Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Two Doors: Attention 5’2’’ Mafia
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2020, 08:37 PM

If you’re confused as to which door I chose, good. I honestly don’t know what door I chose. All I know is that I made my decision and I stand by it. In this life there is no such thing as destiny. We all create our own future. There is nothing predetermined in life. One second you’re here and the next you’re not. That’s it. That what life is, unless you have something or someone to keep you tethered you this world. Eventually we will all be forgotten, but there are some people that make this fucking idoitic journey worth it.

Round and round the fan goes.

I sit up and rub the lump on my head. I crawl towards the nightstand. I knock a bunch of stuff off as I’m searching for something. Finally I grab my phone. The glow of the phone illuminates my face. I scroll through my contacts until I get to Noah. I quickly dial out, and wait for him to answer. Nothing.

“Listen Noah, I know I fucked up. I know that saying sorry isn’t going to change anything. I just want you to know that I really am sorry. I’m sorry for everything.”

I hang up the phone and toss it aside. I’ve been through a lot, but this has got to be one of the worst things I’ve ever felt. I’ve literally had needles pumping poison into the body, and this is worse. There has always been a reason why I haven’t made friends in this industry. I’ve never been the easiest person to get along with. For years I’ve traveled the globe alone, and now I finally found someone willing to put up with all the baggage and I messed it all up.

Fuck.

There’s a reason why I never wanted family in this industry. They tie you down. They make you question everything you do. Good or bad. They are always there. Maybe they don’t judge you, but you sure a hell can lose their respect. I have a feeling that's what I’ve done now. I hope that’s the least of my issues. Working without is difficult but not undoable. Working a tag team match in the Helldome solo? Fucking impossible. No it’s not impossible, it’s fucking suicidal. Sure if this was a standard Helldome, you’re in there alone. It’s you against everyone else, but as always I have to change the game and now this is where I stand. I have no one else to blame, I did this to myself. Hell, I might actually be his dad, and now who knows if he would even want me to be it.

Honestly there’s a small piece of me that wants to be his dad. I take that back. It started as a small piece, but over these past few months it’s grown. I almost think of myself as his father, as his confidant. It’s nice having someone not rely, but rely on you. It’s given me a sense of purpose. From winning the X-Treme title, to Winning Lethal Lottery, to beating the fuck out of Sarah to now what will be our crowning moment.

Cuntfest.

If we don’t win the Tag Team titles everything will have been for not. Yet we can run it again as long as I have this title on my shoulder. This isn’t the end, this isn’t the beginning of the end. No simply put this is the inevitable. We were destined to be here face to face with the Mafia.

From the screwed up “tournament” that somehow didn’t have any brackets. To Kenzi disappearing for months on end. To me pinning Sarah on two different occasions. To finally our crowning moment. At OUR show. In MY match. In Noah’s COUNTRY. Everything was leading to this moment. It shows as well.

I was adamant in not booking myself in the Main Event. I still stand by that to this very moment, but us clashing is too good to pass up for Theo. Just thinking about it everything makes sense. In ONE simple move I personally made the Universal Title a moot point on the show. All I had to do was tell Engy, No, and all of a sudden Engy isn’t nearly as big of a draw as HE thinks he is. I didn’t put this match in the Main Event,

Theo did.

It is fitting. I’m ready for hell. I know what to expect, Noah has a brief understanding. Sarah and Kenzi have no clue what to expect. The brutality of the Helldome will in one night separate the sheep from the GOATs. It’s all for nothing if Noah decides not to show.

I must’ve blacked out again because before I know it I’m standing outside as a town-car pulls up. The driver’s window rolls down.

“You Shawn?”

I nod, as the driver gets out and opens the rear door. To say I wasn’t wary of the situation would be an understatement, but going against my better judgment I get in the car.

Driving through the city all I do is stare out of the window. Every and any attempt at conversation with the man is fruitless. I get a nod, or a visceral grunt. After a few minutes I give up and resign myself to wherever he is taking me.

The roads are becoming more and more familiar. I notice a few bodegas, and a run down strip mall. Even though it’s daytime there isn’t a soul to be seen. I know exactly where we are heading. The car pulls into a familiar driveway. The driver gets out and opens the door. I take a deep breath and get out of the car. The door slams behind me, as I begin to approach the door the car speeds off. Essentially stranding me here.

I finally get to the door. I raise my hand to knock. My hand quivers, as I pull my hand back. I shake my head and turned to walk away. I hang my head in despair, then something hits me. I shake the cobwebs out of my head and turned around to head back towards the door.

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

There’s no turning back now. We’ve come too far to get here to fall flat. We both have our own things going on, it this is what we worked for. What we fought against management for. Right here right now will determine whether or not we continue. I’m nervous.

I’ve never had a tag team partner that I trusted so fully. For me to break the trust is appalling. I can justify it only so much. Once we realized this was for the long haul, I needed to be better and put everything on front street. I needed to make things right, but instead I hid like a coward.

Nervously I tapped my feet on the stoop under me. I knocked again, then again, and finally once more. That’s it, he’s not going to answer the door. I grew more and more impatient.

“Fuck it, if he’s not going to answer then I’ll just leave.”

I walked down to the end of the driveway, and looked up and down the barren streets. Not a car insight. No taxi, no Uber’s, no busses. I turn around back towards the house. I notice one of the blinds is cracked and just as I notice it, it quickly shuts.

“You little shit.”

I march right up to the door. I ring the doorbell and knock at the same time. Again, and then once more. Finally the door creaks open.

“What do you want Shawn?”

“Listen, we need to talk.”

Noah extends his hand inside of his house. I can feel his eyes burning a hole in my back as he shuts the door. And we all saw how this played out. In the end I obviously chose the door with Noah. Why else would I be here? The thing about destiny is everyone thinks it is set in stone. It’s not. It’s fluid and constantly changing. Your destiny is what you make it, and right now ours is set at Cuntfest.

The Afterthought:

So here we are, once again standing opposite of each other. Months and months of dragging it along and finally we are here. The matchup that should’ve been the finals. The one that stole the Main Event from Engy.

You’re Welcome.

Noah and I fought and clawed our way to dominance here in the XWF, only to be constantly overshadowed by the fact that we lost to you in a “tournament” with no brackets.

Oh there I go again talking about the brackets again, same old Fuzz, right?

Fine. I’ll accept that the brackets no longer matter. What does matter is the fact that we stand here singles champions, number one contenders, and on our show. So yes, brackets don’t matter, but the fact that I kicked your fucking face in to get made everything that much sweeter or are you too concussed to remember that you are the reason this match is happening.

You failed at you opportunity to stop this…

Well not really. This was happening whether I won or not. You see my show my rules. Even if I lost, this was happening. There was no running for you two this time.

“But Fuzz we weren’t running, we just weren’t booked!”

Yup, and that just shows everyone what kind of champions you both really are. You don’t ask to be put into matches, you expect them to come, and when we call you out on it it’s always the same thing.

“We can’t defend them if we aren’t booked in matches to defend them.”

Over and over I’ve heard that. Quick question. How many times have you defend those pretty little titles since you’ve won them? I count ONCE. In almost 100 days. ONE FUCKING TIME! Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I only recall a match against Tiny D and Better of Ned. We won our titles at about the same time, and I’ve been defending it at every opportunity. Mainly because I have to, but also because I don’t shy away from competition. No matter how undeserving they may actually be. I still to this day stand and fight at every opportunity. What’s it feel like knowing that your “he’s not my friend, but I’m on good terms with people he’s close to” boss protected you two from actually having to do something?

Again with the excuses. You both got special treatment to keep those titles around your waist. Don’t even try to deny it. That’s a fucking fact. And that’s why I no longer respect the two of you.

“But Fuzz we don’t care about your respect.”

You should. Having the respect of a Legend, a former GM, a former Owner should carry some weight. That’s why all of this bullshit about you two still parading around with those titles is getting on my last nerve. You see in order to make up for all the lost defenses you should’ve had, I had to dig deep in the bag of tricks.

No singular match would be enough to make me respect your title reign. No singular match is going to reclaim those days missed, but one match could, in essence, allow me to get over all the indiscretions. To allow me to vent my frustrations. To finally allow myself to rid the XWF of non fighting champions.

That’s why I chose Helldome.

You see it’s not for the weak willed, like you two. It’s not for people who would rather be finding their spirituality. This match is for the strongest of wills. For the fiercest of competitors. It is for the people willing to show up week in and week out every week to fight for what they have and what they have earned.

You two have none of those qualities.

So let’s talk about what you two are sure to bring up. Fuzz is a weak bitch on Twitter. Claire called him out and then he got her banned.

Yup. That totally sounds like me right?

I am the exact person to get someone banned. If you weren’t lesbians I’d tell you to eat a dick, but instead go fucking muff diving. If you really think that little of me that I would be that petty on twitter than you really don’t know a fucking thing about me.

I don’t give a fuck about Claire. I laid out the challenge, and wouldn’t you know the other day I saw her name pop up over at XWF99.com. Weird? Right… it’s almost as if I’m going to drag that entire backwater federation that you two moonlight at over here one by one. Embarrass them and send them back licking their wounds. I’m a fighter. That’s more than I can say about either of you…. Well unless you count fighting someplace else regularly and ignoring the fact that you have titles here to defend, but hey that’s just like my opinion.

Again there are certain things I’ve said that may have been out of line in the past, but I stand by them. I won’t back down from anything I’ve ever said. If it came out of my mouth then I meant it. Here I’ll spell it out for you.

I don’t like either of you.

Is that clear enough for you? Again this isn’t about family against family. This is about those willing to fight and those who aren’t. The people who will go to any lengths to survive. Neither of you two have any experience in a match like this. Noah doesn’t either.

But I do.

This type of match changes you. Your basic DNA will be altered. Your brain will no longer function the same. You will constantly be in fight or flight. Except there is no flight option here. It’s fight or fight. You don’t have the choice, it’s been made for you.

So yes, while we can all go round and round again and again, nothing will ever be resolved between us. You poked and prodded me, and now that it’s time for us to come face to face again, I can sense it. You’re scared.

You should be. I would be too. If I knew that someone was constantly coming for me, and not stopping no matter what I would be worried too. This is a golden opportunity and we are not about to waste it. This is our time. We will run the XWF. We will have all the gold around our waists.

I don’t plan on walking out of OUR show without being draped in gold. Noah doesn’t plan on walking out without two titles around his waist. Vita doesn’t plan on losing to Centurion. When this is all said and done the both of you can go right on and concentrate on fighting someplace else. My goal will finally be completed. It’s petty I know, but once I set my mind to something, it happens.

Once you beat us to advance, I knew I had to take everything from you. I needed to break you down to your core and make you wish that you walked away when you had the chance.

First I had to somehow make you lose the Anarchy title. I was dead set on going after it too, but again your “he’s not my friend” Vinny said I couldn’t. So I offered up another option, in came Ruby. So if I couldn’t take the title, I needed someone that could. Then I needed to somehow sneak a win against you in Noah’s favor. Hello Halloween. I literally swooped in and stole that win for Noah. Then I just had to win Lethal Lottery.

No big deal right? It’s not like you were going to show up and attempt to win it, because well you didn’t. I think it was because you knew you couldn’t win the whole thing, not so long as I was there. So I did that, got the PPV and could pick and choose who we fought. Then like a light from the heavens the GM’s smiled in my favor. I got the opportunity to go one on one with you Sarah, and we all know how that ended up. Now we are here.

I know that throughout all of this, I haven’t really referred to either of you individually, and that was done on purpose. I see both of you as one constant. One being. One threat needing to be vanquished. So yes while I’ve said a lot of things that can describe the both of you. How you act. How you carry yourselves. How you think you’re better than me, but you're clearly not. This match is going to be the culmination of months of work for Noah and I.

We are not about to be beaten by two people who clearly have their eyes somewhere else. Two people who would rather talk to each other over twitter than through a Fucking Text! Jesus have you guys never heard of that?

Get the fucking Line App, or Cliq. The entire world doesn’t need to see you two constantly talking all fucking day long. At Cuntfest I finally shut you both up, and bring those titles home to where they belong before they were stolen and hidden for months. Right around the waists of..

The Afterthought and

The Hardest Worker..

The Sick Cunts.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Atara Raven (02-08-2020), Corey Smith (01-18-2020), CTN (01-19-2020), Noah Jackson (01-18-2020), Theo Pryce (01-19-2020)