Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 05:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Something Shot Is Something Put
Calvary Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

01-07-2020, 09:43 PM

“Something shot is something put.”

The sun has fully risen as the green grass of Scotland creates a welcoming, serene scene as we’re returned to the wreckage that is where trees have been previously thrown great distances. The overturned soil lays in ruin as The Calvary sits atop one of these trees with a pondering face.

“Honestly, I had no clue what I was signing up for when I opted in for this event. I did not realize that this game of shotput was exactly what people were claiming it to be. Simply ‘put,’ the combatants just lift up an object and… throw it.”

The Calvary’s feet kick back against the tree he’s sitting upon.

“Is this not what I just accomplished in the first activity? Is this not just another… throwing competition? So we had the caber toss which involves lifting up a tree and tossing it. This one is taking a ‘put’ and ‘shooting’ it? The only true difference I can even find with this event is that instead of throwing a tree, you’re throwing a rock.”

He stands up and sighs.

“Humans.”

He leaps down off the tree and begins scouring the forest for a rock before finding a rather large boulder standing up a little shorter than him albeit circular.

“So… with this rock…”

He begins lifting the rock and hoists it up above his head and onto his shoulder where he lays it to rest.

“I… just…”

He quickly gets both hands on the stone before throwing it forward with it landing about fifteen feet away.

A moment passes as he looks around as if expecting something else to happen.

“Actually, this may be one event that I have trouble with. If these humans can lift up stones this big and toss them twenty feet or more, I may have met my match with this competition. Alas, I can’t imagine anyone other than myself sending this one any distance. Perhaps I need to think a little smaller.”

The Calvary looks around before spotting and lifting up a rock about the size of a bowling ball. He rests it upon his shoulder before aiming for the horizon.

And sending it flying over a hundred feet.

“If strength is all that is needed for these competitions, then I shall be set. For there is no one that can match my drive or my determination. I’ll throw this stone hard enough to break the stratosphere if necessary, but I’m afraid that won’t be calculated equally. Either way…”

The Calvary kicks the boulder from earlier sending it tumbling away.

“I’m on a roll already.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post