to come here and see this due to Kieran's lack of awareness of what's happening around the world. Me and Kieran will go for a walk for a little while we'll give you some breathing room. Connor, you stay here with Barry to make sure he doesn't go off.”

Barry nods, approving of Aaron's plan as he pulls Kieran away from Barry and Connor, aggressively as they walk as far away as possible from the dead animals and as soon Aaron couldn't see Barry in the distance, he stands in the middle of a forest, saying this to him.

Aaron: “Are you fucking kidding me, Kieran?”

Kieran Overton: “What the fuck did I do? I said and done nothing.”

Aaron: “Exactly. You don't seem to give a fuck how Barry's feeling with the animals being dead and burnt, especially being a vet worker.”

Kieran Overton: “I'm a horrible asshole, you knew that before you met me. Sorry if I don't give a fuck if animals are dead, but it's difficult for me to show heart and compression when it's not in my nature to do so.”

Aaron: “That's your fucking friend there. Look, I know for you it's difficult to show heart and compression to someone, but you got to understand people's feelings. We aren't like you, we're humans, something you forget.”

Aaron was right, although Kieran shakes his head, he didn't have a brother or sister to protect in his life, he only had friends to look upon on. Suddenly, Kieran's phone went off in his pocket as he pulled it out of there and has a look on his phone, a text from his parents to state the situation he has coming home. Kieran shakes his head again.

Aaron: “You need to, no matter how hard something is. You don't have to be this caring guy in wrestling, we know that, but you shouldn't be such an asshole outside of the ring.”

Kieran Overton: “What happens if other wrestlers see me show weakness? It makes me pathetic.”

Aaron: “Who the fuck's gonna know that? Unless they are with us, they won't know a damn thing about you showing compression to your friend.”

The one thing Aaron and Kieran ignored was what's on the text. Of course, Kieran only quick glimpsed at the text, but he pulls it out to read it again, properly. It then hit Kieran after what he's been told and he shouts out quite loud after he pulls out a large 1-litre bottle of water he gulped down.

Kieran Overton: “Oh for fuck sake. I don't need this shit mum and dad.”

Aaron: “What's up?”

Kieran Overton: “They texted me about a situation they've been going in and out of a place they go to nearly every day. What I don't know, but I never cared because it has nothing to do with me.”

Aaron: “Do you think it's something that might change your life?”

Kieran Overton: “Yes. I hate the thought of what they got planned for me when I get home because I enjoy being a nasty fat piece of shit. I enjoy pissing people off.”

It occurred to Aaron on everything he said, maybe that's why it was hard for Kieran to show compression to Barry because of the plans going on at his home. Who knew what Kieran's parents have planned when Kieran comes home. However he switches back to his asshole mode, but this time, was over the desert as it's making Kieran sweat left, right and centre. Even to a point, he took his shirt off.”

Kieran Overton: “This desert is fucking killing me. I hate this fucking place and I already regret signing up for this cunt fest show. Yes, that's what the PPV is called, cunt fest. Pathetic and dumb Noah and Fuzz are.”

Aaron: “We all know that. Come on, let's walk back to Barry and find it in your god damn heart, no matter how difficult it is for you to do so to feel for Barry.”

Kieran Overton: “OK.”

That's all Kieran could say was OK, it was always difficult when he was told to show some heart and compression for anyone, especially when his friend who's devastated about the dead animals from the wildfires. Kieran took a long drink from another litre of his water, while Aaron did the same with his second lot. It's clear Kieran hasn't drank lots from the sun hitting him in the desert. As they got to Barry and Connor, they see Kieran's slightly better as he pats Barry's shoulder, but it's all he can do.

Aaron: “I spoke to Kieran privately. He struggles with that kind of stuff.”

Connor: “Yeah, I can understand that, especially when Kieran doesn't have any family members apart from his parents to show love to.”

Kieran Overton: “I don't believe love, it makes me weak and I hate to show weakness. I don't know how to and the fact my parents text me to come home when I'm done with wrestling makes me angry. I don't give a shit what place they've popped in and out all day to see. I only care about myself, well you guys too.”

Connor: “It might not be a bad thing, Kieran. Who knows what you'll come home to.”

Kieran nods, but he immediately turns the topic into wrestling now, especially he hadn't even spoken about it and he speaks while Barry, still couldn't come to terms of the animals being dead and how he wished he could've saved them from the fires.

Kieran Overton: “Why are so many women wrestlers scared to be overweight and looking unattractive? Every fucking women wrestlers you see, they all have to look small, skinny and pretty looking. It makes me sick and if they were serious about wrestling, they'd look like wrestlers. None of them I've ever fought look anything like being professional wrestlers. Like professional fucking models.”

Aaron: “To be honest, I have to agree with Kieran here, no women wrestlers even attempt to look massive and gigantic. At least none I've experienced.”

Kieran Overton: “Yeah and that's not the end of it. Raab and Samuel, they've encountered many battles with Estrella Luiz in WCF. Glad I wasn't part of it when they were screwed by her and the other partner she had for the tag titles. She's the one I want to fight more than the rookie champion Geri Miller.”

Connor: “Why is the Internet title a rookie belt?”

Kieran Overton: “Because anyone can win that piece of crap title. Basically you show up and you win the title if you can. It's not based on skills, it's based on the commitment you make on Anarchy. It's no challenge at all, not compared to the Xtreme, XWF title or even the TV belt.

Although a lot of wrestlers would disagree with Kieran a lot on his opinions on the Internet title, it's what he believes in. He wouldn't go on Anarchy because it's not a brand for him, especially he wasn't able to trash talk his opponent as much as he could on Savage. Kieran goes on to talk about the other opponents in the match.

Kieran Overton: “I have no clue who the fuck Michael Archer Jr or Phantom Panzer are and Michael McBride can fuck off again. He didn't fucking bother to mention me or anyone he fought in a match. He rarely ever shows up to wrestle.”

Aaron: “I've sensed that too in that piss poor video he did. Was all about his random shit outside of the ring. Nobody wants to hear that crap. He might as well suffer in the desert and he rots slowly outside and nobody would care if he's gone.”

Kieran Overton: “Indeed, yet people think it's so difficult to win a battle royal match. In my case, it's not even a problem, it's a match made for me to win because I have no problems lifting up any of these worthless fucks in the ring to win the match. In fact, I shouldn't be in this match at all, I should be in that Xtreme title match after beating Ned, but oh no, Fuzz and Ned want to ruin the title name and make the match like it's a TV title match.”

Connor: “If the title states hardcore wrestling, it's hardcore wrestling, not a boring normal wrestling match.”

Kieran Overton: “Exactly. Ned doesn't deserve to be facing Fuzz, nor would he even deserve the title if he doesn't want to use weapons. Christ, he's in the wrong fucking sport. I'm done out here, let's go, unless Barry wants to stay here longer.”

Barry: “Yeah, if you guys don't mind, I want to be alone for a while. Sorry, I've not said much today, just I broke down, knowing I work at the vets and do everything I can to save them, but I can't.”

Aaron and Connor nodded at Barry, showing compression, while Kieran tries, but he can only give him a short hug as he wasn't able to do massive hugs like other people can as he figures out of the desert as they get in the car to leave and go to the main city of Victoria to stay there. Once they drove out of there, Kieran was relieved to get out the desert as he puts his shirt back on and they parked the car in the hotel car park and Kieran heads to the gym, while Connor and Aaron play pool somewhere.

Barry came back to the hotel three hours later to let his mind sink in what he saw in the desert and went to the bar to meet up with Connor and Aaron who were playing pool. Kieran meets them up in the bar before they go separately to their rooms to have a rest from walking and standing in the desert.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stupid battle royals, making it easy for me to win twitch.com shoot.

“It's purely simple, isn't it? Big guys like me have more chance than blonde bimbos who are way too skinny and pretty for this fucking sport. Although I should've been in the Xtreme title match after defeating Ned for the three count, but of course he and Fuzz are trying to ruin the purpose of what that title means. It's not for regular matches like the TV titles and XWF titles are, it's in Xtreme rules and I'm pissed off these corrupt idiots, trying to destroy hardcore wrestling because it's not Ned's thing. Maybe he should focus on the TV then.

I don't care for stupid Phantoms who have no purpose to their name and nor do I care what they act and say because Phantom's new here, same goes with Michael Archer as well who I don't know fuckall about. I don't have time to study new wrestlers who haven't really done anything to impress me.

Hopefully, they actually say something about me, unlike Michael McBride who doesn't say shit about me or his other opponents in matches. When was the last time the guy even spoke anything? God only knows, but continue to be lazy and do fuckall because that's all you do and nobody really gives a fuck about you because you don't care for this business.

Geri acts tough, but in reality, holding a rookie title is not an achievement. Sorry, but it's not. Oh, I'm sorry, I meant the Internet belt, but to be honest, anybody can go and win a belt that's not challenging for experienced wrestlers like myself. No, cut out the bullshit on jealousy, I'm speaking the truth that the internet belt is just as less important as the trash-talking and Metalweight titles. You, women, are all the same, skinny and looking pretty instead of looking like actual wrestlers who put on weight, being big and powerful, along with building muscle which you along with that cheating bitch I get to in a bit are all the same fucking bitches who are too scared to make yourselves like proper wrestlers. You women are weak.

As for you, miss cheap shot Estrella Luiz, we know your innocent like shit is completely fake. How do I know, I happen to know that you and your worthless piece of shit partner actually cost The Monstimals the title. Using the brass knucks when it wasn't in the rules of that tag match is what you did and you're gonna pay a massive price attached to your fucking head. You were fucking lucky I was not introduced as The Monstimals member at the time because I would've got my ass there and beat the shit out of you, making our match a no DQ match.

I know everything you'll say is full of shit because you are a shitty fucking bitch and you also come down the list of everything I've ever said to that stank as well, weak women who are too scared to be big and be taken seriously as wrestlers by being bigger. That's why I will always throw you, stupid bitches, out of the ring, first chance I get. I am a vile horrible cunt who will never change, to respect everyone around me. After all, it's a cunt fest and I'm the biggest cunt you can find.

Of course, the lads are going to get thrown out as well, don't forget about Phantom when he acts nothing like one and the others are just boring men who won't be able to hang with me when I throw every single piece of body out of the ring to win the match. I hope you lot are in for a rude awakening as you will be slaughtered and beaten into pieces. If you want to bust me open, go right ahead, it won't affect me. I will always be a fuck ugly pig since I'm proud of being overweight. See you fuckers outside of the ring, after I will be the last person standing."

[Image: GoGnCPQ.png]

[Image: krB0tFp.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post