Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Luck Be a Lady
Calvary Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-18-2020, 11:55 PM

“What do you know of destiny, Scully?

“Have you experienced what it means to have the lady of fate turn her crooked finger towards you and extend an aiding hand? Perhaps you’re one of those who believes that an omniscient being created and controls everything from genetics to the galaxies above. I’m here to tell you that I’ve met gods.

“I’ve beaten gods.

“But there is no god more fearsome than that of Destiny.

“Fifteen years ago, I met her for the first time. I didn’t realize it at the time much like you may have not realized it when you came into contact with her. She isn’t exactly forthcoming with her appearances and meddling. Alas, it was that day that I soon realized that there were powers at hand much more powerful than anything previously believed.

“Destiny always has her way.

“Allow me to further explain. When I was a younger boy, I found myself coming of age and learning that my body was changing. My muscles were stronger. My reflexes were faster. And hair was sprouting up all over my body. But the biggest change of them all was my powers. They were developing at an alarming rate to the point where I didn’t know how to contain them.

“How do you control a punch when it could easily decapitate someone?

“How do you maintain your sanity when you can hear every thought from people within a mile radius?

“How do you become a normal man when you’re everything but?

“You see, Scully, Lady Destiny gave me something that I will never forget. She reached out and gave me exactly what I needed. With one wide swing, she gave me the one thing that has transformed me into what I am today…

“Humility.

“Being blessed with such divine abilities, even for those of my race, I was born better. I was born with unfathomable power and ridiculous good fortune. Yet, even with these gifts that Destiny gave me, she knew that I needed something to set me straight.

“She slapped me down.

“After rising in the ranks with my given abilities, I realized that my gifts weren’t going to give me everything on a silver platter. I needed more to keep me going. So when I was feeling the strongest about my abilities, my world was torn down from around me and ripped into shreds. I hit rock bottom with no one to pick up the pieces but myself.

“Scully, you have been blessed just as I was.

“Lady Destiny touched your life and granted you the ability to rise above your station and secure the most coveted Championship in all of XWF: The Universal Championship. But like all good things, they only stay for so long. After Lady Destiny graced you with the honor of being the epitome of XWF, she quickly discarded you like a used paper towel having served your purpose.

“And now it seems you’ve fallen from grace. You’ve fallen fast, and you’ve fallen hard. Destiny is a fickle lady who chooses those to fall and those who will rise again.

“Just like you, I too had fallen out of pattern, and I had fallen to the wayside. It seemed as though we both know what it feels like to be shuffled to the side in exchange for a newer, shinier toy. The difference between your journey and mine is that you’re still falling.

“And I’m rising.

“My arch had hit its minimum value before I joined this place, and this place has once again brought me into the spotlight of Lady Destiny. Her fickle finger of fate is once again floating me towards the top of the roster while knocking off loose limbs along the way.

“Unfortunately for you, Scully, your branch has long decayed. Everything about your endurance is living proof that you’re still in decline. You may have secured a brief snag on the Television championship, but we all know who won the war.

“Now, you’re right back in the thick of it with someone primed and ready to drop cinder block fists in the form of Truth, Justice, and Due Process.

“At this unfortunately named pay-per-view, The Calvary is coming, and he’s bringing intensity and the loving embrace of Lady Destiny.

“Knock knock, Scully, it’s DA END for you.”

Before…

“Wuh-wh-huh?”

The confused voice of Cal Vari greets us as he sits up from the bed which he had been laying in. His hair is disgruntled and there’s a bit of drool on his chin. Standing in front of him is Vic Tori, his partner, with his arms folded in front of himself. He throws a bag at Cal before turning to leave.

“We’re here, Cal. Use that towel to wipe off your face before we enter into The Divine Capital.”

He leaves as Cal stretches and wipes the sand from his eyes before slowly lifting off of the bed. He quickly readies himself being sure to perfect his hair before exiting the room to meet up with Vic who is standing by the door. As he sees Cal, he presses a button on the wall of the aircraft as the door slowly opens.

The two step down onto the pad as Cal takes in the city around him. Red and blue seem to be the theme of The Divinity with traces of gold along the edges. Cal walks along the way with Vic before they come to a checkpoint. They flash their badges before being admitted into the city from the launchpad. As they continue their approach to a larger building, many people step out of their way and begin to whisper amongst themselves. This is nothing abnormal as Cal and Vic continue their movement in rushed pattern towards The Divine HQ which stands tall amongst the city with the Divinity Logo encrusted upon it.

They make their way to the front door before entering into the facility. They approach the front desk, flash their badges once more before making their way towards the elevator shaft. They step into the room before it quickly climbs to the seventeenth floor where the two get off of the ride and enter into their floor. It’s a dark room where only two desks are shown with a door in the back of the room separating a small office from the two desks which face each other.

“Well go make sure our officer is actually around, Vic.”

Cal says this before sitting on what is presumably his own desk and begins shuffling through some of his own papers.

“Okay, Cal. But I need you in the meeting with me.”

“Why? You’re more of the talker anyways. All I do is get Officer Inf fired up.”

Vic laughs for a moment before putting a hand on Cal’s shoulder and looking into his face.

“You’re part of this team too, and I value your sympathy and empathy for our people. We need to be diligent, and you’re going to help me make sure we are.”

The two of them approach the room and give it a couple of raps.

“Come in, come in,” a voice says through the door. They open the door and find the room to be practically sizzling just from them entering into the room. The gentleman behind the desk is an older gentleman who wears an outfit similar to Cal's, but the plate armor is much thicker and older.

“Now, what can you tell me about your most recent trip, Cal… Vic?”

Before Vic can even speak up, Cal buts in.

“We found out that our people are being used like cattle.”

Vic gulps and looks at Cal incredulously. Officer Inf looks at him intently before interlocking his fingers as if giving him the go-ahead to continue.

“We went to Krunten and opened up that vault which turned out to be a cover for some underground slave trade where OUR people are being hunted down and used for slave labor. It’s something I won’t stand for, Inf.”

His leading officer leans back as his fingertips are now smoking as Vic is beginning to become restless in his seat. Inf smirks at Cal.

“I like your intensity kid. I’m approving a mission for you two to rescue those who need it below Krunten’s surface. I will dispatch a few men to help you with the extraction, but remember this, Cal… don’t fuck it up. If you do, you’ll be flying delivery rather than freeing your fellow people. Understood?”

The two of them nod.

“Now go. We need that proof, and we can’t wait another second.”

The two rise to their feet before stepping out into the main room where Vic looks at him mystified.

“Did you see the way that Inf’s hands?! You pissed him off so much that his hands were ready to go off.”

“Whatever works. I need to free my people, and I need to save them. That’s just a matter of fact, and Inf wasn’t going to stop me if he hadn’t given his blessing.”

Cal puts his hands on his hips as he looks out from their floor over the city.

“Because nothing will stop me from saving them.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Calvary's post:
James Raven (01-21-2020), Noah Jackson (01-19-2020), Theo Pryce (01-19-2020)