Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-24-2024, 12:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rematch: Explanation
Heironeous Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-12-2013, 03:10 AM

The scene opens up with Steve Sayors stood in front of the XWF logo, his pin strip jacket makes him look at least a little slimmer whilst his white shirt appears to be sticking to him a touch.

"Hello XWF fans, I am joined today by the man who will face Peter Gilmour for a chance to go on to the Wild Card Tournament. Heironeous." With that he steps into view of the camera wearing cream vest/wife beater because that is how they are apparently called in the states. He shakes Steve's hand and faces the camera. "Thank you for joining me Heironeous."

"My pleasure Steve."
"We were hopping that you could explain what you meant by Natural Twenty and Natural one. A lot of our fans may not have played Dungeons and Dragons."

Heironeous smiles and reaches into his trouser pockets, not that we can see where he was reaching but I figured it would be better than just allowing the imagine to look bad. His hand come out to the camera in a fist.
"This my good people is a D20. It is called that because of it's twenty sides, each numbered one to twenty of course." He opens his hand, showing a red and black dice affixed with Dwarven runes, Steve's eyes light up.
"Dwarven set by chance?" Heironeous smiles brightly nodding. "I personally have the Pathfinder set."
"You play Elf or Half Elf?"
"Half, Mage Necromancer."
"Sounds Chatoic to me." Heironeous gives Steve a very playful punch and the two men smile and laugh a little.

"Let me think of something can help me describe this. Do you remember in the Lord of the Rings in Helms Deep when Legolas was sliding down the stairs on a shield whilst firing arrows that hit and killed those Orcs and then jumping off with the shield puncturing the Orc in the neck? Well that is a natural Twenty. If you've seen the Hobbit then you will remember when they faced the Goblin King. Now after that they find themselves on a 'swinging' rope bridge. If you watch closely you see a few Goblin's trying to make the jump and missing that would have been rolling a Natural one. It means you are self harming or even killing yourself."
Heironeous turns and looks at Steve. "I hope that will clear things up."
"I believe it will do you have anything else to say to Peter Gilmour?"

Heironeous shakes his head. "I've said all I have to PG. I'm not a parrot. Thank you Steve." The Two men shake hands he Heironeous leaves.

Successfully held a Wildcard Briefcase to Wildcard Weekend.
W3 / L2 Streak - 3W
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Heironeous's post:
(06-12-2013)