Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MEDCIAL UPDATE ON EDWARD
EDWARD THE GREAT Offline
2x Strongest Warrior

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2019, 05:53 PM

DOCTOR TELL EDWARD THAT EDWARD HAND TOO BROKE AND DOCTOR NEED CUT OFF! EDWARD TOLD THAT EDWARD NOT ABLE TO FIGHT NO MORE BECAUSE EDWARD NOT HAVE HAND. EDWARD THINK THIS STUPID AND EDWARD ASK DOCTER, WHAT WOULD DOCTOR DO IF BIG ANGRY LIZARD EAT HAND WHILE ON HUNT? DOCTOR SAID HE WOULD RUN FOR HIS LIFE, BUT HE NOT WARRIOR LIKE EDWARD, AND EDWARD WOULD KNOW THAT HE MUST CONTINUE TO HUNT OR EDWARD DIE. JUST LIKE EDWARD MUST HUNT, EDWARD MUST FIGHT! AND EDWARD NOT STOP FIGHT! EDWARD NOT CARE WHAT DOCTOR SAY, EDWARD RETURN SOON AND EDWARD DO FAR WORSE THAN BITE FINGER TO MAN WHO DID THIS TO HIM!

ALSO EDWARD WANT THAT MAN TO KNOW THAT IT NOT EVEN HURT!

[Image: EDWARDHAND.jpg]

[Image: EDWARDvs-YOU.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like EDWARD THE GREAT's post:
Noah Jackson (12-02-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-03-2019), Roxy Cotton (12-02-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-02-2019)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-02-2019, 06:53 PM

Thunder Knuckles walks into the room with EDWARD.

Hey buddy! Looks like the XBUX Championship is keeping you company still. Good thing I brought you some shiny huh?

Before EDWARD has time to respond.

Well, I gotta hit the road because who knows what Euro-trash country I have to travel to next. Because you know, Warfare hasn't been in the United States in like a fucking year.

Thunder Knuckles pats EDWARD on the head and walks out of the room.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2019, 07:12 PM

He's gonna get scissor hands!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-03-2019, 10:21 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=35586

Thunder Knuckles rushes into the hospital room EDWARD is in says...

JESUS CHRIST! You're alright!

...Fuck man, I just saw something on Channel 4 and a half News about people coming up missing from hospitals and shit. I'm going to take the XBUX CHampionship for a bit till you make it out of the hospital.

EDWARD WANT SHINY! EDWARD SMASH IF TRY TO TAKE SHINY! EDWARD BEST WARRIOR!

Fine, but you be careful buddy, you're too entertaining to come up missing, again! I gotta go though, Vinnie Lane, will try to be a party pooper. So, I have to get back over there!

And how wildly inappropriate of Vinnie to come in here and make fun of you. With an EDWARD scissor hands joke. Seems to me like you should call my friend Steven P. Coolie. I'm sure there is some kind of workplace accident law that was being broken on Anarchy. It is run by Vinnie Lane, after all.

EDWARD looks at Thunder Knuckles blankly.

Nevermind, I'll do that for you at some point.

Thunder Knuckles leaves the room hoping Centurion feels bad for what he did to EDWARD, with a hammer, not a golf club.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Jim "the Jim" Jimson (12-04-2019)