Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Back Bruh!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-12-2019, 01:24 PM

(ooc, picks up right where the collab Vita posted before me left off so peep that shit yo!)

It’s the next morning, and don’t ask why Amjetkun is still here, because even Vita would struggle to give you an acceptable answer, but he is, and he’s standing over her bed watching her as she wakes up. His mouth hangs agape as he breathes heavily through it.

VV: "DUDE SERIOUSLY!!?"

“Woah woah WOAH! Da fuck’s goin’ on?!?!?”

He jumps in place in an effort to resemble someone being startled awake...... even though he already was standing.

“Broh I was having the most goodest dream ever!”

Vita is having none of it. She quickly jumps out of bed and marches him out the door by pecking into his chest with her finger while having a “word of prayer” with him.

VV: ”YOU SIR…”

“ARE NOT!!”

“PERMITTED!!”

“IN!!”

“MY!!”

“BEDROOM!!”

Each finger poke harder than the last. A lightbulb suddenly goes off over Amjetkun’s head!

“Dude! I know this spot! Classic WCW bruh!”

As Vita delivers one final poke to his chest, Amjetkun acts like he got hit with a ton of bricks and he falls perfectly flat on the floor!

“Finger poke of doom! Fuck yeah! Go for the pin, Hollywooooood!”

Vita notices that Amjetkun landed just outside of the doorway, allowing her enough room to slam the door shut.

“Shit! Don’t leave me hangin’ bro! Or I guess laying. Shit’s not cool!”

Several hours later, Vita opens the door to exit her bedroom and she finds Amjetkun “Poke Seller Extraordinaire to the Stars” Socio still just laid out on the floor, wide awake, perfectly stiff like he’s a mummy.

VV: ”SERIOUSLY!!?”

Vita rolls her eyes before stepping over Socio and grabbing a towel out of the closet.

VV: ”Ya know, you’re free to leave whenever you like!”

She says before stepping over him again to get back to her bedroom.

”That’s cool bro, but I like it here too much to leave!”

VV shudders as she struggles to maintain her composure…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND…. SHE FAILS!

Next thing you know, the bedroom door slams so hard it nearly flies off the hinges and all that can be heard for the next hour are muffled obscenities flying from Vita’s mouth behind said door!

Some time goes by and Amjetkun has finally stopped selling that poke of doom! He had no choice because if he had waited any longer he may have died of starvation. When you’re so much bigger and stronger than everyone else, you starve a lot faster. Like within a matter of hours if you don’t eat again. Just ask “12 Meals A Fuckin’ Day” Amjetkun “And 12 More Meals A Fuckin’ Night” Socio and he’ll tell you. That’s why now he is in the kitchen raiding the place for all of the food he can find when suddenly…

VV: ”AHHHH!! WHAT THE!?!”

We hear VV’s door crash open followed by the pitter-patter of her little feet stomping down the hallway with attitude as she yells out for all to hear.

VV: ”JETTY!! YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY MY BACK IS COVERED IN ZITS!!? ”

For a brief moment, Amjetkun is Homer Simpson and this is his reaction to Vita’s question…

And except for bushes behind him, he faded away into the fridge and closed himself in!

VV: ”Okay, I’m totally confused on how you managed to fit your big ass in my fridge, but I demand that you come back out here and explain yourself right this minute!”

The fridge starts to hop and shake but the door stays closed. Vita realizes one of two things is happening… He’s either suffocating or he’s devouring all the food!!!

VV: ”I’m NOT kidding! Get out of my refrigerator right now! I’ve had it with you Amjetkun! All you do is continue to find ways to make my life worse! First you come in here and cum all over LITERALLY EVERYTHING! Then at Lethal Lottery you sandbag the shit out of me, AAAAND THEN you trick me into taking steroids!!!

I HAVE B’ACNE NOW AND IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!!”

Do you know how hard this is going to be to clear up by the time I’m on TV again!!?

Oh my god, and what about Noah!!? He’s going to think that I’m disgusting!!

I frickin’ HATE you Amjetkun!! I HATE YOU!!

JUST GET OUT OF MY FRIDGE AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

She starts pulling on the door but it won’t open! Suddenly a loud roar is heard from inside the fridge and Amjetkun bursts out of it like he’s the Kool Aid Man! That’s right he literally busted a large hole in the fridge’s door and exploded out rather than just open the door. Along with him comes a ton of random food splattering all over Vita from head to toe. A huge turkey drumstick is wedged in Socio's throat and he’s turning blue. It seems Vita was right on BOTH accounts! He was suffocating AND eating everything at the same time! Sweet!

Amjetkun dies on the spot. Yeah it’s just like how he can starve faster than normal people because of how awesome he is, the same thing happens with breathing. Dude can’t breathe for a few seconds and he’s done!

Vita freaks out and totally forgets about the question she asked him! Nice! She calls 911 and she tells the operator what’s happening. The operator confirms it’s Amjetkun “The Most Famous Man At The 911 Center” Socio who is dead on the floor. The operator then instructs Vita to go into one of Amjetkun’s bags and find the syringe that’s as large as a sledgehammer. Vita gets confused because there are several. Several.

The operator helps Vita narrow it down to the right syringe by going over a bunch of details that take like an hour or two to go through. Vita finally finds the right syringe and rushes over to Socio and jams the damn thing straight into his exposed,

VV: ”Oh God...”

swollen,

VV: ”Really?”

blue ballsac!

VV: ”I swear to god, if anyone finds out about this... “

The 911 operator tells Vita to cover her ears for a few seconds and right on cue Socio let’s out the loudest, most Godzilla like roar that has ever been heard! Every single Lunk Alarm at every single Planet Fitness in existence sounds off! It’s THAT loud!

“IT'S MUTHAFUCKIN PUMP TIIIIIIIIIME!!!!!!!!”

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-19-2019), Atara Raven (12-13-2019), Noah Jackson (12-12-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-12-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (12-12-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
drezdin5788 (12-13-2019)