Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
⅄HƆɹ∀N∀
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-24-2020, 04:18 AM

"It's the end of the world as we know it...
And it will never, EVER be the same... again."

~ The Book of Jericho, paraphrased

--01.16.2020--
+--Anarchy--+

Just as Anarchy begins to fade out, static slices through the screen.... a voice emits, the same muffled voice from the segment that followed Santos vs Kaye last week on the 8th [warfare] .... A few seconds later, the static fades to a darkened silhouette. the figure speaks--

people are born liars... hypocrites... people are born to fail.
it is those that rise above this birth defect that truly define what it means to be--
-- champion. legend. icon. winner. role model... superstar.

you can try to evade the curse that befalls you from birth....
...but failure is inevitable... unless you are willing to do what it takes to rise above the rest.
to forget about making friends, & instead, being willing to maim, destroy, kill--

--To realize we are all in this game alone-- the game of life is one-player.
As soon as u realize this, the sooner u find the pathway it takes to win

find the key, never let it go.
we're all in this alone.
i've finally learned this lesson....
... iAm coming... it's only a matter of time.

...The figure finishes speaking, and as he does static swipes through the darkness. A website url flashes --

www. xredx .net

The link is clicked upon, and the following message is revealed;

[Image: 02022020-2.png]

-- then, the center [02022020] is clicked, and we see the following--

[Image: 20202020-x_zps7bj4zj8q.png]

--we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming--

+ ~ later on [s.c. VS v&r] ~ +

All 4 combatants are gathering their bearings after a grueling tag-team contest. The fans are cheering their heads off for the fantastic war they've just witnessed... all four stand up, wearily, and it seems as if they're about to pounce upon the other team.... when suddenly, the lights shut down. Static fills the x-tron, before a muffled voice begins to filter through the speakers. The static is soon replaced by a glowing, red 'X'. The fans are on their feet, and the light from the screen shines down upon those in the ring, as they stare at the entrance.... 'X Gonna Give it to Ya" plays, and the lights begin to flicker.... the words 'law of the jungle' appear upon the screen, and soon after, a figure descends from the rafters, holding a black baseball bat.

The lights flicker, casting some illumination within the darkness, the figures in the ring fading in and out of sight. We can see that one of the combatants rushes in right away, but he is taken down with a shot to the stomach. Another runs toward X, but gets a bat to the head. The other team flies toward him, looking to double-team the masked man, but as they propel themselves forward, the lights cut out completely. 5 seconds later they return, and we find all four wrestlers ko'ed in the middle of the squared circle. We see the figure known as 'Red-X' standing in the rafters. He holds a microphone in his hand as he gazes down upon the two teams. He readies himself to speak........ when suddenly, the lights cut out one last time, and as they return... Red-X is gone?!

CROWD: Troll! Troll! Troll!!!

The scene cuts away as the fans are going ballistic...

[Image: iAm_zpsfipyllse.png]

"sooo... i am now booked against a damn subaru.... o_O ... well, listen to me vinny, u can saddle robbie into this stupid "match" and i'll go into war with a fat luchador ready to screw me out of my first win here in the XWF. Of course u name him the ref after i just happened to make an off-hand joke about the whole thing. now i gotta put my life on the line against this big ol' heap of scrap metal... hoping to not get myself killed in my first match. seems like that kind of thing happens here on a daily basis.

"robbie, if u even TRY to get in my way of trashing that thing with my big ol' black baseball bat, then i hope ur ready for what's coming ur way!! btw, many of u probably feel u know who i am under this mask.... keep guessing. ppl think they know everything till the day the truth stares them in the eyes. peg me as whatever name strolls its way into mind, but i can assure u..."

"ur wrong."

"vinnie, noah, fuzz?? thank u SO much for the top caliber match. i hope u have insurance, cuz i won't stop till u three have to lug the car to the junkyard. i'm gonna break every window, smash the hood, rip off the rear-view mirror, beat down the doors, tearing off every goddamn bit i can get my hands on, and then? maybe i'll start getting the attention i deserve.

"i am the harbinger of a revolution, and it WILL be televised. i've been training for this lofty, top-tier contest. i know what i'm up against and i gotta prepare, for what should go down in XWF history as one of the greats, along with Tommy Wish vs John Black, or Matt Ward vs Swift Ion."

|cut|
#thru_the_pain_iAm_reborn

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like red-x's post:
(01-24-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-24-2020), James Raven (01-24-2020), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-24-2020), Theo Pryce (01-24-2020)