Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
A Change of Heart
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2020, 10:28 PM

[Image: 340?cb=20130828162559]

I sat on the cold, concrete floor of the lockeroom for hours after Savage had gone off the air. As I rested against a random locker, my knees tucked up into my chest, I couldn't help but feel distraught over the events of that night's show. It wasn't the result of my match that filled me with a whirlwind of emotions, but rather, what happened after. I may not have left the ring with the TV Title, but that didn't mean I walked away empty-handed. Due to the strange rules of a Championship Scramble, I was now a TWO-time Television Champion. Though my reign was shorter than Shane 's dick(not by much, though), it still counted and that was enough for me. I walked into that match well under 100%, both physically AND mentally; to get a Title reign despite this was a victory in itself.

So, what WAS my problem? Why was I drowning in self pity, while practically in the feedle position, on the dirty floor of the men's changing room? Anyone who couldn't figure that out would've had to be living under a rock for the past couple of months; because it was the same old shit I'd been constantly preaching upon deaf ears............the Universal Title picture.

When the time ran out and Noah's hand had been raised, I was actually relieved. I knew going into Cuntfest as TV Champion only meant having my responsibilities bound solely to defending that belt. But my loss freed me of those cursed chains, a date many who've deserved Universal Title shots have succumbed to. Tony Santos, Centurion, even our current Champion BEFORE they sold out for a fake sense of glory; none of them could take the leap forward because their current belt was tying them down. This wasn't the case for me, however, as my loss not only put my name down in the record books as a former Champion(AGAIN!!!!), it also served as an opportunity to cut in line on the short list of Universal Title contenders. With most of the bigger names already holding belts, this eliminated them from Contendership until they lose(since XWF has a horrendous rule of not allowing someone to hold more than one singles Title). The exception to this was Fuzz, as he had a briefcase and could cash in at any moment. Just like that pussy, Unknown Soldier, he's gonna do it after the Champion's been battered and beaten. I'd say he'd have to vacate his Xtreme Championship, like Soldier, but we all know Ned's gonna take it from him at Cuntfest before he cashes in.

So who DID that leave to challenge Lux? Peter Gilmour? Nope. Unfortunately for him, doesn't run this place anymore, so there's no chance in hell we'll EVER see a Gilly Title run again. Donovan Blackwater? I'd quit. I would literally leave the arena, never come back, and trash this company for the rest of my days if that happened. Lacklan? I wouldn't argue with that one. She doesn't have her Anarchy Championship anymore, AND is one of the few people to have beaten Lux. Seems like the perfect candidate. Either she doesn't want to be double booked, kind of embarrassing considering the 'Cunts are doing it, or management won't have for it. Which also wouldn't surprise me.

Nevertheless, who else WAS there besides Big D? The man who got robbed out of Lethal Lottery.........a man who couldn't have it made up to him with a spot in the Universal Chamber Match............................one of the ONLY opponents to actually give Lux a challenge during her TV Title run!!!!......................................................................................... ROBBIE BOURBON!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'll never forget Leap of Faith, as I expected it to be the biggest night of my career. Before the match, Robbie Bourbon did an interview and told everyone he wasn't gonna compete. He walked away, a coward(something people want to call ME, despite it applying to everyone ELSE), even though he was the alleged 'favorite' to win. But we all saw WHY he was the favorite.......... halfway during the match, as me and Ned fought hard like REAL competitors, he trotted on out and tried to take advantage of the situation. Robbie Bourbon waited for all of us to wear each other out, before coming in as the fresh man to steal a win. And guess what? IT DIDN'T WORK. He didn't accomplish anything back then, and he hasn't accomplished anything since other than a fluke win over Sarah Lacklan.

Those are the guys XWF values, the ones who come and go as they please and get rewarded for it. Not the hard workers who show up every week to give the fans something to enjoy; the ones who carry the company on their backs and have nothing to show for it except for broken bones and battle scars. They HAD an excuse before(albeit a bullshit one) in random chance giving people who didn't deserve it opportunities, but those excuses have finally ran out. This company would rather take a chance on a man who hides behind a mask as the face of the company, than give someone who's paid their dues a shot. And THAT was exactly WHY I was still in the lockeroom, holding back tears for hours after Savage was done and over with.

Eventually, my wife slowly made her way into the area and over towards me. She let me sit there for a few more minutes, putting her hand on my shoulder and rubbing it tenderly. After a bit of this, she finally spoke. "Let's go home."

I looked up at her, as a single tear rolled down the right side of my face, before giving a faint smile and nodding.

I moped around the house for a good chunk of the next week, smoking weed, eating pints of ice cream and watching Battlestar Galactica. Krystal did her best to cheer me up, but this was a funk that felt impossible to escape. Her efforts were greatly appreciated but, unfortunately, my issues weren't something that could be solved with a simple gift or all-night sex session.

The Friday following Savage, I finally decided to get out of the house. The timing couldn't have been any worse, as Cedar Rapids was in the middle of a severe snowstorm. Luckily for me, there was a park within walking distance of my house and I managed to make the trek without falling on my ass. It wasn't a very big park, only about a block in diameter, with a couple of benches and a small playground; enough for me to hang out and contemplate my next career move.

As I approached the nearest bench, I could see it was already occupied by a sleeping homeless man. He was curled up, almost exactly as I was Saturday night, trying to keep himself warm in this extreme weather. I let out a sympathetic sigh, before scanning the area for a different place to sit. Before I could make my way over to the open bench, a voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Did you want to sit here?"

I turned around and saw the homeless man, who was fast asleep just a second ago, wide awake and sitting up. He stretched his arms over his head and let out a groan, before standing up and approaching me.

"Sorry about that," he apologized with shame in his eyes. "A fellas gotta sleep, ya know?" Despite his awful situation, he managed to let out a chuckle.

"No need for apologies," I replied with a half-hearted grin. I wasn't in the mood to have a conversation, with a stranger no less; all I wanted was some time for reflection.

"God bless you," the man praised as he walked past me. I could see a styrofoam cup in his left hand, nothing but dimes and nickel occupying the space inside.

"Hey, man," I said, turning towards him. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my wallet. Upon opening it, I was saddened to find there wasn't a single dollar bill I could give the guy.

Without hesitation, he held up a hand and smiled. "Don't worry about it," he said before continuing on his journey.

As he walked away, I caught notice of the jacket he was wearing. It was tattered and torn, with some holes almost the size of a baseball. The material looked very thin, lacking the insulation needed for a typical Iowa winter.

"I got something else........." I hollered after the man, jogging a few steps forward to catch up.

He turned around, a bit confused. Before he could say anything, I took off my fancy winter coat and held it out for him.

"Oh no, I can't," he refused, holding out a hand and shaking it. "That looks awfully expensive."

The good side of me, the one XWF rarely saw, had kicked in. In that moment I had forgotten about my own problems, and wanted to help his. "And it's awfully cold out," I said, before insisting he take it. "I have another one at home, I'll be fine."

His mouth dropped open, obviously never receiving this sort of kindness before. He slowly took the coat from my hands and draped it over his shoulders. It was a little big for the scrawny, underfed man, but that only meant there'd be more for him to cover up with.

"I don't know what to say," he spoke, his eyes filling up with tears. "Thank you."

I smiled for the first time since Savage. "You're welcome."

The man took his new coat and walked away, whistling to himself with joy. I began to head for the bench, when he called out for me one last time.

"You know," he began, looking back at me. "Sometimes you can't take life too seriously. If you can't find any enjoyment out of life, then you're not really living at all."

He turned and walked away, leaving me speechless. I took a few steps forward, baffled by the relevancy of the seemingly random piece of advice, before stopping at the bench.

"Hey.........." I said, looking behind me to where the homeless guy had just been. To my surprise, he was nowhere to be found, almost as if he had vanished into thin air. ".............thanks."

I sat down on and thought about, not only my career, but my life as a whole. Things weren't as bad as I made them out to be; I had a loving wife and some friends who genuinely had my back, a rarity in this business. To think I almost ended my life over something so menial, when I had everything I could ever ask for already in front of me. I could've been damned to roaming park benches, begging for pennies from people who were disgusted by my very presence; and yet I was willing to die because I didn't have the particular piece of gold I wanted. The more I thought about it, the more I realized I sounded like an unsatisfied girlfriend who didn't get a big enough diamond for Christmas. I needed to appreciate the moment and what I have, rather than what other people were getting.

The time to worry about a Universal Title shot wasn't now, as I'd promised Chris Page to help him with his Shane problem. While fighting Peter Gilmour may not have been the most glamorous thing, it was still necessary. Page and Main were too busy dealing with Shane and Tristan Traitor to worry about a small fish like Gilly, but that's where I come in. As a potential Universal Title contender, a victory over a former Champion would do wonders for me, as well as slow down Shane 's movement. This wasn't gonna be easy, but it was gonna be a win well worth it if I could pull it off.......... which I fully intended to.

"Peter Gilmour thinks he's extreme because a Championship told him he is....... a belt that temporarily branded the likes of Rain & Snow with the same moniker! That doesn't make him extreme.......... The only thing winning and losing a Title thirteen times makes you is a horrible Champion.............regardless of that belt's name. Last time I checked, he wasn't even capable of winning the Xtreme Championship, anymore. Gilly couldn't even do it with the deck stacked in his favor!!! Not only did I beat him and Mastermind to win the belt his name has become synonymous with, I also overcame a biased referee in the form of his buddy, Unknown Soldier."

"Now that Gilly's boyfriend has abandoned him, he's had to find somewhere else to get his affection. And that's where Shane came in, quite possibly literally. And it's quite the perfect fit, really. Gilly's nothing more than a steaming pile of shit, and Shane LOVES everything shit. He stole our shittiest ally, turned Lux into a shittier version of herself, AND had the company going down the toilet when he was in charge! Considering Gilly was Universal Champion during his ownership, it's not hard to see what the state of XWF was back then. It's 2020 and Gilly's STILL relying on Shane's tits for sustenance."

"Peter Gilmour can't do a damn thing for himself, hence why he has to ride on the backs of others to get himself anywhere. Shane , Unknown Soldier..........until those guys showed up, Gilly wasn't doing ANYTHING. Now he'll always be associated with Soldier's cash in, just because he was there! And as soon as his 'friend' lost his belt, what did Gilly do? He abandoned him in search of the next person whose success he could benefit from. When people look back on the fake Engineer's Title reign, they'll see Gilly in the background, holding hands with Shane, as they look on with pride as if they actually did something. Well neither of them will be smiling once Cuntfest is over!"

"I'm gonna show Peter Gilmour what is truly means to be extreme. He thinks he's been taken to the limit before, but he hasn't seen nothin' yet! Extreme is being caught in barbed wire and refusing to give up! It's Dan Slamming Thaddeus Duke off the top rope SO that he tucks his tail between his legs and runs away, never looking back! It's risking your life at Leap of Faith just for a shot to become something greater than everybody sees you to be."

"Gilly may have won the Lifetime Achievement award, but that's nothing more than XWF's equivalent of a participation trophy. When you've been around as long as he has, you're bound to get SOME kind of recognition, whether you deserve it or not! It's just like when I picked Gilly for War Games; it didn't mean I thought he was good, it just meant he was the best of the remaining options. And considering guys like Rain and Scully were still available, that's not really saying much! With the lackluster performance I got out of him, I probably would've been better off selecting someone else. An actual piece of crap would've put up a better fight than he did!"

"Cuntfest is gonna be my opportunity to bounce back and show the world I belong among the ranks of guys like Chris Page and Robert Main. Gilly is just another obstacle in my way towards the top and I'm gonna toss him aside like the trash he is. Peter Gilmour is nothing more than a guy with a big dick and a little brain. The last time we were in the ring together, he had a helping hand and STILL couldn't get it done, so what's he gonna do when we meet on an even playing field? He's gonna learn that extreme isn't just a word that you can attach to yourself like a nametag at an AA meeting; it's a mindset, a way of life. Everyone who saw my match at Lethal Lottery only got a snippet of the violence Big D is capable of dishing out! Gilly's gonna walk into Cuntfest, but he's gonna be leaving by ambulance once I'm through with him. And that ain't no story, it's the Cold Big D Truth!!!!"

I let out a sigh, not of annoyance, but relief. Everything felt so much better, I could see so much clearer. It was time to let loose a little and show the world exactly what I was made of. After I've disposed of Gilly, I'm coming for the rest of 's goons........ and that INCLUDES the Universal Champion. He better enjoy facing jobbers like Robbie Bourbon while he still can because, eventually, he's gonna have to step up to the REAL competition. And when he does, he'll be exposed as a weakling who has to feed off someone more powerful to make its own name. Just like Gilly.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (01-26-2020), Theo Pryce (01-19-2020)