Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
The Winner Will Take It All.....
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-25-2020, 04:30 PM

LITTLE DESERT NATURE LODGE
A FEW MILES FROM THE VENUE FOR C*NT FEST
ROOM OF MASTERMIND
GREAT VICTORIA DESERT
AUSTRALIA

The camera fades into the lodge room of Mastermind, he is sitting near a fan. He looks hot and exhausted from the heat from the Great Victoria Desert. The venue for the XWF's latest Pay Per View. C*NT FEST.

He looks at the camera.

"I really don't want to talk. It's too fucking hot. And we have to compete in this heat, later on today? The power have gone to Fuzz and Noah Jackson's heads. Since Fuzz won Lethal Lottery, he dreamed up something really fucking stupid. Well thanks to the help of Noah Jackson.

'I've gone through a lot of things just to be here, in this unbearable place. Why Noah why? Why the Great Victoria Desert? Just so you guys can both laugh at everyone?

"It's not going to just hurt me, but everyone else as well. But soon this Pay Per View will be history and we can move on.

"Tonight you think I'll be playing all of my cards when I take on the legendary James Raven, but I have kept one or two cards back, just to show him that I can compete.

"And I'm sure James Raven has held a couple back too, but we all know what he is going to do. He is going to come out like the man he is and the legend that he is, and try to destroy me. It's not going to work. Because when it's all said and done, there will be nothing more to say, and no more aces to play."

Mastermind smiles, but then turns back to the fan, and enjoys the nice cool air that it is giving off. He still speaks with his back to the camera.

"James, we both know that the winner will take it all from this match, and the loser will be standing small, but we also both know that the victory will be mine. Mine I tell you, that's what it is, my destiny to beat you."

Once again I was in my wife's arms.....

Thinking, no, I knew I belonged there.....

I figured it made sense.....

[Image: 200.webp?cid=790b7611270c72a2b893748f701...d=200.webp]

I had built my wife a fence.....

[Image: 200.webp?cid=790b76117297415b7dbad45477b...d=200.webp]

I had also built my wife a home.....

Letting her know that I would be strong there.....

But she felt I was a fool.......

That she played by the rules..........

Then she told me enough was enough and it was all over........

AND ONCE AGAIN I WOKE UP...... IT HAD BEEN ALL A DREAM

Mastermind turned back to the camera and stared directly into it without saying anything for a few seconds. Then he spoke,

"James Raven. I know that you are a legend. You may be even thinking of yourself like a god. A god who throws dices to win. Your mind may be cold as a Ice when you give your thoughts about me, but let it be known, because I pull from within myself, deep down within myself, I know that you are going to lose."

Mastermind starts smirking his infamous smirk.

"The winner is going to be me winning this match. I will take it all, everything you feel deeply, about what you believe in when it comes to beating me. You will then become the loser who has to face the locker room and take a fall because you lost to me, of all people me. You can't and won't fathom that, But it's as simple as that, and it's as plain as day for the all the world to see. So why should I complain because I won't."

Mastermind turns back to the fan and waits for the cool air to cool him down.

"Tell me something James. What will it feel like, when she kisses you? The kiss of death. Will it feel the same as when the ones you hold dearly kiss you? Because I know the kiss of death will be like a stab to the heart when I beat you. It won't feel the same as a real kiss, what happens when the kiss of death calls your name. When you are lying there, actually when you are in my Mind Controller, struggling to get out of it, struggling to find a way to break free, and you are looking the kiss of death in her face, and shes calling your name, and somewhere deep inside, you will know that I have you beat, But you struggle, and struggle because you don't want to lose to someone like me, but hey what can I say, rules must be obeyed, and when the pain becomes so intense. You will have to respond to the kiss of death, and tap out."

Mastermind starts laughing, and continues laughing, but then he stops and turns back to the camera, with a serious look on his face.

"When you waiting too long to tap..... I will be your judge, and I will lay down the law that you must tap. You will have to tap. You will have to abide to that. Because the spectators, the fans, the real fans, will see who is really the best there is, that is in the ring. And that best person will be me. But you will be laid low when you are forced to tap to me. The game is on. The game is always on. But this is no game. I am here to win. But know this. Your lovers, your stable mates, will not save you. They are too busy with their own matches and with themselves, to even think about getting involved. Because big all small how ever this match is shown, the winner is going to take it all, and I am going to be that winner, whether you like it or not...."

Once again Mastermind smirks, and he turns back around to face the fan to get some cool air again onto his face.

"I should finishing talking. I don't really want to talk, when I can just show you what I will do. And I will show you, and stop you talking about Fuzz as if it was he you were actually dealing with and not me. That was stupid to even suggest that. You are stupid to even talk about Fuzz and Noah. Because Mr Legend, you need to focus on me, not them.

"I'll make you feel sad when you lose to me. And I understand, well I hope you understand, that at the end of the match, you will be shaking my hand, for a job well done. I won't apologize for beating you. You will feel bad, you will feel so tensed that you lost to me, it'll give you no self-confidence, but you see, you need to take it like a man. Take it from me when I've been in this position a lot of times, I have to suck it up, and congratulate my many victors.

"So you see James Raven, the legendary James Raven, the winner will take it all. The winner will be me, and not you. I am ready to take you down. You will be the one to fall. You must fall. If I am to turn everything around you need to fall. You can throw the dice all you want, and you be as cold as ice as well, but once again when you are down there at the bottom of my mind controller, do the best thing for everyone involved, and watching, and giving a stuff, it seems as plain to me as any other day of the week, month, or year that your only option is to....."

Mastermind turns back around to face the camera.

"TAP OUT........."

Mastermind starts laughing as he gets up, grabs the fan and heads to the other side of the room. The camera fades out.

What is it about those dreams that seem so real?

Is there something wrong in my marriage to Maria?

No, we've been together for a tad over 20 years.

We had 4 children together.

2 sets of twins.

A set of Boys who are 4 years old soon.

A set of Girls who are turning 2.

I am madly in love with my wife still. I know I am.

But what is with these dreams?

They feel sad. Should it be opposite?

What should I do?

I guess only time will tell?

Wait a minute?

What am I feeling now?

Something is coming? But what?

T.B.C

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Atara Raven (01-25-2020), Theo Pryce (01-25-2020)