Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
O Fortuna
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-18-2020, 11:47 PM

I am nothing more than a reckless killing machine hellbent on destruction. The original me was willing to give his life in order to achieve the ultimate victory. I died on December 3rd 2019 as a result of my own doing. Took enough pills and took a nice shot of vodka to numb the pain as I would say goodbye to everything.

I came back December 15th alive and having electricity running through my veins. The hooded figure that saved me from myself. Brought me back and asked me a simple question which was, "What am I willing to sacrifice for this 2nd shot at life?" I am willing to sacrifice everything. There is no humanity left inside of me.

Just because my body was dead didn't mean my energy was gone. Had 14 days to come back and made it back on Day 12 before the energy would've faded into nothingness. Looking back on it. I don't regret a damn thing I did.

I had nothing waiting for me at home so what was the point of living a miserable existence when it was just leading me nowhere fast. Yeah, I had some success in the XWF but it didn't matter to me. I lost everything near and dear to my heart. My friends. My family was already dead years ago. My wrestling school. Everything.

The only person I answer to is Xavier. He is the one that brought me back to life from death's door. I am not the same person I once was. That guy who would take those crazy bumps from the ring through light tubes for the fans that didn't truly appreciate me.

i admit I went through some weird phases in my career. From the rich film producer who had the world in his hand to the walking muppet that just fell on things that were very painful. Its my time. This is my retribution. Xavier saw something in me and I will continue to serve him. You are gonna witness pure unbridled chaos. My heart is no more. Replaced by a battery that powers my entire body.

I no longer need sleep and can bend steel like its nothing. Boris, This is your funeral. You are gonna witness the finest power that Everstart generates as it surges through my veins. I am not human. Merely a machine. What can you possibly do to me that hasn't been done before?

I have been lit on fire. I have been thrown off scaffolds. I have had panes of glass shattered over my head. I have had thumbtacks jammed into me. I get right back up. I can withstand a lot more than any of you realize. Watch in awe as my hands strike you down with as much force as a semi.

I have done this far too long to give up now. The fans may not like what they are about to see but its my time. This isn't Boris' Time. This is Barney Green's time.

O Fortuna...

The scene opens up outside in Boston, MA, where we see Barney Green, dressed in tattered shorts and a ripped t-shirt with no shoes. Standing next to him is Xavier, the mysterious hooded figure. Xavier goes to speak.

Xavier: Next test for you is simple. How far are you willing to take this experiment?

Barney: I'm..Ready...

Green walks over to a table and lays flat on it as Xavier cackles. Xavier reaches for the hammer in his pocket and pulls it out along with a few nails. He walks over to Green and starts by jamming one nail into Green's body as Green just grunts. He bangs the nail into place on Green's arm and blood starts to slowly drip out.

Xavier: That's my monster...

Xavier starts banging another nail into Green's right arm this time as the blood starts to drip out of there as well. Green just grunts. Xavier places the hammer back into his pocket with the rest of the nails. Xavier motions for Green to get up. Green gets up and lifts the table up with him as he is nailed to it. Green just continues to walk like that as Xavier goes to speak.

Xavier: Time to really push it to that limit.

Xavier reaches for a nearby spool of barbed wire and starts wrapping it around Green as Green stands still. Green just grunts. Green has literally become a walking barbed wire table as Xavier just cackles. Blood starts gushing out of other spots of his body. Green manages to free himself from the barbed wire as Xavier watches in a amazement. The blood just freely flowing from his body as he just grunts. He walks towards Xavier. Xavier goes to speak.

Xavier: There is more work to be done. You have passed this part of the test. Now let's see how you handle this.

They both walk towards a hearse where we see open the drivers side door and pop the hood. He grabs the jumper cables. He opens the hood of the car and attaches the cables to the battery. Green just stands there as he attaches the end of those jumper cables to his thumbs and we see Green shake as the current flows through his body. Eventually he removes the cables as Xavier stares in amazement.

Barney: I..Destroy...Everyone...

Xavier: That's exactly right. Now let's get out of here and continue our experiments elsewhere.

Xavier removes the jumper cables from the battery and slams the hood shut. Him and Barney enter the vehicle as the scene fades to black.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
B.O.B. D (01-19-2020), Theo Pryce (01-19-2020)