Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Right Down The Middle
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-24-2020, 03:35 PM

Robbie Bourbon, man of the people, is actually pulling double duty at CuntFest, not only facing Engineer for the Universal Championship, but also refereeing a fight between a man and a car.

God, I fucking love being in the XWF.

RIGHT DOWN THE MIDDLE

We catch up with Robbie Bourbon, seated comfortably in a private jet along with Cyberjaw, the man with the cybernetic jaw, and Diamondback, the man who can blend into any crowd. The trio, as evidenced by Robbie's last promo, are headed to Ontario to deal with D.R.A.M.A., because apparently someone has to. Robbie looks at the camera and smiles. As he does, an attendant approaches and pours ginger ale his little plastic airplane cup halfways, then tops it off with orange juice.

Virgin mimosa. Delicious. The only way to fly.

Damn right!

Diamondback toasts Robbie as they sip their beverages. Cyberjaw shakes his head in disgust.

That's not a real thing!

It is to us.

Yep.

So, anyway, I thought I would take a moment to talk about the extra fun I'll be having at CuntFest as the special guest referee in one of the true marquee matches at the event, Red-X, who is super shrouded in mystery but is probably LeStrange, versus none other than a 1994 Subaru Impreza WRX.

Now, Red had some strong words for me, but the man needs to understand that I am both the authority and impartial in the contest.

As the authority in that match, Red, I will have you know that the match itself is not going to be Xtreme rules, however it is Anarchy rules, and I'm not sure what that means. As such, any attempts to bring in weapons, such as that bat of yours, will result in point loss! That's right, if the match between you and the Subaru goes to a decision, as the lone acting judge, I will have to dock points for using the bat.

Now, to the Subaru, whom we have not heard from yet, I will issue the same point losses if you, for any reason, have any defects which would cause you to fail inspection upon arrival to the ring. I swear, if you have those shitty halogen lights that glow blue and blind the dick out of other drivers, you will be docked points should the contest go to a decision. Coolant leaks will not be tolerated, nor will the use of tire chains or after market stereo equipment.

Now, sir, and vehicle, I want a good clean fight, when the bell rings, I want you both to come out defending yourselves.

Why didn't you book this at FUN Wrestling?

Robbie takes a slow pull from his virgin mimosa and gives and exhalation of pure satisfaction following it.

Maybe next time...

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Atara Raven (01-24-2020), B.O.B. D (01-24-2020), Barney Green (01-24-2020), James Raven (01-25-2020), Noah Jackson (01-24-2020), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-24-2020), red-x (01-25-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (01-24-2020), Theo Pryce (01-25-2020)