Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Let's send a reliable person out to retrieve an interviewer (Good idea!)
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 05:17 PM

Don't let me down

Time: 5PM
Date: June 11 2013

The view is blurry but the camera slowly focuses in on Dean Moxley McGovern, revealing his trademark sunglasses and a hand rolled cigarette dangling from his lip as he speaks abruptly to someone in the room with him.

• You listen to me and you listen good, ok? This is a class A emergency with a red alert stuck up its ass. In other words this is the most important thing you're going to do for me all week. I need you to get a hold of anybody qualified to give me a very professional interview about my activities this week because I've got some dirty laundry to air about a few people in that X-Treme Wrasslin' Federation. I don't care if it's Liz Weinberg with her stuck up, cunty attitude because I'll tell her a thing or two if she gets sassy with me. I don't care if it's Steve Sayors with his questionable sexuality and sometimes nerdy demeanor; I'll straighten him out good if he says anything stupid to jeopardize the integrity of the interview. I don't even care if it's CM Punk working an extra side job to make a few bucks between matches...in fact I wouldn't blame him if that's what he does.

Dean has been speaking in a rather serious tone and was grabbing the shoulders of someone who is off to the side this whole time. Dean is wearing what appears to be an incredibly comfortable robe with very fluffy arms and a lot of ruffles around the collar.

(Love that!)

He takes a few drags from his cigarette, visibly stressed as he mulls over details in his head. He takes one more long drag from the cigarette before just carelessly flicking it off to the side somewhere.

• If you can't get any of them to interview me then just shoot me in the face with some piss or something because I'm going to need to get wild. I've been in the XWF for a good number of weeks now and I have yet to be given a full, proper interview. Some people talk about how the old 'interview thing' is so overdone and all that but it seems like I can't even get ONE to save my life. Now I've got CM Punk dropping his pipe bombs in the form of the 'M' word - so you know what I'm going to use that to my advantage and I'm going to molest CM Punk's European Championship right out of his locker or wherever he's hid it, and right around the waist of anybody else in the entire world. That greasy, creepy, sneaky sumbitch is barking up the wrong tree daddy-o because when he chose to disrespect me it lit a fire under my ass. I'm going to stalk that boy...I'm going to hunt that boy...I'm going to cost him matches on Madness...I'm going to help throw him farther off his game than he's ever been so whoever FINALLY gets lucky enough to get a shot at his title will have no trouble at all lifting it from his beaten body. He's nothing but a child!

The camera moves in a little closer and it turns out Dean is saying all of this to a young blonde boy who looks to be in his younger teens. The boy appears to either be drunk or stoned, just kind of swaying in place while his bloodshot eyes keep wanting to close...

(Totally wasted!)

• Snap out of it! I need you! Please find me my interviewer and for the love of all that is holy please don't fall asleep! I'm going to spend some time with my brother and sister while you do that...

Dean gives a very playful slap to the young boy's face to try and wake him up a little more and the boy almost falls back, giggling and smiling. The boy clears his head a little by shaking it and blinking rapidly with a glassy look in his eyes.

EZ-PZ and Dar Dar can be heard laughing in the distance, somewhere off camera. It sounds like EZ-PZ is whispering (very loudly) that Dean's friend looks like he's been lobotomized. Dar Dar can be heard giggling with her high pitched voice in the background before saying something that sounds like “that's a twink for you,” followed by more laughter from both voices and then EZ-PZ sounds like he says something along the lines of “I guess they really are just cream filling.”

(Truth!)

Despite the annoying commentary in the background, Dean gives his friend a hug and sends him on his way out the front door. Dean gives him his car keys and tells him to be careful driving out there. The moment Dean's friend is out of the house and the door is shut, Dean's brother EZ-PZ lets out an exasperatedly long sigh while Dar Dar sings the line “It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas” and pulls out a sandwich bag with some cocaine at the bottom of it.

(Like it!)

Dean immediately grins like a shiteating motherfucker and asks his sister just how much of the White Delight is in the bag. Dar Dar opens up the bag and sticks her finger tip in, scooping up a small fingernail's worth of coke and quickly sucking it up her left nostril. She smiles at Dean and EZ-PZ and tells them there's more than enough to get the job done.

An excited scream is heard as the screen goes blank. The sounds of Dean, EZ-PZ and Dar Dar all laughing can be heard while a new, fourth voice joins the conversation. The unfamiliar, gruff male voice says “Are you guys sure it's alright?” before the others all can be heard cheerfully saying “yes” and confirming. A few seconds later some sniffing can be heard and that same new voice goes “Ugh...oh fuck yeah” as the others all cheer and the sound finally cuts out.

BUT THEN

An outside camera catches a glimpse of something outside of the house. There seems to be a figure in the bushes on the side of the house...

The camera begins zooming and after a few seconds it becomes clear that Dean's young friend is making himself comfortable in the bushes outside and getting ready to take a nap. Dean is inside thinking his friend is making all the necessary calls and networking like a motherfucker, when instead he's just catching some quick Z's out in the shrubbery. At this rate Dean's interview may never happen, just like CM Punk's first title defense!

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Edit Hate Post Like Post