Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "C*nt Fest" RP Board
In the Beginning
bRiaN sTorM Offline
I'm here to help

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-13-2020, 04:35 PM

Ok folks got another new one for y'all. For this one we're going back to when our favorite hillbilly was a teenager hanging out in the basement of his best friend Griffin MacAlister.

C'mon Griff you gotta hit this shit! bRiaN yelled with excitement (long loud bubbling noises) (coughing) Your turn, come on where are you? Stop talking to that chick and hit this shit! (bubbling continues followed by coughing) Yoink! Now it's my turn! exclaimed Reese! Why is he always around? bRiaN grumbled. Out through a doorway stepped Griffin MacAlister. He glanced toward Brian and like best friends know, there's a problem. But with problems, come a solution. Griffin smirked and reached into his coat pocket. Hey does anyone want a shot of whiskey? bRiaN bit, and said "oooo pick me". Then the pair hung out with a small group of local boys from town.

The group spent the night drinking and smoking, while bRiaN and Griff step outside for some air. bRiaN offered to light a blunt and Griffin obliged. Between hits, Griffin mentioned that he had something coming up that he could use a hand with but the only unfortunate aspect was that Reese would be involved.

Hey you know I'd do anything for you, we are best friends after all. Brian stated with some concern. No doubt. Griffin chuckled. Friends to the motherfuckin' end. But the shit I gotta spit at ya, it's a case by case basis. This is serious stuff. Not like the last time. So parties don't work. Not that I don't like a good motherfuckin' party! Cuz I loves a motherfuckin' parties! Sorry, I'm drunk and a lil blasted from that blunt. I'll holler at ya laters though. Get in touch on the detz and such. Fuck. I'm drunk. I gotta roll bounce or Zoey is gonna kill me. Women. Anyways Brian, thanx. I knew I could count on you. Over anyone, I know you are the most reliable source.. Last favor though... help me find Reese, he's got court in the morning. Sorry in advance. He'll probably be suuuper wasted and in the mood to fight. Again.

Listen up Jimmy the dolphin fucker, and Thunderknuckles the easily bought. Y'all can't win against my bestfriend, and myself. This isn't actually in question is it?

[Image: eSXKFMS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like bRiaN sTorM's post:
(01-14-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-14-2020), Azrael Erebus (01-24-2020), Dillinger D'Marco (01-16-2020), Griffin MacAlister (01-13-2020), red-x (01-15-2020), Theo Pryce (01-14-2020), Vita Frickin Valenteen (01-13-2020)