Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Conversation
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-18-2019, 01:57 PM

"Alright. Let's do this shit. Let's have this conversation. Fuzz. This is directed at you bro. I don't wrestle a lot but I stand for the Anarchy brand. I've taken losses but I've won too. It's the holidays though and I don't wanna take cheap shots. I am not about that. That's my brothers man. I got their back, thick and thin but they're in this shit for the jokes. It's a lark to them. I'm in it for not only the win, but the thrill of the fight and every time I step foot in that ring, I am ready to fight. Never once did I use my powers. Check the footage. You won't find an image in a wrestling match available, but I can do it. I can turn into solid steel and yet, I still spar equally."

"Why do you think I do that? Because I respect the sport and what it stands for. Plus you're humans. The majority of you are. I'm part human too but it isn't the same. Still, I prefer a fair and equal fight, that's all I'm saying. However I'm a Blackwater, correct... we're all the same, right? Except if you actually pay attention, we're nothing alike. We walk out together. We joke and understand each other. That's as far as it goes. We are not clones. We're fraternal triplets. I see you Fuzz. Fearful but determined, scared but putting on a brave face. You have a darkness. I am a good judge of character and in spite of the fact that we're opponents, I have mad respect. And that's not kissing ass. You did a lot and one day I hope to fill them shoes. Props and winner buys the first round at King's."

"Noah Jackson. Pretty sure the entire British nation stopped using the word 'cunt' cause of you. And you aren't even from there. Noah, you ever have a locomotive smash into your body? Like Superman? When he saves... fill in the blank? Lets be clear. I will be that locomotive. For you... it's on. Full force. Pure steel. You can prance about and do your pretty boy dance to Fuzz's sound but that's all you will ever be. The dude that latches onto someone else's thunder. Precisely what every motherfucker claims that the Blackwaters do. Kettle meet black cause you're it. Dumbass. In every possible way. The only difference. I have family and people actually like us. Your shemale friend, Vita and yourself, will never have the real true version of that. And this isn't anger. I see it. Everyone laughs but they're all praying that Gator and Michael Graves comes back. Why? They'd kill you guys and we'd have a real roster again. What does that have to do with you guys? Nothing. Simply praying for a revival of true talent. Your stank made me want it back."

"Raphael Blackwater!"

Came the distinct low tone of Zane Norrison.

"What up my undead brother from another mother?"

Raphael turned about from the counter at the gym and clasped hands with Zane, bringing him in for a quick hug.

"How goes it?"

"Good. I guess. I thought we should talk before our match though."

"Right. You and I, versus Noah and Fuzz. Figuring out a strategy. Good idea. Hey, I'm gonna grab a smoke and toss out the trash, wanna give me a hand."

Zane follows Raph and stationed near the back exit, that led to the alleyway, there are several trash bags. Norrison grabs a couple of them and the duo traverse through the door. Once outside, everything gets tossed into a large dumpster and Raphael lights up a cigarette. Zane soon follows suit.

"So what do you wanna talk about?'

"You know."

"I do?"

"You know. C'mon. You have to know."

"Do I have to know?"

"Well, I assume you and Donovan talk so..."

"Ah fuck. This garbage? But I just threw out the trash. Whatever. Okay, I suppose we're going to do this then."

In a flash, quicker than the blink of an eye, Raphael Blackwater shifts into solid steel. Not only that but he grabs Zane Norrison abruptly by the throat and holds him high in the air. To the point where Zane's feet are dangling off of the ground.

"This is how it goes, so listen closely. Anyone that threatens my family, is my enemy. Understood. Now, you get a free pass; once, cause I get it, you've got this issue with Donovan, a score to settle, he slept with Frankie and that was wrong of him but this revenge plot. Know it will end badly, for you. We're cool and I feel for you but find another way. Your 'revenge' plot or whatever it entails. Tear it up. There is always another way. Beat the shit outta him in the ring. Vinnie Lane will book it. Then move on. Forget this petty bullshit and forgive Donovan. You couldn't walk a mile in that man's shoes. Living or dead. And I am not saying that cause he's my brother. I'm saying it cause I know what he's been through and he doesn't need this shit right now. It's because I'm his brother that I protect him, always. Why I would protect you even if we're not related."

"FUCK!"

"I hate this bullshit. You signed on to be part of a team and that means we're family. But family doesn't plot revenge and try and hurt each other, family gets pissed and finds a way to forgive. I don't have another way of saying this cause my brothers are way better at words but... one single strike against Donovan, in this stupid 'revenge' plot of yours and you are over. Forever. That's just the way it goes and I don't mean killing you, I mean the corpse that my father found. You know the one. We are all waiting on what you do next. Kick the shit out of Van, fight him but don't make him nuts and don't destroy him. Especially not mentally. Or you will know a far worse fate."

Dropping Zane onto the concrete, Raphael tossed his cigarette and shifted back to normal.

"See you at Anarchy, Zane. My partner, friend and undead brother from another mother, think of what I said and decide. Is vengeance worth it?"

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-19-2019), bRiaN sTorM (12-18-2019), DocktorTrust (12-18-2019)