Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vroom, Vroom! Undead motorist... comin' through!
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-16-2019, 04:20 PM

Well XWFers, it's that time again. Yet another milestone moment has taken place for me. I finally purchased my first car. That's right, no more subway for me. I was about to become the first, full time, undead motorist. Well, the first zombie to ever drive, Mick Ashcroft is a vampire and has been driving for years, what with being a detective and all. Anyway, that's besides the point, entirely. The point was that I was stepping forth and striding towards something that I didn't really ever see myself doing. Driving or owning a vehicle.

Back when I had a pulse, when I frequented clubs and made "special deliveries" to people. In other words, when I sold drugs. I tried to maintain as few means of identification as possible. Cause that's just the smart thing to do when you're traveling about the city with a backpack full of dope but that wasn't something that I did anymore. Not since I died anyway. At first, it made sense to lay low but I've been deceased for over three years now. I wrestled on a major, extremely well known wrestling program that aired practically, all over the world.

Gone was the zombie that kept to himself and shys away from society. I was a new man, confident and positive that I had a handle on my condition. For the most part, I was certain I could restrain myself and avoid flair ups and bouts of rage, when I was traversing the streets. After all, I managed to maintain my cool when I confronted Donovan and I really wanted to fuck that guy's world up. Rip him to shreds, right there in the alleyway but I was able to keep it together. If that wasn't proof that I finally found my center and gained the ability to wrangle the inner beast under control, I don't know what was.

Funny this happened after the unfortunate ordeal with my parents, killing a guy. The whole world was going topsy turvy it seemed. My parents were guilty of a terrible crime; of which they were never convicted but there was still a pending investigation going on, one of my closest friends betrayed me and my girlfriend cheated on me. Yeah, the need for a bit of stability was definitely, long overdue. It was time for me to obtain my very first car. But not just any car... oh no, that would absolutely not do, I required something that fit my unique style and taste. Something that screamed Zane Norrison. I needed this car...

[Image: C61mbRS.jpg]

And thanks to the infamous Griffin "The Mechanic" MacAlister, I acquired it. He not only found what I was looking for but he also made sure that it was running in fantastic condition as well. I know it wasn't a conventional model but it was vintage and I was far from being a conventional dude. Plus it was lime green, my signature color. So I went for it and bought the car. Best decision I ever made. Couldn't be happier. Then I got my driver's license...

"So what do you think?"

I asked my close friend Harper, the tone in my voice hinted with expectation. When I was dating Frankie, we didn't really hang out as much and that was mostly my fault. My free time was usually spent with Frankie. Now that Frankie and I were broken up, I attempted to reconnect with Harper.

"Truthfully?"

Harper asked as she glanced down at the card, raising her gaze quickly, she snickered and gave a quick shrug.

"You look like a corpse."

"There's a good reason for that, I am a corpse."

"Yeah but you're like exceptionally pale here. Whiter than I have ever seen you look before. You usually wind up looking like a guy that's into goth or someone that really digs emo. This picture makes me question if you have a pulse."

"I don't have a pulse. I haven't had a pulse in over three years."

"Right. I know that but do you really want a cop to question that when he pulls you over."

"Why am I suddenly getting pulled over? I'm a good driver, I just never had my license when I was alive."

"Because you look like you... and you're driving a vintage hot rod that also happens to be lime green."

"So..."

"So... on top of being undead, you're also a literal sore thumb sticking out, for all to perceive."

"Whatever. I think it should be fine. No one in their right mind will automatically think I'm an animated cadaver driving a car."

"They might think your on drugs."

"Then I'll make sure I'm not on drugs when I drive."

"You should have just worn make-up for the picture."

"Yeah, that wasn't happening. I'm already small boned and fairly skinny. If I wear make-up, I might as well wear a dress while I'm at it too."

Roaring with laughter, Harper shook her head.

"Hey, you said it, I didn't."

Swiftly composing herself, she handed my i.d back to me.

"So how have you been holding up, is it really over between you and Frankie?"

"Yeah, it's really over between us but I'm totally fine. For the most part anyway. I've got a match coming up on Thursday Night Anarchy. Raphael Blackwater and I are taking on Fuzz and Noah Jackson."

"Yikes! Raphael Blackwater is your partner, huh? You must be thrilled about that."

"Shit happens. Besides, I don't have a problem with Raph, it's Donovan that can suck a big ol' bag of dicks."

"Now that's a visual. Still, aren't the Blackwaters tethered together by an imaginary rope, don't you think Raphael will have some sort of an opinion on the matter? Specifically regarding your revenge scheme. Primarily the part where you plan on paying Donovan back for what he did."

"Maybe. But I believe he'll back burner that topic for a time when we aren't booked in a match together."

"You sure about that?"

"Positive."

"I don't know, you might want to have a talk with him, if only to make sure that you're on the same page. It would suck if this unpleasantness with Donovan cost you the fight. Fuzz and Noah are tough competitors and have proven themselves, time and time again. All I'm saying is that I'd hate for you to lose this fight, for reasons that could be avoided by having a simple conversation."

"Maybe you're right. I'll talk to Raphael."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-19-2019), bRiaN sTorM (12-17-2019)