Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 03:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-15-2019, 12:29 AM

The scene opens up inside of a nightclub in Spokane, Washington where we see Barney Green, dressed in a black t-shirt with black jogging pants and black sneakers. Green is sipping a shot of vodka when he is approached by Sean Memphis, who is dressed in a white t-shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.

Barney: Oh, its you! Long time no see, Sean.

Sean: Yeah, I just moved out here. What are you doing out here?

Barney: I got a match coming up at the Veterans Memorial Arena against Jessalyn Hart. Figured I would stop by early to have a little fun.

Barney takes another sip as Sean goes to speak.

Sean: I cannot believe you are still going strong all these years with all the damage you have done to your body. I called it quits a couple years back and focused on my main job as a teacher.

Barney: I totally understand that. You were one of the good ones though.

Barney pauses as Sean goes to speak.

Sean: It was a case in point where I just got tired of the road and not really earning enough to make a living. Much easier dealing with students.

Sean chuckles a bit at that as Barney goes to speak.

Barney: I don't know how much more I got left in me honestly.

Sean: You always seem to find a way to survive though. I wouldn't worry as much.

A random person goes to approach Barney and Barney goes to speak.

Barney: No pictures tonight. Sorry but I am just here to have a little fun.

Person: You aren't even that good of a wrestler. When is the last time you have actually won something. Jessalyn Hart is gonna totally embarrass you on Anarchy.

Barney: I may not always win matches but at least I get paid decently. I got that XWF money. I am not even worried about that match in the slightest. I am not human.

Person: Whatever helps you sleep at night. Been there nearly a decade and have accomplished nothing.

Barney takes one final swig and slams the glass down. He goes to speak.

Barney: I am a former World Champion. I may not have been the best wrestler in the world but I got something that most people lack nowadays and that's heart.

Person: I don't even think you could beat me in a fight.

Barney hauls back and nails the person with a right hook that sends the guy crashing into a table. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: I seem to still got it in me.

Barney and Sean slowly walk away as people back up away from the carnage. The scene fades to black.

Thought I was done talking about my match, did you? You guessed wrong. Jessalyn Hart, You are just another speed bump in my career. Without Vita Velateen, what would you be? Just another person on the roster. Former Tag Champion. Big deal. I have seen the highs and many lows in the XWF.

I am a former World Champion. A relic from a bygone era. I am not human. I am just merely a vessel who will destroy anyone who gets in my way. I look much more appealing than you. Look at my body. 254 lbs of pure sex appeal.

[Image: MBv58eB.jpg]

I even look more attractive in a dress than you look in general. I hope XWF is ready for this battle because I don't care if you are a man, woman or whatever nowadays, I will destroy you. You are looking at somebody who has nothing to lose but everything to gain. No shame in losing to me. It will be unlucky for you as Matt Sharp would say back in the day.

There is no fear left in these eyes. What can you do to me that hasn't been done before? Thrown through glass. Landed on light tubes. Nearly lost my finger landing in barbed wire. Got set on fire. Have experienced more pain than you could ever imagine.

So run your mouth about me all you want. Just remember, I was here before you and I will be here long after you leave. Just hope you are prepared for me because I got a counter for everything you plan on throwing at me.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Atara Raven (12-16-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-15-2019)