Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
Superman Cunt!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-18-2020, 11:48 PM

It's censorship
And it's down right blasphemous
Let's end this shit now cause I won't stand for this
And Christopher Reeves won't sit for this neither
And let's clear this up too I ain't got no beef with him either
He used to be like a hero to me
I even believe I, had one of those 25 cent stickers on my refrigerator
Right next to Darth Vader
And Darth must have put a hex on him for later
I feel like it's my fault cause of the way that
I stuck him up in between him and Lex Luther
I killed Superman, I killed super-man
Man how ironic, that I'd be the bad guy
Kryptonite the green chronic.

Recap

July 2018 Scully was badly injured in a car accident whilst being driven home in a Taxi. The driver, Kyle, unfortunately lost his life. The driver of the opposing vehicle, got off Scot free. It turned out that he was the son of a popular politician and that certainly played a large part.
Scully spent the rest of that year recovering and building his strength back so he could once again, return to the ring. He did do that in January 2019 and went on to have a mixed year in the world of wrestling. October of last year, Scully couldn't let the incident go and did some private investigating. Scully went to the only house that was nearby the crash. The homeowner invited Scully in and Skull found out that the driver was indeed intoxicated. The homeowner had showed Scully CCTV footage, that same homeowner actually turned out to be the drivers father, the politician. Unaware, Scully was now drugged and then hit with a baseball bat. He was taken hostage for a couple of days in a cellar, where he was tied up and mistreated. His partner, his son, his mates or his Flock of Tards didn't know where he could be. Two henchmen were ordered to end Scully's life, after beating Scully and knocking him out, the walls exploded and the ceiling crumbled down on the henchmen. Shane rescued Scully but to this day, Skull doesn't know who saved him. The doorbell rang and Scully was left at the doorstep like a new born baby. Natalie attented to Skull, she wanted to get the police involved but Scully refused. Scully hadn't heard anything more but he knew it was far from over. 2019 had now been and gone. A lot had happened to Scully within that year and who knows, what will happen in 2020?

Scully's Home
Miami, Florida
5th of January 2020

It was a warm and sunny day in Miami. Skull was in the back garden with his son, Aston. They were playing football, not the American crap. Scully was stood between the sticks, between the goal posts playing as the goalkeeper. Aston took shots at him. Obviously Skull encouraged Aston to kick the ball harder everytime he took a penalty at his dad. Skull let some of them in and some he decided to save, especially when the shot itself wasn't hard enough. Aston wore his Aston Villa kit, the football team he was named after and the team Scully followed. Aston had the ball as he placed it down to take another shot. Skull did his running commentary as Aston chuckled.

"Little Aston steps up, can he score this penalty? Daddio watches as Aston gets ready to shoot. Here he goes...."

Just as Aston kicks the ball, Natalie comes the window and shouts, Natalie: "Mike... You need to come and see this!"Skull was distracted and Aston scores. Aston celebrates like hes won the World Cup. Scully tells his son, "You keep practicing, I'll be back in a minute."

Aston: "Okay dad."
Skull walks quickly and enters the kitchen/dining area. Nat points at the TV with the knife she was using to cut the vegetables with. Scully looks at the TV to see a male news reporter and a picture of Jack Campbell. Jack is the the guy who smashed his pick up truck in to the taxi that Skull was a passenger in.

"Jack Campbell was last seen in the early hours of New Years Day. He was out celebrating with his friends and family at a house party approximately three miles from his home. He hasn't been seen since. Jack is the son of well respected politician, Jeffrey Campbell, Jeffrey had this to say, regarding the disappearance of his son."

Jeffrey Campbell: "This isn't like Jack to be gone for this long. These many days without telling us. Me and my son are close, he tells us pretty much everything.

Jack if you're watching or if any one knows where he is, then please come forward. Me and your mother are worried about you, Jack. We just want to know that you're safe!"

"In other news.... "

Skull shrugs and turns around to look at Natalie, "Oh well!"

Natalie: "This has nothing to do with you, does it babe?"

"No, of course it doesn't. Wish it did. Screw that family. Hope he's dead!"

Skull walks away, leaving the kitchen/dining room area to continue to play football with his son. Natalie watches him leave the room, still not 100% if to believe her fiance or not... The scene fades.

"Here I am, ready to do battle at the pay-per-view known as Cunt Fest. A pay-per-View presented by two thick, inbreeding Cunts.. Fuzz Lightyear and his fake lady boy son, Sheila Jackson. The joys. Here I am, not holding the XWF TV Championship or my dick, for that matter, that's Natalie's job. But I do have something. Let me just get it for you!"

Skull reaches down to seemingly get something. He waits for a few seconds, his hand firmly clinched and he opens his hand to reveal... Nothing. He turns his hand around, a smirk on his face and he rudely dishes out the middle finger.

"Fuck you all! Not literally, but yeah, all you haters, go and fuckin' die! I had that TV title, not just once, I had that bad boy twice, during the Championship scramble with Sheila and Big Dickhead on Savage. Pity, with just seconds remaining, Sheila took advantage and got it back. I suppose I can add it to my XWF accomplishments, that I am a former two time XWF Television Champion, but right now I don't think it really matters, when I don't have it with me. Sheila will get his/hers, Mark my words but until then, I have a rookie to destroy. When I go down under, I will be facing a newbie, so to speak.

The Calvary. My first question to you; Have you really named yourself after the hill outside Jerusalem on which Christ was crucified? I mean if you believe in Jesus and all that bollocks!

The Calvary gave us a early but shitty Christmas present, when he joined the XWF! Not many good guys around this joint but The Calvary seems to be one of a few. Our saviour is here, ready to save the Xtreme Wrestling Federation from... Well I don't know what exactly?! Maybe The Calvary wants the XWF to be PG? Maybe The Calvary wants to stop the abuse, the insults and the bad language? How could he?! Maybe The Calvary wants to get rid of the degrading actions that take place here? The hero of the World! Well Calvary, when you signed up to the XWF, well truth be told, I didn't even notice! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't even watch your debut match against Griffin McAllister. I mean I watched that particular Warfare, but well erm… When I heard your theme music, I went for a huge turd. Ya know, when you gotta go, you gotta go! I knew straight away when I watched you pretend to fly down to the ring on your invisible zip wire, that you were going to be predictable. I knew you would have to use some kind of Superman punch at some point so I dropped the kids to the school, if you get my drift. Anyway, however, before you get upset, distraught, cry in to your cape, I did re-watch it, like erm… Earlier today. You're welcome. I am glad, however, that I did go for a shit because that match itself was the biggest pile of shit I've ever seen! No offence.
To be perfectly honest with you, Kai/Kal whatever your real name is, do you actually believe in all this superhero crap? I hate to break it to you but the original superman, well he dead. A few of them are no longer flying with us. Bud Collyer, who voiced the animated Superman, he died. Kirk Alyn has gone. George Reeves is dead. Christopher Reeve was thrown off a horse and crippled.. He's gone. Those kryptonite's got him in the end, unfortunately.. For him, anyway. Loads of people have played this fictional character, does this mean you're just a wannabe too? Well let me tell you something pal, Scully is 100% real!

Do you think you saved Barney Green on Anarchy? Will he stop wearing dresses and stop his obsession with ladyboy's like Noah aka Sheila Jackson? Somehow I doubt that, just cuz you beat him, I doubt you'll change anything. Now on a serious note, what are you going to change about me? What do I need saving from? Let me tell you this, whatever your plans are or whatever you think you know, you need to know something from me... It will be you, who needs saving! You will need saving from the moment you step foot in to that ring with me and you won't be able to stop the fists that fly in your jaw. You will fly through the air when I give you an uppercut! No one can save you and you will have to accept that, you have NO other choice!

You said when our one on one match was announced, let the best man win? Well I don't need you to let me win, I'm going to win anyway. You will suffer your first defeat in the XWF, courtesy of Scully. So listen hear, Superman Cunt, don't think you can come up in here and beat Scully... Cuz it ain't gonna happen! Ya dig? Bummerboy Vinnie Lane might be a fan of you but i'm not and that's all that matters!

Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
Barney Green (01-18-2020), Theo Pryce (01-19-2020)