Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I'm Barney Green
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-17-2019, 10:01 AM

Stepping into the ring for the Hart Championship against 4 other guys might seem nerve-wracking but let me tell you, it is very nerve-wracking. Luckily for them, I'm Barney Green. I am not human anymore. Something happened awhile back.

The old Barney Green is dead and gone. Seeing the pain that I have inflicted on myself and keep finding a way to move forward. I just happen to have that ability to withstand a lot of pain that the doctor's can't believe I can still walk.

I am a former World Champion from a bygone era. Stepping into the ring against Centurion. Let's talk shop, shall we? I don't need help to kick your ass all over the ring. I will look you in the eye and tell you that I don't fear you whatsoever. You are right, I do bring up that match from our past because it proved that I could hang with the best of them.

I am a former X-Treme Champion as well. Been left battered and bloodied by tougher men than you, Centurion. What are you gonna do when we lock up? This isn't the same person that you think I am.

Chris Chaos. You and I have had a match in the past. You tried to take my soul from me but unfortunately for you, I am an evil man. I will come at you as hard as I can with every single move I got left in my arsenal. There is nobody at home waiting for me and that makes it a dangerous game for everyone involved. What's stopping me from launching myself off the chamber onto you. I got nothing to lose. This is all I got left and if you think I am gonna let you walk all over me. You got another thing coming.

Michael Archer Junior. I don't even know you and you are getting a Hart Title Shot? Seriously? I was around long before you and I will be here long after you leave. The one thing you don't seem to realize is that i may not be young anymore but there is a reason I have survived in this business at 35 years old.

Robbie Bourbon. My good friend and the guy that is the smartest person in this match. Somebody I truly respect and admire his skills and talent. Able to just come and go like he does without a care in the world. Comes back and is an instant champion fairly quickly.

There must be some conspiracy against me having any belts because somehow I show up and win nothing despite being here for a long time. Only this time, I am stepping into a chamber with a 1 in 6 shot chance of winning the Hart Title. Something I am not backing down from. I have been reborn. I was dead for 3 days and resurrected. I am ready to pay the price and show why I am not human. Whatever blood may shed, its all on your hands.

I am not the same person I once was back in 2008. I was young and full of hope. That hope is gone because I realize now that in order to get what I want, I must do things I will never apologize for.

Bring it on, XWF. The Hart title is coming home to me.

The scene opens up inside of a dark warehouse where we see a body laying on a stretcher. A masked figure is surrounding it and we see a car battery hooked up to jumper cables. The figure sparks the cables and places them on the body as the body starts jumping and the eyes open. The figure screams in glee.

Figure: Its alive!

The body starts moving and we see its Barney Green as the electric current stops going through his body. Green just looks at the figure. The figure goes to speak.

Figure: Are you willing to pay the sacrifice to get what you want?

Barney: I am ready to destroy everything in my way.

Barney climbs off the stretcher and grabs a metal bar. He starts bending it half as the figure cackles in glee at this monster.

Figure: You are reborn as my monster. Let's get to work.

The figure goes to light Barney on fire as Barney just starts grunting and laughing. Barney goes and breaks a window while lit on fire. The fire dies out as Barney starts wandering around.

Figure: This is my greatest creation. Look at him. He will destroy the world. Something wicked comes XWF's way. Gone is his humanity. This is a man with nothing left to lose in life.

The scene fades to black as Barney continues destroying things.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Atara Raven (12-17-2019)