Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Chapter 4: Putting Personal Feelings Aside.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-18-2020, 07:53 PM

Fuck Australia:

The scene opens on a private landing strip in the land down under as a white, 8 passenger leer jet is shown touching down off in the distance as it rapidly approaches while slowing down in the process before coming to a smooth stop. Several seconds elapse before the white door to the jet opens and as it does thick white smoke seemingly explodes out from the opening before we see Adam Barker emerge from the jet coughing uncontrollably as he comes down the small set of stairs where a limo is awaiting. Adam continues to cough as he we see Chris Page emerge out from the opening as he inhales deeply allowing the fresh Australia air into his lungs.

”I forgot just how much I hate Australia.”

”Here we go again.”

Adam states as he’s gathered his composure while Chris walks down the steps of the jet to the ground below. His chauffeur waits next to a black limo.

”Well it’s true! I mean they talk fucking funny and wouldn’t know legit Bar-B-Q if you plopped it down in front of them after handing them a recipe… and don’t even get me started on the spiders that are as big as Shane ’s ego.”

Adam simply shakes his head as he turns and nods his head towards the chauffer who opens the back-passenger door of the limo. One of the pilots can be seen in the distance carrying the bags of Chris and Adam while Adam walks towards the limo and enters as he’s followed by Chris who stops and mugs his chauffer before spouting out.

”You do know how to drive, right?”

Before he can even answer Chris pops back.

”That’s all.”

Chris steps into the limo and slams the door behind him while the chauffer and the pilot load up the bags in the trunk of the limo as we fade into the back of the limo itself.

”We’re just about a week away from ending this thing once and for all; so while I know you’re putting up this front about Slater joining …”

”Wait…”

Chris cuts Adam off within mid sentence.

”The last thing I’m doing is putting up a fucking front…”

Chris emphatically states as he continues.

”He made his choice and now there’s absolutely no turning back from it so I hope he got what he wanted out of it because when I shut this shit down reality is going to set in and he’s going to understand and come to terms with the fact he picked the wrong side. It seriously makes me question his level of intelligence as to why he would align himself with someone who takes credit for someone else’s work? Think about it, Slater’s ego is almost as big as my dick, and that’ pretty big, so there’s no fucking way he’s going to coexist with the very reason he left this place to begin with.”

”He certainly had some harsh words for you…”

”SHHHHHHHHH! We can’t talk about that now, remember? We have to wait, but yes, he had some strong words but instead of lending him any credibility I’m going to do him one better.... I’m going to issue him a challenge for the first Savage after this ridiculously named Pay-Per-View and we can settle this one on one, man to man and let’s see who is talking shit after the fact.”

”I didn’t want to see it go this far but you got to do what you got to do. Have you tried to make Robert feel more at ease with teaming with you after everything that’s happened between the two of you”

”I’m not going to go out of my way to plead a case. If he still wants to be a bitch about all this that’s his cross to bear not mine. I know beating this shit out of Drew and embarrassing A-Pex at War Games when I eliminated HALF of them by myself still stings. I’ve been doing this for to goddamn long to worry about what anyone else has to say about me or my intentions. I just need Robert to show the fuck up and show the fuck out… If he can do that while I do me we’re going to be unstoppable within this environment and we can collectively kick the shit out of , and who doesn’t want to see that?”

KNOCK.... KNOCK....KNOCK

" Who in the hell is knocking on the window? Roll that shit down and tell um CHRIS PAGE, signs for a price."

Barker rolls down the tinted window of the white strech limousine seeing ROBERT MAIN staring back at him.

" Would you look at this beautiful ride. You know what I've been drinking for a while now and could use a ride. I'd hate to get a DUI down under."

How about Uber? It's practically the same thing..

ROBERT seems annoyed with the response

Adam I'm not asking..

Barker takes a deep breath looking to the front of the limo for approval. Adam nods leering back at ROBERT who already has the door opened. ROBERT waste no time as he crawls over Adam Barker taking a seat. MAIN laughs outloud looking around the limo pouring himself a drink.

" How in the hell did you know I would be in here?"

ROBERT responds after downing his bourbon.

" I didn't know it was you. I did some day drinking and needed a ride."

PAGE shakes his head

" So you're telling me you walk around half cocked knocking on limousines for a ride? MAIN you are ate up."

" No.... I had a feeling it might be you. I played the odds and here we are. I mean what kind of DICK rides around in a strech limousine anymore? You reliving the glory days? The 1990's must have been a hell of a time. After all that's when you were last reliant."

PAGE scoffs

" What's with all the piss and vinegar huh MAIN? We are a team going into this match with the same set of goals. There is no better suited to watch your back than me."

ROBERT kicks his muddy feet up on the leather seat making him self more comfortable

" Really?"

" CHRIS, I'll stop being a asshole when you prove yourself to me. Once we get all this mess sorted out inside that steel cage. We can work on our relationship going forward. This match is about paying everyone back that decided to stuck their nose in our buisness teaming with . This was done because no one wanted to see PAGE - vs - MAIN 3. No one wanted me to be the longest reigning Champion in modern history. So they screwed us both out of those opportunities, they stole what would have been a huge payday and maybe the grandest pay per view of all time. They robbed the fans of the third and final chapter of this story. Now we write a new one. One they cannot control. They forced our hand and now they are going to get a deadly dose of MAIN and PAGE no one will ever forget. C*nt Fest we right the wrongs and make those who believe they got one over on us pay the ultimate price."

.... TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

I guess this is the part where I’m supposed to pretend that THE Tristian Slater aligning himself with Shane at the expense of Robert Main and yours truly is supposed to infuriate me to the nineteenth degree, I’m supposed to give a flying fuck about someone stabbing me in the back when I am just as guilty many, many times throughout my thirty plus years in this business. New Flash folks… it’s called the price of business and when you know what people are capable of the shock and awe of it happening is nonexistent. This isn’t the first time that this has happened with Tristan, right? Do you remember the last time you stuck a knife in my back what happened with you? Boy I sure do, you thought you was cool enough to put on your big boy underroof’s and oppose me by trying to take a seat at the grown folks table only to find yourself sitting at the head of the kiddie table. You were humbled and embarrassed on several different occasions but yet somehow you think this trip around is going to be any different? If the answer to that question is yes than might I point out that the great Albert Einstein once said that “the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. You sir need to be put in a strait jacket and locked in a room with padded fucking walls if you think for one second that you’re going to use me to somehow justify why your existence within the XWF has been shitty since your return. Trust me when I say I heard everything you said earlier this week and I assure you that it hasn’t fallen on deaf ears and as you can see my jaw is nowhere near the floor, in fact it’s not even sore after absorbing your alleged blows and what I will do is treat you for exactly who you are… the guy that lost to Gilmour. The fact that you and Shane are looking at this like your actions are such a big deal only solidifies that if you were any stupider we’d have to fucking water you because you sir are the equivalent of a human vacuum cleaner because only you can manage to suck and blow at the same time.

You want to go to war with me, kid.

Let’s go to war and let me show you exactly why I am simply better than you in every sense of the word.

You’ve chosen the wrong side in this war because fighting alongside that dick lick isn’t going to lead you to the pay window; it’s going to lead you to hospital bed. This isn’t about anything other than ending Shane and anyone else that is associated with him… which now includes you. Your mother must have been disappointed when the abortion only killed your conscience.

Tristan, I mean this in the nicest possible way… Take my lowest priority and you’re beneath it.

What about you Mr. ?

Still haven’t learned your lesson yet and still trying to push this envelope as far you possibly can with putting in as minimal effort as humanly possible while relying on swerves that won’t mean shit in a week when you and your new puppet are put out to pasture live on Pay-Per-View for the world to . We are about to enter an environment where it’s going to be the two of you versus the two of us and there’s isn’t enough science fiction that’s going to save you from me finally putting an end to this piece of business once and for all. When Robert and I beat you to fucking pulp inside this steel cage, when we leave this party with our hands rose in victory it will be the exclamation point on this little feud once and for all. Every time I see you open that cock sucker it reminds me how God wasted a good asshole when he put teeth in your mouth.

I’m going to go ahead and do God a favor and knock those teeth out.

You and everyone associated with you is on my shit list and have been on my shit list for the last several months but then I sobered up and realized that fact you’ve had my undivided attention was exactly what you wanted. You wanted my attention not because I suck but because I could land you on the map once again especially when NOBODY has delivered like Chris Page has delivered over the course of the last six months. Fuck what all you have to say or what you think about me because you can’t deny the matches of the months, you can’t deny the year end awards and you can’t deny this rocking dad bod continues to run circles around all the bottom feeders that call themselves XWF superstars. We’re going to enter this Cage and we’re going to war that’s going to end with two casualties; you and Slater.

… And if Tristan wants to continue running his mouth, I’m going to plant a mango tree in his mother’s cunt and fuck his sister in the shade; no wait, your mom is dead.

… And with Shane he’s super simple. You’re painfully average. You’re so stupid you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the directions were written on the heel. I mean you’re not the dumbest person on the planet, but you’d better hope he doesn’t die.

Which brings me around full circle to the man that I must trust has my back when we are locked inside that Steel Cage, Robert Main, now Robert I’ve done nothing to mislead you, I’ve done nothing to lead you to believe that you couldn’t trust me. Yes, we have a past and yes, the last thing it is was positive. I’m the guy that nearly crippled your best friend, I’m the same guy that single handedly crushed the unstoppable A-Pex and I’m the same guy that pushed you to levels that you’ve never been pushed to in YEARS within your tenure with this company. I say all that to say this, when you’re in a foxhole I’m the guy that you want to have in that foxhole with you. I’m not here to fuck you over; you did that to yourself when Soldier beat you… twice. I don’t need redemption… I just need for us to put our feet in the asses of Slater and . You can continue to be apprehensive with me all you want but the one thing I’ve done regardless if you like it or not rests with how I’ve always kept it one hundred when it comes to you. We have an opportunity to shut their mouths once and for all and what bigger stage than stealing the show at the first Pay-Per-View of the year. I can give two fucks about Noah and Fuzz sitting ringside, I can I give two shits if I’m liked or disliked and I can give two shits if anyone likes what I have to say because unlike most of you I’m not fake as fuck and my lips aren’t wrapped around the cocks of upper management. Pay close attention Robert because what you’re going to see out of when we are locked inside that cage isn’t a guy that’s going to stab you in the back… because if I’m going to stab you I’m going to going to stab you while you’re looking at me. I’m that mother fucker. To tie a bow on this piece of business I want you all to sit back and take a good long look at what’s going to happen when you think you’re too cool for school and think you’ve got what it takes to step to the plate and stand in the same ring with someone of my stature. Shane and company picked this fight but Chris and Robert; regardless of how unlikely the duo, are going to walk that aisle and we’re going to put an end to this situation once and for all…

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-26-2020), Robert "The Omega" Main (01-19-2020), Theo Pryce (01-26-2020)