Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
"I'll forgive my enemies, but not before they are hanged"
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-25-2020, 01:20 AM

The bloodthirsty sun beat down on the XWF ring placed in the middle of the GREAT VICTORIA DESERT, it's one vengeful eye unflinching. The remarkable cobalt blue sky was its partner in crime with not even a wisp of clouds to diminish the jarring rays. Robert leered out over the desert through his mirrored aviator sunglasses gently leaning into the turnbuckle. He watched on as the world passed him by one Nanosecond at a time. He notices a lizard scurrying through the sand towards the ring sheltering in the shadows where the sand was not hot enough to roast the creature alive. Robert nods in agreement as a pearl white Range Rover stops about fifty yards from Robert. The driver’s door of the Range leisurely opens as “Chronic” Chris Page steps out into the sand. Page shaded his eyes and peered across the wasteland of desert. Page tosses his shirt into the Range Rover placing his sunglasses over his eyes and begins making his way towards Robert who is now sitting on the ring apron.

“ For the record, we have airconditioned suites. My God, it’s hotter than the Devil’s asshole MAIN!"

Robert chuckles to himself as each step Page took, he sunk deeper into the scorching sand, the air was dry and hazy, each breath like drowning in sweltering charcoal. Heat cascaded into their veins like it was pumped in through a hypodermic needle. It churned in their brains persuading them into lethargic senselessness and no matter how much heat entered each of their bodies, none of it seemed to escape. The air was like breathing liquid flame and smoke. No matter how much you drank the thirst gnawed at you until giving in. Page halts in front of Robert crossing his arms as the sizzling heat continued pressing in on them, even sweating was no good. It trickled down their necks and backs like warm soup. Their dirty blond hair clutched their heads like thermal blankets, locking in the heat like a greenhouse effect, roasting their brains. Robert tosses Page water.

Listen, we need to talk. Man, to man, no tough guy bull shit, no animosity. If we are going to come out on top, we need to sort through these differences that we have.

Page takes a swig of water giving a slight nod

” Sure.. But why here? Why here? Why now? ROBERT it's hotter than a Rolex on the wrist of a Chinaman!”

Robert smirks

Page look around. We’re wrestling out in the middle of a wasteland.

” And?”

Robert shrugs his shoulders

And? Chris, what don’t you get? Why here? Why now? This is where we start to rehabilitate our damaged careers in the middle of this God-forsaken desert. Padlocked inside an unforgiving steel cage with our enemies. This is where we take out the trash, this is where we make Tristan Slater and Shane pay. This is where the Chris Page and Robert Main dynasty begins. Let’s walk the clock back a few months where were we?

Chris places his sunglasses on the top of his head squinting his eyes listening to Robert more intently

We were on top. We put fans asses in those seats. Robert points to himself then Page as droplets of sweat fall to the sand below You and I was in main events, the fans were coming to see us blow the roof off of arenas. Not wrestle in the damn desert. Look at our spot on the card now, we are wrestling in a pay per view called C*nt Fest. Because some prick named Fuzz won a match that didn’t have one of us in it. Now suddenly, we are supposed to ride this Noah & Fuzz train? Give me a break. The whole C*nt thing got old nine months ago. Hell, Raven tossed that word around eons ago. I’m surprised they’re not selling C*nt pops at the concession stands. Talk about beating a dead horse. Things need to change around this business and the only way that can happen is if you and I start trusting each other. There is no other way that this thing will work, this must be a two-way street, Chris. If we want to get back to the top of the mountain where we belong, we’ve got to coexist as a unit.

Page nods in agreement

” You know Robert, you are one hundred percent correct. I’ve never had to call myself the best, others have always said that for me. Whether it’s the “boys” in the back or the fans in the crowd with the signs that say, Chris Page. My matches have always spoken for themselves, just like yours have. You and I are more alike than you’ll ever care to admit and that’s okay. You and I are a part of an unparalleled breed that is dying at an unprecedented rate. Most of these so-called wrestlers we have roaming the halls, their balls fell off a long time ago. We are something that just doesn’t exist anymore in this business. We're straight shooters, were not afraid to say what’s on our minds, we shake things up and never look in the rearview merroir. There are no gimmicks, no bull shit, what you see with each of us is what you get and if you don’t like that..”

Page flips the camera off

” Then kick rocks. We’ve both traveled this world sharpening our craft, now there’s an edge to each of our spears. We’ve stacked up the bodies of these depressing washouts one at a time. We’ve become major stars in this business and one day when you and I are both dead and gone they will remember all the legendary matches and moments we each had. We are trendsetters, mavericks, rebels that went against the grain. You and I became something more than most would ever dream of becoming. We became founding fathers of this business. We came from the same shadows, we came up the same way and overcame every obstacle that was placed in front of us. Cut from the same cloth. This business runs through our veins, we don’t need action figures or fancy t-shirts. Or a pay per view named after a catchy phrase we say every chance we get. All we have ever needed is a fucking wrestling ring and a microphone. We proved that by having the feud of the year. Now imagine what we can do aligned. The sky is the limit.”

Robert reaches his hand out. Page waits for a second shaking Robert’s hand.

Now that the Dr. Phil moment is out of the way… Have you seen any of those Robbie Bourbon promos? “Conflict” was a great one. Everyone thought that the chosen one, The Engineer would verbally take Robbie to the woodshed. Look’s to me like we might have ourselves a new Champion.

” I’m sure there will be a screw job. Shane will be in attendance.. Speaking of Shane since we have a camera I might as well shoot to kill one more time. If you don’t mind.”

Go ahead.

” The fact of the matter is this when it comes to Shane; he’s expecting us to fail. He’s expecting us not to be able to coexist and for the two of us to unravel at the seams… but only a painfully average guy would think that. In actuality, you should be kicking your ass for being that much of a prick that it would bring together the two men that CARRIED this federation throughout 2019. Only a dumb fuck would try and fuck Robert out of the Universal Title, only a dumb fuck would screw me out of the Universal Title and only a dumb fuck would provide us with the one piece of common ground for us to expand upon and bring this party full fucking circle.

Hello, dumb fuck.

Shane likes to play the mastermind role, he likes to pull the strings without getting his hands dirty while scooping up all the credit like he physically did the job his self. I’ve spoken at length about and what he represents and it’s insane to me that you all buddy up to him like he’s some kind of swell guy and like he hasn’t done anything wrong when in actuality he’s the guy that ran this company into the ground to the point that NOBODY with any credibility to their names would come bail it out. Even I tried to help Shane, but he couldn’t see the bigger picture. Here we stand on the verge of what will arguably go down as one of the most talked-about attractions in recent history because for the very first time Robert Main and Chris Page are teaming together in tag team action and we’re going to steamroll over both of you miserable twats. You could have done anything else and probably been no worse for wear but between what Robert and I do to you and your flesh when locked inside that Cage your closest friends won’t recognize you.

What about you Tristan?

The challenge has been issued and just needs your response because in my eyes you’re nothing but a supporting player in this upcoming affair because the intent is to go ahead and bury this deal with Shane once and for all so that I may move forward and leave him in the rearview where he belongs. You, on the other hand, I’m going to enjoy the time we share inside this Cage because it’s only the prelude to the kiss that will be coming your way should you step in that ring with me on Savage. You’ve stuck the knife in my back in the past and it came back to haunt you much like it’s going to haunt you now. You’ve got nobody but yourself to thank for the blood that you’re going to shed and you’ve got no one but yourself to thank for waking up on Monday morning when you take a good long look in the mirror at that purple and blue face that YOU could have avoided but being poked at and made fun of over a loss to PETER FUCKING GILMOUR was enough for you to try and step out of my shadow and put on your big boy panties.

What you failed to realize is that I am better now than I’ve ever been, and I can STILL run circles around you with my eyes closed and my arms tied behind my back. So, while you’re beating on your chest and proclaim to be some sort of badass, I hate to break it to you because here in the real world you’re still the guy that’s won ONE match since he returned to the XWF… and it wasn’t against Gilly. Truth is I’ve already cut you to the core if anyone bothered to pay attention but looking at the numbers it’s safe to say they did not. Shame on them… what I will say to sum you up is this, while you might think you can stand toe to toe with me I’m going to remind you one more time exactly why you can’t box with God and I’m going to make you rue the day you thought it’s cool to stick the knife in my back. Both you and can pretend this is something better suited for the Sci-Fy channel all you want but it isn’t going to stop the inevitable and that’s Chris Page and Robert Main leaving our boot prints on your faces. We tried to tell you to be careful with what you wish for because now you’re all going to get it. I strongly suggest that all your eyes be open and looking firmly at what transpires to both and Slater because who knows what we’re going to do next. Those tag titles look like they need to be better cared for and defended.”

Page enter the ring with Robert who bounces off the ropes stopping dead center

Shane I’m sure you are thinking why are these two little shadows pestering me. Why continue to nip at your ankle.. Because Shane you made these choices, and now you will have to live with the consequences that follow. I’ve learned that if you stay in this business long enough you are bound to get dirty one way or another. I wanted this match for one selfish reason and one reason only. To splatter your face underneath my boot. But that’s just it, getting what you want can be a disappointment. The way that I have always operated in the ring is an eye for an eye. I don’t attack from behind, there’s no master plan to hurt people careers, simply because I don’t like how things are operating. I just go out and compete with raw athletic prowess. Inside this steel cage, it's going to be assassinated or exterminate. Either way you Shane & your fuck boy Tristan are on the short end of the stick. Page and I will take your little plan and turn it upside down while pulling those jizz filled lungs from your chest. It was you Shane, who laid these plans into motion, you were the puppet master behind the scenes. You got Soldier to do all the dirty work, now you have the Engineer on the front lines. When that bell rings nobody is going to be safe. This outrage I’m carrying on my shoulders will bring me to put you down once and for all.

Disgruntlement whispers to me that your unborn children should be terminated because they’d become unscrupulous schmuck sleaze ball’s just like their bastard father. You are cancer in this business, people like you are the reason company’s go belly up. The behind the scenes politics should have stopped along time ago when you left. But here we are once again, old habits do indeed die hard don’t they Shane? You see my body lost its sturdiness long ago. My mind fractured like broken bones and the rest of me followed suit. Without the malice I'd surly died long ago, there isn't any part of me that feels anything else. Without it, I'd be nothing at all, feel nothing. I have the dissatisfaction of ten thousand men that have built up inside of me, my only companion in the wilderness we call existence. This is the electricity that keeps my heart pumping and brain ticking over. , you sowed each seed, now those seeds have grown into a multiple headed monster. You’ll become incarcerated within each vine as they suffocate the life from your worthless body. You will become trapped in your very own web of lies and double-dealing. There is nowhere to run and no place to hide. How’s it feel, knowing you have no chance in hell inside this cage against Page and me? You are cornered with your back to the wall. A rat caught in an unfortunate situation there’s no way out of besides on a stretcher. Or even worse in a body bag.

The common idiosyncrasy in this entire sequence of events is you, Shane. The time has come where all the mischievousness finally catches up with you. We are the bombs that will hit the targets karma has missed over the years. We all know that those tentacles run deep underneath the sacred grounds of the XWF but C*nt Fest by hook or by crook, one way or another Shane I’ll personally see to it that you are demolished, your sins washed away in blood. I will play my orchestra of brutality as I disembowel the influential Shane and his lacky Tristan Slater. I’ll admit it, Soldier beat me. There’s no questioning that, it happened, but look at how he had to do it. He had to sneak up behind me, after defending the Tag Team Championships & Universal Championship in a tag match. He could have been a man about it. All he had to do is ask for a match and I would have given it to him no questions asked. Instead, he stabbed me in the back, blowing the dust off a case that was years old. One he was sitting on for years. You can hang your hat on that fact that your peter puffing friend beat me after all this is said and done, I’ll hang my hat on the fact I ripped the man apart who started this whole circus.

C*nt Fest, we get our redemption bouncing your skulls off chain link fence. Tristan, I thought I heard you say I got destroyed by Soldier? Tell me what match you were watching? Hey, genius the deck was stacked against me. Kind of like it's now stacked against you. Oh, and it took him pinning me with a forklift to retain. I never got trounced as you claim. Seeing how you have never beaten me your only defense is to remind me of the handful of people I have lost too. Or how I haven’t faced anyone. Look guys Slater is repeating everything we’ve all heard for over a year now. Weak roster, I’ve faced no one. Slater, those that have beaten me have nothing to do with this match. Those very few shortcomings, will not safeguard you from me or Page inside this cage filled with carnage. This match isn’t about revenge as much as it is about teaching every single person on the roster to not stick their nose in our business. You do there’s going to be payback tenfold. Slater, you decided to follow those orders from Shane, in doing so you flew too close to the sun pal, and now we’re going to burn ya.

” I'm sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish store”

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-26-2020), Atara Raven (01-25-2020), B.O.B. D (01-25-2020), Chris Page (01-25-2020), Ned Kaye (01-26-2020), Noah Jackson (01-25-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-25-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-31-2020), Theo Pryce (01-25-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Robert "The Omega" Main's post!
(01-26-2020)